Blue Velvet Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dressed by that time and Julie was well on her way to the girl's room to get herself presentable. As I watched her scurry away I could see a line of white semen running from her exposed snatch down her bare leg.

I shook my head to erase that vision and said to Fred, "Yeah, all ready." And Fred unlocked the door to let the patrons into the bar.

"Sorry about that", Fred apologized to the local denizens as they trooped past him, "We had a mess to take care of."

Fred walked behind the crowd and as they were all seating themselves in their usual seats he stepped behind the bar and said brightly, "Drinks are all on Kenny!"

We all sat there drinking our drinks for a few minutes in silence. Julie eventually staggered out of the restroom with her clothing tidied and her hair straightened. She walked to the bar and sat down on the stool next to me.

Fred brought her a fresh drink and put it down in front of her. "The drinks on Kenny." He said with a grin before he turned and walked away.

Julie grunted softly and lifted the drink to her lips. After taking a very large slug of the potent brew, she put the glass back on the bar, ran her right arm around me, leaned in close and whispered, "Thank you."

"Sure, your welcome." I replied thinking that she was referring to the drink.

"I really needed that." She continued as she lifted the glass to her lips once more. She took another sip and continued, "I really was horny, and your cock felt so very nice inside of me. Thank you, you really know how to give a lady what she wants."

I nearly choked on my drink at that, caught myself and said, "You're welcome babe. You were pretty damn great yourself."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me." Julie replied softly and she leaned her head against my shoulder. "Ummmmm, that feels nice." She sighed as her hand gently stroked the small of my back.

I shook my head and wondered about this lady. First she tries to rape me on the dance floor, then she lets myself and my friend Fred pull a threesome with her. Now she was leaning against my shoulder like some affectionate high school girl after her first sex.

I sat there for a few minutes in silence as she continued to sip her drink and stroke my back. I was on the verge of leaving when the phone behind the bar rattled to life. Fred picked it up and said, "Sonny's"

He listened to the phone and I listened to his end of the conversation. "Yeah he's here." He said looking at me strangely. "You sure you want to do that?" He said into the phone while raising his eyebrows. "Ok, behave your self and I'll ask him." He continued looking in my direction. Fred pulled the receiver away from his ear, placed his hand over the mouthpiece and said. "Kenny, it's Peggy. She wants to talk to you..." He paused for a second and continued, "You want to talk?"

I thought for a second and replied, "Yeah sure."

Fred brought the phone down to me and placed it on the bar. As he handed me the handset he mouthed, "She's still pissed. Be careful."

I brought the receiver to my ear and said, "Hi peg leg. How ya doing?"

"Don't peg leg me, you ass hole." Peggy exploded in my ear. "How dare you tear me up like you did last night? I'm so fucking sore, I can barely move today. If you were here I'd cut your fucking horse cock dick off and toss it in the lake!" She continued her tirade without taking a breath.

"Hey sweetie." I cooed attempting to mollify her. "You seemed to be having such a good time that I just didn't want to stop you." I paused for a second before continuing, "Besides it's not that big, and nobody forced you to do anything anyway."

"Well what's a girl supposed to do when she has a big hard dick sitting in front of her face?" She yelled into the phone.

I pulled the receiver away from my ear and covered the mouthpiece as she continued her tirade. I rolled my eyes and Fred let out a roar of laughter at my expense.

"I warned you son." He exclaimed between laughs.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I responded sullenly.

"Is that your red head?" Julie inquired hopefully.

"No, this one's a blonde." I replied brusquely. Then I got an idea and said into the fusillade of abuse from the other end of the phone line. "Hey, I got someone here that might like to meet you."

"Oh yeah." Peggy responded derisively. "And what's his name?"

"It's not a guy." I stated into the suddenly quiet connection. "It's a good looking gal."

There was a moment of silence at the other end and then Peggy asked hopefully, "Is it that red head that watched us fuck on the hood last night?"

I paused for a second before replying, "Nope, this gal is a blonde and I think that she swings in the same circles that you do."

There was a second of silence from her end and then Peggy came back on and said much more softly, "Oh yeah? Tell me about her."

I cupped my hand over the mouthpiece again, leaned over, gave Julie a kiss and whispered to her, "Ya want to have some more fun?"

She answered coyly, "Maybe..."

I took that as a yes, took my hand from the mouthpiece and said, "She's a drop dead gorgeous blond with a body that won't quit. Just looking at her now, is making my tongue hard."

Julie unexpectedly blushed at my description and tittered in a nervous laugh. Her hand reached over and slowly stroked my cock. She whispered softly, "Your dick is getting hard too baby."

Distracted for a second by the pressure of her hand on my penis, I shook my head and continued to Peggy. "She is probably five three or four and every inch of her is red hot, momma."

"Mmmm, sounds interesting." Peggy said her interest obvious. " Are you sure that she's interested?"

"I think so." I replied slowly.

"Well put her on, so that I can talk to her." Peggy said eagerly.

I handed the receiver to Julie. She took it but looked at me curiously and asked, "Who is it?"

I responded, "A gal that wants to chat with you."

She shrugged her shoulders and put the receiver to her ear and said, "Hello?"

The conversation between them lasted for a few minutes. Occasionally Julie would look over at me and say cryptically, "Yeah." Or, "I see." Then she would giggle drunkenly and say, "That sounds like fun." Or, "And him too?" She finished up the chat with a, "Ok, here he is. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it."

With that she handed me the phone and returned to her drink, a vague smile creasing her lips, "Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah." Julie replied softly.

"Yeah." Peggy replied simply, thinking that I was talking to her. "Give me a half hour to clean up over here and bring her over. She sounds like fun."

"Ok." I replied and the line went dead.

I looked at my watch and picked up my drink, the cup was empty so I signaled for another round. When Fred brought my drink and picked up the phone I told him, "A round for the house, on me."

He nodded agreeably and went to work mixing half dozen drinks for his patrons. When Julie's drink arrived she took a sip and said, "Thank you."

"No problem." I responded dryly.

She leaned over and placed a kiss on my cheek. Then she added, "No really. Thank you. I haven't had much fun lately and I really wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed today, so far."

I turned to respond, but she leaned in and placed a hot wet kiss on my lips. "Mmmm." She moaned. "You are one hell of a guy." She husked as her hand snaked onto my crank.

Julie continued to softly stroke my dick as she finished her drink and we waited for the time to pass. After thirty-five minutes I said hoarsely, "Time to go."

Julie pulled her hand from my dick and leaned in to plant a promising kiss on my dry lips. Then she stood up and waited for me.