Blue Velvet Ch. 11

Story Info
A threesome with Peggy & Julie, then home to Mom.
7.9k words
4.54
49.6k
9
10

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

I waved goodbye to Fred and the crowd, put my arm around Julie's waist and walked out the door. Once outside Julie turned to me once more, stood on tiptoes, and kissed me passionately on the lips. "I'm so excited!" She effused nearly jumping up and down. "Which is your car?" She asked impatiently.

I pointed to the Ford station wagon in front of us and walked to open the door for her. I walked around, got in and started it up.

"Do you think we should pick up some wine or something?" Julie inquired girlishly.

"We might I guess." I said as I turned the car onto the boulevard. "But I might have something even better." I concluded.

"Oh yeah, what?" She asked.

"I picked up a little bud this afternoon. She just might like that better than wine." I said as I drove toward Peggy's apartment.

Julie responded, "Oh she likes beer?"

I chuckled at that and corrected her, "Not Budweiser. Bud, pot, reefer, marijuana, dope, ya know, a little smoke."

"Oh," She said finally comprehending. "I've never done any of that."

"Well there's a first time for everything I guess." I said as I turned into the parking lot of a convenience store. I needed to pick up some rolling papers and maybe she had a good idea about the wine thing too.

When we finally got to Peggy's apartment house it was almost an hour since I'd talked to her. I knocked on her door and she quickly opened it. She was dressed in her robe and she was clearly angry. "Took you long enough to get here." She said angrily and turned away.

I walked into the room first and said, "Well, we stopped off for a few things on the way."

She turned on me and angrily said, "I'm still mad as hell at you. You better watch it ass hole!"

I handed Peggy the bottle of wine, she took it into the kitchen and returned with an open bottle and three glasses in hand. By that time Julie and I had found seats on the small couch. Peggy handed each of us a glass, poured wine into each glass, and sat down on the couch next to Julie.

I took a nervous sip as Julie placed her hand on my thigh. Peggy said, "Well here we are."

I said, "Yep, you're right." I paused for a second before asking, "You want to smoke some weed?"

"Is the pope catholic?" Peggy responded enthusiastically. "Is it any good?"

"Supposed to be." I stated as I pulled the bud and rolling papers from my pocket. I got up from the couch and moved to the small table next to the window.

Julie and Peggy began to chat amiably and animatedly as I opened the dope up. The pot sure looked good as I broke a piece of bud off and sprinkled it on the rolling paper. The 'hairs' on the bud almost dripped resin, the smell of the weed almost intoxicated me and when I licked the crumbs off my finger and thumb I could taste the resin on my tongue.

I probably could have gotten by with rolling a pin joint, but I rolled two standard sized joints and passed one to Peggy. Peggy smelled the 'J' and said approvingly, "Smells good sonny boy." Before reaching into the drawer on her end table and pulling out a lighter.

Peggy put the joint between her lips and fired it up. She took a long drag, and passed it to Julie. Julie took a big hit and began to cough violently as she passed the joint to me.

Peggy reached over and patted Julie on the back. "That's alright sweetheart." She cooed. "Just take smaller hits." And she put her arm around Julie's shoulder to bring her tight against her.

I took a good hit, held it, and passed the joint to Peggy. Peggy took the Joint and said to me, "I think I need to supercharge her. Don't you think Kenny?"

"Sounds good to me, but why don't you do me first to let her see how it's done." I responded as the smoke rolled from my mouth.

Peggy took a long pull, holding the smoke in her mouth and not inhaling. When she had her cheeks filled with smoke she moved over next to me and motioned for me to lean over toward her. I leaned in and Peggy put her mouth to mine and blew the smoke from her mouth into mine. I inhaled the smoke as Peggy forced into my mouth and lungs. I liked this technique because I got a lungful of smoke and at the same time got a passionate kiss from Peggy.

Peggy pulled back from me and asked Julie, "You ready?"

Julie replied, "About as ready as I'll ever be."

Peggy laughed at the double meaning in her response and moved back to the couch. Then she took another mouthful of smoke. This time before she leaned in to put her lips to Julie she handed me the joint to hold.

Peggy leaned across Julie's body, put her hands to Julie's cheeks and put her lips to Julie's. I could see Julies eyes go wide as Peggy blew a monstrous amount of smoke directly into Julie's lungs.

I watched as Peggy pushed her lips tighter against Julie's. At first Julie seemed faintly surprised, but in the matter of a second or two she began to respond to the fervent pressure against her lips.

"Mmmmmph, ummmmm, ummmmm." The women gasped. It was a single sound that seemed to emanate from both of them simultaneously as the women kissed and squirmed on the sofa.

I watched fascinated as the women began making out. Peggy put her hand to Julie's breast and stroked it admiringly. Julie ran her hand under Peggy's robe and groaned approvingly.

Peggy pulled her lips from Julie's and as smoke rolled from both of their mouths she motioned for me to give the joint back to her. I stood up and put the joint to Peggy's lips and she took another long drag. She finished the drag, shook her head up and down in an approving manner and then leaned in to supercharge Julie once more.

I relaxed in the straight backed chair next to the table, took a drink of wine, a toke of the joint, and sat back to watch the show. It was getting pretty hot and interesting, definitely not for the faint of heart either.

Peggy rolled over almost on top of Julie. Both of her hands were under Julie's blouse and busily stroked those magnificently enhanced mamarries. Peggy pulled her lips from Julies and smoke rolled from them like two dragons. Peggy jerked her head in my direction and I rose and put the joint to her lips once more. She pulled her mouth from the joint and smashed her lips once more to the succulent lips of old Jules.

Julie put her hands under Peggy's robe and it fell open exposing Peggy's lovely body to my view. Peggy took her hands from Julie's tits and shrugged her robe to the floor. Julie kept one hand clenched around Peggy's shapely tit but hurriedly ran her other hand to Peggy's crotch where she thrust her fingers eagerly, and deeply into Peggy's cunt.

Peggy gasped and rolled back onto the couch while she quickly spread her legs. Julie rolled over onto her and commenced to ravish Peggy with her hands like a man would ravish a succulent woman.

I watched spellbound as Julie thrust all the fingers of one hand deep inside of Peggy's wet cunt. While her other hand continued to cruelly torture Peggy's lovely tits.

I had been with Peggy a couple of times when she was having sex with another woman. Normally, she seemed to be the aggressor, taking the initiative and the masculine role in the sex act.

Today it was Julie that was in charge of the situation, ravishing Peggy with her deft fingers. Dominating by physical force and strength of will while the normally dominant Peggy struggled ineffectually against the onslaught.

Once, Peggy pushed Julie off of her body and attempted to rise. A cruel smile crossed Julie's lips and she took the hand that had been dislodged from Peggy's breast and brutally slapped Peggy across the mouth.

Peggy fell back onto the couch with blood trickling from a split lip. She lay there for a second before Julie leaned over and put her lips to Peggy's and kissed her deeply. Peggy threw her arms around Julie's neck and pulled their bodies together urgently.

"Mmmmmph, ummmmm, ummmmm!" resounded through the room as the women made love.

I watched Peggy lift her ass off the couch and cried gutturally, "Unnnngh, oooh. Uuungh. Oh fucking god!" Then she collapsed back on the couch as she usually did after one of her massive orgasms.

Julie pulled her hand from Peggy's twat and rose from the couch. She looked over at me, flashed me a lusty smile and licked Peggy's love juice from her hand. Making it increasingly obvious that she was enjoying herself immensely she smiled broadly.

"You like?" she asked simply.

"Very nice show." I replied.

She walked over and stood directly in front of me. "There's more of that coming baby." She said as she slowly took her clothes off. First she slipped the peasant blouse over her head, exposing her lovely breasts to my hungry eyes.

She slowly ran her hands down her body, first caressing her huge, firm breasts, pinching the nipples roughly. Then she stroked her fingers over her flat stomach, slipped her fingers into the elastic waistband of her peasant skirt and then pushing it to the floor.

She stepped from the puddle of her clothing and moved closer to me. She put her cunt juice covered fingers to my nose and I inhaled the aroma deeply. Then she put the aromatic digits to my lips and I kissed them and then licked them avidly.

She put her other hand deep into her cream filled twat and pulled it out. She put those fingers between her lips and licked them clean. Then she pushed both hands deep into the pelt of her pussy and they came out wet and glistening. Her fingers were coated with both hers and my ejaculation, she spread the juices of our previous lovemaking across her breasts and down her belly.

Then she dropped slowly to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. Thrusting her hand inside my boxers she roughly pulled my very ready cock through my fly and stroked it several times, all the while looking me directly in the eyes.

"Yeah?" she asked vaguely.

"Oh yeah baby." I responded breathlessly.

She lowered her head slowly toward my rock hard cock, and put her hot lips to my rigid ram. I felt her fiery mouth slowly engulf my oaken shaft until her lips rested against my balls. she held that pose for a few seconds and I felt her tongue stroke the sides of my dick.

Then she slowly lifted her head until just the purple head of my cock remained inside of her hot mouth. It was only then that she began to slowly stroke my hard johnson in and out of her torrid mouth.

Eagerly she stroked my hard rod, gently yet zealously, for half dozen minutes before she stopped. Then to my great disapointment she pulled her hot mouth away from my now burning shaft.

I looked questioningly at her; she smiled at me and said softly, "Hold that thought baby." Then rising to her feet once more she walked slowly back to the sofa.

She stopped directly in front of Peggy's recumbent form. She turned to me, threw me a kiss and moved in to straddle Peggy's limp body.

Peggy lay half on and half off the couch. Her head rested against the arm and her body was canted so the both of her bare feet rested on the floor.

Julie put first one knee and then the other on the couch. She was positioned so that Peggy's face was almost directly beneath her cum dripping orifice.

Julie put her hand beneath Peggy's head and lifted her limp form toward Julie's gaping maw. I watched, enthralled by the sight, as Julie pulled the unresisting Peggy slowly toward her cream filled pussy.

As Peggy's lips made contact with Julie's snatch I watched Peggy stick out her tongue and begin to tongue the succulent slit. Julie's hand behind Peggy's head pulled her roughly tighter against her hot snatch. Pressing Peggy's lips deep into the thick jungle of Julie's pubic hair.

Peggy tried to struggle at first, but soon began to animatedly lap at the hot cream flowing viscously from Julie's cunt. Julie threw back her head in triumph as well as passion as Peggy buried her tongue ever deeper within Julie's twat.

"Mmmmmph, ooommmph." Peggy grunted animally as she slurped at and consumed Julie's hot juices.

I rose from my seat, relit the joint and walked to the couch. I placed the joint to Julie's lips and she inhaled deeply. I pulled the joint away and she exhaled luxuriantly. I put the joint to my lips and took a long toke, and then I leaned in and put my lips to Julie's.

I blew the smoke deep into Julie's lungs where she held it for a few seconds while my tongue explored her mouth. Then she blew the fumes back into my mouth where I inhaled them gratefully.

I pulled my lips from Julies and exhaled. The room began to spin around me and I staggered back to the chair. I sat down heavily and casually stroked my rigid Johnson as I watched the continuing show.

Julie wrapped her fingers in Peggy's hair and forced Peggy's lips even tighter against her cunt. I saw her close her eyes, lean back her head and moan gutturally, "Oooooomph, uuuuungh, uuuuunph." As her body quivered and quaked against the mouth of the lovely Peggy.

Julie remained astraddle Peggy's ravenous mouth for a minute or more as her body slowly ceased its animated quivering. She cast a look my direction before she released Peggy's hair.

Then Julie plopped down heavily on the couch next to Peggy and lay there gasping. With her eyes half closed, her legs spread wide exposing her wet cunt to my view, her huge breasts rising and falling raggedly; she presented a rather alluring and enticing sight.

Peggy lay where she was left, her head back on the arm of the couch, her face covered in glistening semen from Julie's cunt. Occasionally her tongue snaked out to lick her softly smiling lips.

I rose from my seat, unfastened my pants, dropped them to the floor and kicked them aside. I pulled my boxers off and tossed them in a pile with my pants and walked over to Julie.

I dropped to my knees in front of Julie. I could see the lips of Julie's cunt through the thick hair of her pussy. I put my cock against the glistening lips and thrust forward burying myself deep within her in that single stroke.

"Uuuuungh!" Julie grunted as I bottomed out inside of her. She looked me in the eye and a lust filled smile spread over her lips.

I stroked into Julie time after time, slapping my nuts against her ass, our rhythm rising with our heat. My frenzied strokes brought Julie off in a massive quivering orgasm.

"Uuuuungh, uuuuungh, mmmmmph!" She grunted gutturally before howling ferociously into the air. She seemed to come again and again, her body shook against me and as she did, she wrapped her legs around my ass and held me tightly against her pussy as her body convulsed violently.

Suddenly I had an uncontrollable desire to fuck Julie in the ass. I pulled free of Julie's grip on my ass and pulled my dick from her cunt.

I rose to my feet and leaned over to lift Julie. Grasping her around the shoulder I lifted her to her feet and turned her toward the bed. I pushed her down roughly on the bed and was about to turn her over when the lithe form of Peggy moved between my quarry and myself.

I stood back and watched as Peggy crawled on the bed. She turned around so that she could go sixty-nine with Julie and buried her face deep in Julie's well-used twat. Julie moaned weakly, and struggled weakly for a moment but in the end she placed her hands to Peggy's ass and raised her face to Peggy's slop covered pussy.

I moved around to get a better view of their efforts and saw Julie bury her tongue deep in the throbbing twat of Peggy's. They moaned and groaned as their passions rose, the sloppy slurps of their ardor filled my ears.

I held my hard dick in my hands and slowly stroked its slime-covered length. I watched Julie's face as her tongue moved over Peggy's slit.

I stared at Peggy's ass as it rose and fell in passion. "Well one ass is as good as another." I muttered and I stepped forward to place my rock hard cock against Peggy's sphincter.

Julie's hand had brought Peggy off in a dramatic manner and Peggy had dripped her love juices down and over the tight entrance to her ass. I put the head of my steely shaft against the tight entrance and pushed. I was able to bury only an inch of the head in the first thrust and Peggy started to pull away.

Julie redoubled her efforts on Peggy's dripping snatch and Peggy relaxed. The next thrust buried the entire length of my massive cock deep inside of Peggy's ass.

Peggy pulled her face from Julies juice covered wonderland and groaned loudly. "Oh damn that hurts shit-head." She announced foully before Julie hooked her foot behind Peggy's head and forced her lips tight against Julie's quivering quim.

I stroked in and out of Peggy's tight ass. The tightness of the anal passage caused me to begin to quiver with a massive orgasm after only a dozen or so strokes.

I felt the tightening on my nuts and then my seed exploded into Peggy's tight ass with a force that surprised me. I didn't think that I had that much left in me but I shot what I had left deep within Peggy's tight, hot anus.

I continued to thrust into her long after my passion was extinguished. I didn't want to surrender the tight, warm passage until I was forced to move on. Eventually my crank withered and popped from the taut, cream filled passage.

I stepped back and watched as Julie licked at the light brown juices flowing from Peggy's ass hole. "Ummmmm." She exclaimed avidly as she consumed all the fluid to flow her way.

I sat down on the couch for a few minutes and watched the women going at it. I realized then that my role was finished in this tryst and I got up and walked toward the bathroom to clean up.

I looked into the mirror and realized that I was kind of a mess. My hair was disheveled; I was covered in sweat and semen, and from my dick dripped the brown residue of Peggy's ass fucking.

I ran Peggy's shower, pulled off my t-shirt, then I stepped under the warm cleansing water. I washed my body and my hair before stepping out and toweling myself dry. I applied some of Peggy's deodorant and still naked walked back into the main room.

Both Peggy and Julie were collapsed on Peggy's bed. They lay cunt to head, legs and arms akimbo breathing raggedly.

I pulled on my clothes and packed up my dope. I pushed the package containing the marijuana into my pocket, and then I leaned over and said to Julie, "I'm going now. Do you need a ride anywhere?"

She muttered groggily, "What time is it?"

I looked at my watch and said, "Almost six."

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed frantically. "I need to get home. My husband will be calling any time now." She said anxiously as she rose quickly from the bed.

"You're married?" I asked with mild surprise. "I didn't see a ring."

"Yeah." She replied. She rose unsteadily from the bed, steadied her self against my shoulder and added, "Just not very happily."

She continued to talk as she washed the come from her body in the bathroom, hurriedly pulled on her clothes and smoothed down her hair. "I've been married almost ten years now. It's an old story I suppose. My husband's a good enough guy but he's out of town a lot, leaving me alone and not feeling very loved." She paused as she straightened her blouse and looked over at me knowingly, "You know what I mean?"

I responded with "Yeah." And she dove into her conversation again.

"He's in Boston this weekend I think, selling some of his widgets to some business or other." She sighed. "He tries, really he does. He makes a good living and we have a nice life. But he just doesn't scratch my itches anymore."

She came up to me and kissed me warmly before saying, "But you did."

Then she looked at Peggy snoring blissfully on the bed and said, "And she definitely did."

"Let's go." She ordered and we walked out the door.

I drove Julie home and was surprised to find out that she lived not much more than six blocks from our house. I pulled up briefly in front of her place and she said, "I'd love to kiss you goodbye but the neighbors would probably see us and tell my hubby."

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers