Blueberry Hill Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she seemed to come alive, "Stop that, please stop, that is enough."

"Please don't go yet," Just a few minutes earlier I was close to running my hand right up her thighs and now she had removed her feet from my lap and was putting her shoes on.

Alice looked at me, the look in her eyes seemed to register that she had suddenly become aware of my true intentions. She blinked once or twice rapidly and studied me carefully. Was she really so naïve? Had she been unaware of the sexual tension I had felt during the massage, surely she had felt something.

"I think I had better go." She said with a renewed firmness in her voice. "Thanks for the massage it was very nice. I feel much better."

"Please just stay and have one little cup of coffee then you can go."

"OK Just one small cup then I must go" She said fastening the button I had undone on her dress.

"I promise, just one small cup." I said, this time betraying my desperation.

Was I losing my touch? I have screwed the arse off some of the most beautiful women in this town, I thought, and this woman who is at least 18 years older than me and not at all what I would normally find sexy was about to escape unfucked. I had to admit that she was extremely sexy, deliciously attractive and highly fuckable in a way she had not been when she first arrived. I wanted her now, ached for her but what was she doing to me? My cock was rampantly erect and ready to start fucking.

I went to the kitchen and made two coffees and returned placing both cups on the coffee table. She was now sat back in her original position, her dress tucked tightly under her knees which seemed more tightly clamped together than ever. I again sat beside her and looking into her eyes I again ran my hand inside her dress again feeling at her shoulder and neck, "You are a very attractive woman Alice." I said trying a bit of flattery which may well have sounded very corny and far from my normal style.

"Gary, you are an extremely handsome young man and I have no doubt that lots of girls would be eager to beat a path to your bed but I am a happily married woman and I have no intention of cheating on my husband."

"If I am as handsome as you say, and you are certainly as attractive as I say, don't you think we would be perfect together?" I said.

"Gary, I have no doubt that you are a lovely man but you need to find a girl your own age, one you can love and who loves you, not chase every woman who comes along and certainly not a married woman."

Both of my hands were now under the top of her dress stroking her shoulders over her bra straps. I moved my hands to either side of her neck and slowly pulled her towards me until our lips were only an inch apart. My eyes slowly dropped from her dark eyes, smouldering black, and traced their way down to her lips. Her lips seductively parted and I move ever so slowly to kiss her.

Alice took hold of my wrists and pulled my hands away from around her neck, "Now Gary this really must stop." She said.

I held both her hands in mine and again looked at her dark-brown Romany-looking eyes. How had she come by them, was she perhaps of Turkish or East European descent?

She took one of her hands from mine and reached for her coffee and calmly took a sip. I was still holding her other hand and moved it along my thigh until it was laid on the hard piece of throbbing beef between my thighs with more than a small sample of precum seeping through to the outside of my trousers. Quickly and desperately I had one last move.

I unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out into the open. It was hard and swollen and throbbing. I took her hand and moved it onto my hard shaft with it impressive length and girth.

She did not move her hand even though she could not fail to feel my rampant erection as it performed little jerks in her hand.

Alice drained her cup and put it back on the coffee table her hand still wrapped around my cock. "Gary, you have a very impressive cock but today it stays in your trousers. Now I must go I have much to do. Thank you for the massage I feel much better for it. Now Gary please put him back inside your trousers, it's a nice very nice cock but it is not going anywhere OK."

Alice stood up and bending slightly kissed me on the forehead while I sat there with my perpendicular cock slowly deflating.

"I will tell Susannah you have offered to take the paternity test but it now seems hardly necessary." She turned on her heels and walked out of the door. As I watched her walk across the road I thought I noticed a bit more of a spring in her step. Her bum seemed to wiggle a little more in her dress.

Arnold was in his garden cutting the hedge with some hedge clippers. She walked up to him and gave him a kiss which was no doubt for my benefit but looked like it came as a surprise to him.

What is it with women I thought?

So that's it. Alice will always be the one that got away.

12