Blueberry Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry to say it but I need to go. How about you, Carrie?" Grammy broke into the conversation, a half hour later.

"Why, what's up mom?" Connie asked.

"It's Fair week. I'm helping check in 4-H projects this afternoon." Alison had been volunteering as a clerk at the fair since Claudia was a Cloverbud.

"Want to go hang out at the fair grounds this afternoon?" Carrie looked at the other four teens around the table?

"Sure, I'm game," Kirk spoke up.

"OK." "Sound's fun." "Let me go change." came from the others.

"Well hurry up, girls," said Grammy looking up at the kitchen clock. We really needed to leave 15 minutes ago. "Claudia, Connie, would you mind cleaning up?"

Ten minutes later the van was loaded, belts buckled and pulling out the drive.

"What do you want to do this afternoon?" asked Connie when they reconvened on the back porch.

"I don't know," said Ken. "Probably just hang out. Big day tomorrow. We need to get ready for Mary Anne's party, too. Maybe we should work on her cake."

"It's hot. Too hot to bake or even be in the kitchen right now. Let's go swimming. Grab some beers and wine coolers, we can hang out at the swimming hole. By the time we get back the kitchen side of the house will be in the shade and a lot cooler."

Claudia thought that a brilliant idea. She was really wrung out after a mad twenty four hours of packing, checking on last minute details, the drive down here and worrying that something was going to go wrong at the last minute and ruin their vacation.. Nothing sounded better to her at that moment than a few hours of lounging around the swimming hole. "Go change into your suits and we'll meet out back. Now, scoot."

As Lars pulled his swimming trunks up his hairy thighs, he glanced over at his wife's naked back.. Even after all these years, he never missed on opportunity to sneak a peek. They'd been married 20 years last April, how many times had he seen her naked body in that time? Thousands? Tens of thousands? More? Whatever it was, it was never enough.

Never a skinny girl Connie had put on another ten pounds over the years. Babies and natural aging have that effect. But really, all it had done was make her already pleasing curves even more pleasing. He was always aroused by the way her hips swelled, coming and going, the curve of her belly, the fullness of her breasts. She had long, blond hair that she kept up most of the time, letting it down only for him. Blue eyes, fair skinned, 5'3", just the right height to fit into his arms and into his lap. Lars considered her butt her finest feature, though. Round, smooth, especially when she stretched and pulled it taut. He liked it when she relaxed, too. Then her cheeks would sag just enough to create a distinct crease along the bottom where it met her thighs, perfect for digging in his fingers and cupping in his hands. Coming or going.

When Connie turned and started digging through her bag for a bathing suit, Lars was treated to a pleasant surprise. He had a thing about pubic hair-- actually he had a lot of "things," pubic hair was just one. Although she preferred to go unshaven—she said it was itchy otherwise--sometimes when they were feeling playful Connie would let him trim her pubes into whimsical shapes. It appeared that this time she'd taken the initiative. Where her full blond bush had been there was now just a narrow strip pointing to her nether regions. A second look confirmed that the strip stopped an inch or so short and her fat lips were fully bare.

"Come on slow-poke," Connie said as she pulled the bottom of her green two piece out of the bag and quickly slid it on. Once found, her bra went on just as fast. "Grab two towels. I'll get the sunscreen out of my cosmetics valise. Let's go."

The swimming hole was located in the wooded river bottom that made up the back 10 acres of the farm, almost a half mile from the house. The ATV was loaded, the other threes waiting by the time Lars' erection went down enough for him to finish dressing and come downstairs. .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The 6 wheeled Gator emerged into the clearing on the bluff top and everyone began to pile off. Ken grabbed the cooler. He noticed that Connie still looked mighty fine in her bathing suit as she walked by. She always did a curvy bottom and the dark emerald color made her already light skin seem lighter. He noticed that some of the material had worked its way into her crack. Showing a distinct tan line a large area of her buttock was exposed. Ken's eyes followed his sister-in-law as she walked over to the deck. "

"Ken!" his wife called to him sharply. "Do you see what I see?"

For a moment he thought he'd been busted checking out Connie. But then he saw where his wife was looking and it wasn't her younger sister.

A large hornets nest hung over the water. Ordinarily it wouldn't have been a big deal but it was hanging on the end of the same limb as the rope swing. Someone was going to wind up with some painful stings if they tried to use the swing and started the branch jumping up and down.

"Hmm, that doesn't look good. Maybe we should do something before the kids get stung," Connie said.

"I love this 'we' stuff all the time," Lars chimed in. "Just what role do you intend to play?"

"The role of 'delegater.' And I delegate you and Ken to figure out something. So there."

Claudia's brow furrowed. "Careful. I don't want you two getting hurt before our trip. That's just what we need."

The two women moved over to the deck. Claudia's was wearing a modest navy blue, two piece suit. Form fitting, the modest cut at the legs, hip and back still left much to the imagination. But there was no need to guess at her dedication to keeping herself in shape. That was there to be seen by anyone who cared to take a look.

The bodice of her suit molded and lifted her tits away from her body, showing only a hint of cleavage on the top. Claudia took great pride in the fact her waist was only two inches bigger round than it was on her wedding night. A daily regime of crunches had paid off, as had long, sensual sessions when Ken had rubbed fragrant oil into her skin. Claudia's stomach was trim, stretch marks from her two babies long gone.

Her bathing suit bottom was not that much smaller than some of her summer shorts. But the stretchy material fit tighter than any cotton brief. Designed to show off and enhance the female figure, it had a built in tummy control panel and elastic to tighten the wearer's bottom. These features were lost on Claudia, her belly floor and ass would still have been tight even when she'd stood naked.

A small storage shed on one side of the deck held basic out door entertaining necessities including folding chaise lounges. Reaching inside, Connie pulled out two, passed one to her sister and then walked over to a large patch of sunshine . "Let's lay here, I hear the African sun can be fierce and I want to lay down a base tan first."

Claudia followed, unfolded her chair and then glanced over towards her husband and brother-in-law. She could see Lars standing down on the narrow beach, picking up the occasional stick and pondering it. Ken was standing with his back to them, at the base of the tree where the rope was suspended. Once she laid down, Lars dropped out of sight.

"Mmmm, the sun feels good," Connie said.

"Ya," Claudia replied as she allowed her muscles to begin relaxing.

"I love it down here."

"Ya, me too, We've had some fun times" was her drowsy reply. "Don't let me fall asleep, OK?" Amazingly, she honestly thought she might. She glanced over to see what Ken was doing. He was half-way out onto the limb. "Can you see Lars?" she asked her sister?

Connie lifted her head and looked over the edge of the deck. "He's walking around down there. I think he's looking for a stick."

"I hope those two idiots aren't planning on poking that hornet's nest with a stick. I think I would come unglued if one of them ended up in the hospital swollen up from hornet stings."

"I don't think they're quite that dumb. Hey, speaking of fun, do you remember that summer when we had so much fun down here? A whole summer of fun actually?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Ya right. You know what's amazing when I think about it? We weren't any older than Lily and Mary Anne are now."

Claudia raised one side of her sun glasses and looked over at her sister. "Umm, gee, thank you for that pleasant thought."

"Oh get over it Claudia. Mary Anne is grown up now, she'll be 18 tomorrow. And you don't think Peter was tapping some of that native stuff while he was jaunting around the world for the last year? Probably had some cutie pie videography intern, hanging on his every word.?"

"For a school-marm, you sure do talk bawdy," Claudia needled her sister. "OK, I remember. How could I forget? That was the first, really the only time, I ever saw a live penis other than Ken's. I don't think I've ever felt so naughty as when we laid out here in broad daylight, naked.""

"I know. And I seem to recall both of them couldn't get enough of our tits." They both fell silent as they savored the memory.

Claudia lifted her head again to look for Ken. He was far out on the limb now, well past where the rope hung from the limb, inching out towards the nest. The branch had begun to bow down towards the water. She wondered if it would support his weight long enough for him to do whatever it was he planned to do.

She looked back at Connie. "So you wanna?"

"huh?"

"You want to? Take our tops off. Lay out topless. After we get back I'll only have a couple days to pick out a dress for Freida's wedding. Not worrying about tan lines will give me more options. What did you think I meant? Did you want to show them our tits?" Claudia nodded her head towards the men.

"Same difference. They'll be able to see us."

"No they won't. Lars is down by the river and Ken is stuck up in a tree. As long as we lay down they won't be able to see us and even if they started coming back, by the time they got over here, we could get our tops back on again. Come on, let's do it. What are you, big talk, no action? School-marm."

"Oh fine, but I think we're both a little old for this." Connie reached behind and unclasped her bra.

"Too old for what? To old to feel sexy, to be daring? I think that was the whole point of this trip wasn't it? To live a little? To push our boundaries? To go into virgin territory." Claudia had punctuated this speech with emphatic arm and hand movements that ended with her waving the top of her bathing suit over her head like a banner, shimmying her upper body and making her tits shake side to side.

"OK, now I know we're too old for this. 'Virgin' territory? Do these look like virgin tits to you?" Connie squeezed her ample boobs together.

Claudia cast an appraising eye at her sister's chest. "No, but they do look like the very respectable tits of a very respectable soon to be, but not quite yet, middle aged woman. My own are starting to sag." Claudia sat forward so that Connie could get a good look.

"There is nothing wrong with your tits, they're just baby chewed." Claudia raised her glasses and gave her sister another look. "Well, OK, there is a bit of a droop there but good god woman, you do uphold the family tradition of big boobs. That and fat nipples.

Claudia glanced over towards Ken. The branch was dipping and swaying as he worked his way out towards the nest. Hornets were buzzing around only a few feet from where he stood.

"I think I better say something to Ken before he gets hurt."

"Leave him alone. If you stop him now, they'll both come over here and we'll have to put our tops back on."

"Oh, so now who's the one who wants to take her top off?" Claudia set back again. "So speaking of virgins, dish the dirt sister. Any sign of a serious boy friend for Lily?"

"No, I think she's pretty wound up in her studies. We had a serious girl to girl talk a few months ago. She's definitely interested, boys are just not a priority right now. Still, it's just a matter of time. I ended putting her on the pill."

"Do you think that was a good idea? Might give her ideas."

"Give her ideas? She's a 19 year old woman away at college. If she isn't having ideas already then there really is something wrong."

Claudia considered this tidbit. It did make sense and who knew better the consequences of unprotected sex than her sister?

"You should think about doing it to Mary Anne, too. Put her on the pill."

"I don't think she's quite ready for that yet. She's curious, I know she is, but she's still as innocent as a little girl. When the time comes it will be her decision, not mine. So I won't be "putting her on" anything. I know you're trying to protect Lily but you can't undo your own mistakes by making sure she doesn't make the same."

A loud crack, followed by a plummeting scream and a splash pierced the air. Claudia's scream, "Ken!" came closely behind. The two women jumped off their chairs and ran towards the edge, looking down into the swimming hole.

Lars was doubled over in laughter, close to peeing his pants, a broken stick laying at his feet. Ken's head popped out of the water. The hornet's nest still hung in the tree, appearing unmolested.

"Did we fool them? Did the girls fall for it? Oh, look at those faces!" he yelled as he looked up at his wife and sister-in-law. The grin on his face froze however when his gaze shifted downward from their faces to their chests.

"Holy shit, Lars."

Lars went silent as he looked up and took in the scene.

The two sisters were fumed. Their bare breasts were the last thing they were thinking about. What jerks, setting it up to appear Ken had gotten stung and then fallen, even going so far as having Lars break a branch over his knee. They both knew how much this trip meant to Claudia, and Ken especially knew how wound up she already was.

"Claudia, Claudia, I'm sorry," Ken pleaded as he rushed to her chaise. "I was just fooling around on you."

"Ya, well sometimes your fooling around goes too far." To her left Claudia could see Lars and Connie engaged in basically the same conversation."

"I'm sorry. I really am. I promise to be on my best behavior, OK?"

Claudia gave him a sidewise look. Ken was looking at her earnestly. She gave a big sigh. "OK. But I really mean it, Ken. Don't mess with me right now. I am on the edge. Hey, did you pack any chocolate in that bag?" she asked her sister.

Connie started digging around in the bag. Lars gave Ken an inquiring look over his wife's shoulder. Ken discretely gave him a thumbs up. Lars nodded back. Better yet, neither woman seemed to be in a particular hurry to put her top back on.

With a small shout of triumph, Connie pulled a chocolate bar out of the picnic basket. She passed it to Claudia. Lars reached into the cooler and grabbed two beers, passing one to Ken.

After cracking his beer Ken settled back where he was seated on the deck floor, next to his wife's lounger. She had laid back again. Her tits flattened out on her chest with her nipples proudly pointing towards the sky. He hoped she didn't burn, maybe he ought to offer to rub in some lotion.

His thoughts continued to drift. He glanced over at Connie. She was leaning half way back in her chair, quietly talking to Lars. Her boobs were almost as nice as her ass. They lay on her chest, rounded, slightly wider than her ribcage, jutting towards the sun overhead. Could it really have been 20 years since he had last seen her bare breasts? No, that wasn't right. Connie had nursed both her babies and L.K. was 18 now so that made it, what, 17 years since he had seen her tits? They had been different then of course, swollen hard with milk and laced with blue veins. He remembered her nipples being darker, too. Now her boobs looked softer, the curves more rounded. Now her nipples were light brown and they seemed fatter. too, almost more than a baby could get in its mouth.

Connie's breasts were different the first time he'd seen them, too. Then she was still a teenager, his girlfriend's little sister and in the blush of new love for the first time. Just embarking on a journey that would take her from girl to woman to wife to mother. Connie's breasts had been much more pointed then, and her nipples pink nubbins perched on puffy aerole. Her fair, teen skin had seemed so translucent that he'd half expected he could see her heart beating in her chest if he looked close enough.

His eyes slid down Connie's body, over her stomach pausing at her navel, then on down over her panty and on down her legs. He noticed the small scar on her shin and with a start connected it with a long ago mis-adventure they'd all shared. It had required a few stitches and some mighty fast talking to the girls' parents. He had shared more significant events, and not so significant, with Connie, than he had with any other woman besides Claudia. And more with Lars than any other man. Connie and Lars were a part of him, just as much as Claudia was.

Ken looked back to his dozing wife. The family resemblance between the two was there. Round, dutch faces, blond hair, dancing eyes. But Claudia's lips were fuller, puffier and Connie was twenty pounds heavier and an inch or two taller than her older sister. But there was no doubt they were sisters.

Ken noticed the areas below the tan-line high on her chest were starting to get a tinge of pink. He reached over and hooked Connie's bag, drawing it to him. The lotion was right on top. Ken squirted a dollop into the palm of his hand, letting it warm there. Only then did he carefully begin to daub the white cream around his wife's breasts.

Starting underneath, where breasts meet rib cage, Ken began to massage the oily liquid into her skin. He brought his hands upward, leaving a wide smear of lotion on the skin behind. Her flesh moved in slow ripples to his touch, the tissue soft and pliant. He repeated the motion along the sides. After ensuring her boobs were well covered in lotion, Ken brought his hands up and began to rotate his palms over her nipples, barely making contact before gently using his fingers to rub the oil into her aurole.

"Mmmm, feels good. But what are you doing?"

"If you know it feels good, then you know what I'm doing."

Taking her silence as tacit consent, Ken continued his explorations. He gently cupped her breasts. squeezing them together and making her nipples stick up higher. Using his thumbs, he gently played with her nipples. They stood up higher yet.

"I know what you're doing, but I'm not sure you should be doing it. That we should be doing it."

Ken glanced over at Connie and Lars. They were locked in an embrace, their faces joined in a kiss. Lars was caressing his wife's hip.

"It looks like they're busy. I don't think they'll mind. Let's do it. Remember when we had fun here?" he whispered. His face descended onto her, nibbling at her neck and then up towards her ear. His right hand continued to gently massage her boobs, tickling her erect nipples with his thumb. She clutched his head to her and softly moaned.

Claudia remembered alright. She hadn't fooled her sister for a second. She remembered the fun they'd all had together at the swimming hole that summer. Vividly. It had started out as the four of them skinny dipping one night and went from there. It was Connie's and Lars' first real date, awkward enough, made even more awkward by it being a double date with her big sister.

They went to the beach in Pier Cove, had dinner at Suzanna's, then took a walk on the pier to see the sun set. Afterward they'd decided to go swimming--as if they hadn't been in and out of the water all day. But maybe that was the point. After seeing each other dressed only in scanty swimming suits most of the afternoon, each of them was secretly ready to see more.