Blueberry Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken had a six pack of beer his brother gave him. It took a beer apiece, and then some talking--but not a whole lot since they really wanted to be talked into it anyway--and there in the flickering light of a tiki-torch the girls shed their sun-dresses and then their bikinis.

Claudia remembered. Looking at each other to bolster their nerve, the two girls faced the boys, took a deep breath and pulled at four strategic knots,. Then, as fast as a pink flash, they jumped onto the slide and into the dark. Later, after splashing around together naked for a half hour, they'd both gotten shy again and made the boys turn away while they walked back into the light and slipped into their sun-dresses, leaving their two piece suits in little piles on the deck.

It hadn't gone any further that night but by the end of the summer it had gone much farther indeed. The question on Claudia's mind right now was how far she wanted it to go this afternoon. She looked over at her sister and brother-in-law. Lars had climbed onto the chaise to lay with his wife. Connie was slowly undulating her body against him. One of Lars' hands was tracing up and down her side, gently brushing her skin. As Claudia watched, his hand dipped down to her breast and then out of sight as he rolled into her. She couldn't really be sure but it looked like Connie's hand was massaging Lars' groin. A low groan seemed to confirm it.

There were only the four times, although they loomed in Claudia's mind like one hundred. They were still teen age girls then, living under daddy's roof. Mom knew they were full of hormones so she kept them on a pretty short leash. It was hard enough for Claudia to get private time with Ken, and the two of them were practically engaged. Finding opportunities for all four of them to get together, undisturbed on the farm so that they could go skinny dipping with Connie's new boyfriend was almost impossible.

But each time they did, it went a little farther. The first time it was a few blind gropes, copped in the dark. The second it was afternoon, under the full glare of the summer sun. Maybe because it was the first time she'd ever been naked outside and in front of a boy, any boy, but that time had felt the naughtiest of all to Claudia. The third time they ended up giving their boyfriends blow jobs, Lars and Connie on the slide, Ken and Claudia right here on the deck. She'd had no idea when Connie had asked her how to fellaciate a boy just the night before what her sister she had in mind. Claudia remembered. She remembered that Connie had played all innocent and disclosed that she'd never done "that" to a boy and the other three had egged her into giving her younger sister a lesson.

The last time was in early Sept. Their dad was overseas somewhere, drilling for oil. Their mom had taken the day to drive to the other side of the state to visit a friend. She wouldn't be back until well after dinner that night. She'd left a list of chores, which the girls breezed through. She also left instructions that they leave her a note if they went anywhere and to clean up any messes they made but other than that, they were free to have anyone over they wanted.

By now they were so used to skinny dipping together that they didn't even bother with suits under their clothes. As soon as they got to the clearing the clothes came off and the moons came out. Their energetic play in the water soon led to energetic play on shore. Claudia remembered. That time they didn't even bother to move apart as both couples made tender love, side by side, chaise loungers creaking to the teen ager's rhythms. ..

Claudia felt Ken's hand gently brush between her thighs. He rested it on her lower thigh, quietly signaling his desire to enter the area between her legs. Now he was gently stroking at the junction of her legs. Pushing, gently probing through the material of her bikini bottom for her clitoris. His lips nuzzled her neck, his fingers slowly pinched her nipples. Over his shoulder she could see Connie astride her husband, her legs outside his hips, her head pulled back. Her undulations were concentrated now on the spot where the crotch of her suit rubbed against the fabric of his. Her nipples brushed slowly back and forth over his lips.

Ken pushed between her legs again, more insistently this time. She really needed this, she knew she did. She could feel herself getting wet down below. She was sure he could feel it too. How far did she want this to go? Was she really ready to re-enact a scene from that wild summer then in pursuit of her adventurous self now. Was that wise? Was it even possible? She wasn't sure, but she did know one thing.

"Ken, stop. Stop now. I don't want to do this." She gently but firmly pushed his hand away.

Ken looked up at her. Mixed emotions washed across his face. She could read him like a book after all these years.

"You don't want to do this?" Disappointment and chivalry did battle on his face. Disappointment was winning. "I don't want to do this. Here. I can't wait to get back to the house and do it with you there. I am so horny for you. Let's head up. We've time for one wicked nooner before the kids get back."

Connie and Lars stopped what they were doing as the other couple gathered their things. Lars was pleased to see that Claudia stayed topless, tucking her bra into the basket with their towels. This trip might be a lot of fun, in more ways than one.

"We're heading up. Got some business to attend to. We're kinda in a hurry so we're taking the Gator."

"In a hurry, huh? OK, go ahead, we'll stay Even with the Gator, given our head start, I'm thinking we'll be getting down to business before you do." Connie reached down and started pulling Lars' shorts over his hips.

He was laying on top of her now, pushing his erect penis against the crotch of her bikini. Her eyes closed as her mouth began to form an "O". He pushed again.

"Oh, yes, Lars, like that," she cooed, "I'm almost there."