Blueprints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman's tight body descended, mouth level with Joanna's chest once more. Her tongue flicked around and over the older woman's nipples before taking the sensitive skin into her eager mouth and sucking with a touch more intensity than before.

Joanna took a sharp intake of breath, pushing herself into the brunette's mouth. "Would you hurry up and put your fingers in me!" She snapped, reminding Zara that her hand had been toying with the woman's sex before she'd lost herself in Joanna's tits.

Pushing her middle finger into her companion, it was Zara who groaned; the sensation of the digit slipping in and out of the warm wetness was amazing, akin to dipping one's fingers into warm honey. Just thinking about how it must look, made her own folds twitch. Realising she could see for herself, the young woman descended at a much quicker pace than before.

Lying between Joanna's legs, Zara marvelled as she watched one then two fingers slide in and out of the Professor, whose hips were now matching the steady pace Zara's hand had set. The sight of her coupled with the intoxicating aroma was too much to resist and, without a hint of the earlier trepidation, the young woman locked her lips around Joanna's clit.

The architect smiled inwardly at the sound of Joanna's ragged gasp. She sucked on the hard nub, feeling it swell under her manipulations. Curious, she changed tack and swirled her tongue over the bundle of nerves. This caused Joanna's hips to grind into her mouth. Interesting. The young woman contented herself in the numerous ways she could stimulate the bead: horizontal motions, vertical ones, flicks that concentrated to the left, the right, grazing her t-

"Zara, for Christ's sake!" Joanna tried to scold, but to the young woman it sounded an awful lot like a plead. However, the smugness was literally wiped from her face as the older woman's grip entwined in her hair and in a reversal of roles it was the young woman's pretty face that was thrust into Joanna's folds.

"Keep going with your fingers." Joanna instructed."That's it. Faster. Faster."

Zara complied, the pace of her fingers quickening. With the way her face pressed so deliciously into Joanna, her tongue bore down roughly on her clit.

Joanna was close, Zara could feel her start to shake, but, knowing how good it felt to teeter on the precipice, Zara did not instantly intensify her actions. Despite Joanna's ragged curses, she lessened her assault. However, she was only brave enough to do so for a moment before the low growl the Professor emitted encouraged her ramp the pace back up.

Then she felt it, that twitch under her tongue, the tremble of the woman's thighs against her head. That was the signal Zara had been waiting for and she curled her slender fingers, moving them in a strong "come hither" motion against that oh-so-sensitive spot. The pleasure intensified as Zara increased the pressure of her tongue upon Joanna's jolting clit

"Yes, Zara. Just like that. Yes!" Joanna encouraged through gritted teeth whilst Zara felt her spasm.

With the exception of the encouragement, the sharp breaths, and the odd throaty noise, Joanna was climaxing quietly, however this didn't discourage Zara who could feel her tight walls contracting around her fingers, pulling her in as if Joanna craved her.

Zara's free hand hooked around one of Joanna's trembling thighs as Joanna's iron grip pulled her face, somehow, further into her gushing folds. Instinctively, the girl consumed what she could, savouring the taste of her companion as she lapped.

Maddened by the blonde's surprisingly strong climax, Zara eagerly maintained her assault on Joanna's sex; continuing to lick and kiss and finger her. The fact she had made this usually reserved, collected figure spasm and curse was a revelation, an enlightened addiction.

"Darling, I said I'm done." Joanna repeated and Zara felt her head being pushed from between those quaking legs in an attempt to break the young woman from her new-found skill. She panted an apology and carefully removed herself from the woman who shuddered as she did so.

Zara felt heady, breathless and shook with adrenaline as she moved unsteadily back up the bed before collapsing unceremoniously beside her wracked companion.

Through dark glinting eyes Zara watched Joanna as she lay on her back, eyes unfocused, gasping for breath. She took in the flexing muscles of her neck, her beautifully unkempt hair and the contracting of her modest chest. Maybe she wasn't quite so scary.

"What are you smiling at?" Joanna asked eventually, turning to look at the girl.

They regarded each other momentarily. "That." Zara beamed, eyes a blaze, "Was a lot of fun."

"You, my Darling, are totally shameless." Joanna panted, shaking her head in amusement.

"How so?" Zara replied, incredulous.

"Feigning you are some kind of novice and then pulling that out of the bag."

"So it was good?" Her slender arms flexing as she pulled the duvet up and over them.

"You know it was good. I told you you were a minx." Joanna replied, turning on her side and playfully prodding Zara's shoulder. The young woman didn't even try to hide her sense of achievement as she cocked an eyebrow. "See, shameless." Joanna smiled and pulled her close.

They kissed again, not in the same ferocity as before, but that wasn't needed to generate a further ripple of want within the young woman as their bodies slotted, quite perfectly, together.

Zara's hand trailed down Joanna's back towards her- "I don't think so." Joanna scoffed, reaching back to catch the straying fingers as she did so. "Its-" She reached over Zara to the bedside table for her watch. "Jesus, Zara it's almost five!"

"Time flies." The young woman smirked.

"Again. Shameless."

***********************

Although the glow which emitted from the curtained window was minimal, Zara could tell it was late in the morning as she finally roused. Hardly surprising, it had taken her whirring brain some time to ease whilst the young woman attempted to process things.

Sweeping errant strands of dark hair from her face, Zara turned to Joanna, unable to control the sleepy smile which spread across her full lips as she did so. However, the space was vacant and, to her bemusement, the section of bed where Joanna had slept was made as neatly as possible given Zara still occupied the space beside it.

Zara sat up, long hair cascading down her bare back as she took in her tasteful surroundings. Like the rest of what she'd had seen of the house, someone had done a marvellous job modernising the well appointed room. The cornicing on the high ceiling was richly detailed and the large bay windows framed in original wood, albeit now painted an off-white colour to complement room's neutral tone.

"Are you looking for something?" A smooth voice asked from the doorway.

She didn't quite jump, but Joanna's presence certainly caught her off guard. "It's a nice room." She commented, adjusting the white sheet around her naked body as she watched the woman slink towards her. Joanna made a noncommittal noise and placed a cup of coffee on the bedside table.

"I guessed white, no sugar." Joanna smirked, clearly confident she was correct.

Zara nodded, of course she was right. "How about you? Black, preferably espresso?" She guessed.

"Very good. Espresso if I'm out for dinner. Plain black if I'm making it in the house, spot of cream if I'm being decedent." She commented, raising a neat eyebrow.

"Now you've finally surfaced, en suite is there if you'd like a shower before brunch." She pointed to a door to the right. "There's towels, everything you need and, as much as I'm happy for you to walk around naked," That increasingly familiar wicked glint tinting her green eyes, "There's a robe on the back of the door you can wear."

Zara thanked her and received a brief, but tender, stroke on the cheek before Joanna turned on her heel and walked back towards the door. "Oh, I almost forgot." Her hand went into the back pocket of her jeans as she turned to the young woman once more. "This," She handed Zara her mobile, "Has been vibrating all morning. If you need to be somewhere quickly I can drop you off. Just let me know." But she didn't wait for a response before exiting, leaving Zara staring somewhat dumbfounded at the now closed door. Joanna had the efficiency of military personnel. Not that it surprised her greatly, but it was Sunday; day of rest and all that.

"Bloody hell." The brunette muttered, having turned her attention to the device. For one thing she'd slept until almost one in the afternoon and for another, she had at least ten messages and half as many missed calls. Taking a sip of coffee, she quickly replied to the group chat message, apologising that she wouldn't be able to play football that afternoon, putting it down to a wild night; no false truth there. Of course, Steve was the culprit of the other, lately irate, correspondences.

Steve, 23.48: How did it go? xxx

Steve, 00:43: Getting quite late for a dinner party. There must be details...

Steve, 00:49: Care to share them?!?!

Steve, 01:02: OMG! Maybe you're not in a position to share them... ;)

Steve, 01:04: I bet you were a proper pillow princess

Steve, 09:26: The menage a huit better have been worth ignoring me for. What happened?

Steve, 09:48: Could you at least let me know you haven't been Ted Bundied!

Zara, 12:53: Sorry!! I'm alive!! Will call you later. Can't speak just now. Phone about to die. Sorry again x

Almost instantly the phone vibrated with an incoming call, but she ignored it. The last thing she wanted to do was recount the evening whilst Joanna might be in earshot. Furthermore, although Joanna hadn't ordered her to get out of bed, Zara could sense the firm encouragement to do so; the young woman's intimidation had not evaporated overnight. So, with the steaming mug of coffee in hand, she padded to the bathroom and, true to her host's word, down to a cellophane wrapped toothbrush, there was everything she needed to emerge refreshed twenty minutes later.

"You look revived." Joanna commented from the counter where she was slicing an artisan loaf.

"Yeah." Zara smiled, moving to the opposite side of the marble work surface. "That's some shower."

The young woman didn't need to be a mind reader to see the thought that flashed across Joanna's mind as she agreed, eyes trailing up Zara's trim torso, an eyebrow twitching as she finally reached the girl's dark eyes. Under the luxurious robe, Zara felt a shiver ripple through her; any hope she had of playing it cool began to evaporate.

The young woman's feigned serenity was further shaken for she was in unchartered territory. Zara hadn't gone home with anyone in a long time and on the occasion that she did, was not inclined to stay the night. Of course, Joanna was different in many ways; aside from the fact she had feelings, strong feelings for the woman, Zara had not awoken with a sinking feeling of regret. Instead, she'd awoken surprisingly relaxed, particularly when one considered her tense state the previous evening. Furthermore, she was in pleasant surroundings with a host who was offering more than last night's kebab and a quickie for breakfast. Let's put encounters such as those down to inexperience, she told herself.

"Set these on the table and then take a seat." Joanna instructed, bringing her back to the present and handing her bowls and cutlery. Even their fingers brushing together caused that quiver to reach new places.

Zara did so, adjusting the neckline of the dressing gown to maintain at least some level of decency. The garment seemed to have a life of its own; every time the young woman moved some part of her seemed to fall from the white confines. She had no desire to, oh hell part of her had every desire to, expose too much skin. Particularly when Joanna was conservatively dressed in a pair of dark jeans and long sleeved t-shirt, the ensemble hugging her slender frame.

"Help yourself." Joanna encouraged, sitting a plate of toast on the table, her fingers lightly caressing Zara's damp hair as she asked her if she wanted another coffee.

"Sure, thanks. But, can't I help you with something?" Zara offered, pleasantly surprised by the affectionate touch.

"No." She said simply. "Read the paper."

Zara complied, their shared evening hadn't reversed her urge to obey Joanna's instructions, that and there was a pleasant domesticity which came from reading the Sunday newspaper. Pulling the pink paged broadsheet towards her, Zara read the headline aloud, "Brexit talks are at a standstill, warn diplomats." The women groaned simultaneously.

"Maybe don't read the paper." Joanna sighed, sitting down beside the young woman.

"It's so dull, isn't it?" Zara commented, nodding towards the headline as she spooned mixed berries into two bowls.

"Yes and no." Joanna shrugged, pouring them coffee. "They make it sound incredibly boring in the hope that we all switch off so legislative changes can be shoehorned in whilst we all think there is no progress. Thank you." She added, pulling the bowl towards her. Despite the interest on Zara's face, it appeared that Joanna had no desire to continue down this rabbit hole. "Anyway, this is creeping dangerously close to work chat." She said spooning Greek yoghurt into Zara's and then her own bowl. "How do you usually spend your Sunday?"

"Thanks. Eh, well." Zara hesitated, picking up a spoon. "It usually depends on how I spent Saturday night." She confessed with a guilty smile.

"Ah. Do you go out a lot?" The older woman asked casually.

"Not every weekend." She assured. "It usually comes in bursts; birthdays and other celebrations. Then there's work, we are quite a social bunch. So is yours? You were out with colleagues when I met you at that place on Rose Street."

"Well remembered and no, not too sociable." She shook her head and with a wry smile continued, "I work in academia Zara. Not a sector known for its frivolity. I mean, there's a group of us who haven't resigned ourselves to the idiosyncrasies which seem to plague professors, but on the whole it's quite quiet." Joanna sighed, spreading a thin layer of butter on a piece of toast. "So on the rare Sunday when you're not hungover, what do you do?"

"I'm not always hung-"

"I'm teasing you." Joanna reassured.

Zara, feeling a little foolish, smiled in relief. "Oh ok. Good. Erm, I've been running quite a bit and at weekends I try to go out into the hills, find some trails if I'm feeling fresh enough." She confided modestly. "But I have a friend, the guy who was responsible for my phone going off all morning actually, who's doing a sponsored cycle in Asia so I've been helping him train. It's quite fun, but I feel I'm just there to make him feel really good about himself as I try to keep up."

"Nonsense." Joanna frowned. "As someone who's seen you naked you can't pretend to me that you're not extremely fit." Zara opened her mouth to stammer a response as colour rose in her high cheeks. "What? You can't deny it." Joanna continued, her amusement growing at the young woman's expense.

Zara gave her a rueful look, shaking her head. "And you said I was shameless? Anyway." She continued before Joanna, with her razor wit, could reply. "You must be pretty active too?"

The older woman made that noncommittal noise again, accompanied by a shrug. "It's all the green tea."

Zara scoffed. It hadn't gone unnoticed that every time the conversation swung towards Joanna she deflected it with a quip or a question. "Come on." She persisted, "You must have a regime?"

"Not really." She replied crossing her long denim clad legs under the table, knocking Zara's foot as she did so. "Sorry. But no, I just do whatever I feel like; if I want to go for a jog, I do it. If I feel like going to yoga, I go. I used to ride; now that, when done properly, keeps you in shape."

"Do you still do it?" Zara said, a bit too eagerly as a sudden image of Joanna in a pair of tight cream jodhpurs and long boots flashed through her mind.

"Why?" Joanna asked skeptically.

"No reason." Zara shrugged, taking a drink of her coffee.

A suspicious look flickered across Joanna's flawless face as she moved the conversation along. "So apart from running up hills and drinking." She flashed the younger woman a taunting smile, "What else do you like doing?"

Amongst other things, reading. Reading is what Zara liked and, quite unsurprisingly, so did Joanna. "I just started Fishnet by Kirsteen Innes." The young woman replied excitedly, "It's about this woman from Glasgow whose sister goes missing and she thinks she might be working as a prostitute. I can sort of see where it's going, but it highlights a lot of issues around the legalities of the trade."

"Interesting. If it lives up to your standards, you'll need to lend it to me."

"Absolutely." Her pretty face lighting up, envisioning this as a way to see the woman again in an unprofessional capacity. Her dark eyes danced with Joanna's who looked to be battling with a grin.

"What about you? What are you reading?" Zara asked, saving Joanna from her uncharacteristic emotion.

The question had the desired effect and allowed Joanna to control her broad smile. "Oh, I've been at page sixty-four of Women Who Run with the Wolves for God knows how long. If, when I finish it, I'll lend it to you. You'd love it."

"Thanks, sounds like quite the page turner." She teased.

"Ah, no. No, I'm on research leave, or at least that was the plan. However, a colleague in the department left unexpectedly, so I've picked up a class and her PhD students. One of them is no work but the other," Joanna's expression said it all, "So, any time I have to read needs to be focused on the book."

"You're writing a book?" Zara said, mimicking surprise. Edinburgh University liked to boast about their faculty and Joanna McKenzie, Professor of Corporate Law, Deputy Head of School, as the web page read, listed the woman's publications and ongoing projects.

"Yes. Are you finished?" Joanna asked, diverting the conversation once more.

Zara looked up at the now standing woman; she went to press Joanna on her work, but thought better of it. "Yes, thanks." She confirmed, shifting to rise from the table.

"Relax. You're the guest." Joanna instructed, pressing a hand firmly on the girl's shoulder to keep her put.

They regarded each other in an almost magnetising stare. Zara could feel the colour rise in her cheeks and glanced away, only to have Joanna's slender fingers guide her gaze back. A heat began to rise in the young woman, that ripple in her stomach intensifying.

A smooth smile pulled at Joanna's lips as she moved her thumb to the corner of Zara's mouth before rubbing the pad across her lips. Zara felt the soft skin yield and obscure momentarily as Joanna swept away a trace of strawberry preserve.

Zara couldn't help it; she let out a quiet throaty noise as Joanna brought her thumb to her lips. The way she looked down at her as she sucked, the raise of an eyebrow, the twitch of her lips, everything, had Zara's centre spasm. Her reaction exacerbated by the realisation that the Professor knew exactly what she was doing to her.

Seemingly, however, Joanna had no intention of acting upon the arousal she'd just instilled on the girl. "Go and sit in the front room whilst I clear up. You'll be more comfortable." She instructed, picking up plates and taking them to the sink.