Blueprints Of A Happy Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got inside the house, I just kicked my shoes off and crawled under the bed covers. I kept seeing the look on his face when we were having our conversation. There was the look that said he was disappointed in me, but there was the other one too, the "I just got my heart broken" look. I couldn't think about anything else and I just cried and cried. After about an hour of crying something snapped inside me and I realised I had thrown away maybe my best and last chance of happiness, and for what? For what other people would say or think. I was no better than his ex, Jennifer. I thought I had grown out of my insecurities, but obviously had developed some new ones. On top of that I had treated Matt like he was a child, incapable of making decisions about his life for himself. Like I would know better what was good for him. Stupidest part about the whole thing was that I had been in love with Matt for a long time, too stubborn to see it for what it was. No wonder my dates didn't work out, they weren't Matt!

--------------------------------

I washed my tear and mascara streaked face and walked to Matt's house. I had to clear this up right away. I rang the doorbell. At first there was no answer, but I was persistant and after a minute I heard footsteps.

Matt opened the door and looked at me with red and puffy eyes, I assumed that he had been crying because of me. Another wave of guilt hit me.

"I'm sorry, Matt..."

"You said that already. If there's nothing else..." He said and started to close the door.

I almost lost my nerve, but managed to continue - I knew this was my only change to make this right.

"Please wait! I'm sorry, I was surprised and scared, and I reacted badly. But I love you, I really do."

Matt looked back at me, disbelieving, but there was a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

"What brought on the change of heart?" He asked, trying to sound like he didn't care, protecting what was left of his broken heart.

"There really wasn't a change of heart, it was just my mind that had to catch up with my heart. I've loved you for a long time, but I was too scared to even hope."

"What were you scared of?"

"Making a fool of myself, breaking my heart."

"And you're not scared any more?"

"I'm still scared, but love is more important. You are more important."

I took a step forward, offering my mouth to him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and kissed me with fiery passion. His tongue slipped inside my mouth and tangled with mine. I was quickly in need of breath, but didn't want to break contact. Matt was in need of air too and eventually broke our passionate kiss, but continued with lighter ones. He swept me off of my feet and into his arms and carried me into the house, all the while kissing my lips, my neck, my eyelids, anything he could reach. I think he didn't want to slow down in case I would come to my senses and change my mind about this.

He carried me to the bedroom and laid me down on the bed. He removed his trousers, unbuttoned his shirt and crawled next to me in his boxers. He then fumbled with the zipper of my dress and started to slip the dress off from my body. Matt kissed every inch of my naked skin that came into view and all that time his hands were busy caressing me.

His hands felt so warm and his touch feather-light, his mouth wet, hot and demanding. I moaned and arched myself against him. For an instant I had worried a bit about showing my body to him, but I got caught up in the heat of the moment and was more interested in touching his beautiful body than worrying about how mine looked. His skin was soft, but his body was strong and firm, and I could feel his hard erection pressing on my leg. Matt kept whispering loving words in my ear that made me feel wanted and sexy. My fingers played with his hair and my other hand traveled up and down his back. His tongue found my nipple, making lazy circles around it. He sucked my nipple in his mouth, bit slightly with his teeth and flicked it with his tongue and then moved on to the other nipple, giving it the same sweet treatment. I couldn't take it any more and disentangling my body from his, I pushed him on his back and kneeled between his legs. I pulled his boxers off and stroked his stiff cock, I licking the tip while moving my hand up and down his shaft. With my other hand I fondled his balls gently. I loved hearing him moan and the sounds he made just encouraged me to do an even better job. After the out of control start of our making love, I was now in control and setting the pace, and it was a slow torturing pace. It didn't take too long before he was begging.

"Please Char, honey. Just a little faster, I'm so close, but can't get over the edge. Please, baby..."

Since he asked so prettily I obliged him and swallowed his dick as deep as I could, which sent him over the edge.

"Oh Charlotte, I'm coming! Oh! Ahhh!"

I felt his seed filling my mouth and I swallowed.

After Matt had recoverd a bit from his mind blowing orgasm he pulled me to lie on my back beside him and wrapped his strong arms around me. It felt very natural to be in his arms and I was happy and felt protected and cared for.

"That was amazing Charlotte! Thank you so much."

"You're welcome. I didn't do it solely for your benefit, though. Your cock felt good in my mouth and the sounds you made were really sexy and made me incredibly horny. To be honest, I also loved the power I had over you."

"I noticed, you almost made me worry you weren't going to let me come at all." He said, but was still smiling.

"I'm not that cruel. You seemed to like the delayed gratification."

"Yes, very much. I've never had an orgasm that intense." He confessed. "So, my moans made you really horny..?"

"Yesss..."

"Well then, can't let that go to waste."

Matt kneeled beside me and took my left foot in his hand; he sucked the toes one by one while his hand stroked my calf. No one had done that to me before, it felt a bit weird, kind of ticklish, but very sexy. I loved his enthusiasm, his mouth kissing and sucking my foot. When he was done with the left, he turned his attentions to the right foot and from there he moved to my thighs, licking and stroking me gently.

Matt was driving me nuts, I whimpered loudly and trashed on the bed, but he kept his pace slow and lingering. God I hate turnabout! Just when I thought his tongue would reach my pussy, he moved right past it to my stomach, ignoring my throbbing and dripping wet cunt. He kissed his way slowly from my navel to my breasts and when he came near enough, I grabbed his head between my hands and kissed him deeply. I was done with this torture, I needed him now.

I lowered my hand to his again straining cock, stroking it with a firm grip and was awarded with a deep moan. Soon Matt's actions had a frenzied quality in them. The time for playfulness and teasing was over. He positioned his hard cock at my opening and I excpected him to thrust in with speed and power, but Matt surprised me. He raised his eyes to mine and held my gaze while slowly penetrating me. It felt almost too intimate, but I refused to give in to the temptation of turning my head away. I could feel every inch of him entering my pussy and it was wonderfully erotic. His cock stretched me deliciously and I felt so full. Finally, he started moving, sliding in and out of me with deep, calm strokes, but we never broke eye contact. Gradually his thrusts gained speed and I felt my lower abdomen tightening at the upcoming orgasm.

Soon my body convulsed as the orgasm hit me like a wave. Through my high pitched screams, I heard Matt's shout of triumph when his own orgasm crashed through him. We laid there panting, Matt's softening cock still inside me, his cum leaking out of my throbbing pussy.

"I love you, Charlotte. I wouldn't have known what to do if you hadn't changed your mind about us."

"You don't have to think about that any more. I'm done being worried about what people might think. To be truly happy in life you need to be true to your heart. I love you, Matt."

"Couldn't have said it any better."

---------------------------------

That was the start of a beautiful relationship. We got disapproving looks from some people when we were walking down the street holding hands, but I just smiled and waved at them. Because people like that, who are always thinking about what you should and should not do, they don't know what they're missing and I pity them. I made my choice and haven't regretted it once. I live my life to the fullest and the most important part of that is being true to myself.

12