Bluescreen Harvest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers

Mark's hand reached under the front of her metal bikini dress. He found her perfectly shaved hairless pussy completely wet. He massaged it slowly and expertly. She was practically flooding his hand with wetness as he slid his upturned palm around her mound. She moaned into his mouth again as his middle finger slid into her folds.

"Oh GOD!" she cried out. Breaking their kiss. "Oh Mark YES! You are what I need. You're what I've always needed. Please be with me. Please.."

"Oh, Carrie." Mark whispered. "You're so perfect...so beautiful. I want you..."

Carrie reached down and quickly slid his pants down over the bulge of his erection. He gasped as her small hand made contact with his bare cock. Carrie took a firm hold of his dick and began gently pulling at him as she stepped backwards, leading him onto the bluescreen set. Mark followed like a dog being led by a leash. Carrie smiled at him as she walked over towards a speeder bike on the set in front of the bluescreen. He wondered what she had in mind.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Carrie whispered as she released Mark's cock and mounted the speeder bike as if to ride it. She hooked the tops of her costume boots on the foot pedals and slid her feet out of them, placing her bare feet on the mock speeder's hanging foot pedals.

Mark starred in awe at the spectacle before him. There was Carrie, her legs spread like a horseback rider on an Imperial Speeder Bike. When reading the script, Mark knew that this was his favorite sequence in the entire movie. It was so thrilling on paper, but nothing was as thrilling as Carrie in her slave girl costume, ready to have him fuck her right on the closed set.

Carrie had a firm grip on the two elevated handle bars of the prop bike. She looked back over her shoulder and with her left hand slowly slid the back of her dress over her left leg, exposing her perfectly tight ass to him. He quickly pulled his tunic over his head and threw it aside. He kicked his costume jack boots off and slid his pants off. Now completely naked on the set, Mark looked at Carrie, as she peered back over her shoulder. She smiled at him.

It was the clearest invitation Mark had ever seen. And without words or hesitation he accepted. Awkwardly he straddled the bike. The cold metal and plastic body of the prop bike against his inner legs made him shiver. He slid his right arm around Carrie's waist and pulled her to him. His cock was as hard as the steel used in the speeder bike's construction, jutting out in front of him. Leading him to the crack of Carrie's ass.

She jumped as his mushroom head touched her ass crack. She was looking forward on the speeder bike now. Panting erratically. Mark pushed her neck forward with his left hand. Her face was now inches from the mock control buttons on the bike. He could see her pussy now from behind. He took his dick with his right hand and slid it along her ass and down to her burning opening. When he touched the lips of her pussy Carrie cried out.

"Haah!" she gasped.

He began inching into her pussy little by little. She was so wet it was almost effortless. Mark had never been tall, but his dick size had always been long enough and wide enough to fill a woman's needs. He was half way inside her.

"Oh!" Carrie cried again.

Mark grabbed her firmly around the waist as he finished sliding into her. When his cock was fully in her he finally gasped out loud.

Carrie cried out again. "Oh my fucking GOD."

She was on fire. Mark began thrusting into her. A slow steady rhythm. Carrie held on to the speeder's handles above her head. Her face was forced inches from the body of the speeder with each thrust from behind.

Mark began to fuck her more forcefully. The way she was positioned made it difficult to ram into her fully. He had to brace himself and use leverage to repeatedly enter her. He rammed into her as forcefully as he could, raising her body off the speeder a few inches with each thrust. Carrie held onto the handles as if her life depended on it as each thrust became more forceful, more determined to reach her depths. She bit her bottom lip as Mark fucked her from behind like a bitch in heat.

"That's it baby." She panted, "Fuck me. Fuck me like a bitch!"

Her words spurred Mark on even more. He increased his tempo and Carrie was forced to tighten her grip on the handles or be thrown off the bike from the vigorous thrusting.

"Uhhn..." she called out incoherently.

The sounds of their bodies slapping together filled the vacant set. Carrie began using her grip on the handles to force her pussy back to meet his thrusts. They were both grunting now incoherently. They sounded like two wild animals struggling to match each other's rhythm.

Carrie lifted her head up suddenly, still facing away from him.

"You like this don't you." She stated flatly in the midst of his thrusts.

Mark said nothing but instead grabbed the long braid of dark hair that fell down her back. He used the braid to pull her head back as he continued to fuck her violently.

Now looking at the lights and exposed metal of the set ceiling, Carrie again spoke to her lover.

"You like it don't you." She again stated. "You like fucking me." Mark finally answered.

"Yes..." he panted "Yes..."

"You like fucking your sister's pussy don't you!" She called out as he pulled her hair back yet again.

Mark suddenly slowed his rhythm down. What had she just said?

"Oh don't stop, Luke!" Carrie called out. "Don't stop fucking me! I love your dick! I love it!"

Mark realized what she was saying. It was the fantasy, the one he had for years. The one that now had become incestuous and depraved. She wanted him to fuck her as Luke Skywalker. And she would be Princess Leia. Brother and sister. Fucking each other senseless. It was insane......and Mark loved it.

Mark began to increase his pace again. He felt his cock actually growing harder insider her. He hadn't thought it possible but it was so hard it felt like it might break right off him.

Carrie felt the effect her words had on his cock.

"Oh, GOD you DO!" she called out. "You DO like fucking your sister don't you Luke!"

Mark knew his character better than anyone in the world. Instantly he became Luke Skywalker in his mind. He pulled her left ear to his mouth.

"Yes Leia." He whispered. "I love fucking you. I love fucking my own twin sister."

"Huuuhh!" she cried out. "It's IN me big brother! It's actually IN me! Your fucking cock is in me! Oooohhh this is so hot! This is SO hot!"

Mark's mind began to wander into the mind of his character as he fucked her.

Luke Skywalker was fucking his sister like a man possessed. Ben had lied to him....betrayed him. Ben had sent him to kill his own father. Ben had convinced him to rescue this beautiful woman. Never telling him the truth about any of it. Never telling him that the beauty was his own flesh and blood. His own twin sister. And now it was too late. The attraction had been immediate and instinctual. It practically felt like an attraction on a genetic level. And now of course he knew that it was exactly that: a genetic sexual attraction. Ben had set all this in motion. Well what do you think of this now Ben? What do you think of the Skywalker twins fucking each other's brains out? Luke could imagine Ben's face, grim with disappointment. GOOD, Luke thought. You go be disappointed then. I'm fucking my beautiful sister, Leia.

Carrie noticed that Mark's mind had wandered in the midst of their coupling. She wanted to make this perfect for him. She wanted this to be the fulfillment of a fantasy they had shared for so long. She wanted to give him what he needed.

Carrie pulled herself forward and Mark's dick slid out of her.

"I..." Mark began, flustered at her sudden withdrawal from their sexual union.

Carrie climbed up and kneeled upon the body of the prop speeder bike. She unhooked the side clasp of her metal bikini and let it the costume fall across the seat of the bike. She lithely removed her metal top piece and let it fall to the ground with a loud clang. As she kneeled on the speeder, still holding he handles, she looked back over her shoulder at Mark who was watching her, his body shaking from the exertion.

"Now, come and fuck me big brother." She stated flatly. "Come and fuck your sister's ass...."

Mark let out a sudden breath he didn't realize he had been holding. Placing his feet on the bikes pedals, he found he was able to stand, in a slightly hunched position. It lined his cock up with her ass perfectly.

Carrie reached back and pulled her left ass cheek to the side, exposing the tight puckering of her asshole.

"Put it in THERE baby," she whispered. "Your sister likes it there."

Mark pressed the head of his cock to her puckered asshole. He carefully spit on his cock head to lubricate his entry to her nether hole. As he pressed the tip against her he felt slight resistance. Gradually it began to give way and admit him, little by little.

"Oh!" Carrie called out.

Mark stopped himself halfway inside her ass. He gently began to slide in and out of her rectum.

Carrie was beyond turned on. Her pussy was literally dripping down her legs and onto the speeder bike. She looked down at her shaved pussy and saw that wetness flowing out. She saw Mark's balls behind her, swaying with each gentle thrust into her ass. She was not accustomed to anal sex, but she had done it on a few occasions. It had always been painful in the past, but Mark knew just how to do it to her. He knew to be slow with her tight little ass. And she loved it.

LUKE she reminded herself, enjoying the fantasy. LUKE was fucking her in the ass. She had just learned he was her brother and she was letting him fuck her ass. It was so depraved. It was so taboo. If anyone found out they would be outcast, they would be shunned. But it was so fucking hot. It was the ultimate taboo to let her own brother fuck her. And she didn't care. She needed it from him.

Luke pushed himself into her even further. When he felt the base of his cock completely enveloped he stopped his thrusts and looked down at the spectacle in front of him. There was his own sister Leia, her perfect tight ass completely impaled by his cock. She was kneeling before him submissively on top of the speeder bike, her breathing coming in shallow breaths. Luke reached his left arm around her hip and found her pussy. With his left middle finger and dexterity his mechanical right hand would never have, he quickly found her budding clit. He began massaging the small bud with his thumb and forefinger as he slowly began to thrust into her ass again.

Leia responded with a gasp of pleasure. She was close now. It was too much for her, the anal sex, being fucked on the speeder, the fact that it was her own brother doing it to her. Luke's thrusting became more insistent. His breathing became completely ragged. He twisted her clit expertly in his grip. Leia threw her hands down onto the base of the speeder as the orgasm hit her. Luke felt his sister's body convulse. He watched her ass cheeks begin to shudder as wave after wave of pleasure wracked her body. It pushed him over the edge.

"Oh, GOD Leia!" he moaned as his cock erupted inside of her.

"Huuuuuuuhhhh!" she answered his orgasm with an incoherent moan of her own.

He collapsed onto her back. They stayed together for the next few minutes. Both were still coming down from their orgasms. Both were still shaking and twitching against each other on the speeder. Finally, reluctantly, he slid his still partially erect dick from inside of her ass. Mark climbed off the mock speeder, his legs shaking slightly from the exertion.

Carrie turned her head over to look at her lover. She had never had an orgasm from anal sex before. She didn't even know it was possible. But he had done that to her. The intensity of their coupling had been so raw....so passionate. Carrie thought of all the meaningless sex she had in her life. She thought back on her recent flings with meaningless men. Men who had given her coke to get into her pants. Men who had used her like a whore. She looked at Mark who was still breathing heavily from their coupling. He was so sweet, he always had been. He was so wounded in his own way. He had just given her what she needed so much. Being with him had shown her how good it could be....how good it should be.

Carrie slid her naked body off the speeder bike. Mark was standing only a few feet away, but neither had spoken a word since their orgasms. She slowly approached him, staring at his partially erect cock the entire time. She knew now that she had to have more of him. She had to pleasure him, to make him desire her forever. She would fulfill both of their darkest fantasies.

As Carrie's naked body pressed up against him, Mark felt his dick slide between her legs. He encircled her body in his arms as they both stood completely naked on the empty bluescreen set. His dick was not inside of her, she was instead rubbing herself slowly on top of it while facing him. Carrie looked him in the eyes and he finally could bare the silence no longer.

"Carr—"

"Leia." She corrected him in a playful tone. "...Leia."

Mark smiled at that. She was not letting this end. She was still keeping the fantasy running between them. He had never felt so turned on in his life and he felt his dick beginning to fully harden again.

"Did I make your big dick dirty big brother?" Leia asked playfully. "Did putting that cock of yours into my ass make it all dirty?"

"Good God..." Mark stammered, "...You're so fucking amazing."

"I can clean it for you Luke." She whispered up to him, looking deep into his eyes sexily. "I can clean your dirty cock up for you, big brother."

Mark said nothing; he just stood there, feeling her slowly grinding herself on his erection. He still couldn't believe this was happening. Right on the movie set, with Carrie.

"Here..." She whispered, "....Let me...just...."

Without hesitating she kneeled down before him and in one quick motion sucked his dick into her mouth.

"Oh my GOD!" Mark called out, starring in utter shock at the wanton display before him.

Carrie began sucking him, bobbing her head back and forth on his cock. She could taste her own ass all over him. It was bitter, but it turned her to be so lewd. She didn't care about anything anymore. Only pleasing Mark mattered to her. Making him cum in her mouth was her sole mission in life at that moment. If the entire cast and crew had walked on the set right then she would not have stopped what she was doing.

Carrie placed both her hands on Mark's ass cheeks and pressed him further into her mouth. She was deep-throating him, nearly choking herself with his cock. It didn't matter....nothing mattered but pleasing him....making him cum.

Mark couldn't believe what he was seeing. After fucking Carrie in the ass, she was now blowing him and she seemed to LOVE it! Her face was contorted in grim concentration on her task at hand. The task of blowing him.

He couldn't take it anymore. The sheer insanity of the entire situation only added to the utter eroticism of the blow job. His balls contracted and with a groan he began to unload into her mouth.

Carrie looked up in contentment as she dutifully swallowed every drop of his seed. He was perfect for her. She knew that now. He would become her new addiction....she would clean up her life for him and he would be there for her like no man ever had been.

Mark looked down at Carrie's face with his dick buried in her mouth, he looked in her eyes and saw how truly beautiful a woman she was. They were perfect for each other. No two lovers where ever more custom fit for one another.

Carrie let his cock slowly slide from her mouth. She smiled up to him and stood up to face him.

"Now....you wanted to rehearse a scene with me, isn't that right?" she asked coyly.

Mark looked into her eyes with adoration. She had restored him.....his faith in himself, in his masculinity, in his future.

"Maybe your trailer would be the best place to rehearse." He said playfully.

"Mmmm." She smiled to him. "It may take all night to get the dialog right."

"Well..." he smirked, "it's a good thing the force is strong in our family."

Carrie laughed and embraced him.

nazgul109
nazgul109
174 Followers
12