Bluetooth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy picked up the second gizmo and squeezed one in each fist. "I see what you mean." Her eyes twinkled.

"Better turn them off. The batteries will only last about an hour and I have to practically rebuild them to change the cells." He took one from her and switched it off. Lucy took the hint and turned her one off too. "You can talk Georgina into testing them later."

"And just who's gonna talk me into it?" Lucy asked, raising a quizzical eyebrow.

Jean-Paul didn't answer straight away. He took a sip of coffee – cold now – then put the tray carefully on the floor beside the bed – then grabbed Lucy.

She struggled, she giggled, she tried to bite but she just wasn't strong enough to fend him off. He tickled her mercilessly until she screamed and squealed so much she was hyperventilating.

"Pax...pax..." She gasped.

"You'll do it?" Jean-Paul asked, pausing in his assault to allow her to capitulate.

"I didn't say that."

Jean-Paul tickled her some more.

"Ok...yes...YES!" She surrendered unconditionally.

Jean-Paul looked down at the beatific, if somewhat dishevelled, girl. They'd both worked up a sweat and needed a shower but before that...

Lucy squealed for another reason as Jean-Paul's cock nudged at her panties. Her vocal protest didn't stop her right hand from pulling her gusset aside and guiding the twitching cock into her snatch.

"Fuck me, Honey. Fuck me HARD!" She yelled the last word as Jean-Paul eased back and slammed into her, hitting her cervix like a battering ram at the gates of Troy. Lucy sucked air through her teeth and bucked under him as he gave her all he had.

"Fuck me...oh yeah...That's good...Fuck me like that... Yeah...ohh...ohh...Yes...YES...YESSSS...FUCK MEEEEeeeee!" Lucy came loud and long. Jean-Paul grunted as he hosed her insides with boiling semen. Now they really needed a shower.

* * * * *

"So are we gonna get to see these things working?" Peter asked. Jean-Paul had just finished a long explanation of the new and improved gizmo that Peter had understood almost a third of.

"What d'ya say, Georgie?" Lucy asked. "Shall we?" The girls had joined their men in Jean-Paul's study in time to 'just miss' all the geek-speak, but Lucy had explained it to Georgina over dishes after lunch.

"If we must." Georgina made a face of resigned ennui. She was faking it

"These things were your idea." Jean-Paul pointed out.

"And you really should do something to earn your 25%." Peter offered.

"She's already contributed concept." Jean-Paul observed.

"She has a name and a tongue in her head." Georgina got cross with them.

"And a very nice tongue too." Lucy said to herself. "Oops. Did I say that out loud?" Everyone was looking at her. "Well... it is!" She said to fill the silence in the room. She blushed.

Georgina reached for Lucy, drawing her into her arms and kissing her full on the lips. After a startled couple of seconds and a low moan of gratification, Lucy opened her mouth and got properly involved. The guys just watched. It was not a moment they wanted to intrude upon.

"Perhaps we should let the boys test those contraptions on each other and you and I can go upstairs and try the girl/girl thing again." Georgina's hands rested on Lucy's bottom, and she pressed their crotches together.

"Uh...Can I take a rain check on that? I really want to see if those gizmos work too." Lucy's face was a study of lust but she really was curious.

"Ok." Georgina picked up the gizmos. "C'mon. Let's go get ready." She took Lucy's unresisting hand and headed for the cloakroom.

* * * * *

"I'm going to have to find a proper pressure sensor for them." Jean-Paul, left with just Peter, went back to thinking geek thoughts. "The fluid system I used for the prototypes is a bit too bulky and I don't think it'll stand much wear and tear."

"They're not exactly pretty either."

"Details...We'll make them as pretty as you like once they actually work. Ideally, they need to be small enough to get in quickly and comfortable enough to stay in for hours."

"Hours?"

"Imagine a girl going out for the evening, single and looking for some light relief. She walks into a club and gets buzzed when she passes within thirty feet of another girl. Their two gizmos pair up automatically and they give each other a quick thrill before one of them moves out of range. At the bar, our girl gets connected to a different stranger. This time she's on a barstool and can really let herself enjoy the vibes. She looks around and squeezes her gizmo, trying to spot a reaction among all the hotties by the bar. Success. She sees a girl jump for 'no reason'. She catches her eye and heads slowly towards the ladies' room. The girl can either stay put and break the connection or follow her. She follows. When she gets to the ladies' room, our girl grabs a cubicle and waits. Her new best friend takes another cubicle and they really start to get each other off. When they've come, they come out of the cubicles and – Hey! – It isn't the girl she'd spotted. Anonymous sexual gratification, but she'll have to be comfortable wearing it all night 'cos there's half a dozen more of them in the club for her to connect with."

"J-P, I'll say this again. You are a genius!" Peter was impressed at the concept and hard just thinking about it.

"And not just clubs. She'll wear it to go to the Mall on a Saturday afternoon, to the movies, on the bus home from work. She'll wear it anywhere, anytime she wants a random sexual encounter."

"We're gonna be rich! Where are those girls?"

"Who're you calling a girl? I'm practically old enough to be your mother." Georgina jibed at Peter as she and Lucy arrived.

"Hardly, Honey." Lucy chided her. She knew Georgina was only six years older than Peter, though she was pretty sure Georgina was lying about her age so she mentally added a couple of years more.

"Are you two ready now?" Peter asked. The girls were still fully dressed but with the gizmo wires peeping out through the buttons on their jeans.

"Sure Honey. What do we have to do?"

"Just take a seat. Opposite each other would be best so you can see each other's reactions. Good. Now switch on." Jean-Paul instructed.

Lucy switched on first and, just like that morning, nothing happened. When Georgina flicked her switch, they both looked startled.

"Ooh!" Georgina said. Lucy just smiled knowingly.

"Now Lucy, squeeze gently." Jean-Paul said.

"Oh my." Georgina responded to the pulse of the vibrator as it purred to life inside her.

"Now as hard as you can." Jean-Paul told Lucy.

"OH!" Georgina almost levitated.

"Now you Georgina. Squeeze it." Jean-Paul said.

Lucy squirmed in her seat as the gizmo inside her asserted itself.

"I guess you've got the hang of them. Have some fun." Jean-Paul sat down by Peter and left the girls to it.

It was really weird to watch two fully clothed women wriggling, squirming, gasping, moaning and finally coming without any touching. It reminded Peter of Friday nights in Harry's bar, back in his home state, when he and Georgina had first got together. They'd met a cute lifeguard who'd invited them along to the orgasm faking contest. Sandy – that had been her name – Sandy had won. But right now, Georgina wasn't faking and he was pretty sure Lucy wasn't either. What would be the point?

"I think" Said Georgina, after they'd switched the gizmos off, "that I speak for both of us when I say whooo-wee!" She relaxed in her chair with her knees swaying gently.

"Yeah. Honey, they're great." Lucy stood shakily and bent down to kiss Jean-Paul. "Why don't you two talk business while we go get cleaned up?" She offered Georgina her hand in passing and they left the guys to their own devices.

"About that rain check..." was the last thing they hear Lucy say.

* * * * *

"I need a drink. The usual?" Jean-Paul asked.

"Sure. J-P, We've gotta get a patent application put together for these gizmos. This could be the biggest thing for women since the invention of the Wonderbra."

"Not just women." Jean-Paul handed Peter a glass.

"Thanks. Yeah. It sure was fun to watch."

"That's not what I meant. There's no reason why these can't be made slim enough for gay men too."

"Oh God! That'll be huge. The random sexual encounter culture is already a part of their social scene and these gizmos are the ultimate safe sex. We're all gonna be so rich!"

"Bluetooth is proprietary technology." Jean-Paul said.

"So? It's in a lot of products so it must be buyable. J-P, the biggest problem will be manufacturing to meet demand. We can't set that up from scratch. I have capital but not enough to underwrite a whole factory. The way this will play out is (a) get a patent on file then (b) sell a license to manufacture to one of the bigger adult toy manufacturers and finally (c) spend the next ten years counting money."

"What if nobody is interested in manufacturing them?"

"Then I'm out of pocket for the cost of the patent and some lawyer time. But J-P, have a little faith. That is not an option." Peter sounded very certain.

"Well, forgive me if I leave all that to you."

"By all means. I've gotta earn my percentage somehow. Did Lucy say something about a rain check just now?" A thought dawned upon Peter.

"Yes." It dawned on Jean-Paul too.

Without a word, both men put down their drinks and headed upstairs to see what was taking the girls so long.

* * * * *

Lucy and Jean-Paul had recently had their en-suite converted into a wet room.

"I'd love one of these, Luce. But, y' know, I think Peter would miss the shower cubicle." Georgina really rather coveted the wet room.

"You have room for both. How come Peter likes small showers?"

"The first time he had my ass was in a shower cubicle. He loves sneaking in behind me, pressing me against the tiles and taking me hard from behind. I think we'd both miss that."

"Well, at least a wet room has enough space to do this." Lucy dragged Georgina to the tiled floor and straddled her face. Georgina drew Lucy's hips down onto her mouth, lapping at the soft lips and searching out Lucy's clitoral hood with her tongue. She spread her own legs and felt Lucy's mouth press against her pussy.

Georgina thought fleetingly that Lucy's resistance to anal sex was such a waste of an admittedly pretty ass. She knew Peter coveted it and she had to agree it looked perfect. Lucy's pussy tasted really good though, so she concentrated on what she could do to that.

Lucy didn't think about anything. The first time they'd done this, it had all been too contrived – too much pressure to try something new. This time, she really wanted to taste Georgina's come and feel Georgina's tongue deep in her own snatch. It tasted delicious. It felt delicious. The hot water cascading over them just added to the sensations. Lucy came, shuddering and squealing in ecstasy. Georgina was only seconds behind her, tipped over the brink by the deluge of juices over her face.

* * * * *

Peter and Jean-Paul found their women head-to-toe on their backs, on the floor of the wet room.

"Looks like we missed the foreplay." Peter said, announcing their arrival.

Jean-Paul turned off the water and offered Lucy his hand to help her up, wrapping her in a big towel. "Darling, do you think you can entertain Peter for an hour or so in the guest room?"

"There's a way to find out." Lucy took Peter's arm and hugged it to her. "C'mon. Jean-Paul wants to fuck your wife again and-"

"And she'll love every minute-and-a-half of it." Peter interrupted. Jean-Paul contrived to look hurt at the slur on his manliness. Georgina, still spread across the floor, spread her legs wide and said. "If that's all it takes, I want two goes."

"Slut!" said Lucy with a smile.

"Hoe!" retorted Georgina, raising a hand to be helped to her feet. A large towel greeted her and strong Canadian arms wrapped her in it.

"Lay on your duff and cursed be she who first cries Hold! Enough!" Jean-Paul said.

"Do what?" Peter gave him a blank look.

"It's from Shakespeare, or almost." Lucy had heard it before and had it explained to her. Sometimes it was easy to forget she lived with a geek – until he did or said something to remind her.

"Macbeth." Jean-Paul elaborated, though Peter was none the wiser.

"He found it in a sci-fi novel and looked it up." Lucy smirked at her boyfriend as she let the cat out of the bag.

"Peter! Will you please take her... somewhere while I fuck your wife?"

"It'll be my pleasure." Peter swept Lucy up into his arms to carry her off.

"It'd better be mine too, or I'm sendin' you back to Georgie." Lucy clung to his neck and kissed him as he manoeuvred her feet past the doorframe.

"Jean-Paul?" A little voice crept up to his ear from the bundle of warm curves and damp hair he was nuzzling.

"Yes, Georgie?"

"Can I have two goes anyway?"

Jean-Paul lifted her off her feet and tossed her onto the bed. Georgina lay there and watched him strip off his shirt and shorts. When she saw his erection twang from the waistband of his underwear and point toward the ceiling, she knew she was in for a grand afternoon. Jean-Paul flipped her by her ankles so she was face down across the sheets then hauled her hips up to allow her to get her knees under her. His palms massaged her ass cheeks and the balls of his thumbs kneaded around her tiny anus.

"Got any lube?" Georgina asked with a muffled voice.

"Damn! No." But still be worked her ass with his thumbs, pressing right on the puckered sphincter now.

"Save that for next time then. Right now, what I really want is for you to please put your gorgeous cock in my pussy." Georgina believed in asking politely. She grabbed two fistfuls of bedding for support as Jean-Paul acceded to her request.

"Ahhh!" She sighed as his helmet pressed between her labia then sunk in and in until it encountered her cervix.

She seized his cock, not wanting him to pull back to soon. She moaned as he fought the friction of her vaginal muscles, drawing back and pushing deliberately forward again and again. She worked her hips to compliment his rhythm, vaguely aware of her own moans of pleasure.

Jean-Paul gripped her hips and drove his cock into the hot, cloying sheath of her pussy, feeling her squeeze and hold him, feeling her muscles tremble with fatigue as her third orgasm of the day crept nearer, feeling the pulse of blood pounding through their loins, keeping his cock hard, inflaming her labia and heating her insides as she sobbed incoherently into a pillow. He felt her long nails graze his balls as she reached for her clit. They might as well have been spurs in his haunches, driving him from a canter to a full gallop. He sprinted for the finish, slamming his hips into her quivering flesh with the urgency of a man possessed. Their climaxes hit like a train wreck, his back arching as he threw back his head, and roared in release. Georgina thrashed about the bed, clawing at the sheets as orgasmic shockwaves wracked her body and rocked her world. Still impaled on Jean-Paul's cock, she finally sagged forward, bringing him crashing down on top of her, breathing heavily from his exertions.

* * * * *

Lucy let her towel fall to the floor as they reached the guest room. Peter's sweater was a close second. Lucy turned into his embrace and reached for his face as she kissed him, opening her mouth to his and pressing her breasts to his bare chest. Peter's hands rested on her bottom – forbidden fruit that it was – pressing her hips against his. Lucy could feel how aroused he was through his chinos. One hand crept closer and closer to the cleft of her buttocks, lower and lower, closing the gap between that which he possessed and that which he coveted.

Lucy felt Peter's fingers caressing the under-curve of her bottom, barely an inch from her anus. As she fenced with his tongue, an inch became three quarters, half, a quarter... Lucy tensed as one fingertip rested in the declivity of her sphincter, unmoving. She felt Peter's cock throb and harden even more – proof if she needed it that Georgina had spoken sooth about how much Peter was breaking the tenth commandment, coveting his neighbour's ass.

Peter felt Lucy tense when he touched her anus and he knew he wasn't going to get any further than that touch. Still, it was progress. He let go of her and fumbled between their bodies to unfasten his trousers. Lucy knelt and took over the task of freeing his erection, taking Peter's cock into her mouth just as soon as it sprung to attention. She fondled his balls in one hand and pumped the bottom half of his shaft with the other as her tongue swirled around his glans and her teeth raked gently up and down him. She was good at this and knew it. She'd sucked Peter off before and he'd never lasted long. Wound up as he was now, she didn't expect to spend much time on her knees. She wasn't wrong.

Peter grabbed her hair to steady himself as he grunted and spattered the back of Lucy's mouth with hot semen. She pumped his cock a few more times, milking several smaller doses from him before slowly withdrawing him from her mouth, cleaning his cock with her tongue as she went. As she kissed the very tip of his penis, hypersensitive after his orgasm, the acute sensation mad him flinch and his knees buckled, landing him on the foot of the bed. Lucy took the opportunity to slip his trousers off properly before joining him for a cuddle.

"Damn girl! You're good at that." Peter drew her close and lightly kissed her forehead, not being too keen to taste her mouth right after he'd unloaded in it.

"I know. It comes from lots of practice."

"Jean-Paul appreciates his great good fortune I hope."

"Does he strike you as someone who's not happy with his love life?"

"Neither him nor you."

"There are those who'd ask, if we're so fortunate, why are we fucking other people?"

"Luce, I'm not dumb enough to think you're here with me because I can give you something J-P can't. The guy's a stud. He could work his way through the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad and still come home and put in a good night's work."

"You're right, Honey." Lucy smiled to herself.

"So why am I here?" Peter asked her.

"Because you and Georgina are our dearest friends and we trust you this much. Besides, variety is fun. Why d'you think you're here?... And if you think it involves what your finger's doing, think again." Lucy had noticed that Peter's finger had found its way to her anus again and was circling her sphincter like a predator. As soon as she mentioned it, the finger stopped.

"Sorry. I'm forgetting myself."

"Just don't go any further than that." She was aware of his cock, standing proud again. Jesus! If touching her ass got him that stiff that fast, who was she to complain?

"Where were we?"

"Why d'you think you're here?"

"Oh yes. Because you and J-P are our dearest friends and we trust you this much. Because-"

"Hey, that was my reason!"

"It's still true... Because I crave young flesh."

"Don't let Georgie hear you say that."

"Did I interrupt you? No. So shut up, Wench and pay attention...to me, not that." He resolved to finish this conversation before finding a use for the stiffy Lucy's fingers were curled around. "Because variety is not just fun but truly the spice of life. And because..." Peter paused. He really shouldn't tell her this but he hated deceiving his dear friends about something so important. "Because I can't give Georgina a baby and Jean-Paul can." There! He'd said it. Now just lie back and wait for the shit to hit the fan.

"Pardon?" Lucy sat up. Had she heard him right?

Peter improvised. "I'm sterile. I know Georgina wants a baby and I kinda hope that Jean-Paul will knock her up." He looked at Lucy solemnly.

"Did you plan all this?" Lucy's shocked, stunned by Peter's revelation.