Blurred Image

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dean had never wanted anyone so badly in his life. He knew that Kyle had brought her to peak, her response was amazing. She was pure sexuality, and uninhibited in her actions. She was not sleeping after all, she couldn't be. He needed to be inside her, feel her hot silk around him. He looked down to Kyle and they shared an understanding.

"Baby, we've got to be in you now." She answered with a low, "Hmmm." It was enough for them. Dean lay on the bed, rolling her atop of his cock, her eyes widened with the fullness.

"What is going on?" Amber was awake now, and straddling the man in her dream. He was big inside her, and she tried to lift off.

"No baby, it's okay, just ride me, take it easy." Dean used his most soothing voice.

Behind her, Amber felt someone push her to Dean's chest. Dean reached around and hugged her to him, a restraint.

Kyle fingered the small pucker of her ass, it was so tight. He leaned down to spit on it, pushing a finger inside. She yelped and made to escape the invasion. Dean held her tightly, making Kyle's efforts easier. He used more spit to wet his member, then slowly pushed into the virgin hole. The girl screamed rather loudly, and he slapped her ass. She whimpered and was pleading to be released. He could not leave her, the hold of her was addictive. He felt his balls brush against that of his friend, the heat of all their bodies a rush.

Amber was completely filled, it was terror and painful pleasure all at once. Who was behind her? She did not want to think about it at the moment. Dean's hold was like a vice, there was no escape. He was whispering tender things, over and over. She tried to concentrate on that and not the hurt being inflicted on her.

Dean didn't even know what he was muttering, he'd have said she was the Queen of England at the time. He could feel Kyle's cock through the thin separation between them. He had never had a gay experience, but right now he was in a frenzied state. Kyle could have shoved his cock right into him, and he would not have minded.

The jumble of bodies began to move in rhythm, sweat was mixed over every inch of skin. Amber felt her hair being pulled loose by the man behind her. He pulled it out and she heard his intake of breath as he smelled it. The simple act was so intimate and warming, it heightened the experience.

Dean looked at those plump lips and wanted to spill himself inside her mouth. He whispered the idea aloud and she agreed. He moved himself out of the tangle, careful not to dislodge Kyle from his place. The girl used her arms to hold up her body, breasts swaying below her. He reached under to lightly pinch one nipple, fascinated. Her hair fell around her shoulders, a mass of dark waves catching splinters of moonlight.

Positioning himself on his knees before her, Dean held his cock out, so she could suck him. She was perfect in the performance. Her hot little tongue running up one side and back down. He guided her head closer, wanting the full length inside her. She took in as much as she could before making a choking sound. He stroked her head, urging her not to stop.

Kyle thrust roughly, watching the fellatio transpiring. He felt like a voyeur, looking in on an erotic act. Hell, it was erotic. Dean looked back at him and smiled, giving a little nod. The gesture was returned, and the acts picked up pace.

Amber reveled in the double attentions, never feeling so wanted and alive. The salty taste of Dean was exotic, she could not wait to have his seed. The man behind her was picking up speed and intensity, the pain was almost too much. She centered her ministrations on the cock in her mouth, using her lips to pull him inside. She tongued him at the same time and was pleased with his oaths. He called her all manner of names, but she was hot for it.

Dean had never had a woman suck his cock so well, she knew how to tend to every inch. The light run of her teeth was his undoing, the pressure exploded. He watched as she drank from him, spilling little and licking around the tip after. She did not let up, and the feeling was intense enough for him to go completely weak.

Kyle fed off of Dean's pleasure, his own release mounting. The girl helped by pushing back into him, driving his cock deeply into her ass. Dean encouraged the both of them as he watched, stroking the girls breasts. His release flooded her, escaping around his member. He pulled out and collapsed next to her form. The girl lay flat on her stomach, all parties sated and relaxed. He lightly traced the line of her back, leading to her ass. She was silky smooth.

Dean and Kyle quietly dressed and left, the girl was fast asleep again. They did not even know where to begin with each other, the previous moments were like a dream. Dean suggested they get out of the crush of people, and after a thorough search for Kyle's sister, they headed for the car.

Dean flopped inside, still in a daze. Kyle opened the passenger door and saw his coat inside. "Where did you get that coat?" He asked, no really wanting to know the answer.

"The girl I picked up, she was wearing it. Why do you ask?"

"That is my coat, man. What was the girl's name you picked up, again?" Dean's eyes widened. Hell no, it couldn't be. That would mean, no. Just fucking no.

"Aw man, no. It couldn't be. Amber. Her name was Amber." Kyle slumped in the seat and closed his eyes. The beautiful, erotic woman was his sister. He had just had the best sex of his life, with his sister.

12