Blush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know how long they lay entwined together like that, his rasping breath against her hair. She felt exhilarated and lazy all at once. Mandy never guessed it would be like this, and with Aiden of all people. No wonder Paula liked fucking boys so much.

Aiden pulled back, his weight on his elbow as he leaned over and switched on the lamp. She slapped her hands over her eyes with a wince.

After many moments, Aiden finally said "you're going to have to look at me some time."

"I'd rather not," she murmured, feeling incredibly shy and vulnerable. He kissed the finger tips of one hand, then the other. Then he was gently peeling them away from her face. Her lashes flickered, then she was gazing up into intense chocolate eyes. A blush heated her face.

"You'll have to stop doing that when other people are around."

"What?" she squeaked.

"Turning red. I find it fascinating, but it might give away how bad you want me."

Her lips parted on a gasp at his lop-sided grin. Then he kissed her.

12