Blushing Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,424 Followers

By now, every one of the guys in the room had their cocks out and were jerking along (even Zach who had got hard again pretty fast). All except Jake, by far my most manly and homophobic friend who couldn't seem to cope with the thought that the hot bridal slut sucking cocks in front of him was really his male friend. Once all the other guys were intently stroking their cocks and moaning, Jake was turning away embarrassedly and walking out of the room, only to keep coming back after a few minutes. Obviously there was something compelling going on here for him.

Having built up a bit of practice, I now knew that I was ready to try and take on Pete. As I had blown the last two guys, I had noticed that his cock was every bit as majestically huge as I had anticipated and now, as I beckoned him over to me with a wink, I could see as it came closer that it was even bigger than I thought. About 10 inches long, circumcised and almost as thick as my wrist, it was dark and veiny and pulsing with desire, as intimidating as it was alluring. How on earth was I going to fit this in my mouth? Well, I was going to try. I could barely fit my hand around the shaft as I put both of them round it and started to stroke, his beast stretching out way beyond even where my hands were.

"It's soooo big," I moaned.

"I bet a pretty little thing like you has never seen anything like it," Pete said, his voice deep and masculine, "Wouldn't you love a taste of my black meat, you little cock hungry slut?"

I was indeed a cock hungry slut and was desperate for a taste of him. I licked my tongue all along and around his shaft, kissing it all over, soaking it my saliva, and then slipped his slick, wet cock between my lips, managing to swallow about half of it at my first effort.

"That's it, you whore," Pete said, grabbing me by my blonde hair, pulling it into pigtails as he pulled my face towards him and pushed his cock deeper into me, "Take it all in."

I could barely breath, my mouth was so full of his dark, throbbing monster and there was even more of it to come. Still, I was loving the sense of being so dominated by such a man and such a firm, thick cock. My own cock was straining so hard in my panties that I thought I might just cum right there and then without even touching it. I tried my hardest to relax my throat and, despite gagging a little, Pete managed to thrust most of himself into my mouth, seeming to stretch my lips wider than they had ever been before. Still holding my hair in pigtails for leverage, he began to fuck my face and all I could do was kneel there and take it and enjoy it.

However, Pete wasn't the only person after something from me right now and as he fucked my throat, I could see my former flatmate David coming over towards me. I managed to push Pete's cock from my mouth long enough to shake my head and say "No. I can't fit another cock in my mouth with Pete here."

David gave me a dirty look and a grin, "Don't worry Gina," he said, "It's not your mouth I'm after," I suddenly felt nervous, looking over my shoulder I could see that from my position of kneeling and leaning forward towards Pete's cock, my arse in the white wedding dress was raised invitingly, my white stockings showing out of the bottom of the skirt my pretty, long legs, ending in the white heels, the outline of my panties visible against the skirt, it looked pretty inviting to any guy and I started to worry that this was what David was thinking too, something he confirmed as he went on to say, "I was just wondering what it would be like to fuck that pert panty clad arse of yours."

I gulped, just as Pete pulled my head back to face him and put his cock back between my lips. Sure I wanted to be taken like a girl, like a new bride on her wedding night, but I didn't know if I was ready for it just yet. Mind you, with a man as big and strong as Pete holding my down and sticking his cock down my throat, there wasn't much I could do about my arse.

So, did I have my cherry taken on this very special wedding night, and how did I react to it? You'll have to wait for chapter three to find out.

To be continued...

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,424 Followers
12