Blushing Bride Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,432 Followers

After Tony had thrust inside me a few times, he was joined by Carl. "How about you try to take two cocks at once, Gina?" he said.

By now, I was definitely up for anything that would increase my pleasure and the more hot guys I was used by at once, the better it would feel for me. Tony lay back on the floor and I sat myself down on top of him so his cock stuck up into my arse, then I lay back and opened my legs. Carl got down between me and Tony's legs and lifted mine up so my heels were over his shoulders and then pushed his cock into my arse above Tony's filling me up even more than I had been with Pete's cock up me. With my arse so tightly packed all of us could barely move but the slightest rocking on my part seemed to be enough to swell their cock's further (although I guessed that bisexual Carl was getting as much pleasure from his cock rubbing across Tony's thick beast as my tight arse) and stimulate my arse even more, making my cock incredibly become hard again for the third time. Samantha now straddled me so her black stockinged thighs were around my head and my tongue thrusting out into her arse once more.

We were all a little surprised when Jake joined the party, sitting astride my waist, he bent his head down and took Samantha's little cock in his mouth eagerly sucking around it, going in a matter of half an hour from a complete homophobe to sucking on the cock of his friend who was wearing pretty lingerie. I could quickly tell how much this was turning Jake on as he bobbed up and down on Samantha's dick, his body rocked back and forth and his ever harder cock rubbed across mine. Seeing Jake's arse rocking back and forth, Carl couldn't resist and for a few minutes withdrew his cock from my arse and sticking it inside Jake's. Samantha used the opportunity of Jake's scream at the pain and surprise to take control and, holding Jake's head in place, starting to fuck his mouth, thrusting forward so her cock went down his throat and then back so my tongue would go up into her arse. Having enjoyed the same sensation earlier, I knew that before long Jake would be really enjoying the sensation of cocks at both ends. Sure enough, he was soon moaning and his hard cock was brushing on mine again. When Carl pulled out of his arse and put his dick back in mine, squeezed in tight next to Tony's, Jake let out a sigh of disappointment that was quickly replaced by a gasp of pleasure when Carl positioned his arse over my cock and pushed him down onto it. I was now taking two of my closest friends' cocks deep into my arse while another friend's virgin arse held my own cock in its tight grip and my tongue invaded the arse of a fourth friend dressed in girl's underwear. As you can imagine, this situation was such a turn on for all of us that we none of us lasted that long and soon erupted in an orgy of groans and sighs and cum shooting all over each other's bodies.

Finally spent for the evening, I collapsed on the floor and basically passed out as the others got themselves dressed and went home. I didn't see whether Sam remained Samantha. In fact, I don't remember much really until coming to my senses about twenty minutes later, dressed in hold-ups and heels and a corset, all stained with cum. All my friends had left except Mark, my best man, who was watching me with a smile on his face as I sat up.

"Was it how you imagined it, Rich" he asked, the first person to use my masculine name in a while, "being Gina for the night?"

"Even better," I sighed, "I can't thank you enough for making this happen. But why didn't you want me like the other guys?" It had been preying on my mind most of the evening that Mark had been the one responsible for this transformation and then he hadn't gone for it with me like the other guys. Did he not like what he had turned me into?

Coming over towards where I was now standing, Mark quickly dispelled any thoughts that he didn't like what I had become by taking me in his arms and hugging me. Pulling back a little so he could look into my eyes he brushed a wisp of long blonde hair out of my eyes and smiled at me. "I just wanted you all to myself," he said, pulling me into a kiss.

Pulling away from the kiss, he licked a drop of cum from his lips that I had unwittingly transferred to him and looked down at my dishevelled body, soaked in other men's cum (and my own) with my lingerie ripped.

"I think you'd better get cleaned up," he said.

Back upstairs, I left Mark in Gina's and my bedroom whilst I stripped from my lingerie and jumped into the shower, washing away all the remnants of tonight's drinking and fucking session. Feeling refreshed and clean, I wrapped myself in a towel and padded back into the bedroom where Mark sat on the bed waiting for me.

"Here, you can sleep in this tonight" he said, holding up a tiny pink satin chemise and a matching pink thong.

Drying myself off, I eagerly dressed again in the items that Mark was offering to me, instantly feeling once more like a sensual, sexy woman with my wet hair falling over my still beautiful makeup free face. Mark kissed me again, long and lingering and wet as we sat on the bed together and I imagined that I was a beautiful girl eagerly awaiting spending her wedding day with the man she loved. I felt safe and secure held in Mark's strong arms and I let my head settle down on his shoulder, feeling relaxed at last as a pretty girl. So relaxed in fact that, after the whole exhaustion of the day, I found myself falling off to sleep in his arms.

I awoke the next morning dazed and confused. I could feel that I wasn't dressed normally, my skin felt the soft sensual feel of satin on my cock and my chest and it took me a while to remember I was wearing my fiancee's lingerie. I was lying in the arms of my best man, curled up with Mark spooning me so I could feel his hard masculine body pressed close to mine, feel his breath on the back of my neck. My arse was in some pain and, as my head cleared, I began to remember the events of the previous night. The gangbang with all of my closest friends and me at the centre of it in my future wife's bridal dress. What had I been thinking? Still, it was a lot of fun, I couldn't deny that, and I'd got to live out one of my ultimate fantasies, being taken by lots of guys while dressed as a slutty girl, before my wedding day. I could feel now, with Mark's body so close to mine that he was probably dreaming about the night before, even in his sleep I could feel he had a hard-on that was pressed against my panty clad arse. I'd never had the chance to thank him properly for what he had done for me the previous night and now saw the opportunity to wake him up to something special. Careful not to wake him, I slid out of my position wrapped in his arms and pulled back the duvet on the bed and then pulled his hard thick cock out of the boxer shorts he was sleeping in. Slowly and languidly, not wanting to wake him too quickly, I ran my tongue along his throbbing cock, before I began to stroke it with my hand and to divert my tongue's attentions to his balls. I slipped his cock between my lips and began to give him the best blowjob of my brief cocksucking experience. Groggily, and with a moan of pleasure, Mark woke up. For a moment he just lay there and enjoyed my oral attentions, but suddenly he pushed me off him and turned to look at the alarm clock beside the bed.

"Jesus, it's 11:30," he said and suddenly I knew what he meant, after all the activity of the previous night, we'd overslept and Gina was coming back at 1:00. We had only an hour and a half to get me back to being dressed as a guy, to sort out all of Gina's underwear and clear up the mess downstairs. It was worse than we thought, as well as beer bottles lying everywhere and cum stains on the carpets and chairs, a pair of stiff, cum soaked white panties discarded the previous night, there was also Gina's beautiful wedding dress, torn and crumpled and stained. There was no way she was going to be able to wear this. My time to thank Mark was going to have to wait, maybe for good.

Well, fortunately we managed to get the house looking presentable by one and all the underwear washed and dried. The wedding dress was unsalvageable but Mark thankfully ran all around town for the next day until he found an identical one while I tried everything that I could to distract the prospective bride from looking at it. Finally, the big day came and Gina walked down the aisle looking stunning in a dress that was an exact match but hung better on her large breasted feminine curves than it had on me, I couldn't wait to tear it off her and see if her underwear was as sexy as mine had been. Yet, at the same time I felt a little jealous of her getting to be the blushing bride on the big day, a role that I was never to be able to play for real despite the convincing performance I'd given a couple of nights earlier. Standing beside me as we watched Gina walk towards us, Mark leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I prefer the dress on you."

Just hearing that almost made me give up on the whole marriage thing. I mean, I had enjoyed the other night so much, I couldn't believe that something like it could never happen again. I turned and whispered the same thing to Mark.

"It's your wedding day, this isn't the time to be having doubts," he told me, "Besides now you're married, you don't know what kind of kinky things you and Gina can get up to."

Was marriage to be the end of my crossdressing adventures? Or did my wedding night have more in store for me? Would Gina be my blushing bride or would I get the chance to play the part one more time? And would I finally get the chance to thank Mark for what he'd done for me?

This story may be continued if it proves popular...

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,432 Followers
12