Blushing Bride Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
britneyfan
britneyfan
2,423 Followers

"Oh my God, yes!" came the sound of exquisite pleasure, but it wasn't from my lips, it was Gina who moaned it with delight as she pushed her strap-on deeper up inside me, getting the joy of fucking her husband's lingerie clad arse and the pleasure of the other end of the strap-on rubbing back against her pussy, "I'm gonna fuck you Rachel, my pretty new wife. I'm gonna fuck your sexy little arse!"

"Oh yeah, Gina, fuck that sexy arse," Mark said, as I licked and sucked his big, hard dick, "She looks so good with her arse impaled on a big hard dick. A sexy cock loving slut girl like Rachel is never happier than when she's got a cock in both ends!"

"Mmmm....Aahhh," I gasped around Mark's cock, "That's right. I love it. Fuck me, baby. I want you to fuck me hard Gina. Fuck me while I suck on Mark's tasty, hard dick!"

Natalie came over to Gina and began once more to kiss and caress her, while at the same time she ran her hands over my penetrated round arse, fondling my soft feminine flesh just as she did with my wife. Meanwhile, Gina slid her thick rubber cock most of the way out of my tight little arse, before thrusting it back deep inside me, making me gasp and moan once more as my best friend's cock simultaneously entered my mouth. Gina now had her strap-on buried as far inside me as it would go, so she was grinding right into me, her thighs pressed right against mine, while Natalie fingered her arse. Mark's cock was also buried right inside my throat. I felt incredibly filled up, both cocks deep inside me, stimulating all different parts of my humming, lively body.

As my tongue circled around Mark's cock, he withdrew it from my mouth, but I was too far in lust with the taste of it and eagerly leaned forward to keep it filling the warm wetness of my mouth, gasping desperately for a suck on his quivering meat. As I moved forward, it allowed Gina's strap-on to slide out of my arse a little, rubbing across my tightness and making me tingle with pleasure, my own cock becoming pretty firm by now. I bucked my hips and slid my arse back down Gina's fake cock, pushing it right up against my prostate and penetrating even deeper inside me. Then I slid once more forward to take Mark's cock deep inside my throat.

I kept doing this, rocking my body back and forth, with one movement penetrating my arse with my wife's strap-on, with the next swallowing my best friend's cock, both ways filling my body with delightful, hard dick, enjoying the incredible stimulation of being doubly penetrated. Once more, just as on the night of my stag party, I experienced the thrill of being dolled up like a sexy girl and being the centre of attention for all the cocks in the room as they shafted me in all my holes. Only, this time it was the cocks of my nearest and dearest that were giving me such a pleasurable fucking.

"Ohhh," moaned Gina, the end of her strap-on rubbing back against her pussy and making her ever more and more aroused, not to mention the exciting sight of her husband in sexy lingerie, bent over to allow her to enter his arse, "Oh yes, baby, you're such a sexy girl Rachel, such a sexy arse to fuck!"

"Uhh," I gasped as Mark took his dick out of my mouth for a moment to paint my pink lips with his glistening pre-cum, "Ahhh, oh, fuck me Gina. Fuck my tight, girly arse with your big rubber cock! I'm your beautiful new bride and my arse is yours to use!"

I gasped and wrapped my lips back around Mark's dick, deep throating him again as his eyes widened with pleasure and his cock twitched with arousal. As Gina thrust with all her force, really now starting to tear into my arse with vigour, Natalie reached around from her stroking my wife's hot body to mine, reaching beneath me to take hold of my hard, excited cock. She began to stroke my dick, to jerk me off in time with my wife thrusting her strap-on up into my arse, while I licked and sucked her boyfriend's hot, hard meat.

"Mmm, you must be enjoying your double fucking, Rachel, you sexy slut," she said as she felt my arousal, "Your girly cock is so hard, so firm and excited by your wife fucking your arse, or is it by sucking my boyfriend's cock?"

"Ahhh," I gasped, licking along the base of Mark's dick as Gina fucked my arse, "I love both Natalie. I love being the sexy slut to take two cocks at once! Ohh, Mark, your cock tastes so good, let me suck it! Ahhh, Gina, fuck my arse, fuck me harder!"

After a while of being doubly penetrated doggy style, Gina withdrew her strap-on from my arse. She was once more exchanging sweet kisses with Natalie. Gina's hands had left their position on my waist and had begun to explore Natalie's beautiful body, sliding inside Natalie's panties to her wet pussy beneath. Natalie took off her panties and stood there naked, revealing her beautiful shaved pussy, wet, swollen and waiting to be filled. Gina laid Natalie down beside me so her face framed by long, straight dark hair looked up into mine. Natalie opened her long legs and Gina positioned herself between them. The thick rubber strap-on that she had just pulled from my arse, she now slid right inside her friend's eagerly waiting pussy, causing Natalie to gasp with pleasure. I knew just how she felt, the sudden joy of being filled by a thick cock after all that sexual yearning.

"Oh God, Gina," she sighed, "Mmmm, fuck my pussy with your big dick!"

She pulled Gina down onto her so, as Gina's strap-on slid deeper into her pussy, they were now kissing, their breasts pushed right up against each other. I paused for a moment to take in the sexy sight of my best friend's girlfriend, lying back on the floor, her tall, naked body arched and accepting of my new wife, dressed in just stockings and a sexy bra, pushing a big strap-on up inside her. Their gasps and sighs were contagious, and I found myself moaning sexually along with them.

But there was an equally sexy sight even closer to my eyes, my best friend's hard cock, sticking right up, rock hard, with its swollen purple head peeping out just inches from my smiling, lustful lips. I wrapped my hand around his solid meat and began to stroke it off again as I kissed all along it and began to suck on his balls, before diverting my attention back to that incredible erection itself. I just loved the sight of it sliding up through my lips, knowing it was my sexy, feminine body and cocksucking skills that had brought him to that level of hardness. I had wanted so badly to thank him for what he had made me into, I guess seeing his reaction to it here I was doing pretty well at that.

"You suck cock so well, Rachel," he gasped, "But now Gina's done with fucking that sweet arse, I'd love to have a go too."

"Oh God yes, Mark," was all I could reply, "Please do. I want you inside me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck my tight, girly arse!"

He moved himself around from his position in front of me and I lay down on my back beside Natalie. Mark moved so he was knelt beside Gina. I opened my legs in their sexy fishnet stockings in order to allow Mark to kneel over me. I had let my purple thong slip so it now simply hung off one of my ankles over my black heeled shoe. My cock was free and stuck up firm and erect from the rest of my body, making a little tent in the sheer purple material of my babydoll. I gave a naughty little smile at the sight of it, loving to see my body stretched out before me, looking so feminine in the sheer babydoll and fishnet stockings, but with my cock still hard and masculine.

Mark pulled my legs further open and pulled them up so my purple babydoll slipped back around my waist, exposing my naked cock, and raising my arse to where his cock stuck out, ready to enter me. Holding my ankles to keep my legs open, he positioned the head of his dick at the opening of my arsehole, just where my wife's strap-on had been. He looked across at his girlfriend, lying on her back beside me, moaning and sighing as my wife fucked her pussy with that same strap-on. Natalie looked back at him and they exchanged a glance that contained both deep affection and a kinky, naughty glint.

"You don't know how much I've wanted that sweet arse of yours, Rachel," he said, looking down on my lingerie clad body with a warmth and desire, "Ever since you first revealed your secret fantasy, I've been wondering how it would be to see you all dolled up as a sexy girl and for me to be the one fucking that arse!"

"Ohhh," I swooned, thrilled at the idea of being so desired, desperate to feel him inside me, "Come on, Mark, come on and fuck me, now!" I begged, "Fuck me with that beautiful, big dick of yours!"

And then he did, and it felt incredible. Just as I begged him to do it, he pushed forward and drove his meat up inside my arse, burying himself deep inside me, causing me once more to become light headed with the sensation of feeling his warm, hard, lively arousal rubbing across the tight, clenched muscles of my arse. Still he pushed further and further inside me, filling me up with his incredible hardness, making my own dick almost as rock solid with the incredible sensation of giving my arse up to him.

"Oh God. Oh yes. Oh ohhh, that's it, Mark. You feel soooo good inside me!" I moaned, feeling his cock fully buried inside me, so his body was pressed right up against mine, just as my wife's was with his girlfriend.

As Gina pushed her rubber strap-on cock deep into Natalie's pussy, as Natalie moaned and screamed with pleasure at the lesbian love from my sexy wife, Mark withdrew his cock from my arse. And as Gina pulled back out of Natalie, causing another sigh of pleasure from the other woman, Mark thrust deeply and powerfully back up inside me. With a great masculine strength and control, Mark began to fuck my arse, slowly and rhythmically at first, but then gathering in pace and force until he was really ploughing into me.

"Mmmm. Ahhhh. Ohh," I gasped and moaned, "Oh fuck. Oh yes, Mark! Oh, you fuck so well. It feels soooo good! I feel like a real sexy woman with you dick shafting my arse!"

Meanwhile, alongside me, Natalie was obviously feeling the effects of a good strong fucking too, as Gina enthusiastically continued grinding her strap-on into Natalie's pussy. Natalie's body was primed for a moment of climax, she was writhing and moaning as Gina penetrated her, running her hands all over the curves of Gina's beautiful, dark skinned body. Her head was thrown back and her screams and moans were getting louder and louder, drowning out my own sensual sighs as her boyfriend penetrated my arse.

"Oh. Ohhh. Oh God, Gina. Oh you're gonna make me cum, Gina," she sighed, "Don't stop now. I'm so close to the edge. Mmmm, Gina, make my boyfriend watch as you send me to a climax. Ohhh, here it comes, Gina!" she was now screaming so loud, I worried the neighbours would here and come round to see what all the trouble was about, only to see the newlywed couple fucking with their best friends, the new wife sticking a strap-on in one friend's pussy and the husband, me, dressed in purple lingerie and made up like a sexy woman, getting fucked by another friend. Fortunately, nobody came round to see Natalie's sexy body shaking and quivering with the force of her orgasm, "Fuck, I'm cumming, Gina!" she screamed, "I'M CUMMING!"

Even as he watched my wife sending his girlfriend into an incredible orgasm, Mark didn't let up with fucking my arse, rocking both of our bodies back and forth with the force of his thrusts. My own cock flopped around, dripping pre-cum. I just simply lay back and took his incredible fucking, content just to feel the amazing sensations he produced up inside me, and to lie there and watch. To look down my effeminate body in its sexy lingerie, to his powerful manly, thrusting one was a pretty sweet sight. To see his big cock screwing my arse, plunging in and out, shaking my own cock around, was even better.

Gina slid out of Natalie's pussy as the tall, beautiful dark haired woman simply lay back exhausted at her incredible orgasm. Now, having fucked both my arse and her friend's pussy with it, Gina too off the prosthetic rubber cock to reveal her pussy beneath it. She was so aroused from the things that she had seen and from the experience of fucking with her strap-on, the end of it constantly rubbing back against her pussy. She was clearly desperate for relief. As I lay on my back on the floor, with Mark fucking my arse, Gina came over and sat herself astride me, her thighs over my shoulders.

Although I was now denied the view of Mark's hard, masculine body as he pushed his firm cock in and out of my arse, I could still feel him back there, and now I was given another equally fine view, my new wife's thighs, her lacy stocking tops and the swollen lips of her pussy. I raised my head and began to lick the smooth inside of her thighs, moving on to her pussy itself. My body still shaking with Mark's hard fucking, I still managed to focus enough of my attention to begin to lap my tongue along the length of my wife's pussy, causing her to sigh and shake.

"Mmm, yeah, Rachel, my beautiful new bride, eat my cunt," Gina moaned, "Eat me out while your sweet girly arse is ravished!"

As Mark rammed his big dick up my arse, rocking my girlish body, I plunged my tongue in and out of my wife's pussy, fucking her with my tongue the way Mark was screwing me with his cock. My own moans were now stifled by my mouth being focused on pleasuring my wife but, as I worked my way to flicking my tongue over her clitoris, she let out a very long, loud, low moan of exquisite pleasure. I could tell that giving Natalie her orgasm had turned her on so much that now the hot and sexy situation of having her crossdressing husband eating her pussy was going to be enough to send her over the edge as well pretty soon.

I too, could feel my rock hard cock was going to explode pretty soon with the excitement and arousal of giving up my body to my best friend's dick and eating my wife's pussy at the same time. And things were about to get even hotter. I couldn't see much with my wife's thighs wrapped around my head. My field of vision didn't much extend beyond the area between her sexy lace stocking tops and her wet pussy. So, I didn't see what was going on in the rest of the room and it came as something of a surprise to feel a soft, smooth hand wrap itself around my own dick, followed soon by some lips and a wet tongue. I gasped and buried my own tongue further into my wife's cunt. I knew that it had to be Natalie swallowing my hard meat and it felt so good to have my friend slamming his dick into my arse as his girlfriend sucked me off.

"Ohh Natalie, wow you look hot like that," Gina gasped as I flicked my tongue over her clit, "sucking on my pretty wife's sweet cock!"

"Oh yes, she does," Mark replied, as he slammed his dick into my arse, pushing my own dick up into his girlfriend's mouth, "This is a pretty amazing new way to fuck you, honey, through fucking Rachel's tight arse!"

"Mmmm, ahhhh," Gina continued to moan, obviously very turned on by watching her friend sucking off her husband while her husband was dressed in sexy stockings and lingerie, licking her pussy, "Ohhh, I'm nearly there. Keep it up, baby. Eat my pussy, Rachel. Fuck me with your tongue. OOHHH, yes, that's it," her body writhed on top of me, pushing her wet pussy further over my mouth, desperate to reach her climax, "Oh God, here it comes, baby. Don't stop! Oh ohhh, OHHHH!!!"

And with that her orgasm shook all through her body for several minutes, all the while I continued to lick her juices from her pussy as she continued to writhe on top of me. It was a very sexy sight, me lying on my back in my sexy purple babydoll, my face made up like a pretty girl, watching my hot wife as she sat on me, looking up at her fine breasts, pushed up by her tight bra, watching her curvy body alive and humming with her moment of incredible ecstasy, a moment brought about by my tongue, and a little by the turn on of using her big rubber strap-on to dominate both my arse and Natalie's pussy.

Finally finishing her wild, moaning and screaming climax, Gina moved from her position sat astride my face, allowing me a view of Natalie, her tall, beautiful body completely naked, crouched over and letting my cock slip in and out of her mouth as Mark fucked my arse. Gina now moved to a position crouched over me from the other side. Natalie looked up and smiled at her, letting my cock out of her mouth. Leaning across my body, the two gorgeous women shared a kiss above my cock which stuck right up from my sheer babydoll. Both women wrapped a hand down my shaft and began to stroke it, jerking me off, bringing me ever closer to my own climax, as they took it in turns to kiss, lick and suck the head of it.

"Oh God, oh yes!" I gasped and moaned, as the two women shared my cock and my body was still rocked by the hard shafting of my best friend's thick, hard meat, "You guys sure do know how to make a new bride feel special!"

"Well, a new bride as beautiful and eager as you, deserves to feel special," Mark replied, plunging his cock into my tight arse, making the thrill of electric sensations run through my whole body, "That's the best wedding present we could think to give you!"

"Oh thank you," I sighed as he slid his cock in and out of me again, "Thank you. Oh my God, thank you!"

I felt my body quiver with anticipation, I sighed and moaned and screamed. All I could say was thank you. It really was the best wedding present ever. Not just the sexy lingerie that made me feel so sensual, so like a real woman, so desperate to be fucked. No, it was this right now that was the real present. Mark and Natalie had made us into a happy married couple by bringing out our greatest fantasies and now they were helping us begin our married life with even greater pleasure. I guess that all I could do to try and thank Mark for all he had done and was doing for me is to show just how much I appreciated it. Fortunately, with his big cock ploughing into my arse, this was pretty easy. My body convulsed with pleasure as my orgasm shook right through me.

"Ohhh, this is it. Thank you, Mark. Thank you Natalie. Thank you soooo much. You're gonna make me cum!" I cried out, "OHHH GOD! Get ready girls, I'm cumming!"

A stream of warm sticky cum shot out of my cock and hit Gina in the face. Gina and Natalie continued to stroke their hands along my dick, as Mark continued to stick his cock in my arse, milking me, making me cum more and more, making me shoot my milky white juices out. Some of my cum, Natalie and Gina caught in their mouths, giving each other sexy, sticky smiles, but there was so much of it. My head was swimming with my incredible orgasm as more and more cum shot from my dick over my chest, making my brand new, sexy sheer babydoll get all sticky.

Gina and Natalie moved until they were now kneeling and leaning over my head, their faces close to mine. I could see my sticky tongue around their mouths. Gina licked her lips and pulled Natalie into a very sexy girl on girl kiss, sharing my cum between them. Both of them then opened their mouths and let the remaining cum drain from their lips down to mine, filling my throat with my own tasty, warm, salty juices. I savoured the taste of my own orgasm on my lips as my cock finally became soft again, still wobbling around as Mark shafted my arse. From the sounds of it, he was pretty close to reaching a climax of his own.

"Uhhh, mmmm, oh yeah Rachel, you look so sexy soaked in your own cum," he moaned, as he began to fuck my arse faster and harder, "Ohh, you're gonna make me cum too, Rachel, gonna make me fill that sexy arse with my hot juices!"

"Ohh yes, please, Mark," I sighed, "It's the only way I can thank you for all your wedding presents. I want you to fill me with your cum!"

He threw his head back and let out a loud moan, his toned body looking incredible as he thrust as hard and deep as he could inside me and let the warmth of his cum fill my arse. His cock continued to shoot its load up inside me for some time, before he withdrew it and spurted the rest of his cum over my exhausted, prone body, covering me with a mixture of his sticky white juices and my own, making me feel like the luckiest sexy young bride could feel. I had finally given up my body to my best friend, finally thanked him with it for what he had turned me into.

britneyfan
britneyfan
2,423 Followers