BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers

Thoroughly addled by pleasure, Kelly gave a small nod. Alyssa removed her hand from between Kelly's legs, making the younger girl let out a small whine of disappointment. She rose, and a gentle pull brought Kelly to her feet as well. I sat back, and Alyssa pushed a few desks away while Kelly stood, looking down at the floor, her hands clutching at her dress. When Alyssa was done, she had cleared out a ring of open space with Kelly at the center. Alyssa stood by her guest and whispered something in her ear.

The desks in the room were the kind where the top folds away. Kelly nervously made her way to me and lifted the desk top, folding it off to the side. She turned and sat down on my lap. Alyssa coughed, meaningfully, and Kelly jumped up. "May I sit on your lap?" she asked. I nodded, and she sat back down, back stiff and straight. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her back to me, scooting my hips forward at the same time, making her lean back against me. She was warm, and her hair smelled of wildflowers. I placed a gentle kiss on the side of her neck, and she relaxed, letting her body mold to my own.

"Watch me, Kelly," Alyssa said. "I'm going to show you one way to get a man excited." She turned, facing away from Kelly and me, and looked back over one shoulder at us. Her legs were spread, about shoulder width apart, and her ass looked delectable under the tight jeans she was wearing. Alyssa was a dancer, and it showed in her body—and in particular, in her legs and her ass. She saw where I was looking and gave that perfect bubble butt a little wiggle. Then she bent at the waist, excruciatingly slowly. Alyssa was also incredibly flexible. Her upper body went parallel to the floor, then she bent still further, her head dipping lower and lower as her hands ran down her thighs, then her calves. She ended up with her hands on her ankles and her head resting on her own leg; she was looking back at us through her own legs. Kelly and I were both enraptured.

Alyssa slowly straightened back up, her hands running up her denim-covered legs. When she made it all the way up, her hands kept going, pulling her shirt up and baring her lower back before she let the blue tank top fall back down. Then she spun on her heel, turning to face us, her long, dark hair flaring out behind her. Alyssa leaned forward once again, letting Kelly and I catch a glimpse of her modest but perfectly-formed breasts under her shirt. This time, she stopped when her chest was parallel to the floor and looked up at us, a salacious look in her eyes.

My fingers wormed their way under Kelly's dress. Alyssa hadn't been lying when she said that Kelly was wet; as I ran one hand up her thighs, I encountered a few drops of her honey. When my fingers made contact with her cotton panties, I found them almost soaked through. Alyssa was a talented girl, and her touch had clearly gotten Kelly worked up. For her part, Kelly reacted to my touch by spreading her legs slightly and inching her hips forward to grind against my hand. I smiled at Alyssa over Kelly's shoulder as the dark-haired dancer continued her striptease and I continued to manipulate Kelly.

Both of us watched as Alyssa put her dancer's training to good use. Her shoes—flip-flops, nothing sexy—had been kicked off some time ago, well before the action started, but everything else was still on. Swaying her hips seductively to the tune of some music only she could hear, Alyssa unbuttoned her jeans and slowly unzipped them, revealing her own panties—a fairly demure pair of blue-and-white boyshorts.

Alyssa tucked her thumbs under her waistband and tugged the tight jeans down slightly, still shifting her hips from side to side. She approached Kelly and I, her eyes on me. I returned her steady stare and whispered to Kelly, "See how she looks at me? She's intent, focused, and it lets me know that this is for me. She's not just tossing her clothes on the floor; she's putting on a show." As I spoke, I pulled Kelly's underwear to one side, and ran a single finger the length of her slit.

Kelly let her breath out in a long, low moan as I touched her. She squirmed a bit on my lap, and wound up sliding down in between my legs—and that's when her ass came to rest up against my cock. I was, of course, hard, and while my fairly loose khakis concealed things somewhat I am—if I may say so myself—rather well-endowed. And when Kelly felt the thick length of my shaft up against her, her head snapped around and her jaw dropped. "Wha... what is that?" she asked.

Alyssa chuckled a bit and came closer. She stretched her arms overhead, pulling her shirt up and baring her midriff, and gave Kelly an answer. "That's his dick," she said. "It's the biggest dick I've ever seen. And it's the best." Alyssa lowered her arms, purred like a satisfied cat, and shrugged one shoulder strap of her top off her arm. "He's going to put it in you, Kelly," she continued, "and he's going to make you cum."

My fingers kept up their manipulations, seeking and finding Kelly's button. It was erect, and I don't think she was prepared for what would happen when I touched it. My fingertips barely grazed her, but her response was immediate. Her hips bucked, and her whole body almost convulsed there on my lap. Only my encircling arms kept her in place. Alyssa and I shared a smile as Kelly said, quietly: "Please do that again."

I didn't, at least not yet. "Wait for it, Kelly," I told her. "Watch Alyssa." Alyssa, for her part, turned away from us again. She slowly stripped off her shirt, baring her back. Alyssa hadn't worn a bra, and as she casually let her top dangle off one finger and fall to the floor she folded her other arm over her breasts. When she turned back, her arm kept us from seeing much, but her pale skin and slim waist were enough to make my cock throb in my pants. Alyssa knelt in front of us, her head level with Kelly's cunt. "Remember how it felt when I touched your clit?" I asked her. Kelly's eyes were on Alyssa, and she seemed hypnotized as the raven-haired beauty leaned forward, slowly positioning herself between Kelly's spread thighs. Still, she managed to give me a small nod. "She's going to make you feel like that again—and that's just for a start."

Alyssa pushed Kelly's sundress up and out of the way, leaving the pale yellow fabric bunched up around the younger woman's waist. I moved my hand out of the way and Alyssa took over. The gathered fabric of the dress blocked my view somewhat, but as Alyssa leaned in I knew what she was planning to do—it was something I'd seen her do before, with her roommate or with other members of my little harem. Kelly suddenly gasped and spasmed again, and I knew that Alyssa's talented tongue had snaked out from between her full, red lips and made contact with Kelly's sensitive bud. Kelly had never been touched before tonight, and her explorations of her own body hadn't prepared her for the intensity of the sensations we were giving her.

In a matter of seconds, Kelly was shifting, squirming in my lap, my hands around her waist and chest keeping her in place. Her writhing felt very good from my perspective as well; her ass wound up grinding against my cock. Alyssa even managed to do a bit of multitasking; one hand came up to stroke me through my pants, or at least the part of me that wasn't trapped under Kelly's ass. She wound up mainly squeezing the head of my prick, but it still felt good, especially with Kelly inadvertently grinding herself against me.

Alyssa did something with her mouth that sent Kelly into a paroxysm of pleasure. Kelly started whispering again, repeating one word over and over: "Please... please... please..." I didn't know if she meant "Please stop," "Please, more," or—what I judged most likely—both at once. Alyssa, though, took her to mean "Please make me cum harder than I ever have before." Or at least that's what I assume, because about thirty seconds after Kelly's whispered mantra started, it stopped; Kelly's back arched, her eyes rolled back in her head, and her mouth dropped open. Her arms and legs stuck out, every muscle in her body seemingly going rigid. And then, it seemed like she had a seizure—she started thrashing about in my arms. Alyssa kept her lips locked on Kelly's cunt throughout (like I said, the girl had skills), even when Kelly's legs closed around her head and she twisted far enough that I thought she might wrench Alyssa's neck.

Then she suddenly went limp, laying against me heavily and breathing deep. Alyssa backed away from Kelly and stood up. Her lips and chin shone with Kelly's juices, and some had dripped down her neck. I felt a wet spot on my pants where Kelly sat and realized she must have soaked through her dress as well. Alyssa gave me a devilish grin and said to me, "Beat that." And with no further ado she bent and stripped off her tight jeans and her panties, letting them pool on the floor by her feet.

Kelly was still dead to the world as Alyssa and I stripped her as well. She murmured something unintelligible as I shifted her around so Alyssa could peel her dress off her; there was indeed a dark spot on the back of the dress where she'd drenched it. Her bra and panties came off next. She was quite a looker. Her breasts were full and firm, C-cups according to her bra tag, and she had fairly prominent tan lines—normally a turn off, but in this case it made her seem more appealing. Her nipples were brownish-pink, and long, almost as long as the first joint of my pinky. Her waist was narrow, and her stomach was flat. She trimmed her bush into a triangle of dirty blonde fuzz above her dripping slit (I had half-expected her to be completely unshaven, but I guess bikini season had even good girls getting shaved and waxed). Kelly had long legs and a heart-shaped ass.

She came to a minute later, fully nude save for her purity ring and the cross dangling between her breasts, back on my lap and facing away from me. But I was naked too by then, and my stiff cock stuck up between her legs, and her drenched cunt was pressed up against the base of my shaft while the rest rose into the air majestically (if I do say so myself). Her eyelids fluttered a few times before opening, and the first thing she did was let out a contented moan. But then her brain caught up with what was going on, and I saw her eyes go wide as she realized what had just happened and her current position. She looked around frantically and saw Alyssa, naked as the day she was born, sitting on top of another desk and casually rubbing her clit while she watched us.

"Wh... what's happening?" asked Kelly, her voice quavering—perhaps in fear, or perhaps something else.

"Alyssa ate your cunt. And from the way you reacted, I'd say you enjoyed it. I think you're a little bit bi," I answered, my lips close to her ear.

"No... I'm not..." Kelly protested, weakly. "That's wrong."

"It's not. It's natural," I replied. I still had my arms around her waist, and she wasn't struggling or making any move at all to get up. I decided to test a theory, and I slowly moved one hand down between her legs, my fingertips brushing her smooth skin as they went. When I reached her clit, I gave it a gentle touch, and her response was immediate and electric.

Kelly's hips rocked, and she ground herself against my cock, coating a good portion of its length in her slick juices. Her shoulders heaved, and she let out a groan, then said something unexpected: "FUCK!" Instantly, she clapped both hands over her mouth. I stifled a laugh, but Alyssa was less successful.

"It's okay to curse, honey," she said. "In fact, it makes this sort of thing so much better. Listen: my boyfriend is going to fuck your pretty virginal cunt and make you cream your fucking head off. Isn't that hot?" While she was talking, Alyssa kept rubbing herself, and I think she was picturing me doing the things she was describing. "Feel how big and hard he is? See how he's sticking out there between your thighs? Think about how deep it's going to go. When he's done no other man will satisfy you." She shuddered through a mini-climax while Kelly and I watched, her eyes closing as she arched her back and moaned.

When she was done, Alyssa brought her fingers up to her mouth to lick them clean, but she stopped just as her tongue touched her fingertips. "Hmmm..." she said, looking contemplative and withdrawing her fingers. Alyssa fixed her eyes on Kelly and strutted over to us, exaggerating the natural sway of her hips and drawing my attention, at least, to her toned dancer's body. Kelly still had her hands over her mouth. "Let me see your mouth, honey," Alyssa said in an almost motherly tone. Kelly complied, tentatively, lowering her hands but keeping them folded in front of her chest. "Now open up. I tasted you earlier; you should taste me. Men love bi sluts like you." Kelly opened her mouth and started to say something—perhaps another protest—but Alyssa was quick, and she slid her fingers into Kelly's mouth as soon as she had the opportunity. Kelly didn't resist; she just closed her lips and started to suckle on Alyssa's fingers.

I picked up the dirty talk. "She's delicious, isn't she? I've eaten her out more times than I can count. She loves feeling my tongue down between her legs. You know what it's like to have someone do that, now, don't you? But I think that you're a lot more sensitive than she is. Or at least part of you is..." Once more I brushed by fingers over her clit, and once more she responded intensely and immediately. She tried to cry out, but with her lips locked on Alyssa's girlcum-soaked fingers it came out muffled. But her body shook, and her hands flew down to grab my wrist. I don't know if she wanted me to stop, or to do it again, but I didn't really care. Another light touch on her joy buzzer made her cunt cream all over me, a gush of juices coating the top of my cock.

Alyssa jerked her hand back quickly. "Fuck! She bit me!" she shouted, waving her hand. Kelly didn't seem to know what she'd done; her eyes were glazed, her mouth was open in a big 'O,' and she was sliding her cunt up and down on my shaft. Alyssa reached out and took Kelly by the chin, turning her face up so she could look her in the eye. "Say sorry, honey," she said. When Kelly didn't reply, Alyssa frowned and pinched one of Kelly's nipples between her thumb and the knuckle of her index finger. Kelly still didn't answer her; she was lost in her own little world, grinding against me, the veiny skin of my cock sliding against her cunt lips and sometimes grazing her clit. So Alyssa clucked her tongue disappointedly and pinched harder, adding a twist of the wrist and a pull.

That did the trick. Kelly let out a pained squeal as she focused on Alyssa again. Alyssa kept the pressure up, until Kelly replayed the past few moments in her memory and screamed out, "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Alyssa immediately let go when that happened and leaned in, pulling Kelly into a hug. "It's okay, honey. You're new at this. David and I will teach you how to be a good little bi slut." Kelly tensed up at that, but another touch from me on her sensitive bud sent a jolt of pleasure through her. Alyssa held her as she shook, whispering filthy things to her that I couldn't quite hear. When Kelly's tremors ceased. Alyssa let her go and sunk down to her knees again, gesturing for Kelly to join her. Kelly seemed overwhelmed, and she slipped off my lap and sat down beside Alyssa in front of me.

"You've never pleased a man before, have you honey?" Alyssa asked. Kelly shook her head. "All right. Watch me." Alyssa reached out and grabbed my cock, wrapping one hand around the base, her fingers not quite capable of encircling my thick pole. "We'll start with using your hands. A lot of people don't realize how important this is. Men sometimes think handjobs are worse than blowjobs or fucking. They're not worse, just different." Then she started to stroke me, one-handed, twisting her wrist as her hand glided up and down my length in long slow strokes. I'd been rock-hard for some time, now, with a pretty girl in my lap rubbing her cunt on me, so I was in need of some sort of release. Alyssa's hand had my cock oozing precum before her third stroke.

"See, when you jerk a guy off, you can make it go slow or fast. You can use one hand or two. You can squeeze tight or stay loose." Alyssa demonstrated these variations as she spoke, speeding up and slowing down, adding a hand, gripping me hard before relaxing. "And you can watch his reactions. You can see his cock swell and his precum drip from him. You can see it on his face how much he likes it." Kelly was staring at my swollen cock as Alyssa stroked it, and she nodded mutely.

Alyssa kept going with her lesson. "It's not all about the cock, though. You have to pay attention to other things too. Like his balls." She let go of my cock with one hand and moved down to cup my heavy sack, rolling my balls around in her palm. I scooted forward in the seat to give her better access. "Most men aren't as big as David. And even the ones that are don't fuck like he does. I think of a nice handjob like this as a way of showing David how much I want him. It's all about his pleasure, see, and that means you should focus on him entirely when you're doing this. I feel like I'm worshiping him when I do it."

That seemed to make Kelly a bit skittish. Alyssa saw it too, and she expertly distracted Kelly before things went too far—in this case, by taking Kelly's hands and bringing them up to my groin. Kelly let Alyssa position her; she wound up with her left hand on my balls and her right hand on my shaft. "Now stroke him," Alyssa said, "make him feel good."

Kelly's first feeble efforts were, well, feeble. She sort of just twitched her wrist and shook things from side to side. "No, no," Alyssa said. "Let me show you." Alyssa placed her hands over Kelly's and took over. Her fingers curled over Kelly's; it led to a curious sensation, as Alyssa jacked me off using Kelly's hands. Her stokes were long and smooth, with just a bit of a corkscrewing motion. After a few strokes Alyssa let go and Kelly picked up the action, mimicking Alyssa quite well.

A bead of precum formed at the tip of my dick, and Alyssa directed Kelly to extended her strokes so that her palm rubbed my head, smearing the precum into her hands and across my whole length. "That's one sign you're doing a good job," Alyssa said. "And if you've got your hand on his balls, like you do, then you can feel another. When they tighten up, it means you've done well and he's going to cum soon."

Kelly kept stroking me, and before too long that very thing happened. Alyssa had one hand on my sack as well, gently squeezing the bloated organ, gauging my progress toward my climax, and when they rose and tightened she made Kelly stop. "We're going to make him cum together," she said. Alyssa gripped my shaft, her hand just above Kelly's, and then she had Kelly add another hand on top of that. Finally, Alyssa managed to get her other hand on too. It was impressive; both girls had small hands, but even so there was still some left uncovered. Not for the first time I gave silent thanks to Priapus for his gift.

"Just try to keep in sync with me," Alyssa said, sidling close to Kelly, so that their hips and shoulders touched. "We're going to make him explode all over us and then we're going to clean up." Kelly nodded, her lips parted, her eyes showing white all around. They started to stroke me again, a four-handed handjob that felt heavenly (once they got going; it did take a few seconds). I leaned my head back, closed my eyes, and let them work, not holding back at all as they jerked me to completion.

In just a few minutes, their dedicated efforts did the trick. I throbbed int their hands and felt the first surge of spunk shoot up my shaft. Kelly gasped and Alyssa laughed as the load that had been building up for quite a while erupted from me. My eyes were closed, so I let the girls determine where my cum would end up. Kelly stopped stroking and removed her hands when I started to cum, but Alyssa kept going, and I felt her directing my spurting hose as bolts of thick sperm jetted from me.

TripleL
TripleL
1,014 Followers