BMOC: The Innocent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers

That seemed to surprise Kelly. Some of her nervousness was still apparent in the way her voice quavered when she asked, "How is he still so hard? I thought boys needed a break after they... you know." I couldn't help but smile; the young thing in front of me had just given her first blowjob and drank down the cum, but she still wouldn't talk about it.

Alyssa fielded the question for me. She gave me a nice hard suck as she pulled her head up, and once I had popped out of her mouth she said, "Boys usually do need a break. But David's not a boy." He lips wrapped around me again and she once again starting bobbing her head, looking up at me, her green eyes sparkling with some of Alyssa's innate naughtiness.

Kelly started looking around for her clothes then, which had wound up scattered around the room. The first thing she found were her panties, and she picked them up and stood. That's when I stepped in—it was great having Alyssa on my side, but Kelly needed to learn that she was accountable to me as well. And besides, I wasn't going to let this innocent girl go without fucking her. Blowjobs were all well and good, but I wanted some nice, tight pussy, and there was some fresh new pussy available.

I tugged on Alyssa's hair and she obediently let me guide her up and off my cock. Then I stood and took two steps, bringing me very near to Kelly. She cringed a bit and moved to cover herself, folding one hand across her chest and concealing her cunt with the other.

That, I thought, was unacceptable.

So I reached out and grabbed her by the throat. I didn't squeeze; it wasn't necessary, yet. I just held her in place and forced her to look up at me. "Put your hands behind your back," I ordered, and Kelly was quick to obey. I moved closer still, close enough for my stiff cock to poke her in the belly, making her flinch, and delivered my next order. "Don't move from this spot or speak until I give you permission." Kelly opened her mouth to reply, but a glare from me caught her short and instead she just nodded. I was pleased with her performance and I said so as I let go of her neck and stepped back. "Good girl."

Alyssa came up beside me and leaned against me, pressing herself to my side and looking Kelly up and down. "She's so pretty," Alyssa murmured. "Are you going to fuck her?" That made Kelly's eyes go wide, as if she'd never considered the possibility despite everything that had happened.

I hemmed and hawed for a moment before answering. "I want to fuck her," I said. "But not unless she begs." I reached out one hand idly and gave one of her eraser-tip nipples a pinch. Kelly let out a whimper but didn't move or say anything, so I moved my hand lower, between her legs, cupping her cunt possessively and grinding the heel of my hand against her mound. She started to rub against me, a needy look coming over her as she sought pleasure from my touch, but still she said nothing as I had ordered.

My hand stayed where it was, and Kelly's hips started moving more quickly, until I withdrew it suddenly and left her gyrating, trying to grind against the air. Alyssa laughed briefly and said, "Look at her. She wants to get fucked."

"She does. I don't know if she knows it, though. So we're going to show her what that means." That made Alyssa's face light up. I addressed Kelly one more time: "Here's the deal, you little bi slut—I'm going to show you what a good fuck is like. I want you to watch Alyssa here and see how much she enjoys letting me defile her. When I tell you that you can speak, you'll have a chance to beg for it. If you want to have the same experience she's going to have, then the first words out of your mouth will be 'Please, Sir, fuck my virgin cunt.' I want you to say it now. Get used to how it sounds."

Kelly's lip was quivering. Her eyes darted around the room, looking for something—help, perhaps, or some reminder of why she shouldn't submit to me. But she didn't find anything, and after a moment of silence she said, quietly, "Please, Sir, f... fuck my virgin c...cunt."

I smiled. "Again. Louder."

"Please, Sir, fuck my virgin cunt."

"One more time. Scream it."

"PLEASE SIR FUCK MY VIRGIN CUNT!"

I was glad we were in a mostly-soundproofed room. "Very good. Now be quiet until I give you permission. Watch us and remember what you're supposed to say—because I promise you'll want it once you see what getting fucked is like." I took one more step back and pulled Alyssa in front of me.

Without instruction from me, the raven-haired dancer bent over, her hands going to Kelly's shoulders for support. Alyssa looked Kelly right in the eye and said, "Please, Sir, destroy my fucking pussy."

I lined myself up and fucked my whole length into her in one stroke, making Alyssa scream out some profane gibberish. Hey, she said she wanted to get destroyed. I watched Kelly, whose eyes were on Alyssa as I started to use her like a living sex toy.

My hands were on Alyssa's hips, holding her in place. I hammered home, driving myself deep inside her—I knew, from past experience, that when she was turned on there was no need to be gentle with Alyssa. She could take it. This time was no exception; my thrusts drove her up on her toes and made her brace herself against Kelly. Our bodies met, again and again, the slapping sound of flesh on flesh an animalistic cadence that filled the room.

In less than a minute I felt Alyssa's viselike, velvety cunt convulsing around me. She let out a long moan and started pouring on the dirty talk. "Oh, god, Kelly... he's fucking me so good! I'm going to cum all over his godly cock. He's hitting everything on every stroke!" The younger girl flushed as Alyssa kept up the play-by-play. "Watch me... watch my face... look what he's doing to me." Kelly was transfixed. And as Alyssa's cunt squeezed me like a fist she closed her eyes, her mouth falling open, her breath quickening, her white-knuckled fingers digging into Kelly's shoulders. "Fuck... fuck... fuck... cumming!" she screamed, announcing it to the world.

I fucked her through her orgasm and moments later my efforts led to a second climax. Hot on the heels of that one came a third. Kelly was amazed, watching Alyssa's face contort as the waves of ecstasy crashed and rolled over her. Alyssa wasn't able to keep talking for long once she'd started cumming, so I picked up the slack. "You dirty little slut," I said, talking to Kelly, "you like watching me fuck her like this? You want to be in her place? Standing in a classroom with a thick cock lodged in your cunt?" I saw her nod—unconsciously, I think—and I kept going, pounding Alyssa and spewing filth for Kelly. "Do you think you're as good a slut as her? Think you're worth fucking? Is your cunt as tight and wet and hot as hers?"

Alyssa managed to get enough control of herself by now to join in again. "I bet it's not. You know I exercise mine for you so it's always the tightest one." It was true—Alyssa prided herself on it, in fact. "And she doesn't know how to milk your prick with hers, like I do." That's when Alyssa pulled Kelly closed, mashing their breasts together, Kelly's perky young C-cups pressing tight against Alyssa's smaller breasts. Alyssa had her face by Kelly's ear, and in a stage whisper she said, "Look at how he's splitting me open. See how long and thick he is? You'll never find another man like this."

Her voice started to break as another climax crept up on her, but she held it together long enough to finish her thought. "When he tells you to talk, you better fucking beg. You better beg or you'll never get fucked for real. You'll never... you'll never... FUCK!" Her climax ripped through her. I felt a gush of juices run down my length, to my balls, some even soaking my thighs. Alyssa dug her fingers into Kelly's shoulders, her nails leaving crescent-shaped impressions in the younger girl's skin. "You're my God! You're my God!" Alyssa shrieked in Kelly's ear, making her wince.

And with that I pulled out and let go of Alyssa's hips. She sunk down to her knees, slumping against Kelly, her face only inches from Kelly's cunt. Alyssa was panting, and I gripped my iron-hard cock and angled it up, aiming it right at Kelly's face. The veins stood out on its surface, and Alyssa's juices literally dripped from the tip. "You know what I'm going to ask you, little slut," I said to Kelly. "And you know what your answer is."

For a heartbeat, Kelly said nothing, just looked down at the angry erect penis that confronted her. But then she answered my unspoken question, saying exactly what I expected. In a loud, clear voice, she said, "Please, Sir, fuck my virgin cunt." There was something in her voice that hadn't been there before.

It was sexy as hell.

Kelly was looking me in the eye as she spoke, but I could still see the meekness in her despite her efforts to bury it. It struck me that she was trying to mimic Alyssa, to duplicate her sexy confidence, and she was doing a passable job of it. With Alyssa, there was a bit of a feedback loop that hadn't yet gotten started inside Kelly; Alyssa knew she was sexy, and that gave her confidence and let her put herself out there. And that, in turn, made her sexier. For Kelly, things were different, but I had high hopes.

Of course, she'd need to learn quite a bit more before she could manage to pull off the vamp/sexpot thing that Alyssa had going on. For now, though, her innocence had an appeal all its own. Alyssa and I had already done quite a bit to tarnish her, but we were far from done. I took Alyssa by her long dark hair and pulled her away from Kelly as I stepped closer. "Hold out your hands," I ordered. Kelly obeyed, and I took her right hand—the one with the gold purity ring on her ring finger—in mine.

I pointed to the ring and said, "This ring symbolizes your promise to stay pure until marriage. If you really want me to fuck you, to open your virgin cunt up and make you cum like Alyssa just did, you'll have to break that promise." Kelly just nodded, her mask of confidence starting to slip as trepidation crept into her eyes. "Here's what you need to do: take that ring off and give it to me. It's going to be one of my trophies."

This, more than anything, was the crucial moment. I let go of her hand, and she looked away, down at her ring, before closing her eyes and covering it with her other hand. She stayed there, frozen, one hand folded in another. It was a lovely tableau; this gorgeous, eighteen-year-old nymph was standing before me, completely naked, her stiff little nipples and the trickle of her juices running down her thigh giving clear evidence of her arousal as she contemplated throwing away her most cherished principles for a good fuck.

Her hand trembled slightly as she made her decision. Slowly, Kelly slid the ring off, easing it over her knuckle. I held out my hand, palm up, and she dropped the gold band in it without a word. I closed my fingers over it, feeling the weight of it in my palm. The ring still carried some of her warmth. Alyssa stood up on shaky legs and said, "You made the right choice." Kelly seemed less than convinced.

I held onto the ring and closed with Kelly, making her step back until she ran into the bigger teacher's desk at the head of the classroom. "Lay back," I instructed her. "It's only right that you get to look me in the eyes during your first fuck." Kelly pushed herself up on the desk and sat there, until I gently put my hand on her shoulder and guided her down. My next instruction was for her to spread her legs, and she did, winding up with her feet waving in the air. Finally I had her reach up, back over her head and grab the edge of the desk. In this position, her back arched up off the desk just a bit, making her lovely young breasts stand out that much more "Don't let go," I said, not wanting to lose my view.

Once Kelly was in position, I lowered my head between her outstretched legs. I think she was expecting me to fuck her like I had Alyssa, because she had a perplexed look on her face when she craned her head up to watch what I was doing. I was going to fuck her just as hard as I had Alyssa, but not right away—I'm a bit of a sadist, to be sure, and I can be an asshole, but I want my partners to enjoy themselves. And if I just shoved my cock into Kelly's cunt she'd scream bloody murder, and not in a good way.

Besides, I wanted her to get a bit more experience with foreplay—and I wanted to get a taste of that unused pussy before deflowering it. I looked up at Kelly as best I could as my lips touched hers and my tongue flickered out, just barely grazing her clit. Even that fleeting moment of contact made her breath catch in her throat and her lips to part just so.

Alyssa circled around and knelt by the other end of the desk, near Kelly's head. She clasped her hands around the high school girl's, holding them in place. Then she and I went to work with our mouths—in my case by feasting on Kelly's virgin pussy, and in her case by letting flow with more obscenity designed to break down the last vestiges of Kelly's resistance.

"I never get tired of watching this," Alyssa said. "His tongue is almost as good as his dick, and he loves to make girls squirm using both." As Alyssa spoke I did my best to live up to the hype, focusing on Kelly's hypersensitive little bud, running my tongue the length of her slit before battering her button with quick licks. That made Kelly's hips start to move, rocking just a bit, getting more and more pronounced with every passing moment.

Alyssa kept talking to her charge. "I wish I could be in your place and have David take my virginity. It seems wrong now that anyone else has ever been inside me. You're such a lucky little slut to get your first fuck from him." That's all I heard clearly, because that's when Kelly's legs came together around my head. She crossed her legs at the ankles and squeezed her thighs tight around me, trapping me—and more to the point, trapping my tongue where it was, namely buried in her delicious little cunny.

Not that I was upset. I was exactly where I wanted to be. I gave her my best efforts. My tongue probed her, exploring, finding those spots that made her squirm when they were touched. It was something that never failed to excite me, the process of learning about a new toy. Every woman is different—and while there are some tricks and techniques that are old standbys, they're not magic, and they need to be adapted to each new partner. And that was something I loved doing, carrying out that process of discovery.

For Kelly, it seemed like everything worked. Her only experiences came from her fumbling explorations of her body, and her religion and her culture had taught her that it was wrong for her to seek the pleasures of her flesh and made her feel guilt and shame when she did. That meant that she wasn't used to the sorts of sensations that Alyssa and I kept subjecting her to. Everything was new to her, and the constant barrage of novel kinds of euphoria was breaking through all those ridiculous outmoded rules.

Or maybe she was just cumming like an animal while I ate her out and Alyssa kept whispering terribly naughty things to her. Either way, it was a lot of fun for all of us.

But the fun had to end. I wanted her wet and ready, turned on, but I also wanted her conscious and not over-stimulated. So I ate her out, my tongue doing its work, until she came once, twice, maybe three times, in rapid succession. And then I pried her legs apart and stood up straight while she writhed on the desktop, her arms held over her head and her legs spread wide.

Kelly's eyes were closed, her hair damp with sweat and sticking to her forehead. I didn't want to give her time to recover, or to think too much about what was going on. Alyssa was looking at me, an evil little smile on her face. I flashed her one of my own and nodded toward Kelly. Alyssa took my meaning. "Open your eyes, little one," she said. "Look at him. Look at him when he pops your cherry."

When she opened them, her eyes were shining. That sight sent a charge through me—and yes, I know that makes me a terrible person in many different ways. But in the moment it was just exciting. I lined myself up with her dripping slit and eased the head into her. Kelly gasped as she felt her first ever genuine penetration, at least by anything bigger than a brush handle.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Alyssa asked. "It hurts a bit, I know, but that's what makes it so good. He reshapes women, makes them take him in, molds them to fit. It's so amazing." While she was talking I was slowly introducing Kelly to my shaft, gradually feeding more of my length into her and taking care not to hurt her. Taking it slow wasn't something I did often, but it was worth it. Kelly's pussy was among the tightest I'd ever felt, and all that foreplay had left her downright drenched. She was so aroused I might have been able to get my hand up in her—not that I wanted to; stretching her out with my weapon was more my speed.

Thankfully, it seemed that Kelly had already broken her hymen, or maybe she never had one to begin with, because I didn't find any resistance as I entered her, going deeper and deeper, filling her up bit by bit. By the time I got about three inches in her, she was breathing hard, and her cunt was rippling around me. By the time I was six inches in, she was biting her lip, and her face and chest were flushed.

Through it all Alyssa kept talking to Kelly, telling her what a lucky girl she was, how she should be thanking me for fucking her, that she was going to make such a good little fuck-slave for me. Her wicked words were having an effect on Kelly, and on me as well. I think Alyssa wanted to see me go wild on the once-virginal teen, wanted me to tear her apart and leave her fucked senseless. That's what I wanted as well, but we had all night and there was plenty of time for that later. But I did have to struggle to contain myself, slowly working each inch into her, taking my time. I was thrusting, but gently, each thrust pushing a fraction of an inch further into her cunt while that tight, gripping hole tried to squeeze the life out of me.

I made it about three quarters of the way in before Kelly spoke up. "So much..." she whispered. I don't know if she realized she had said it. But I caught it, and so did Alyssa, who prompted her to speak up. "It's so much!" Kelly said again, more clearly this time. "I didn't know! I didn't know!

"What didn't you know?" Alyssa asked.

"How good this is!" Kelly cried in response, her back arching off the desk. I felt her spasm around me as she had her first climax from being penetrated. Not all women could manage it—but Kelly could, and from the looks of it it was intense. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body locked up, and her legs wrapped around my hips and squeezed, like she was trying to crush me between her thighs. And I wasn't even in all the way yet.

I figured it was a good a time as any to show her just how much she could take. So while she was laying there, rigid and trembling, I took the opportunity to bury the rest of my cock in her. And that sent her off again as the tip kissed the entrance to her womb and the thick shaft pressed and rubbed against her g-spot. Her mouth opened and closed, like a fish out of water, but no sound came out except a thin, high-pitched noise, something between a squeal and a whine.

Now that I'd gotten every last inch inside her, I let Kelly come down from her orgasmic high before I started to fuck her for real. Alyssa stroked her hair and cooed gently in her ear about how Kelly was a good girl, cumming for me like that, and just generally saying all the things that made my cock throb.

In less than a minute Kelly relaxed, all the tension flowing out of her as her eyes focused on me. I gave her a victorious smile and then pulled away from her, sliding about half my length out of her, and I swear she was so tight it was like trying to escape quicksand. She just sucked me back inside her—and I was happy to let her. Slowly (at least at first) I eased back into her, then out, then in, letting her feel the slow thrusts and get acclimated to the sensation.

TripleL
TripleL
1,015 Followers