Boar Hunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers

Dale started right out, stating. "Julie has no problem with last night. She did tell me, that she would like to do some more, tonight." I nodded my head, as Al and George voiced their acceptance of her wishes. They all looked to me, expecting me to also make a statement.

"Well." I started. "Cindy seemed real comfortable with what happened last night, and a little excited." They all murmured their approval. "I think we should be careful and slow with them. After all, they control all the loving in this group!" That got them in a relaxed mood, and we all started congratulating each other on last night.

The sun was already coming out, as we walked toward our new areas. I veered off my path slightly, to walk with Dale. We chatted mainly about hunting, until Al and George politely walked off.

"Well, ... tell me all about it." I encouraged Dale, grinning ear to ear! He smiled, then sat down on a nearby stump, adjusting his dick in his pants!

"Well, first off, let me say, ... thank you very much!" He was almost comical, with his huge smile. "Cindy was the greatest fuck I ever had!" Well, I guess he liked her. "When we first got in to the bedroom, I started doing her dog style. It was great!" He paused, while both of us adjusted our erections! "Then she tells me how you like to do her, lying on her side! Oh, man! Pounding against her big ass was too much! I came so hard, I fell dead asleep!" He sighed, then went on. This morning, my dick was still in her pussy! I woke up with a hard on, and just started right in where I left off!"

I told him what Julie and I had done last night. We both enjoyed hearing, and telling the stories. When I told him about my talk with the other guys, he related his talk with Al and George, which was similar to mine, except Al did the talking. We decided they figured that whichever wife they had soiled, they had to apologize to that husband.

Dale, like myself, wasn't sure what the women planed for our newly opened marriages. We did agree though, that we were fully in favor of letting it continue! We finally started to walk toward our respective hunting blinds.

The rest of the day, I sat there thinking about last night. I calmly watched the pigs, as they walked through, barely noticing when the big boars walked through. I was ready to head back in, even before it started to get dark. I was anticipating at least some great sex from Cindy tonight!

Again, the girls were sitting on the porch, with Bill, and Scott, when we got there. Everything seemed normal, as we got cleaned up for supper. Cindy kissed me, asking how my day was. I told her boring, which she thought was a joke. Laughing, maybe a little too loud, she went to greet George, then Al. I noticed, she gave each one a quick peck on the lips and a hug!

After supper, we were unsure of what to do, not knowing what to expect from the girls. Finally, it was Cindy who suggested we go back to the cabin, to talk. We eagerly walked down the path, all of us were in a hurry to get to the cabin, even the girls! As we had agreed that morning, I told the women that it was their call, all the way!

Julie stood in the center of the room, looking around at us. "Cindy and I have made some decisions." She said, then smiled at Dale. "Since both of our husbands seem quite comfortable with what happened last night." She paused, as if waiting for any dissenting opinions. I said nothing, just looking right back, grinning!

I did glance at Cindy, who was smiling. Then Dale, who also sported a wide grin. Julie cleared her throat, and , in a lower voice, continued. "Uh, ... we have decided that we are going to have sex with all of you!" Julie glanced around, seemingly uncertain of her next words.

"Also, we want some limits placed on, uh, well ... I guess it could be called happy hour." We leaned forward, hanging on her every word! "For one thing we would like to have some privacy, with our partners tonight." Tomorrow night, we will submit to ‘gentleman's choice'." She walked up to her husband, and kissed him. "Tonight, I have picked George, and Cindy has chosen Al, for the early shift. After we are satisfied with them, we will change the sheets, then select from the last two!"

"We have purchased a large, economy sized package of rubbers, since not every man here is shooting blanks!" I looked to Cindy, who grinned and gave me a wink. I don't know if that was to assure me I would have her tonight, or that she was really liking this part!

Al and George agreed immediately, followed closely by Dale and I. I raised my hand, as if I was back in grade school. "May I see what I'll be waiting for?"

My wife stepped forward, and said. "What would you like to see?"

I stepped up to her, hugging her tightly. "You!" I said lustily. "I love you, babe!" She kissed me, holding my face, as Al reached around, to start loosening her slacks! I stepped back and unbuttoned her blouse, allowing her to let it fall from her lowered arms! Her bra fell loose, as Al released the clasp! She stood there, nearly naked in her panties, ... and looking very beautiful!

I was over come with lust, as I watched Al's dark hands come around her sides, to capture her excited tits! I held her face, and kissed her again. "See you later?" I asked, as she was pulled toward our room. With a little laugh, Cindy replied. "Maybe, if I'm not too busy!"

Both girls stopped by the table near the wall, and grabbed a small handful of rubbers! I watched the two couples close their doors behind them. I don't know what I felt right then, but I had a very stiff erection!

Dale and I stood there, fully clothed, as two, nearly naked women were being taken to bed, for sex! The strangest part, was that they were our wives! "Want some coffee?" I asked, to which we both broke out laughing.

As the coffee brewed, Dale and I looked at each other with big grins on our faces. He then blurted out. "I don't know what's gotten into Julie, she has never acted like this before! I love it though. God, I've had fantasies about this! Just like this!" I assured Dale that I was also surprised by Cindy's response, but I was also loving it!

Moving to the central area, we sat down glancing at the closed doors to the two bedrooms. We actually talked about things other than sex, but seemed to be concentrating on the unseen and all but unheard! Occasionally, I could hear some low voices, murmurs really. Then an occasional clear laugh from one of the girls. We finally gave up listening, and started playing cribbage.

We sat there, playing quietly, for probably another half hour. I think we both were just imagining a stranger's dick, plundering our wife!

We were jarred from our game, when a door behind us opened, and George slowly walked out. He closed the door behind him, smiled at us, then went into the bathroom. We heard the shower start running. A short time later, the door to my room opened, and a grinning, naked, Al stepped out!

I couldn't help but look at his dick, knowing he had just fucked my wife with it! I was proud to see, that it hung very limply, Cindy had definitely taken everything he had to give! He also closed the door and headed to the bathroom. I could hear Al and George talking and laughing in the shower, but couldn't make out anything they said.

Almost as one, the two bedroom doors opened! Both Cindy and Julie stepped out, carrying dirty bedding. As they walked to the back door to put the sheets in a hamper there, we could see how they were dressed! Both girls had only a pair of panties on! And they were soaking through, from their juices!

That made me very horny, thinking about my wife being unfaithful ... with a black man to boot! I reached for her, but she held up her hand. "Wait. I need a shower, first." She said, then glancing at Julie. "Oh hell, let's walk in there with them. I've fucked or sucked them both, and they are taking too long!" Both girls walked back to the hamper, slid their panties off and tossed them. Walking toward the bathroom, Julie said. "Our rooms still smell of sex, so we will all sleep in their room tonight." With a jerk of her head toward Al and George's room, I had visions of a wild wife swapping party!

A short time later, the two early shift dicks walked out of the bathroom. They had a permanent grin on their faces, as they walked up to us. Al sighed, and said. "You both have very special ladies. I think I could be very happy, married to either one of them!" Not knowing what to say, I nodded and said thank you, as if I had anything to do with them being so special.

George also made a similar statement, before they walked toward the rooms where they had fucked our wives. Dale and I waited for the girls to walk into the main area. And, when they did, they were still naked! "Good!" I said. "Just the way I like my women, bare assed naked!"

They both giggled, then they each ran up to their husband and started kissing! "You hot slut! I love you!" I panted at her. "You are one hot piece of pussy ... my pussy!" My hands were mauling her ass cheeks, while we kissed like teenagers. I noticed that Dale and Julie were also getting quite excited! "To bed." Pleaded Julie. "Take me to bed, and ... fuck me!"

We wasted very little time, getting them laid down in bed. I sucked on Cindy's reddened tits, as she told me what her and Al had done. "He really likes to have his dick sucked." She said as she shivered. "And, he will lick my pussy all the time I suck him!" I reached to her crotch, to feel her wetness!

"He also likes to fuck white women, thank god!" Her legs clenched together, as she seemed to have a small orgasm. "He even asked to fuck my ass. But, I told him not tonight, maybe later." I felt her legs move again, this time spreading wide! "He was crazy about my ass, he even licked me there!" Legs clenched on that one! "After he came, he would take it out and smear his sperm all over my body, then rub his body over mine!" Her legs never relaxed!

Then it was Julie's turn to talk. "Oh, George was so gentlemanly. He helped me take my clothes off, then kissed me politely." I was wondering if she had enjoyed the sedate style of our old man of the group, until she continued.

"Once I lowered his pants, though, he showed much more interest!" She sighed. "He would eat my pussy, anytime I asked him to, without having to suck him even! Oh, god what a tongue he has!" Looking at Dale, she said. "You're good too, honey."

"When I did finally get to suck his dick, he got hard right away and wanted to fuck! He could go forever, stopping for a second, then pounding away for ten minutes or more!" She sighed again, then mentioned. "I asked him to come visit us once in a while ... maybe once a week!" She laughed.

Cindy and I moved to a spoon position, and started slipping my dick into her pussy! It felt really weird, to be entering where another guy had just been fucking. But, she had showered, so I wasn't really likely to find any of his bodily fluids. It was just strange!

Dale slid up on top of his wife, as she led him into her pussy. "George would always ask, before he poked his dick at me." Julie kidded. "Once, when he was doing me doggie style, he really got going hard! It was great!" I could hear the very moist noises, coming from the other bed. That made me wonder how much Al had loosened Cindy's pussy!

Cindy came, clenching then relaxing her legs. "Fuck me, babe!" She said, as her legs flexed in and out. I happily moved faster, she was so wet and relaxed!

The two of us pounded our wives, not five feet apart! I was having a hell of a good time, as I plowed my lovely wife's pussy like a mad man! I felt my orgasm rising, so a paused. When I could, I continued. "Finish up mister." Cindy said. "My pussy is getting a little sore, I can't come again if you lined up an army to screw me!"

I grinned down at her, and said. "It can be arranged!" Then I really started to pound her, thinking of a line of horny servicemen, waiting for a piece of my wife's pussy! I came a short time later and pulled out, laying beside her. I noticed that the other bed was also quiet. Looking over, I saw the two of them resting comfortably. I kissed Cindy, asking her if she wanted to sleep now, finding her already asleep!

To be continued ... (see Boar 3)

Fishnet
Fishnet
34 Followers
12