Board Game

Story Info
Playing a game with an old friend.
2.7k words
3.6
49.4k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came home from work one Friday afternoon and my wife Linda greeted me with a surprise. She had bought a sex board-game which was unusual for her as I normally am the one that comes up with things of that sort. The board game was more of a foreplay type of game and me being curious opened it up and dove into the instructions. The game was for two or more which raised my curiosity. So of course, I had to ask "This says two or more players, do you have someone in mind? Preferably female.".....

"You wish." she replied, "you know that would never happen on my watch." Typical of her as there are rules for her and rules for me.....oh well, back to the game.

The game was set up like the Game of Life. You pick a man or a woman which are naked of course and very anatomically correct by-the-way. There are three different men and 3 different women so I assume six players could play. Sounds like fun.

As you move around the board, each spot will state a directive or the spot could be to draw a bonus card. There are three sets of cards, one unisex and two gender specific, blue for male and pink for female. The is also a small digital timer. The first set had directives such as stare, remove, lick or kiss and the second set would describe a person's body part or article of clothing. The timer which tops out at 15 seconds would be the duration of the card directive. The first one that completes the game picks the sexual position of his or her choice and the location of the act.

Just reading the directions got me kind of horny. "When do we start?" I asked. She just laughed and continued cleaning the kitchen. "Maybe later." Linda giggled.

Oh well, I had some work to catch up on and went to my basement office to catch up on emails since I was out of town most of the week. It was a long week and I dozed off at my desk for a while. I woke up smelling the scent of my wife's very tasty lasagna. I yelled up "what time do we eat?" she told me it would be an hour or so, so I had time for a shower. Not sure where the time went but by time I got showered and into my sweats, it was 7:30 pm. My nap must have been longer than I thought.

I found my way into back up to the main floor where I found a perfectly clean house and my wife all dressed up in a pretty skimpy low-cut dress, stockings and high heels. I guess my description of the sex-game gave her ideas.

Bob: "Do I need to change clothes or something?", she said I was fine which was fine with me. I let her know how sexy she looked and walked through the dining room toward the family room. I noticed the table was set for three people. Hmmmmm, now I know she has something planned.

Bob: "Why are there three table settings?"

Linda: "I invited an old friend who is in town for the weekend."

Bob: "One of your girlfriends from college?"

Linda: "You wish." in a funny tone. "Actually, it is one of my old boyfriends from college, Brad."

Brad, I remember him, she talked about him a lot, he was 4 or 5 years younger and a real shy religious guy that wanted to wait to till he was married to have sex. She said she used to give him hand-jobs in the back of his car. She was 23 and he was 19. She always told me he had a big cock that was fun to play with.

Bob: "So, is he a priest or something by now?" This was 20 years ago.

Linda: "No, he gave the religious stuff up many years ago. He got married a while back and has been divorced for a couple of years."

Now the whole thing makes sense, Brad, the well-hung guy from college that wouldn't give it to her, the skimpy dress and the sex game. I went back to the bedroom to change out of my sweats and grabbed a pair of jeans and a nice shirt.

As I walked out of our bedroom, the doorbell rang. She was heading to the door but I got there first. It was Brad, I introduced myself, shook his hand and he gave Linda a hug. He told me that they ended up Facebook friends, she saw that he would be in town for business and asked him to come for dinner. It's funny she never mentioned to me that they stayed in touch or that she invited him for dinner. She most likely didn't want me to interfere with her plans.

Linda opened a bottle of wine and said that dinner would be ready in 10 minutes. Brad and I sat at the table and talked a bit about work and sports.

Bob: "So, I heard you and Linda dated years ago."

Brad: "Not sure I would call it dating but we got together once in a while."

Linda: "I told him what we did in your backseat Brad ." Looking embarrassed

Brad: "Sorry about that Bob."

Bob: "No problem, they were pretty good stories."

Linda: "Dinner's ready."

Linda served us a nice dinner and opened another bottle of wine, she must have drunk the majority of the first bottle while she was cooking. We ate dinner and talked a bit, mostly Linda and Brad talking about college while he stared at her tits.

Bob: "I want to hear the stories about the back seat of your car Brad." I figured I would change the conversation. "Linda told me how disappointed she was that you wanted to stay a virgin." Linda punched me in the arm and got up for more wine.

Brad: "Yes, I was disappointed too, Linda was the hottest chick in school. I still can't believe I turned her down. What was I thinking?"

Linda: "Thank you Brad."

I could tell she was getting a little tipsy when she bent down to pick up a few magazines from the magazine rack next to Brad. The bra she had on earlier mysteriously disappeared. He was getting a good view of her big tits while she fumbled through the magazines.

Bob: "Ok, I'll tell him."

Linda: "Tell him what?" she stood up.

Bob: "I'll tell him about the board game you want to play."

Linda: "That is for us to play in private, forget about it."

Brad: "Wait, wait, wait, I want to hear more about this game."

Linda: "Bob read the directions, let him explain it."

I explained the rules, went to get the game from our bedroom, set it up on the dining room table and told them both to pick a game piece.

Linda: "Ok, if you guys really want to play the game, I guess I will play too."

Bob: "You bought the game for this very occasion.", I said trying to embarrass her

So, we started the game. Brad went first, he stopped on

"Compliment a player of the opposite sex on something other than their clothes."

Brad: "You have always had really nice tits Linda and they are looking very good tonight."

Linda: "Thank you again Brad, I'm glad you like them, Bob likes them too."

With that she took another big drink of wine.

Brad: "Linda's turn."

She landed on a bonus spot and picked a card form the first deck

"Kiss" from the first deck and "Forehead" from the second" She pushed the timer and it moved to 10 seconds. To my surprise she straddled Brad and kissed his forehead for 10 second with her big boobs directly in his face.

Bob: "Time's up."

Linda: "Well, that was rude, Brad was just starting to have fun. Your turn Bob."

I landed on "Tell everyone your favorite sex position."

Bob: "If I had to pick one and they are all great, I would say doggy style."

Linda looked embarrassed and quickly told Brad it was his turn. Brad land on a bonus space "Touch" from the first deck and "Pussy" from the second, the timer moved to 13 seconds. Brad looked at me, I nodded and looked at Linda, she stood up and walked toward him. Brad moved his hand up Linda's short skirt who I quickly realized was wearing no underwear for 13 seconds. I couldn't see much but I could hear that she was pretty excited.

Bob "Times up" I spouted out. Linda gave me a dirty look and sat down.

Linda: "Again, that was rude."

It was now Linda's turn. She landed on "Tell the group your naughtiest fantasy."

Linda: "It's kind of embarrassing but I would like to see my husband lick me after I had sex with someone else." I about fell off my chair. She had never told me that. Brad just laughed and told me it was my turn.

I landed on a bonus spot.

"Lick" from the first deck and "Nipple" from the second and the timer moved to 13 seconds. I told Linda pull down the top of her dress. I could tell she was getting pretty worked up as her nipples were hard as rocks.

Bob: "Since Brad is our guest, I give my turn to Brad if it's OK with Linda." She quickly agreed and Brad gently licked Linda's nipples.

Bob: "Times up" Linda again gave me a disappointed look. "Brad's turn"

Brad hit the next bonus spot and picked his cards. "Remove" from the first deck and "shirt or blouse" from the second deck.

Brad: "Since Bob gave me his turn, I give my turn to Linda." Linda looked perplexed, all she had on was a dress, garter belt, stockings and heels. We both watched eagerly as she removed her dress. She looked hot as hell sitting there almost naked.

Brad: "Linda's turn"

Linda again landed on the spot that said, "make out with someone of the opposite sex for 20 seconds." She quickly hopped up and sat in Brad's lap and made out for the 20 seconds. He was feeling up her boobs and she was rubbing her crotch in his lap. I let them go a bit longer than 20 seconds and said.

Bob: "times up!" When she got up, there was a big wet spot on Brad's pants and I could see a big bulge that wasn't present before the kiss.

Linda: "Bob's turn, and by the way that was a quick 20 seconds, I really hate your rules."

I landed on a bonus spot

"Lick" from the first deck and "pussy" from the second female deck, the timer moved to 11 seconds. I wasn't handing this one off to Brad as I am sure Linda really wanted me to. I wanted to taste how wet she was. I got down on my knees and dove in, she was really, really wet, sweet and tasty.

Brad: "Times up, time to come up for air Bob. How did she taste?"

Bob: "Heavenly, you should try it sometime."

I really wanted to make her cum but we all agreed to play by the rules. It was Brad's turn again.

Brad landed on a spot that I didn't notice while looking at the game earlier. It said "Spread something tasty on the part on your body of the choice of someone of the opposite sex and have them lick it off."

Brad: "All I see on the table is salt and pepper." Linda quickly jumped up and grabbed a tub of cool whip out of the fridge and eagerly told Brad to spread some on his cock and she would lick it off. Brad dropped his jeans and out popped a fully erect cock about eight inches long and quite thick. He was completely shaved and looked pretty impressive even to me.

Linda: "I told you he had a nice cock, what is the time limit."

I looked at the spot he landed on and didn't see anything about time so I told Brad he could take all the time he wanted. Linda had him remove all his clothes and sat him on the couch. Brad dipped his impressive cock in the cool whip and she dove in. Once she started I knew she would drive him to orgasm quite quickly as she is great at sucking cock. It didn't take long as he started to buck up and down. Brad let out a grunt and I could see cum dripping out of the side of Linda's mouth. She swallowed what she could and I threw her a dish towel to clean up what had dripped out.

Linda: "Wow, that must have been building up for 25 years."

Brad smiled and had a look of relief on his face.

Bob: "So, is the game over or what? I feel left out."

Linda smiled and told me it was my turn, told me to strip, sat me directly next to Brad and gave me one on the best blowjobs of our 20-year marriage. As she was sucking my cock I could see Brad's cock starting to rise again. The thing was about two feet from my face and I could see why Linda was so impressed. He watched as Linda sucked me off, I know she was trying to impress him and it must have worked because about a minute later he was fully erect.

Bob: "I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you fucked her from behind Brad."

Linda: "No, no, no, don't move, I want Bob to watch."

Linda: "Sorry", she released my cock and stood up to straddle Brad right in front of my face. I could see his big cock disappear into my wife's very wet cunt. She let out a scream as I watch her take all of Brad's thick cock. She began to bounce up and down, I jumped up quickly and grabbed my phone to video the show. Linda must have came 4 or 5 time times while riding Brad and luckily we don't have any neighbors close because she was quite loud. She stopped, got off of Brad and laid down on the floor spread her legs and Brad jumped right back in the saddle. From where I was sitting I could see his cock moving in and out of my wife's shaved pussy. It looked pretty messy down there but she was having the time of her life. Brad started to make a few noises and I could tell he was once again cumming. He passionately kissed her on the lips for a few minutes, got up and reminded me of Linda's naughtiest fantasy. I had to think for a while and then remembered her fantasy, I had never tasted another man's cum before so I asked her if it is something she wanted. She grabbed my head and told me to suck every drop of his hot cum from her pussy.

As I went down on her I could tell that she had been stretched out from Brad's big cock. His warm cum tasted kind of sweet and it seemed to keep oozing out from the inside of her pussy. Before I was done she orgasmed once more and it seemed like I swallowed a quart of Brad's cum.

We cleaned up a bit and my crazy wife asked if Brad could spend the night. Brad gladly agreed. Linda asked me to get more wine but when I went to cabinet we were out, so I drove up to the liquor store to get more.

I walked in with the wine to see Linda on top of the counter, legs in the air and Brad fingering and licking her pussy. He looked up at me.

Brad: "You told me I had to try it sometime and you are right, she tastes heavenly." She motioned me over to kiss her. I could feel her body tense with every movement of his tongue. Looks like a long night............... I'm sure Brad will be a frequent flyer after tonight. Stay tuned.