Boarding House Blues Ch. 02

Story Info
Dwayne goes thru the looking glass to save Allison.
3.9k words
4.56
2.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an entire fantasy. Please enjoy. (:-o)

A special thanks to UltimateHomeBody who requested a continuation.

----------

INTRODUCTION: from chapter 1.

----------

Dwayne Richards was of average build with pleasant features and mousy hair. He was athletic, but did not participate in any sport; he was a loner; an introvert; a science nerd; but even worse, he was a Methodist.

Dwayne's excessive time spent studying during his high school days did have one benefit; he gained a full scholarship to study forensic science at Jefferson University, Linterna. The scholarship paid his fees and gave him sufficient funds to pay for his accommodation.

During his first Christmas break after starting his University course, Dwayne was employed by Macy's in the Cedar Grove shopping complex. This complex was situated in an outer western suburb of Cedar Hill Florida, and as such, the weather remained quite pleasant even during the winter months.

On Sunday he moved into Mr Whyte's boarding house, because it was within walking distance to Macy's and really affordable.

The grounds around the boarding house looked tired, and the varnished timber cladding had long ago turned grey, giving the house a somewhat ghostly aura.

On his first Monday morning, Dwayne was shaving when the reflection of a movement behind him caught his eye. It was petite little Alice; she was nude in the shower, and she invited him to wash her back, and in return she washed his back.

Before she washed him, he briefly glanced at her pert little breasts while she stared at his partially erect penis. But their shared shower remained innocent, partly because Dwayne was to shy and nervous to make a move on her.

Their shared shower made Dwayne late for breakfast.

Determined not to be late on Tuesday, he went to the bathroom ten minutes earlier than he did on Monday.

Dwayne had finished shaving, when the sound of the shower caught his attention. And there she was.

Again, she asked him to join her and wash her back. This time Dwayne was less nervous, and the sight of her firm rounded buttocks gave him a partial erection which nudged one of those glorious cheeks. Alice noticed and reached around with her right hand and lightly held his now erect cock.

After some mutual masturbation, Alice whispered, "Wayne, will you be my first?"

He did not reply, but eagerly guided his impatient penis into her anxiously waiting vagina.

Dwayne closed his eyes and it wasn't long before he felt his orgasm approach. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming!"

"Please stay inside me; p l e a s e." She pleaded before kissing him. Her tongue explored the inside his mouth; teasing his own tongue and lips.

Her tongue worked real magic, and he was amazed how much sperm he fired high up into her.

When he opened his eyes, he was alone. He wondered how Alice could have left so quickly and quietly.

He was late for breakfast again.

By Tuesday night dinner, Dwayne had finally finished arranging everything in his room; and so, after dinner he went into the lounge room to watch TV.

As he entered, Alice greeted him with, "Hello Wayne. I liked what we did this morning so much that I have come back to ask you to kiss my wee-wee, p l e a s e."

"But what about Mr Whyte? He may come in at any moment."

"Don't worry about Daddy; it'll be a long time before he's finished cleaning up; believe me." As she said this, Mr Whyte could be heard collecting the dinner plates from the table.

"OK then."

Dwayne knelt down with his head between her knees and kissed her clit.

Alice liked it. She really liked it. She really truly liked it. She made low groaning sounds, while his tongue toyed mercilessly with her sensitive little button and his finger entered to twitch within her.

He was at the point of nervous exhaustion, when he heard footsteps start across the timber floor of the dining room. He tried to stand, but Alice held him firmly between her legs. Perhaps she wanted her Daddy to see that she wasn't a little girl anymore.

Suddenly, the first orgasm of her young life exploded within her pussy, and waves of pleasure rippled throughout her entire body.

Alice finally released her grip so late that Dwayne wasn't able get seated before Mr Whyte entered the room. Miraculously, Alice had already disappeared just before that.

"Is everything OK Dwayne?"

Dwayne flopped down onto the lounge as he replied, "Yeah, I was just admiring the young girl in those photos."

On the left side of the TV stand were photos of a wedding. Dwayne was fairly sure the groom was a younger, much happier Mr Whyte.

On the other side, there was a series of photos of Alice. One showed her as a baby in her mother's arms. Others captured her during her childhood, with the last few being of a lively young girl of about eleven years of age.

Dwayne enquired, "About those photos. Is that your daughter in the pictures on the right?"

"Yes, that's Allison, my only child." He said sadly.

"She appears to be very effervescent; really beautiful and healthy."

"Yeah; she was."

Then Mr Whyte continued tearfully, "Her and her mother were killed in a massive car pile-up on highway i75 seven years ago."

Dwayne was shocked by this revelation. He wondered, 'Who or what was the girl in the shower?' But he quickly ignored this question and blurted out, "Oh; I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to upset you by asking."

Mr Whyte accepted Dwayne's apology, "It's alright Dwayne; you weren't to know."

After a short pause, Mr Whyte recovered his composure and glanced over the TV guide. Then he asked, "What do you want to watch; NCIS or Hawaii 50?"

Dwayne answered, "Either will do, thanks sir."

----------

NOW LET'S CONTINUE THE STORY:

----------

"You know Dwayne; sometimes you remind me of Allison; it's just the way you do and say some things."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's nothing to be sorry about, son... I think if you two could have met, you would have realised you were kindred spirits."

Dwayne was actually happy that they watched back-to-back episodes of NCIS from a series that still contained Tony, Ziva and Abby. He was particularly interested in the forensic work supposedly carried out by Abby and the equipment that she had in her laboratory.

Dwayne and Mr Whyte finished watching television at about 10:30.

Dwayne went straight to his room and change into his pyjamas.

"Hey; hurry up Wayne..."

Her voice startled him, "EH!" He exclaimed as he turned to face the bed.

"I want you to finish what you were doing before Daddy interrupted us."

"Alice? How can you be here? Your Dad said you and your Mum died in a car accident 7 years ago."

"Yeah, I heard him; and I know Mum is dead, because I went to her funeral; but I'm not dead, am I? I'm here."

"Well, I guess I can't argue with that."

"So, come on then."

"But why does your Dad think you are dead?"

"I don't know; I haven't spoken with him since the accident. He sort of ignores me."

They made love many times that night.

Dwayne thought that it was like being on a honeymoon with an innocent young girl who had just discovered she enjoyed making love; a budding nymphomaniac.

The next morning, they went to the bathroom together.

When Dwayne finished shaving, he lent forward for a closer look at a pimple on his face. Suddenly he was drawn THROUGH THE LOOKING-GLASS and into a new space/time dimension.

There he stood, slightly stooped at the foot of a bed in what appeared to be a hospital's intensive care unit. It certainly looked and smelt like a hospital; there was a faint smell of bleach and disinfectant in the air.

On the bedside table was a vase containing some tired-looking plastic flowers. Dangling on a string was a small card; Dwayne could just make out the message; it read, "I love you. Get well soon. Dad OOOXXX".

A collection of instruments was on a shelf behind the bed. On the screen of one of those instruments was displayed what Dwayne recognized as a trace of patient's heart beats; this instrument beeped regularly.

In the bed lay a young girl. On the bedhead was the patient's name; it read, ALLISON WHYTE.

Dwayne was shocked. 'Was it really Alice?'. He looked at the girl intently; but it was hard to see her clearly, because she was connected to numerous tubes and wires. She was definitely taller, and her face had an emotionless, but more mature look. Even so, he was sure it was her.

He was bewildered; 'Last night, didn't Mr Whyte say that Allison was dead? Yet here is an Allison Whyte, and then there is the Alice back in the bathroom. Neither is dead; so, what's going on?'

Just then a Doctor and Nurse entered. They didn't appear to notice Dwayne; in fact, it was as if he wasn't there; the nurse's arm appeared to pass through Dwayne's thigh and neither felt it; how could that be?

The Nurse bent over to picked up the clip-board from the end of the bed. As she did this, Dwayne could see she wore no panty and she was clean shaven.

The Nurse handed the clip-board to the Doctor with a flirtatious jester. He studied the figures for a few seconds before he enquired, "And how is Allison today?"

"No change Doctor; there's still very little sign of brain activity. Although; the night Nurse did report some increase in arousal a few times during the night."

"Really?"

"Yes; but she said each episode never last very long and Allison remained motionless."

"Well, that does sound a little bit encouraging..."

And as they left, the doctor continued, "OK, please continue to check on her just as..." And they were gone.

Dwayne thought to move closer; but as soon as he straightened up, he was suddenly back in the boarding-house bathroom.

"Hey Wayne; aren't you finished shaving yet?"

Dwayne turned toward the voice. Alice was already in the shower cubicle with her hand on the lever about to adjust the water temperature.

"Alice? ... Oh! I just had a vision of you in the intensive care unit of a hospital."

"But I've never been in intensive care; ever."

"I'm positive it was you. There was a name tag, and I heard the Doctor call you by name; well actually, he called you 'Allison'."

"Yeah, that's my proper name."

"Didn't they take you to hospital after the accident?"

"Nah; I think I came straight home." Alice screwed her face as she questioned her memory.

"Really! Weren't you hurt?"

"Only some big bruises where the seat-belt had been, but they went away a few weeks later."

"Oh! ... Well can you tell me what you remember happened?"

Alice turned the shower off and moved toward Dwayne, wrapping the towel about her waist before she answered.

"Yeah... Well; Mum was driving and I was sitting beside her. We were on our way home from shopping in Linterna, when this other big car came around the bend on the wrong side of the road. I think Mum tried to avoid it by swerving away, but our car was still hit on Mum's side... I remember being tossed about as our car rolled a couple of times along the road."

"I've seen a blue sports car in the garage; is that the car you were in?"

"Nah. That's Daddy's car. Mum's car was a small white hatch-back. I think it was completely destroyed that day. It certainly appeared to be dinted all over."

"What type of car was the other vehicle."

"Well, you know; I'm not really into cars; but I think it was one of those big 4-wheel-drive SUV things."

"So, where did it end up?"

Alice tilted her head in thought, "Let's see. Oh yeah; it finished against a big tree on the wrong side of the road. It's front-end was all smashed in, and its windscreen was shattered... I remember I was standing outside of our car in terrible pain. I couldn't see inside either car; there was too much steam and smoke everywhere. I just stood there; what could I do? I could hear the other driver moaning; what a terrible sound it was..." Alice put her hands to her ears and winced.

"So, the other drive lived?"

"Well I guess he did; he certainly sounded like he was still alive at that time."

"You know, my father died in a similar way a couple of years ago."

"Was the other driver drunk, like the guy was in our case?"

"Nah; he was actually high on drugs. The police said he was using ice."

"Really! Did he survive the accident?"

"Yeah; although he was in hospital for many months."

"Was he finally given a gaol sentence for causing the accident?"

"Sure; he is serving ten years with a minimum of seven with good behaviour."

Then Dwayne asked, "Do you know if the guy was punished for causing the accident and your Mother's death?"

"Sorry I don't know..."

After a slight pause she continued, "When the paramedics arrived, they immediately began working to get Mum out. I watched them for a bit..."

After another pause, she confessed, "You know, I don't remember how I got here; but the next thing I remember was waking up in my room."

"You're sure they didn't take you to hospital?"

"Actually, I don't know what happened immediately before I woke up in my room. But I'm alive, aren't I? ... Sorry I can't explain your vision. I think maybe you were just daydreaming."

"Yeah; that must be it."

"That's it, for sure."

"Um; and what happened after you woke up in your room?"

"Well I guessed Mum was dead by then; because when Daddy come home, he was so upset he wouldn't even speak to me, or even acknowledge that I was here... Perhaps he thought it was my fault that we went out shopping that day."

"So, what have you been doing since then?"

"I've been going to school with my friends; although it's a bit frustrating not being able to actually join in. They act as if I'm not there, you know, just like Daddy does."

Dwayne looked perplexed, "Now I really don't know what to make of my daydream. I hope it's not foretelling some future horrible event."

"Stop thinking about it. Come on and join me in the shower, p l e a s e." As she said this, Alice returned to the shower cubicle.

Dwayne turned back toward the mirror and again lent forward to have a closer look at that pimple on his face. Suddenly he was back in that hospital room where Allison lay. Everything was exactly as it was before; the heart machine beeped continuously; otherwise all was silent.

Dwayne thought, 'This isn't just a daydream; it looks and feels too realistic; exactly like before.'

He stood up straight and was immediately back in the bathroom, which was filled with the soft sound of Alice humming in the shower.

Dwayne considered how he had managed to go to that hospital room and back; 'Was it as simple as bending toward the mirror?" He decided to test this idea.

"Alice! You have to see this!"

"What?"

"Just come here; quick."

Alice grabbed her towel and joined Dwayne at the basin.

He wrapped his right arm around her waist, "I want you to lean you head against the mirror at the same time as I do; will you do that for me?"

"Yeah; but why?"

"You'll see. Are you ready?"

"Yeah; OK."

"Right, now."

They lent forward together.

Suddenly they were both drawn through the looking-glass and into the hospital room.

"Alice, look at the girl in the bed. That's you, isn't it?"

"But I'm here; and besides, she looks old already."

"Yeah, about seven years older."

Alice slipped from Dwayne's arm and approached the bed.

As Alice bent over the body, she was drawn up above the bed; only to levitate there briefly above Allison; before she, the spirit, lowered slowly into her body.

Dwayne looked on, stunned by what he had witnessed.

"OOOOO; AAAAHH!" Allison took a deep breath; her eyes opened, and she twisted her head from side to side, taking in her surroundings.

Fixing her eyes on Dwayne, she asked, "Where am I?"

Her question jolted Dwayne back to reality; "You're in hospital."

"Really; how come?"

"Your father said you were involved in a car accident."

"Are you sure? I mean, I don't feel any pain." Allison flexed her arms and legs as she said this.

"That's because the accident was a long time ago and you're cured already."

"Well then, why am I still in hospital?"

"Because you have been in a coma up until just now."

"Oh... So, are you my Doctor?"

"Nah; I'm Dwayne, your friend; don't you remember me?"

Allison thought for a moment; "You know, I think maybe you were in my dreams just now. Is that possible?"

Allison blushed when she remembered how sexual those "dreams" had been.

"Well, actually I think it all seemed too realistic to have just been a dream; don't you agree?"

"Yeah, I believe you are..."

Just then a Nurse rushed into the room. "Allison! You're awake? How do you feel?"

As Allison answered, "I feel rather weak and ...", another Nurse entered, pushing the back of her blouse into her skirt as she came in. Dwayne immediately recognized her as the one who had been with the Doctor earlier. Her hair was all dishevelled and her face was flushed and glowing.

Dwayne recoiled back unintentionally, and suddenly he found himself back in the bathroom.

Without Alice to distract him, he was actually early for breakfast for the first time.

******

That day at Macy's, Dwayne's mind continually went over and over the events of the days before, and especially all of the things which happened that morning. Even so he did manage to complete the work he was given, just somewhat slower than usual; he was like a robot whose CPU was caught in a tight viral loop.

'Had he actually been seduced by a spirit. But it all seemed too real.'

'Why could he see her, and apparently only he could see her. She did say everyone else acted as if she wasn't there. Was it like her Dad said, "they were kindred spirits;" what else could it be?'

'Was it his destiny to guide her spirit back to her body?'

'How much of what they shared did she remember?'

And so it was that these thoughts raced; around and around and around in his mind.

******

At about 5:15pm that day, Dwayne arrived back at the boarding house.

Mr Whyte greeted him, "Hi Dwayne; how was your day?"

"Oh, even more monotonous than usual."

"Well, I guess you're glad to be finished for the day."

"Yeah, sure am."

And with that, Dwayne was about to go up to his room, when...

RING, RING... RING, RING.

"Who the hell can that be?" Mr Whyte mumbled.

RING, RING.

"I think you should answer it." Dwayne called as he stopped at the foot of the stairs.

RING, RING.

Mr Whyte lifted the hand-piece, "Hello."

"Is that Mr Philip Whyte?"

"Yes, that's me."

"This is Linterna Public Hospital; we have great news; Allison woke up early this morning."

Phil collapsed back onto a chair, "Thank God; and how is she?"

"We have spent the whole day running her through a multitude of tests, and she seems perfectly healthy; except she's a little bit weak."

"Did she suffer any brain damage?"

"Apparently not."

"Oh, thank you."

Dwayne notice Mr Whyte's face relax; there was even a hint of a smile.

The nurse continued, "She's keen to have you visit; our visiting hours end at 8pm. Can I tell her to expect you before then?"

"Oh, yes; for sure."

"The Doctor said that you may be able to take her home this evening."

"Really! That would be terrific. Thanks."

"Oh; and could you bring some clothes for her. I'd say she is a woman's size six."

"Size six; OK."

"Good; I'll tell her to expect you soon."

Mr Whyte put the phone down, and then turned toward Dwayne with tears of joy flowing down his cheeks, "That was the Linterna Hospital; my daughter has woken up."

"But I thought you said your daughter Alice had been killed in a car accident?"

"Well, she's been in intensive care for seven years now, with almost no sign of brain activity; she might as well have been dead."

Dwayne thought that Mr Whyte was in no state to be driving, so he offered to drive Mr Whyte to the hospital.

12