Boarding School

Story Info
She lets him in - and he lets her have it.
1.2k words
99.9k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison was sitting in front of the vanity that she'd grown to love despite the prison of a school that she'd been forced to go away to. So what if it was coed and she could talk to guys, if you got caught standing within a foot of each other you got in so much trouble you couldn't even breath without permission for two weeks. She was eighteen years old and all because of her stupid new step mother she wasn't even able to date. She drug a brush through her hair then threw it down, leaving the unruly fire red curls the way they were.

"Hey, you."

Allison jumped up and pulled her robe closed looking up at the window where a guy had climbed up the trellis and was trying to get in.

"Yea, you, sweetheart, come open the window for me."

She came over to a window and arched a brow. "You want me to open this window?"

"Please baby, my friend is being kicked out and he wanted me to get a message to his girl." He stuck out his bottom lip and mimicked a tear going down his cheek with his finger.

Allison opened the window but made him wait. "Just so you know that is the lamest excuse I've ever heard and you're welcome."

He gave a kiss on the cheek after climbing through the window. "I know, but you're such a doll for letting me get away with it."

"Just go do what you're going to do so I can get to bed."

He flashed a grin her way, a lock of his long black hair falling from his ponytail into his face and he quickly moved to her door. "I'll be back in just a minute."

She rolled her eyes and he darted out the door. Allison new she was a fool for letting him in, even before the screech of the girls in the dorm, but she didn't care, she didn't have any friends here as it was. She didn't need to be friends with a bunch of stuck up boarding school bitches.

She slid her robe off her shoulders, exposing the thin white tank top and black panties that she wore underneath and turned out the light before climbing into bed and closing her eyes. It seemed like only a minute after she closed her eyes that her door opened and closed.

"Woah, its dark," the guy that she'd let in earlier whispered. "Where are you? I need to hide."

Allison grunted and got up out of bed, tugging her bed a little away from the wall. "Get in the bed and fit as much of yourself down the side as you can, don't ask questions just do it."

The guy blindly crawled across her sheets and wedged himself between her bed and the wall. As soon as he was in there Allison put her pillows and blanket over him and lay almost on top of him by the wall, pretending to be asleep. About three minutes later her door swung open again and the head mistress came in, full robe and bunny slippers.

"Have you seen a boy?" Head mistress Helga Schmitt asked flicking on the light.

"Fuck," Allison groan covering her eyes and not bothering to move. "No! I was sleeping, thanks."

The head mistress ignored her and opened her closet, looking through it then looked under her bed, satisfied that she found nothing. "Go back to sleep, I can assure you that everything is in order."

"What a relief," Allison mumbled as the head mistress left her room and shut the door behind her.

"Can I come out now?" The guy mumbled from underneath her pillows.

Allison moved one of the pillows, still laying on him and grinned. "What do I get for letting you in and rescuing you from the dreaded head mistress?"

He easily pushed her off and pulled himself out of the small space he'd been wedged. "Oh doll face, I can give you a lot, it just depends on what you want," he said climbing on top of her and leaning close.

"You think you're hot shit, don't you?" Allison asked feeling her pulse quicken.

He shifted a knee between her legs, easily making space for his hips. "What exactly are you wearing?" He asked with laughter in his voice as he trailed his hands over her bare legs.

"Stop it!" She almost shrieked pulling his hands away and causing him to lose his balance.

"Calm down baby, you'll get it soon enough," he laughed grinding against her.

Allison half moaned before she tried to push him off. "Hey I saved your ass, now get off and get out."

"If you insist," he groaned reaching up under her tank top and grabbing her tits with one hand while his other hand unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock.

"What are you doing?" She whispered with a gasp as she caught sight of his massive cock in the moonlight. "Wait, wait! You can't do that!"

"I'll be gentle," he whispered kissing her neck. "I promise." He slowly kissed from her neck to her mouth quieting her and getting her mind off what he was doing.

She had been trying to push him off of her when his kiss made her mind go to mush. It had been at least six months since she'd been on a date and now this guy was driving her crazy and she didn't even know his name.

"Baby, it might hurt a little," he whispered in her ear just before nipping at the lobe.

Allison realized with a start that he'd pushed her underwear to the side and had his inhumanly huge cock pushed up against her cunt. "No! No, wait, I don't even know your name," she whispered frantically.

"It's James," he said on a grunt and he pushed his dick up inside of her.

Before she could cry out James' hand was over her mouth and her back arched up off the bed as he began to push himself in and out of her, going deeper each time he pushed back in, her virginity completely obliterated by his gigantic cock.

"Fuck, baby, are you a virgin?" He asked through quick breaths without stopping.

"Uh, uh huh," she moaned reaching back and gripping the wrought iron headboard.

"Oh god, that explains why it's so fuckin' tight," he groaned pushing in deep. "What's your name?" He whispered by her ear, licking her neck.

"A-Allison," she whimpered, squirming around as the throbbing head of his dick pushed up against the back of her cunt.

"Shit Allison, I think I'm gonna cum," he groaned suddenly fucking her hard and deep.

"No wait!" Allison gasped, feeling his dick jerk as he forced it in deep.

"Oh fuck!" He groaned holding her to him and unloading three days worth of pent up cum into her virgin snatch.

"No! No!" Allison whimpered as he lay panting on top of her.

"Mmm, I'm sorry baby, I'll come back some time and make it up to you." He pulled out of her and wiped his dick off on her sheets before putting it away and rushing to the open window as he zipped his pants.

Allison just laid there long after he left the way he had come in and wondered just what in the hell she was going to do . . .

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Lena Ch. 01 An innocent chambermaid is taken by a wealthy lord.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Breaking Her In Roommate owes him, so he makes her pay.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Gentleman on a Train Some passengers are willing to help you.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories