Boarding School - Introduction

Story Info
Intro for the Boarding School series, characters and context.
1.3k words
4.07
36.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/09/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pr0nnage
pr0nnage
15 Followers

All characters in this series are fictitious, as are the encounters between characters. The boarding school is at the high-school level, and all characters involved in the stories are over the age of 18. A disclaimer will be placed at the beginning of each part, with categories that the story fits into -- so that, if it's something you're not into, you know beforehand, pun intended.

This introduction is strictly for setting and character-introduction: it is not necessary, per se, to read this introduction in order to enjoy the stories.

***********************

Rob found himself standing outside the gate of what looked like an old mansion, and he checked the Letter of Acceptance again; yes, he was at the right place. "So, this is where I'm going to finish off my senior year... at least there'll be good scenery," he thought, looking at the trees, the landscaped garden in the middle of a circular driveway and the buildings to the left, right and in front of him. He entered the gate, and found a small sign that explained what each building was. The building to his left coming in was the boarding house for the younger students, the one to his right that of the older students. The academic buildings, according to the sign, were at the end of the path that ran from the circular driveway and on behind the left boarding house. The sports facilities were at the end of a similar path, but behind the right boarding house. The stately building in front of him was the administration building, and this is where he needed to go first.

After signing some forms, Rob was handed the key to his new room in the right boarding house, "called the West Wing by the students" the Headmaster had informed him. He walked out of the Headmaster's office with the Headmaster's secretary. "Morning meetings are held in the Main Building at 8:00 in the Great Hall," she said. "The Library is up the staircase in the entrance hall, and the regular dining area is down those stairs. Formal dinners are held in the Dining Room just through that door. Do you think you will be able to find your way around?"

"Yes, thank you, I think I'll be fine." With that, Rob walked out of the entrance hall toward the parking lot just outside the gate. Pulling into the circular driveway, he saw that he wasn't the only one moving in that day: two more cars were parked in the circular driveway, one in front of the East Wing, and another was parked in front of the West Wing. He pulled up behind this car and started hauling his things to his room.

On the last walk to his car, he almost ran into a girl who was dragging a large duffel bag behind her. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" she said. "I didn't see you!"

"I noticed," Rob said, smiling. "Would you like a hand with that?"

"I sure could use it, thanks! My name's Amanda, by the way." She stuck out her hand, and Rob shook it.

Amanda looked at her key, "number 6, it's down that way, I think."

While Amanda led the way down the hall, Rob looked her over. She had long, strawberry blonde hair, was about 5'6", and had nicely curved hips and a firm-looking ass. Amanda stopped at room number 6, and turned toward Rob.

"Well, I guess this is me. Thanks for your help!"

"Do you have more things? I'd love to help, if you need it."

"Wow, that's great of you! Sure, I could use some help!"

Walking back and forth from her car, the one he had parked behind, to her room, Rob snuck a few more glances. She really was "smokin' hot" as his friends would have said; not only did she have a great ass, she had sizeable breasts that fit the rest of her curves -- about a 34D, Rob estimated -- and a pretty face with big green eyes.

When all the carrying was done, Rob went to his room to organize and unpack, promising Amanda that he would sit with her at the welcome dinner.

The next morning, Rob woke up with Amanda on his mind. He checked his alarm clock: 7:30. "I'd better hurry up if I'm going to be on time for the first Morning Meeting," he thought. Half an hour later, Rob walked into the Great Hall for Morning Meeting. He chose a seat toward the back, walking slowly toward it so that he could look over the rest of the students. Amanda wasn't the only good-looking one, he soon noticed. A trio of giggling girls sat not too far away from where he sat down, though when he did, the giggling stopped for a few seconds. Rob glanced over to the three girls, and the giggling resumed. "They must have been checking me out," he thought. Some other guys sat down in the same row, and Rob was soon laughing and joking about the past summer.

When the Morning Meeting began, Rob had a chance to look over the staff. The Headmaster introduced the teachers to the assembled group of students: "This is Katherine, our biology teacher. She will only be with us for a few more weeks, as she will be going on pregnancy leave. Trisha will be teaching once Katherine has left, and until that time will be working with Katherine to get up to speed with the curriculum."

Trisha had obviously only graduated recently, she looked nervously at the students as though they would attack her. She was also very sexy, Rob noticed: she was about 5'7", had shoulder-length brown hair, great legs and small, perky breasts -- about a 30C cup size.

Katherine, on the other hand, radiated the authority of a good teacher, and, in spite of -- or even because of -- her large belly, was very attractive. She had long dark hair, freckles and an inviting smile. Her 5'8" frame carried her pregnant belly well, and her milk-swollen breasts were a full 42D cup.

The rest of the staff was introduced by the Headmaster -- the usual fussy academic types -- more the types that Rob had expected, unlike Katherine and Trisha.

Walking out of Morning Meeting, Rob found himself behind the trio of girls that had been giggling earlier.

"C'mon, which one of you is the older one?" one girl asked.

"Why not make her guess, Evey?"

"You're right, Anne, it's much more fun that way."

"I think that Evey is older," the girl said.

"Why do you think that, Amy?" Evey asked.

"Because she seems smarter!" Amy said, and burst into another fit of giggles.

"What do you think?" Anne had turned around and was looking at Rob.

"I... uh... you both look kind of young to me..." he stammered, taken back by this girl looking at him frankly, quite clearly checking him out. "Sorry," he added lamely. Anne and Evey really did look young, Rob thought. They were only 5'2", had very big brown eyes, and young pretty faces. They were slim, and had 32B size breasts, Rob estimated.

"Well, we may look young, but we're both eighteen," Evey said.

"As of next month, at least," said Anne.

"But which one of you is older?" Amy asked again, exasperated.

"I am," said Evey. "But only by 4 minutes."

Amy pouted her full lips and scrunched up her freckled face until Rob could barely see her blue eyes. " You're both older than me, of course."

"When's your birthday, then?" Anne asked.

It turned out that Amy was only about two weeks younger than the twins, and she turned her mock jealousy into a joke, which, of course, meant that the girls broke into another round of giggling. This gave Rob a chance to glance over Amy as well. She was taller than the twins, at 5'4", had reddish-brown hair and very fair skin; she almost looked Irish. Her breasts were bigger than those of the twins, and also bigger than Trisha's: a healthy 32C cup.

The giggling died down, and Rob excused himself so he could go to class. "This could be a very good year," Rob thought to himself, grinning.

pr0nnage
pr0nnage
15 Followers