Boarding the Bondage Plane

Story Info
Boarding instructions turn bondage instructions for escorts.
2.2k words
4.28
25.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruby, Mona and Sara arrived at the airport as instructed. Their agency had booked them with a renowned yet notorious client. The agent had briefed them with a mischievous grin, warning them that the experience with him tended to be a bit intense. The three escorts knew what they were getting themselves into - the client was known for his extravagant wishes and somewhat radical attention to detail in his execution of his dom-sub role plays.

They had been told to arrive at dawn, with no luggage whatsoever, light clothing and to clear at least a week from their schedule. Ruby, the most adventurous of the three had immediately agreed to the assignment. Her body was, somewhat uncharacteristically for high-end escorts, marked with a rib cage tattoo, a tattoo right over her pussy and two nipple piercings. Her light complexion made her look like an innocent blonde but the reality was that her body was ready for any sort of action the moment the luxury lingerie was dropped and that her full lips started to purr when she was asked to drop on her fours to sway her gorgeous body in the wind of erotic orders. She loved the smell of a man and reacted intensely quickly to any sort of scenario that implied her sucking and fucking cocks like there was no tomorrow. Ruby lived to collect sexual memories.

Together with Ruby and Sara, Mona made her way to the small private jet that was waiting at one of the VIP lanes. Sara, like Ruby, was a confident woman who was sure of herself. The two of them moved ahead quickly and with determination on their high heels. Mona, however, was a bit more hesitant. Her long, black hair fell in generous locks on her shoulders, and she continuously bit her red lips while her long legs seemed to carry her college girl frame to the airplane against her own better judgement. She felt, she knew deep inside, that this booking was going to stretch her comfort zone. She usually did not do these kind of assignments but the agent had told her she was ready to step up and had offered her a higher than usual rate.

Sara was the first to reach the stairs to the jet. She was not the kind to doubt her own decisions nor to be particularly nervous before meeting a client. Her red hair was bound into a pony tail and her slim, tall figure was ready to give and receive as required. In fact, for Sara the pleasure in escorting was found in the exhibitionist element of flaunting her assets and being rewarded, in one way or another, for taking such good care of her soft skin, trained flat belly and carefully shaped curves. She took the stairs with no particular rush but the definite desire to submit to whatever was in store to the fullest. Giving up control was something she absolutely enjoyed.

As the three escorts entered the plane, a somewhat unusual sight awaited them. The interior of the plane was completely remodelled and did not resemble the usual lines of seats. Instead, Sara found, to her delight, that the floors seemed to have hooks inserted into the carpet, alongside with a careful layout of hooks, leather garments and handcuffs. Mona, at the sight of this set up, could not help but feel a cold running down her spine. Her thin body shuddered at the thought of what this set up might mean. To her own surprise, she saw Ruby react very differently - her face immediately ruled by a huge grin, whispering to the other two "oh, this is going to be fun!"

They were greeted by a tall, well-built black topless man in leather trousers and a mask covering his entire face. He courteously but somehow very determinedly invited them in and assigned each one of them a place in the plane. In the process of placing the fragile female bodies on their spots, he insisted on taking their mobile phones from them and place them in a little grey bag in the cockpit. Mona started to feel very uncomfortable, it seemed clear to her that she had just submitted to a slippery slope of losing control. However, the man had no patience to address any of her concerns or protests. Instead, he simply shoved her to the back of the plane and signalled her to take position.

The doors to the plane closed with a metal sound. Ruby, Sara and Mona were alone with the tall black man. Ruby's mind already started racing while her eyes followed the well-sculpted muscles on his torso. She knew this was not the client himself, but she did have a very distinct hope that he would have an interest in sharing his purchase with some of his staff like this man.

It didn't take long and his deep, crystal clear voice cut through the air: "Ladies, my name is X and I'm your chief attendant. On behalf of the Master, we welcome you to this BDSM experience with non-stop service until terminated at Master's will.

Our flight time and destination will remain undetermined. As we will be flying at high altitude, you can be assured that your screams will not be heard. Your portable devices have been set to 'airplane mode' and will remain unavailable upon return. Thank you for submitting to our slave program."

Sara gasped audibly - she had not dared to hope for such a clearly submissive booking! She felt a tingle running through her entire body. She knew this was right up her alley. Ruby adjusted her short black dress, running her long fingers down her waist. She liked what she heard - not because submission was her most favourite way of spending the time but because she had a growing realisation that this trip would be filled with naughty, hopefully kinky experiences. Whatever creative way the client could figure out to make her cum, she was all for it - never a dull moment in her life! Mona, however, squirmed under the imagination of her upcoming ordeal. This would not be fun for her: she had never liked the idea of being referred to as a slave - not because of the submissive element but because of the loss of control that came with it.

The pilot did not give the three girls a lot of time to digest and process the announcement. As soon as the doors were closed, the aircraft began to push back from its parking position. While the taxi began, a voice on the intercom rolled through the cabin: "Attendant, doors on automatic, cross-check and report. Prepare for departure."

The black man mustered his three passengers and wickedly smiled at them. A pre-recording began to play: "Ladies, we request your full attention as the attendant demonstrates the safety features of this aircraft.

If you need a reminder of your safe word, please read carefully the special instructions card located on the ground in front of you. If you do not wish to perform the functions described in the event of an order, please refer to the attendant with your safe word."

Ruby clapped her hands in joy. She checked out the safety word printed in front of her and wowed to attempt to not use it. Mona, on the other hand, frantically started to repeat the word to herself over and over. Better safe than sorry, better knowing and never forgetting! Only Sara stood still, without even honouring the ground with a simple glimpse. She was dead-set on not needing and never using the safe word. She liked a good challenge and it would be easiest for her to actually not knowing the word, allowing her to submit fully.

They heard a 'bing' and could make out a red sign at the ceiling lighting up. The pre-recorded announcement continued: "Ladies, the Master has turned on the Bondage sign. If you haven't already done so, please undress completely and stow your clothes underneath the floor in front of you or in an overhead bin."

Ruby and Sara reacted at godspeed, unwrapping their wanting bodies as fast as they could. Mona gasped when she realised that both of them had been more than ready for this adventure. When Sara dropped her long, body-fitting dress, she stood stark naked in the middle of the airplane without any underwear. Her tanned body exuded confidence and her smile only accentuated how satisfied she was with how the situation unravelled. Ruby, on the other hand, dropped her minidress and blouse only to reveal panties that consisted only of a few black lines as well as a bra that was incredibly revealing. It didn't take long for her lingerie to fall to the ground as well. It took a moment for Mona to catch her breath again. She was less confident but no less professional and so she manoeuvred her way out of her cocktail dress, took off her lace underwear.

While she stacked it all in orderly fashion for the overhead bin, the announcement continued: "As the bondage sign illuminates, you must submit to the orders as follows: Please take your position. Make sure you kneel and your back is straightened in a full upright position."

All three beauties complied in an instance. It was clear this would not be an ordinary flight and for different reasons, the three girls enjoyed the thought of it - Ruby simply got a kick out of the kinkiness of the situation, Sara enjoyed the submission element to the fullest and Mona started to like the thought of her innocence being tested.

What followed suit, however, tested Mona's limits: "Levels of desire and lust are always being monitored. As we are about to depart, a leather mask with a spider gag will automatically appear in front of you. To enable optimal flow of cocks, pull the mask towards you. Place it firmly over your nose and insert it into your mouth, secure the leather band behind your head, and breathe normally. The mask will be kept on until a uniformed crew member removes it."

The orders started rolling in an ever-increasing frequence. While the first request had seemed somewhat acceptable, this one was more daring and simply set the girls up for a more demanding sequence of orders:

"Now, please assume the bracing position. Lean forward with your hands on the floor and your elbows against your thighs. Ensure your feet are flat on the floor. Insert the metal hook into your ass, and tighten by pulling on the loose end of the strap. We will ensure to keep your bonds fastened throughout the flight as we may experience turbulence."

Ruby and Sara started giggling and raised their asses up into the air before inserting the hook into their puckered assholes. Mona forgot breathing for a moment. This all happened so quickly and with such depravity that she could barely think. Like in an outer-body experience, she felt how her own hands grabbed the cold steel and felt as she worked the hook into her virgin ass. It felt dirty and inappropriately arousing.

"Now rest your hands in position so that the attendant can fasten your handcuffs and secure you on the ground both on your wrists and ankles. A blindfold is located in a pouch in front of you. As they are now instructed to do so, the attendants will open the plastic pouch and slip it over your head. They additionally pass straps around your waist and adjust your position accordingly."

Metal cuffs screwed onto the floor were closed around the ankles and wrists of the girls with a loud, metallic click. The black, strong man went from girl to girl, playfully caressing their stretched backs and giving them all light hits on their asses after ensuring they were well secured, arms and legs to the grounds, in a position as if doggy style was imminent.

A blindfold was pulled over their eyes with quick determination and the realisation that the upcoming flight would be quite a journey dawned on the girls. Sara felt it tingling between her legs, the excitement of submitting to this experience started to overwhelm her. Mona felt paralysed like a rabbit in front of the snake, feeling how this was growing over her head although she did feel the adrenalin having an arousing effect on her. And Ruby simply squirmed and wiggled her well-trained curve in anticipation. This was just right up her alley - no matter what was about to come it certainly would meet her taste of depravity and kink.

While the attendant checked the arrangement one last time, the announcement continued: "We remind you that this is a non-speaking experience. Speaking is prohibited during the entire experience, including in the case of pain. Whimpering, whining and crying is equally prohibited and punishable by Master's law.

If you have any questions about your experience today, please don't hesitate to feel ignored as the attendants proceed."

Mona sighed out of stress, Ruby moaned with the pleasure of what was to come and Sara grew silent with the determination of a slave to please her Master. The flight was about to depart.