Boarding with Linda Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was beginning to swell even more as I got closer to cumming, so I moved up as she released her tits and guided my cock toward her mouth. She gripped the base in one hand and wrapped her lips around the shaft, engulfing me in her hot mouth. As I started to slide it in and out, my orgasm continued to build and I savored the intense pleasure, as I did every time she sucked my cock. In that position I was sliding my cock in and out of her mouth more than she was sliding her mouth up and down it but she was pumping the base and her mouth still felt incredible. I couldn't help but increase my pace the closer I got to cumming and, when I exploded into her mouth with moan of pleasure, she swallowed my load and continued sucking me until I finally climbed off of her.

We gathered our clothes and pulled them back on, though she didn't bother with her underwear since it was so late and we wouldn't be going anywhere. We sat there for a few minutes, not saying anything, just thinking before Linda spoke up again.

"You know whose pussy I really want to eat," she asked, "aside from Khadija's again? Irene's."

"I don't blame you at all," I replied, "and I will do whatever I can to help make that happen. The three of us have been naked together enough that it shouldn't be that difficult to pull off."

"Yeah, but I have no idea if she'd be into it," she said.

"Well, she's obviously got no issue with being naked around you," I pointed out, "and she's also very horny. Maybe she's just never had an opportunity before."

"That could be," she replied, "I'm not worried about rejection so much as I don't want to mess up what we've got going by taking it in a direction she's not interested in."

"I say we just get her over here and start out the way we normally do," I proposed, "then, at some point, you just give her pussy a lick and see how she reacts. If she's already pretty fired up, she may welcome it."

"Hopefully you're right," she replied, "This weekend, you think?"

"Jim plays hockey on Friday nights, right?" I asked, "I say we invite her over while he's playing and, if she wants, she can invite him to join us afterward."

"Okay," she replied, "that sounds good."

Linda reached out to Irene early the following week to see if she wanted to come by on Friday night, reminding her that Ashley would be with her dad, which would give Irene a good indication of what we had in mind. Linda told me that Irene sounded pretty enthusiastic about it, which didn't surprise me. I was really looking forward to watching Linda devouring Irene's pussy; it would definitely help my recovery time, should I need it. Linda was wearing a short sundress that buttoned up the front and I think some of the buttons over her chest were under a lot of stress. She did put on a bra and panties which I was fine with since I loved to peel them off of her, anyway. I assumed Irene would do the same and I was correct. She was wearing a gray t-shirt dress that showed her figure off nicely but I could tell that there were undergarments beneath it when I hugged her upon her arrival. I wasn't expecting them to be on much longer and figured she wasn't either. We headed right for Linda's bedroom.

"I would love it if you guys let me undress you both," I requested. They were both into it so I started by raising Irene's dress up over her head, leaving her in matching gray bra and bikini panties. She looked so fucking hot. I turned to Linda and unbuttoned her sundress, revealing her bra and panties, then let it drop to the floor. I caressed both of their tits through their bras and pussies through their panties, then we all climbed onto the bed. I made out with Irene as I caressed her tits through her bra again, feeling her hard nipples pressing outward, then reached behind her to unfasten her bra. As it went slack and I slid it down her arms, my attention was on her succulent tits as they were revealed. I immediately lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples as she cast her bra aside. She was moaning softly and I gave her pussy a quick caress through her panties, as well, before raising my head and turning to Linda.

I didn't actually get as much opportunity to see Linda in her bra and panties as you might think. Around the house, she was either dressed or undressed but rarely just partially dressed and when she was going from dressed to undressed and I was lucky enough to witness it, there was rarely a pause when she was just in bra and panties. So, given that, I took a moment to appreciate how yummy she looked in a bra that could barely contain her tits and a sexy pair of bikini panties. I loved that they both knew how much I loved seeing them in, and stripping them out of, bikini panties. I gave Linda a passionate kiss as I fondled her tits through her bra then reached back to unfasten it, moving back to watch as her tits were revealed. My cock was so rigid at that point and I didn't even have them naked yet.

As I had with Irene, I licked and sucked Linda's nipples while caressing the front of her panties before having the two of them lie on either side of me on Linda's king size bed. Kneeling between them, I caressed Irene's tits with my right hand and Linda's with my left while alternately making out with each of them. As I brought my head down to alternately lick and suck their nipples, I slipped my hands down to caress their pussies through their panties once again. They were both moaning and had spread their legs so I slipped my hands into their panties and gently caressed their clits, causing them both to moan even more. It was a really hot experience even though I was still fully dressed. I'm sure neither one of them had any complaints but I did realize that my goal was still to get Linda an opportunity to eat Irene's pussy.

When I slipped my hands from their panties and straightened up, it was so that I could get their panties off. I started with Irene's, sliding them down her legs and tossing them aside, then took care of Linda's so that they were both fully naked. I admired their bodies and caressed their tits and pussies a bit more before standing up between them. Looking down upon them, I slipped my shirt off and tossed it aside before dropping my shorts. My briefs were tented out by my throbbing cock, so I dropped them as well and kicked them and my shorts aside. Focusing on my mission, I moved over to straddle Irene, then lowered myself over her and lay my cock between her tits. She squeezed them together for me and I started to slowly fuck them. As always, the feeling of the soft, smooth flesh against my throbbing cock was incredibly pleasurable. I glanced over at Linda and she was momentarily just as fixated on my cock peeking from Irene's cleavage as Irene was. It must have suddenly occurred to her that this was her opportunity because she casually moved around behind me and a moment later I noticed that Irene had closed her eyes and started moaning.

I glanced back over my shoulder but the only thing I could really see was that Linda was kneeling between Irene's spread legs with her ass up in the air. Not that I wanted to stop fucking Irene's tits, but I did want her to be solely focused on the pleasure Linda was providing orally and I wanted to make sure Linda was receiving some stimulation, as well. With that, I moved off of Irene and, not surprisingly, she didn't even open her eyes to see what I was doing. I paused briefly to watch as Linda was licking and sucking Irene's clit while sliding a finger in and out of what I was presuming to be an extremely hot and wet pussy. Since I expected no less from Linda's pussy, I continued around behind her and, after briefly caressing her sweet ass, guided my cock into her pussy.

We both moaned as I fully embedded my cock until my hips were pressed against her ass. I reached forward and briefly caressed her dangling tits, then took her by the hips and started to slowly fuck her. As I was relishing the pleasure of fucking her hot, slippery pussy, I was watching the expression on Irene's face, which left no doubt that she was enjoying and totally into having Linda devouring her pussy. She ended up bringing her hands down to hold Linda's head as she humped her pussy toward it, which caused her arms to squeeze her tits together. If I leaned forward just right, I could also watch Linda eating Irene's pussy, which was indescribably arousing. Once again, I was beyond grateful that I had been given the opportunity to move into Linda's basement.

The longer Linda ate Irene's pussy, the louder Irene was moaning. She was very clearly experiencing a great deal of pleasure which was a positive thing not just for her but also for Linda, as it would no doubt lead to additional opportunities, and for me, as I'm sure I'd get to be involved in at least some of those future encounters. I could tell that Irene was starting to tense up as she often did with me right before she experienced a long and intense orgasm. When she finally went limp, her body was shaking noticeably as she was cumming. Linda continued eating her pussy and I had no doubt that is was in part for her own pleasure in addition to being for Irene's. She might not have stopped had Irene not spoken up when she'd apparently finished cumming.

"Can we switch places?" she asked breathlessly. I couldn't see Linda's eyes but I'm sure they went wide when she heard this request and realized what it meant. I don't know if she answered verbally, but she did crawl forward over Irene, my cock slipping out of her, and kissed her. After a moment, she moved off to the side and they repositioned themselves so that Linda was on her back with her legs spread and Irene was kneeling between them, lowering her head. I was admiring Irene's sweet ass as she started licking Linda's pussy and Linda's moans got me to focus on Irene's and my pleasure. I guided my cock into Irene's hot, slippery and comparatively snug pussy causing both of us to moan, too. I didn't think it was possible to enjoy fucking Irene any more than I already did, but fucking her as she ate Linda's pussy and while having a view of that and Linda's tits was actually more enjoyable. Not only that but her pussy was definitely hotter and wetter and I attributed that to a combination of Linda eating her and her eating Linda.

I had no idea and couldn't tell whether Irene had any experience eating pussy and Linda told me later that she wasn't sure, either. She said that Irene was definitely enthusiastic and absolutely got her off but she didn't have enough experience herself to determine if somebody else had experience. If she'd had to guess, though, she said that she presumed that Irene had some experience but not much. Ultimately, it didn't really matter because she knew what she was doing enough to provide Linda with a significant amount of pleasure and her oral skills combined with everything else had Linda on the verge of cumming pretty quickly. Just looking down and seeing Irene's pretty face between her spread legs and her tongue at work on her clit was pushing Linda to higher and higher levels of pleasure.

When she let out a cry and started cumming, I knew that this was a happy moment for her and suspected that her orgasm might be even longer and more intense than usual. Irene kept her head down as Linda was cumming, presumably still lapping at her clit and fingering her, and I continued fucking her with long, slow strokes. Only when Linda had apparently finished cumming did Irene raise her head and begin crawling up over her as Linda had done to her. My cock slipped out of her so I just waited to see what would happen next. Irene brought her lips to Linda's and they started making out as Irene lay on top of her. When it appeared that they might continue for a while, I moved up between their legs and was able to guide my cock into Linda's hot pussy right below Irene's. I fucked her briefly before slipping my cock out of her and into Irene. I wasn't certain that this was going to work but it actually worked pretty well and I was able to keep switching back and forth while they continued making out. Of course the two of them helped by adjusting their positions enough to make it easier for me to fuck them; this was about them as much as it was about me, after all.

Neither of them came again before I was on the verge of cumming myself but, when I stopped fucking them and moved up next to their heads, they were both ready and willing to stop kissing and start sucking my cock. They remained in the same position and just took turns inhaling my tool as I moaned and savored the building pleasure as I approached my own orgasm. Despite the two of them being so into each other, they did not make me feel like a third wheel, at that moment or for the remainder of the night. They were both focused on providing me with a high level of pleasure as they took turns sucking my cock. When I started spurting, it was into Irene's mouth but she generously shared my bounty with Linda. They swapped back and forth until I was completely spent. I then lay beside them but Irene remained on top of Linda.

We talked for a little bit before they moved around to be able to explore each other's bodies while I was recovering. Watching the two of them fondling each other's tits, sucking each other's nipples and caressing each other's asses had the blood flowing back to my cock pretty quickly. By the time they had decided to sixty-nine, I was pretty close to being ready to go again and it only took watching the two of them licking each other's pussies before I was behind Irene, who was on top, fucking her again. As they devoured each other, I just moved from one side to the other, fucking the two of them.

As it turned out, Irene had not bothered to invite Jim to join us after hockey so the three of us pleasured each other late into the night then again starting early the next morning.

12