Boardroom Blunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was spread out and both of them took their fill digging in and commenting on how good it all tasted. Carrie could feel her horniness dying away and became grateful, she had almost made a complete fool of herself trying to seduce Justin, he never would have gone for it.

"Hey mom, can I ask you a stupid question?" he asked turning serious.

"No such thing honey, ask me anything."

"Seriously, do you think I'm attractive?"

"Of course I do, you're my son." she responded very confused.

"No I mean do you really find me attractive?" he asked again.

"I'm not sure I understand your question." she put down her utensils and focused on Justin starting to wonder if she had been on the right track in the first place.

"Ok, today when I saw you I started to feel things about you that I've never felt before and I don't know why so I was wondering if you could help me out."

"You mean things like getting a hard on?" she asked her pussy starting to dampen.

"Yeah you know what, forget it I'm talking all crazy." he stuffed a big bite of food into his mouth and Carrie watched him for a minute as she digested what he had just said and asked her. To her it as no real surprise since she had been allowing him to watch her shower and he still said that he wanted to sleep with her, but now it was starting to sink in that this wasn't just hormones, he really did find her sexy.

"Justin, its ok to feel things."

"Not things like this." he groaned angrily.

"Calm down sweetheart. Listen if you find me sexually attractive thats ok, I'm not offended I'm flattered really." she was also getting horny again. "Granted I'm not really sure what to do about it or say to help you feel better but if its any consolation the feeling is mutual." Carrie picked up her fork and knife and started to cut a bite of her food.

"You mean to say that you'd actually sleep with me if given the chance?" Carrie had to stop and chew her food before answering which also gave her a minute to think about what to say. She chose her words carefully and swallowed.

"I'm a woman who likes to walk on the wild side of sexuality so my first reaction would be yes but we need to talk about it first. It wouldn't look right for either of us if we started dating."

"Wow. You know I think it'd be kinda hot fucking my mom." he said after a long silence.

"I do too but we need to be careful. Lets wait on it for a while alright?"

"Alright."

Seeing Roger at work the next morning made Carrie blush, she was wearing the same sweater and pair of slacks she'd worn for Justin last night but was wearing a thong time and still no bra. The weather had been a lot cooler so she was far more comfortable in the warmer clothing.

"Good boning Roger." she whispered as she walked by.

"Yes it was." he whispered back. Facing Ron was much more difficult, however, she blushed and got her voice caught in her throat.

"Thanks for cleaning it up you did a good job." he said smiling. "By the way I need this done before you leave."

"Yes sir." she replied grateful that he wasn't screaming at her at the top of his lungs.

"And make sure you use the bathroom this time ok?"

"Yes sir." she closed her eyes blushing even more and walking into her own office. She spent most of the day as busy as always which was busier than she wanted to be, come lunchtime she was eager to relax. Much to her dismay though, Roger made a point to meet her in the cafeteria.

"Roger, people are going to think we're having an affair." she warned him when he sat down next to her table.

"Don't worry about it, my wife said its ok but be prepared to be punished by her." he winked.

"Oh great don't tell me."

"Make sure you've got a full bladder after work." and he stood up, crammed the last of his sandwich into his mouth and walked off. She took a bite of her sandwich and stared off into space wondering what she was going to have to do now.

Work ended and Carrie tried to resist the urge to use the bathroom wondering what Roger and his wife had in store for her. She went down to hr car and found him waiting outside the elevator door before entering the open parking lot.

"Thought I'd see you here, where am I supposed to go?"

"Wendy couldn't make it but she told us to have fun."

"I'll bet she did." Carrie said smiling coyly. Brushing past Roger she walked to her car hoping he would follow and happy that he did. She stopped short of getting in and stood next to the vehicle with her legs slightly spread, pulling out a cigarette she lit it and watched Roger stand nearby.

"Do me a favor and wait for a minute ok?" she asked him.

"Wait for what?" Roger asked curious. Carrie inhaled her smoke slowly and let it flow out of her mouth of its own accord, wisps of long grey smoke floated into the air around Carrie's head and she released the grip on her bladder pissing almost instantly.

"This." she said as she soaked her slacks. Her hot pee spread like wildfire down the legs of her pants and began to form two pools next to her ankles. Her thong and slacks together formed just enough of a barrier to keep all her piss inside and she could feel it move up her ass crack to soak the seat of her pants as well. Roger watch with intense desire and began to open his pants pulling out his large cock and stroking it while she pissed herself. Carrie smiled taking in more smoke and allowing it to rise from her mouth freely, she looked down watching her pee soak her pants and form rivulets on the hard concrete under her feat, she was disappointed when she finished earlier than the day before, Roger was really enjoying the show.

Spraying the last of her pee into her pants she dropped down to her knees in front of Roger and began sucking him off in the middle of the parking lot. She no longer cared if she was being lied to or not, the damage was already done from the afternoon before so why not add on to it? It was no less a betrayal. Wrapping one hand around the base of his throbbing member she deep throated him sucking on his cock while playing with his balls with her free hand. Soon she moved her mouth back and forth over his shaft sucking and licking until he took her hair in his hand and began fucking her face furiously. Trying not to choke she held onto his waist and rode his thrusts until he was groaning and grunting in ecstasy.

"Oh god, here it comes." he shouted making echoes in the deserted parking garage. She opened her mouth wider as he shot his load into her throat, spurt after spurt of hot come passed easily down her esophagus and she didn't miss a single drop. All too soon he stopped and she slid her mouth off of his cock slowly teasing its length and pausing briefly at its tip before releasing it. Standing, she spun on her heel and stepped back to the trunk of her car opening it and pulling her gym shorts out of her bag. Slowly she pulled her pants down to her ankle leaving her ass straight up in the air, wiggling it slightly she stepped out of her pants and stood again folding them carefully before placing them in her bag. Still standing with her back to Roger she did the same with her thong and placed that into her bag with her pants. Parting her legs slightly she bent over again about to slide her gym shorts over her long legs when she felt Roger take her hips in his hands and push the tip of his cock into her pussy.

"You didn't think I was done with you yet did you?" he hissed into her ear. Only the tip of his dick was inside of her but it was more than enough to get her juices flowing and make her extremely horny for him.

"You're cheating on your wife, stop." he pushed himself halfway inside of her. "No." she pleaded as he entered her completely. "No, don't." she asked over and over timed with every stroke of his cock while he fucked her. She felt the same thrill about being violated that she had the day before which only made her hornier than she ever had been before. In only a couple of minutes she was coming so hard she almost bucked Roger off her, he had to hold on tight and stop fucking her as he rode out her orgasm.

"You have to stop, please stop." she begged. Roger stopped only long enough to turn her around and shove her onto the back of her car before plunging his cock back into Carrie's pussy. She moaned with delight as he pounded her pussy harder than ever, over and over again she cried out "no" and "stop" but Roger didn't stop, he just kept fucking her until she couldn't tke it anymore and came again writhing and bucking all over the trunk of her car, this time Roger came at the same time filling her sex with his hot sticky come. The two lovers rode out their orgasms and stopped, Carrie lying on the back of the car with her legs spread trying to catch her breath and Roger slowly zipping himself up trying to do the same. Carrie pushed his jisim out of her pussy allowing it to dribble down between her ass cheeks, to her surprise, Roger leaned over and licked it all up swallowing it.

"Wow, pissing, eating your own come is there anything you aren't into?" Carrie asked.

"I don't think so, so we'll just have to keep trying things until we find something I'm not into."

"Hope your wife never finds out." Carrie said sliding off the trunk of her car and into her gym shorts. "She'll kill us both."

"Who says I didn't tell her?" Roger asked confused.

"Don't." Carrie placed one finger over Roger's lips. "I don't want to know. Just keep raping me and I'll love you forever." she turned slapping one of her ass cheeks and stepped into her car.

Carrie was certain that Wendy knew they were fucking and was ok with it but she really didn't know for sure and that added to the excitement of their encounters. She wasn't sure why but she enjoyed telling Roger to stop and having him fuck her anyway, it made her orgasms that much more intense. Driving home she began to think less about Roger and more about Justin and her sexual attraction to her son.

It still confused her why she would want to have sex with him but it was becoming increasingly harder to deny. She thought he was sexy and he thought she was sexy and they wanted to fuck and while Justin may not have known better Carrie definitely should have. To say nothing about the taboo it would present to everyone they both knew it simply was just plain wrong. So why were they so hot for each other? The only thing Carrie could think of as she pulled into her driveway at home was that the taboo of it was what got their juices flowing, they wanted to do it because they weren't supposed to. To Carrie that didn't make much sense, sure she was something of a slut, had never been married or had a boyfriend for more than a year but she always kept it on the straight and narrow. She had never even had an affair before or slept with a woman for that matter two things that someone else like her would certainly have done. She opened her apartment to find that Justin was still out with friends, she didn't mind at the moment she needed a few minutes to collect her thoughts and try and make sense of her horny desire.

Shedding her clothes she took a shower and spent several long minutes stroking her clit while she thought about Justin. Hoping to masturbate it out of her system she began fingering her pussy while the shower head covered her body in rivulets of hot water. She got so worked up with horny desire she never noticed that Justin had come home and opened the bathroom door to watch her masturbate in the shower. It wasn't until after she came that she saw him watching her, as usual.

"Oh shit, when did you get home?" Carrie asked startled.

"About five minutes ago." he walked out of the room and had an obvious bulge in his pants. Carrie couldn't help but smile, she had let him know that she knew he watched her shower and didn't have a problem with it so why be angry about it now? Why shouldn't he be obvious she had practically invited him in. Giving it some more thought as she toweled off she began to feel that she was waist deep into an incest relationship already. It was time for her and Justin to have a long talk.

Doubting that he would take her very seriously if she was nude she went to her room and put on a quick pair of shorts and halter top that barely hid her big tits. She didn't want him to take her too seriously.

"Hey Justin we need to have a chat." she sat next to him on the couch watching some other reality tv program.

"About what?" he asked quietly.

"About us. About dating or just being fuck buddies or whatever we want."

"Wow." he turned away from the tv to look at Carrie. "You're actually serious?"

"Yes I'm serious we need to settle this we've left it hanging for too long." Carrie stood up and paced back and forth in front of the couch. "We need to talk about what this could mean to the both of us and what we're going to do about it. Now, personally I want to go ahead with it but the reason why isn't very clear even to me so I guess what I really want to know is why you want to." She stopped to stand in front of Justin with her hands on her hips.

"Because you're really hot and I know you really well. We get along better than any other mothers and sons I know of."

"Ok, well that makes sense. I do have to admit that you are definitely the kind of guy I would go for..."

"Wait a minute mom, I'm going to settle this right now." Standing Justin took his mother's hands in his and looked her straight in the eye. "I want to date you, I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Justin I want you too that much should already be obvious but its just not that simple."

"Why not? I don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks."

"Oh really, well then go tell them you're fucking your own mother right now." she picked up the phone and handed it to him. Justin just looked at it for a few moments and then sighed slouching. "This isn't something we can just advertise to the world Justin. We have to be very careful about how we're going to do this." Carrie sat down next to Justin and wrapped her arm around his shoulder. "I want to be your girlfriend but I don't want to hurt you, no matter what happens we're going to be with each other for the rest of our lives, you need to think about that."

"I will mom."

"Don't be in any hurry though, I am having a wonderful, albeit doomed affair with a married man."

Justin laughed. "Of course."

12