Boardroom Politics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon had waited a long time for this and a deep sigh escaped his lips as she repeated this manoeuvre again and again. He leaned forward from the waist so that he could slide his open palms down her smooth back and grasp the firmness of her pale rear cheeks, kneading them like dough in time with her administrations.

Knowing his own excellent powers of recuperation, he allowed himself to be brought inch by inch, towards his own orgasm. She sucked as he fucked her mouth. Faster and faster he went until he was moving so quickly that she had to release the base of his cock and grip his buttocks in order to keep his entire length inside her mouth and throat.

Despite his urgency, he measured his withdrawals to ensure she didn't choke and then, after allowing her one final deep breath, plunged forward and deep into her throat to deposit his 10cc in a number of mind numbing ejaculations.

She spluttered a little as her throat filled, but continued to suck as he withdrew a softer, but not flaccid cock, from between her lips. Again he fell back into his chair and panted noisily as she lay with her head and arms hung limply over the table edge. Her body was still, but her nerves were jangling and those nerve endings in the walls of her vagina were jangling more that the rest.

Eventually, she gathered herself together and pulled herself up and sat on the table edge, looking him in the eye once more, " Well, is that my debt paid?"

When he replied, "That's not even the interest, Diane, " her heart leapt but she scowled at him and said, "Bastard!"

He laughed, "Don't tell me that you haven't enjoyed 'paying your dues' because I don't believe you."

She scowled again, " So, when do you want to meet again?"

"Again! - we've only just got going tonight - here - lick this into shape." He flicked his half-erect penis and it shuddered before returning to its original position.

She would never admit it to him, but she was becoming really turned on by the arrogant and demanding way he was speaking to her.

Even though Diane could never envisage a time when she would say "Yes, Master," his commanding manner was definitely getting her wet.

She slid off the table and positioned herself between his legs.

"Start there." He indicated a point behind his knees.

She shrugged and did as ordered. He lay back, legs apart, watching her progress.

She started to lick and blow, lick and blow - all the way up his inner thigh until her hot breath bathed his scrotum. By this time his eyes were closed and she could afford herself a smile at the pleasure she was giving him. She could also discreetly slip a couple of fingers between her legs and rub her clitoris thus ensuring that the rise in her own arousal matched his so that long before his penis was erect and tense she was ready for it to be buried completely inside her.

Diane was good with her mouth and it was not long before he reached full hardness again.

"On the table, " he ordered, and she pouted and obeyed, assuming the missionary position with her legs pulled up to present her hirsute credentials to great affect.

"Being a missionary couldn't have been all that bad," Simon thought idly and parted her pussy lips with his fingers. Then, holding himself as if it were a deep-sea fishing rod, he rubbed the sleek end of his tempered organ along the length of Diane's oozing crevice.

He toyed with her a little more, teasing her until she wriggled onto him whereupon, for the first time, he plunged it hard into the sloppy depths of her vagina.

He had not spotted it, but his penis had been led into a trap. A thousand muscles, which had been hiding in the walls of her vagina, leapt out and held him and if it had not been for the love slime that lubricated her tunnel he would have been unable to withdraw his penis.

When he did manage to extract it, his penis wanted more and he thrust it hard into her again. He was squeezed again but managed to retreat. In fact, once it had established that it could escape, his penis entered the tunnel time and time again - thrusting harder and harder on each incursion.

Diane's vagina was no stranger to penises since it had accommodated countless in her short life, but it took a particular fancy to this one. It filled her completely and rubbed areas, way inside, that had been untouched before today.

She was about to experience her second shattering orgasm of the evening - an event way beyond any other she had experienced, when Simon's organ ploughed yet another furlough along the walls of her tender tunnel.

She screamed hoarsely as she came.

Simon's methodical pounding of her pussy had finally brought her to this point but it wasn't like the orgasm she had had earlier. Now she felt herself being transported to another place high above the pair of them where she could look down and watch herself being drilled relentlessly by his beautiful bronzed body.

Even had she not screamed and called out, "Oh my God, - I'm cumming!" Simon would have known that she had orgasmed by the rapid pulsing of her vaginal muscles and the copious flow of love honey that squelched around his cock. Diane seldom ejaculated but did so now.

He slowed his relentless pounding to a gentle stroking of her vaginal wall, letting her descend slowly from her astral plane until she was still. He left her to recover, spread-eagled on the table and returned to his chair, smiling contentedly to himself.


She took several long minutes to recover but when she did she sat up and leaned back on her arms. She looked at him smiling at her and remembered their relationship. It seemed ages ago since she had thought that all she had to do was to give him a blow- job and walk away with her debt cancelled. She would have to watch herself, or she might become addicted to his equipment and the intensity of his love making and look! - he still wasn't satisfied. Standing bolt upright before him was the evidence of this. What was going to satisfy this man?

"Why didn't you cum?" she asked, resenting this hold he was starting to have over her.

"When you're in the debt collection business you never come away with only a part payment," he grinned.

" So what now?"

"Oh come on, Diane, you are enjoying this as much as I am?" He stood before her and, by placing both hands on her shoulders, turned her around. He pushed her forward to bend over the table then let his hands caress her smooth back all the way down to her tight bottom which clenched as he touched it.

As one outstretched hand parted her cheeks and rubbed the valley floor between them, the other moved upward again to fondle her small taught breast. She relaxed her bottom enough to allow his lower hand to play with her tightly closed anus.

"Oh my God! The bastard is getting me going again," she thought as she opened her legs, hoping he would extend his area of probing and was not disappointed. His fingers curled and slipped effortlessly into her cunt, now awash with her own cum, only to return, lubricated, to the stargate at her rear.

As he probed, first with one finger and then with two, she wondered whether she was big enough to take such a long, fat cock up the arse. Her other attempts at anal sex had not been as successful as she had hoped, but with a cock this size, she was definitely sailing into uncharted waters.

She comforted herself by thinking that he may not want anal sex and was just exploring all possibilities before taking her doggy style. However, by now she was being transported again and didn't actually care and was up for whatever he had to offer. She spread her legs as he fingered her, then she felt that familiar softness of the end of his prick as it probed the entrance between her legs. It was not as insistent as it had been earlier and leisurely slipped into and out of, her wet lips - penetrating but a few inches before leaving and returning to slide in and out again.

As the motion increased, so did her need to feel the full length of him inside her and she pushed back onto him. He withdrew and for a few minutes that raised her sexual temperature above boiling point, his penis played 'catch-me-if you can" with her pussy.

Eventually, he drove deep inside her and she gasped and clenched her cunt to hold him but this only aided the coating of juice he intended his cock to collect.

All the time he had been playing with her he had been reaming her rear with his thumb and her sphincter had relaxed considerably, so much so that he felt encouraged to offer his straining prick up to its entrance.

He parted her taught cheeks and then pressed into her. The head of his penis insinuated itself a few centimetres as she let out a painful gasp.

"Bastard!" she repeated under her breath - more to alleviated her own frustration at being difficult to penetrate that to revile him.

He pushed a little harder and stopped again. There was nothing to be gained by tearing such a lovely arse. She wriggled her bottom and another inch slipped in. By now her ring had expanded enough to accept his girth and he slowly, deliberately entered her innermost depths.

When fully impaled he stopped to let her adjust to the fleshy intruder but it was not long before she was moving again on his cock. Her grip on him was as tight as he had ever experienced and he almost came as he fully entered her.

She, on the other hand, had felt him enter her and gasped loudly, not in pain so much, as satisfaction. She had waited for his full bore thrust, but it did not come and she had to precipitate events by thrusting back onto his prick and engulfing it with her tight passage.

He was draped across her back now, deeply embedded in her body, feeling her rectal muscles squeezing the life out of him and waiting for a signal to proceed when she pushed back, hard into him. He stood up and grasped her hips, then started to drive mechanically in and out of her lovely body.

As he thrust into her, she reached under herself and between her legs to rub her clitoris until she was ready to explode once more. He, meanwhile, was losing control and was slamming harder and deeper into her.

The yell she gave as her own orgasm overcame her was almost coincident with the grunt he gave as his first ejaculation spurted semen into her rectum. The second occurred on a backward stroke and afforded much needed lubrication for the next forward thrust on which he produced a third ejaculation.

The remaining emissions only seeped out as his penis as it softened and slipped from her.

Once again his chair was his refuge and he slumped, almost lifeless, but satisfied, into it. She remained draped where he had left her, used, but satisfied.

In the aftermath of his orgasm Simon felt guilty that he had used Diane in the way that he had. Her haughty attitude had provoked him, but that was no excuse. She lay, stretched out on the table before him recovering from his assault.

She, on the other hand was feeling elated at the sexual peaks she had scaled that night. Her jaw ached, her pussy smarted and her rear passage felt as if it had garaged a large truck, but she felt great. So great that she was sure she wanted to do this again, but she could not let Simon know how satisfied she was.

She groaned, rolled over and stared at him. For the first time that evening he actually looked concerned and she secretly smirked.

"So, is my debt paid now?"

He feigned a smile and replied," Yes, I believe it is."

She thought to herself "Damm you Simon, why couldn't this just be an instalment?"

But said out loud, "And you won't tell Mike?"

"I never intended to tell Mike."

"So this was all for nothing?" She uttered the words she thought he expected her to say then slid off the table and collected her dress. He watched her dress herself - she remained, even after his use of her, upright and confident and he felt a little ashamed.

Once dressed she slipped into her shoes and walked towards the door. With a hand on the handle she looked back over her shoulder and said, "If I'm bad again will you make me pay?" He thought he saw the hint of a smile as she spoke and so replied,

"You can count on it."

12