Boardwalk Gangbang

Story Info
Man is forcibly taken by two other men on a nature trail.
3.4k words
3.82
137.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is a fantasy about a man being taken by other men, if you're not into such fantasies please don't leave negative feedback."

*****

I'm traveling again. This is my busy season as a photographer, March through November. It's been a very good year so far and I finally made it down to Cocoa Beach, FL for a shoot at Ron Jon surfboard shop. Why these out of town clients pay me instead of hiring someone local is beyond me, but I can't complain. Of course, the best part is the free travel and the benefits that come along with being in so many different areas of the country every year. And, a couple of pairs of free board shorts are just what I needed. I like stretchy shorts so I can show off my figure-skater-like butt cheeks. I've worked long and hard on shaping those so I like to show them off when I can. Florida is the perfect spot to do that with everyone so focused on beachwear here.

I keep in great shape with lots of walking, running, and some cross-fit training. It's easy to get out of shape when you travel so much with road food and by just being lazy. But, since I'm in my mid-40s I can't let that happen to me. Another benefit is meeting, and having wild sex with, strangers in these remote locations. I'm all about wild, nasty, dirty sex with both men and women, or both at the same time. Hotel maids and hotel maintenance men have both been in my hotel rooms around the country, writhing around with me in a big, slippery, wet, sexy, sweaty, dirty, nasty, fucking romp on quite a few occasions over the last few years. I usually end up spanking and fucking hotel maids in the ass and then filling their well-fucked, fat asses with several loads of hot cum or even using their stretched-out shit holes as a urinal. Or, even better, a maintenance man, or two, will sometimes use my ass as a carnival ride and abuse it with their cocks and with other things (tools, bottles, veggies, etc.) and then they'll cum and piss up my well-raped asshole, filling me with their hot fluids. I think I prefer the latter, there's nothing like being used as someone's dirty sex toy and being used as their cum depository or urinal; feeling that hot piss being sprayed up my shit hole is the ultimate turn on for me.

As always, after my photo shoot and before I headed out for a walk, I loaded up my asshole with a good squeeze of vaseline from a tube that

I keep in my suitcase back at the hotel, just in case I came upon anything out there (a bottle, a piece of rounded driftwood, etc.) that I could use as a dildo. Or, even better, in case I ended up being raped by some stranger's dirty, hard cock.

Since I had already finished the photo shoot and it wasn't even noon yet, and since I was on the coast of Florida, I thought I would head down to one of the beaches there. It was only late-April and it was hot and humid and I was sweating like crazy with just my loose shorts on and a seersucker shirt that was open all the way so the breeze can blow on my torso and attempt to cool me down a bit. I came upon a little park two miles from my hotel in Cocoa Beach and it had some nature trails that were all little, winding, elevated, old, wooden boardwalks and they snaked through a super thick wooded area. Those crazy trees and shrubs made it look like I was on the moon or on some tropical island, which I guess I was, really.

It was humid enough outside that I just left my shirt in the car and since everyone else was on the beach, I thought I'd check out the boardwalk trails. The boards weren't in the best shape, they must really get hammered during storms and hurricanes. There were little lizards crawling through the gaps in the deck boards every once in a while, which sort of freaked me out when it caught my eye. I hadn't seen any snakes but it sure looked like there would be some of them down on the ground, which was about five feet below the 1/2 mile boardwalk system of trails. I thought I might be lost but it couldn't be that hard to find my way out, I'll just keep following a boardwalk, it had to come out somewhere.

I was really working up a sweat back there in the woods, there wasn't much of a breeze in the middle of that jungle-like area. As usual, my mind started to wander and I started thinking about how fun it would be to come upon some horny young, or old, woman and fuck her ass, out there in the heat. I was picturing myself bending some mature, sexy, hot woman over that handrail and pounding into her tight asshole. I was picturing myself fucking into some tight ass out there when I was all sweaty and slippery. Or, being raped out there in the middle of the humid woods by a gang of horny, dirty guys, using my ass as a plaything.

My cock started getting noticeably bigger and it was pushing out the front of my loose shorts, so much that if anyone else were back there it might be a little embarrassing. I didn't have underwear on so that made my loose shorts even more tented in front. Every so often I would stop and lean over the wooden handrail like I was humping it, pretending to be looking at something over the side, fantasizing about being fucked in the ass or fucking someone in the ass, or both at the same time. That made my cock get even bigger and harder. It felt so good, thinking about all sorts of dirty fantasy scenarios and the vaseline in my asshole was all gooey and slippery and my buttcheeks were pressing and squishing together as I walked and I knew it was a slippery ass sandwich back there. I stuck a couple of fingers in my shorts and up my tight little hole and that felt so good.. mmm.. Luckily, it's just me out here in the woods; I thought.

Maybe I spoke too soon as I saw a guy, who also has no shirt on, lying on one of the dirty benches on the boardwalk. They had little sitting areas every so often but I would never actually sit on one of the benches, they're so dirty and who knows what kind of spiders or snakes were lurking underneath the benches. This guy didn't seem to mind as he was literally lying flat on his back on one of them with his eyes closed, and he had a little bag with him. He didn't even move when I walked past him and I couldn't tell if he was a homeless guy or just someone resting out of the sun.

As I got past him I could see another guy at the next sitting node about 75' ahead and he was also lying on a bench there. I didn't think too much about it until I saw him get up and he adjusted his short pants, like I do when I have a hard on, which I thought was odd. I was just humping a wooden handrail and thinking about getting fucked, but I didn't think that it noticeable to anyone that would have seen me slowly humping and pushing into that handrail. Did those two guys see me doing that?

I probably should have taken a side path in-between those two guys but I didn't think it was that unusual to see someone resting that I kept going. Now I'n trapped between them. With the other guy walking towards me I decided to turn around, that's when I knew that something was up; the first guy was also walking towards me, and he was adjusting his shorts, too!

Was this just a coincidence? Did these guys know each other? Did they live in that area, and if so they probably knew this trail system like the back of their hands and knew that it was almost always deserted back there. Everyone goes to the beach, not to the middle of the hot, humid, thick woods to walk on a dirty, rickety boardwalk trail system. They could really take advantage of that, and of anyone out there, if they wanted to, which I was hoping that they did... I was so glad that I had greased up my asshole back in the hotel room before heading out there.

I looked over my shoulder and the second guy had almost caught up to me and that's when I felt a set of hands on me. When I was looking behind me, the first guy had caught up to me and turned me around and grabbed me tightly around the waist! He was humping my ass and lifting me off of the boardwalk!

I said, "Hey! What are you doing?"

He didn't say a word, but just sort of moaned and continued to give me a bear hug and lift me up off of the boardwalk and sort of hump into my ass through my loose shorts. My sweaty back was pressing into his sweaty, hairy, chubby chest. I could feel his hard cock pressing between my ass cheeks through his shorts. My feet were up off of the dirty boardwalk decking and I could see the second guy was a few feet away. I knew I was in trouble when the second guy grabbed my feet and lifted them up into the air and put a velcro strap around my ankles and then put one around my wrists to keep them together and then he pulled down my shorts. He did all of that all while the first guy was still hugging and humping me from behind. It was all he could do to not drop me since we were all so sweaty and slippery. My cock sprang up in the air as my shorts came down!

The second guy said, "Ha, I knew it, this guy wants to get his ass fucked today. Well, that's a good thing because that's exactly what's going to happen. You must have been right about him humping the handrail."

The first guy still hadn't said anything yet but he was still holding onto my chest, although we were too slippery so they both set me down on one of those dirty benches on my back, in the dirt and sticks and leaves and sand! There I was, naked, dirty, tied up, and helpless and two dirty, sweaty, drunk, smelly strangers were about to rape me and who knows what else they had planned.

"Ahhhhh! No, don't set me on this dirty bench, who knows what might crawl up inside of my ass underneath this thing!"

The second guy said, "Don't worry, you won't have any more room in your asshole when we're through with you." And, with that, he pulled his shorts down and sat down on my cock, crushing me down onto that warped, sandy, dirty bench! His sweaty, dirty, hairy, fat ass went right down on my cock all the way up his dirty ass and he started bouncing up and down on it as the first guy put his piss-smelling, sweaty cock in my face and mouth.

"Mmmmmm bbb.. wait.. huuu.. no.. mm.. bbbb..", was all I could get out before he started fucking into my mouth. My cock was as hard as a flag pole and it wasn't too long before I was shooting my hot cum up the other guy's dirty ass. What a crazy thing getting raped like this, being forced to fuck someone else! That's never happened to me in all of my years of being in situations like this and being forced into sex by strangers. It felt great to be filling that guy's dirty, fat ass full of hot cum, though. And, dirty it was, those two guys smelled like they hadn't bathed in days, or weeks!

As soon as my pulsations stopped, he stood up and let the cum run back onto my chest and rubbed his dirty ass juice and my cum all over my sweaty chest. The first guy was just then shooting his cum in my mouth, so at least two of us have had orgasms already in just a few minutes after "meeting" back here in this deserted boardwalk trail system. Was this a common thing back here? Did people get forced to fuck back here often?

The guy that I just cummed into picked me up and turned me over so that I was bent over that bench with my feet on the boardwalk and my head hanging over the edge looking down at the ground below! Then he started spanking my sweaty, dirt-covered ass. SLAP! SPANK! SPANK! He took his time and connected squarely so it really made a loud, sharp sound as his hand came down on my ass cheeks. They were both laughing at seeing the vaseline oozing out of my asshole and seeing my cheeks all dirty and covered in sand. They knew that I lubed my asshole thinking, hoping, that I would be forceably fucked in the ass so they said that I was a naughty boy and I deserved to be raped and treated like their dirty sex slave.

They shoved their fat fingers in my asshole and pulled on it, stretching it out and fucking their fingers into it, spitting in my stretched-out asshole. They were almost fisting me, and they were spanking my cheeks at the same time and whipping them with branches and twigs. They were pushing leaves and mud and dirt into my asshole and just laughing. They said that they wanted to get a snake and force it into my asshole!

Then, without any warning, the second guy RAMMED his fat cock all the way up my asshole, all the way in to his dirty, hairy, sweaty, fat stomach! He was crushing me up against that dirty bench every time he rammed his dirty, hairy cock up in my poor, raped hole. I felt his fat, sweaty, hairy stomach on my back every time he plowed into my tight hole.

"Mmmmm, I knew that this guy would have a tight, little asshole, I just knew it. You have to try this thing after I fill it with my hot cum. His ass cheeks are so round, like little balloons. It feels so good to slide my cock between his balloon ass cheeks and up into his tight, little hole. He's.. mmm.. so damn tight, uhh.. His asshole winks at me when I pull my cock all the way out and then RAM it all the way back in again, bouncing off of his sweaty ass cheeks. He is a dirty one, my cock has shit on it, I must really be hitting bottom and packing the shit up his ass. He won't be able to shit for a week, but we'll probably have him for that long anyway. I have a feeling that we might be able to make some money off of selling turns at this guy's sweet, tight asshole."

"OWW, you're fucking me too hard and fast, your cock is stretching me out and bottoming out way up inside of my colon..." I said.

Although, I was only saying that to make things even more hot. I loved being raped by dirty strangers like this. His cock was pretty fat and was really filling me up and stretching out my little, pink hole. It felt like I was shitting every time he pulled it all the way out and then totally filled me up when he rammed it back in. He pulled out and turned around so he was facing my feet and he started hammering into my asshole in that crazy, awkward position, grabbing my velcro-bound ankles and pulling them up in the air as he plowed into my abused shit hole. He started licking my dirty feet which turned me on even more! It was all I could do to not fall over the edge onto the ground below as he fucked into me in that position.

The first guy had a beer bottle in that little bag that he had and he took the top off and put his thumb over the opening and shook it up for several seconds while the other guy fucked my ass. He finally spoke, "Hey, pull out for a second, I'm going to fill his ass with beer."

The guy pulled his fat cock out of my abused hole and the other guy stuck that warm bottle of beer in me and the warm beer started spraying inside of me like a hose!

"WHOA! Hey, what are you doing back there? What's spraying in my ass? That feels so good being filled by warm, spraying liquid like that.. uuhh..mm.."

When the beer stopped spraying, the first guy rammed his cock into me and sort of laid on my back like a monkey and started humping into my wet, slippery, beer-filled hole and he was soon filling it with his even warmer sperm.

"Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming in his ass!"

My dirty little, raped asshole was a mess, with beer and cum and shit mixing with each other all inside of my poor, raped asshole.

As soon as he stopped filling my ass with his cum the other guy stuck his cock head in me and started filling my abused shit hole with hot piss! They had been drinking beer there all morning and were so drunk and horny that I came along at the exact right time for them to get their kicks out of raping me out there in the middle of the hot woods on that dirty boardwalk.

As soon as the other guy stopped pissing in my ass he fucked my ass with another spraying beer bottle. Then they lifted me up and put me on my back on the dirty floor of the boardwalk. I could feel the sand and dirt on my sweaty back and a couple of little lizards crawled over me and they laughed when I jumped at feeling those things crawling over me. Weird bugs were crawling all over me, even into my asshole which was spread open on the floor of the dirty boardwalk! I thought for sure a snake was going to crawl up my ass.

The second guy pulled my legs up in the air and locked them behind his neck and started fucking into my asshole. He said that he could feel bugs up there and a couple of them came out when he pulled his cock out and my asshole gaped open for a few seconds. I was up on my shoulders on that dirty boardwalk floor and he was hammering into my hole as the other guy started pissing on me as I was lying there getting fucked with bugs crawling on and in me! He went around and pissed in my gaping asshole every time the other guy pulled his cock out. I was a stinky mess; a raped, stinky, dirty mess, covered in piss and sweat and I had my own shit on me from where they rubbed their shitty cocks on me when they pulled them out of my ass.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw another guy walking towards us and I thought it might be a park ranger or something, but it was another shirtless, sweaty, dirty guy who started dropping his shorts as he got closer to us. Now there were three of them using me as their dirty sex toy. This guy was just as dirty, smelly, and nasty as the others but his cock wasn't quite as big, but he really slapped it into me when it was his turn to rape my hole.

The three of them filled me with so much cum, piss, and warm beer that it was sloshing out for days. Every time I adjusted myself on the seat of my car on the drive home I could feel more cum, piss, and beer oozing out of my asshole, and it was a total turn on. I jerked off so many times while driving home, using that dirty mess as lubrication on my cock. I hope to run into more dirty, nasty guys like them in my next location photo shoot.