Boat Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO," she commanded around the cock. Her mouth was full and she felt a slight gagging sensation as she spoke. "NO," she grunted again.

He began to hump her mouth without thought. Her hand gripped his balls and rolled them like marbles. The pleasurable sensation of a mouth around his throbbing cock caught him off guard. She felt it throb and pulse and knew he was ready. She gurgled and gulped, milking him long past anything left.

The youthful erection now faded slightly as he lay next to her. His hand played with wetness draining from her pussy then a fingertip circled the bud of her clit.

"Nice toy," he teased before leaning down and taking a nipple between his lips.

"Kiss my stump."

"You'd like that?" he quizzed.

"Sure. About as sensual to me as my breasts."

His hand held the soft skin of the stump as he moved closer. "So close to your pussy...." He leaned closer and pecked at the pale scar moving from one end to the other. He rolled the flesh between his hands and watched it take different shapes. He nibbled and sucked at the valley he made at the end of the stump.

"Yeah-h darlin', like that. You are so-o good to me."

The heat from her opening called to him and he answered with a deep dip of his tongue.

"Poor stump will get lonely," she teased and wiggled the stump against his face.

"Something else was getting lonely," he mumbled into her mound.

"Please ... just for me."

Without more encouragement, Sam nibbled the few inches along the inside of the thigh and across the soft end of the stump. One hand fondled parts of the stump while the other toyed with her sopping wet pussy.

"Sam-m," she cooed as her hips stopped writhing with pleasure. "I think I'm getting too much sun. Maybe we could go to my room." She worked herself into a sitting position and gave his lips a long deep kiss.

Lydia pulled back slightly and held Sam's face with both hands. "Sweetheart, we can continue. Never fear." She pecked at his lips, then stood while lifting her crutches and placing them under her arms. He followed her naked body as she gracefully swung her foot between the crutches.

She settled comfortably on the bed with her knee slightly raised in contrast to her missing leg spread wide to nicely expose her cum crusted mound. "Fuck me again, and then we can take a shower." Two fingers parted the opening as she massaged her mound. "I can't begin to tell you how delicious you are."

His erection had not gone away and seemed to swell even more. "Do you mean that?" He pushed her down on her back and moved between her thighs until his erection filled her again. His hips began to rock slowly letting his cock withdraw until the head almost slipped out then slide as far inside as possible. From his outstretched hands resting beside her, he watched her face.

"Would you like me for your girlfriend? I wouldn't refuse your every desire." Her fingers rubbed softly over his face then dragged over his lips. Her hips moved to match his movements. "Would you mind being seen with an older woman, one old enough to be your mother, one that only has one leg?"

The head slipped out accidentally and he fumbled trying to insert it again. "Heck no. What about Mom?"

"I'm sure it's okay. Let's not worry about that this summer. We'll see then."

Lydia's foot rested on Sam's back and encouraged him to move a little faster. He did and her breathing deepened with the sounds of her raspy gasps. "You know how to use that monster cock." She gasped again and pressed her foot even harder.

"I've read that book you're reading. It was a good tutorial." He chuckled and slammed more forcefully against her. "Do you get sore?"

"Not even close darlin'." She giggled. "Been a while since I've had that much action." She giggled again. "Bet we'll...." She gasped and gasped again. "Oh-h yeah-h ... yeah-h." Her back arched and her face twisted in pleasure. "Yeah-h." She gritted her teeth. "Ah-h," she drawled for a while then fell limp.

He continued to pump and she knew he was close. She watched and listened.

"Come-e baby-y," she encouraged. She felt the surge of jizzum fill her depths then begin to drain across her asshole. "More-e," she begged and he did not stop moving or spurting. Her hand stroked his ass cheek and pulled him tight into her then wiggled her hips giving a small grinding motion.

"Darlin', we may not get much sleep tonight." She giggled.

Knuckles rapped against the door. "We were thinking food might be in order," Joe called without opening the door.

"We need to shower first."

"Things will be ready when you finish." Joe's footsteps moved down the hallway.

Lydia stood and balanced on the single foot then reached out for Sam's hand. "Stand next to me." She pulled him close and their lips were at the same height as she began the kiss. She could feel his cock press between her thighs. "Just hold me," she cooed. "The other night, I dreamed this might happen. I'm glad it did." She held him for a moment longer before hopping a step backwards. He stared. She held his hand and hopped towards the shower. He watched her firm breasts heave with each hop.

Sam stood behind Lydia who was bent slightly forward as the warm water cascaded over them. His hand strolled between her thighs as his erection massaged her mound. She leaned lower with one hand against the wall as she rubbed soap over a breast with the other. "Ah-h," she drawled seductively then gave her ass a slow shake. "Think I've found someone with urges to match mine."

He pumped forcefully in playful acknowledgement and held her waist. "A guys dream."

"And an older woman's joy." Her stump flailed as he pounded her ass more rapidly. "Oh-h god-d," she joyfully screamed. "Fuck my cunt ... bad boy." She groaned and moaned while pulling at a breast. "Fuck me good-d," she roared. Her head leaned on the arm against the wall. "Ah-h, ah-h," she panted feeling she was close, but not quiet ready. She enjoyed the sounds of his wet body slapping against hers repeatedly. "Ah-h, ah-h," she continued. "Here it comes-s."

A single orgasm did little to satisfy either and the water became cooler as it continued to pour over them. He remained behind her and she bent forward holding onto the wall. "Hurry baby-y," she begged. "Harder-r."

He wiped at his eyes with his forearm then gripped a breast. "I can't get enough." His wet skin slapped hers as his balls swung against her asshole. "It's so good-d." He grabbed at her crotch. A fingertip repeatedly whacked her clit. She yelped loudly in pleasure. His fingers gripped the unusually large bug and stroked it like a small cock. "Come again-n. I need to feel you come. I love it when you squeeze hard on my cock."

"Oh baby-y," she began repeating. "Oh-h, oh-h," she mumbled repeatedly as the orgasm overtook her.

"Need a break. Forgive me. I never thought I'd say that," she whispered then took the washcloth and quickly scrubbed them both.

As they entered the dinning room, two plates with hamburgers sat on the table. Lydia wore only a long t-shirt and Sam wore short pants. "Where are...." she started.

"Oh fuck-k me-e," Alice roared from the stateroom next to the dinning room.

"Guess we know now," Sam teased and sat in front of one plate.

Lydia crutched back from the kitchen with two unopened cans of soft drink dangling from her fingers. She sat across from him and gazed into his face. "I can't begin to express how much I'm enjoying you." He grinned. "I know I'm oversexed. It's about all I think about."

"I've wondered if there was something wrong with me. I get the idea that Mom and Dad don't 'do it' very often, surely not as often as I want to." He paused and looked at her as he ate a bite of the burger then sipped from the can. "Maybe you wouldn't mind if I said...." He paused and gazed into her eyes.

"Anything."

"I'm glad you only have one leg."

"Really? Tell me why."

"I don't know how to say it. There's just something about the way it makes you look."

"Hearing that excites me."

"Thank you."

"A woman with one leg lived down the street from me when I was about your age. She never seemed 'handicapped' or 'crippled'. We'd spend time together. She helped me with my sexuality issues."

"Sexuality issues?" Sam quizzed.

"You know, never getting enough orgasms ... always wanting another one. At first, it was difficult to talk to her about my feelings. As I opened up, it became clear she felt the same way. Well, maybe not quite as strongly." She giggled and then ate the last bite of the burger. "I liked the way she looked. Kind of like the way you said you liked the way I look."

"Was she your age?"

"A little older. Have you ever thought about what it would be like to have just one leg?"

"Some." He paused as if thinking about what to say next. "After you told us at Christmas about leg, well, at night I found myself all hard when I'd think about you ... that way."

"That's sweet. I don't mind you liking me this way. I thought about Cindy, the neighbor, when I would masturbate. Quickly, she became part of my sexual fantasies."

"Wow-w, like me thinking about you."

"Uh-huh." Her hand moved atop a breast and played with the nipple under the t-shirt.

Sam stood and picked up both plates and placed the cans on them. "I wouldn't mind it if I had to lose a leg." He carried them to the kitchen. "Guess it wouldn't ever happen though. If it happened, I'd be okay."

"No, it's not so bad." She moved behind him and kissed the back of his neck while letting her hands roam over the front of his short pants. "Hmmm, what have you been thinking about?" She giggled and gripped the erection through the fabric. "Maybe we can find something to do with this." She sucked his earlobe for a long moment before crutching towards her stateroom.

Lydia was already naked and reclined on the bed when Sam closed the door and latched the lock. Her fingers slowly pumped inside her mound. "I'm so ready," she moaned. She watched his short pants fall along his legs. "Look-k at that fine cock-k," she drawled.

"Thanks. It's all yours."

"For me-e?"

"Uh-huh." His hand gripped and stroked the shaft as he moved between her thighs.

"Yeah baby." Her fingers pounded and sloshed. "Fuck my cunt like only you can." He grabbed her hand and jerked it away before shoving himself inside. His balls slapped her hard. She gasped, looking surprised. "That's the way. Hurry. Make me...." The rapid thrusts made her gasp and took her voice away for a moment. Her single foot reached for the ceiling, her toes curled tight, as his hips moved rapidly.

"Missing legs," he groaned.

"Oh-h," she grunted with the next few thrusts. "Stumps-s." Her hand fondled her stump and squeezed it into soft folds. "Ah-h," she gasped several times. "Love having one leg. Ah-h. Ah-h. Ah-h. Just for you."

"Just a single beautiful slim leg below your short skirt."

"Yeah-h. I'll dress that way for you. Ah-h." His hips moved quickly and powerfully. "High heal shoe ... no panties. You can look up my skirt ... Ah-h. Ah-h. See my pussy." She fell quiet and panted a few times, savoring the pulsing cock rubbing tightly inside her. "Your cock ... will be so hard 'cause of ... Ah-h. Ah-h. You fuck my cunt so nicely. Ah-h. Ah-h." Her foot moved against his back and rubbed along his spine. "Baby-y, baby-y." She gasped and began matching his thrusts. "I'm glad I'm your ... one-legged ... lover." She continued to gasp, some coming between words.

"My cock belongs-s ... in your ... cunt-t."

"Fuck my horny cunt darlin'." She gasped as her foot rode his back. "Fuck my horny cunt so good-d." Her hips were now coming off the bed every few thrusts. A hand reached out to the side and pounded the covers. "Ah-h. Ah-h. Almost-t." A soft screamed began to ooze from her throat. "Ah-h." Her pussy clung to his as her foot squeezed against his back. He held his cock tight inside and began to flood her. "Yeah-h ... me ... too." Her pussy convulsed around his shaft. "There-e. There-e."

They lay limp in each other's arms as his hips gently moved and his cock comforted her pussy. Their lips cuddled and tongues touched.

"That was the best so far," she whispered as she kissed his cheek.

"Thinking of looking up your skirt was exciting." He laughed. "Your naked pussy next to your stump...." He moaned softly, thinking of the image.

"The next port, I'll dress up for 'us'."

"Maybe tonight on board ... for me."

Lydia laughed. "Okay, for you ... at dinner."

Sam's erection remained inside and slipped through the sloppy wet mixture of their juices. "Let me be on top," she said. She pulled him over and they rolled until he was on his back. Still inside, she adjusted her hips slightly and began working them up and back down. "Like that?" she quizzed.

"We haven't done anything I don't like." He felt her stump move over his pelvis and sometimes touch his stomach. He reached out and cupped a hand over the soft end. "Marvioulous."

"Glad you like it ... I do too." She reached between her thighs and rubbed fingers along her pussy lips. She let them rub along his shaft. He watched her breasts sway. "Yeah-h, watch my tits. Look how hard my nipples are ... thanks to your stares." She squeezed her cunt around his cock for several trips along the shaft then relaxed them. "Ah-h." Her movements quickened and she leaned forward leaving her face near his, her hands beside his head. Her breath was hot and in need. His hips began to move to match hers. "Fuck-k me-e," she groaned. "I'll never get enough of you."

The prior orgasm lingered and a new one began to add to the wonderful sensations. "Oh-h god-d," she moaned, lowering her chest until her nipples dragged across his body. "Darlin'. Darling." He still played with the soft flesh over the end of her stump and she moved the stump dragging his hand along. Her ass slapped his thighs repeatedly. "Ah-h. Ah-h." The convulsions were strong and continuous for minutes. "Baby-y. I've never felt anything like that one."

"Guess I'm doing something right." He laughed.

"More than that. You say the sweetest things darling."

"'Bout your stump?"

"Could be. I just love to talk dirty with you ... but yeah, you say great things about me having one leg." She lay atop him and wiggled her hips letting his lingering erection move inside her.

She sat up slightly. Her nipples dangled by his face for a moment before she let them drag over his lips. "Suck 'em," she begged then lowered one between his lips. "Yeah-h," she drawled as he pressed his lips around the dark piece of flesh. Her hips wiggled and moved with each suck. "Oh-h," she moaned. "They belong in your mouth." One of his hands steadied the mound of flesh and pulled it farther into his mouth. "Baby-y ... eat it like you did my stump."

He pulled it from his mouth and rubbed it over his face. "I like your stump."

"More than...."

"Would you mind?"

"Nah," she mumbled as she twisted her body leaving her mound and stump close to his face. Her lips slipped along his erection as she stroked her hand quickly along the shaft. She dragged the end of the stump across his mouth. "I did it for you." She made a soft giggled then continued sucking the head as it swelled from her words.

"You're teasing." He pecked across the scar and nibbled the puckered flesh.

"So-o," she groaned around his cock. "Enjoy-y yourself."

He squeezed the stump moving the puckers and changing the shape as he kissed and nibbled the flesh. One hand slid up the inside of the short thigh and fondled the juices dripping out. The thumb rolled the engorged clit under it. She moaned in encouragement without letting go of his cock. His lips traced the path of his hand and sucked where the thumb had been. She groaned something he could not understand and ground her crotch firmly against his mouth. He struggled to pull back slightly to catch a breath, but her pussy lips followed his movement. He pushed a hand against her and gasped a few quick breaths then sucked the large clit again.

She released the cock and watched for a moment. "My pussy loves your mouth." She returned to his pleasure without comment from him.

One large splash followed another outside the yacht and they paused long enough to question what had happened.

"Joe-e," Alice moaned, her voice coming from the water beside the yacht. "Are you trying to keep up with him?"

Lydia laughed. "No way can he do that." She laughed again then swallowed half his shaft and ground her pussy against his face before he could say anything.

He pulled back slightly. "Come damn it." He shoved three fingers quickly inside her and she bucked. "I know you're close." The fingers were a blur and her wetness rolled along his palm and wrist. "Yeah-h. That's it." Her cunt gripped his fingers so tightly he could hardly move them. He slapped an ass cheek lightly as he struggled to move his fingers. He slapped again.

"Slap me again." She jerked the hip he had hit and the next slap echoed through the room. "I've been so-o bad. Slap my ass ... punish me." Another whack rang through the room. "I'll be good. I promise." Her hand continued what her mouth had been doing. A mutual orgasm began and his warm cum covered her face as she tried to aim it towards her lips. "I want it all over me." She rubbed the creamy mess from her face and smeared it over her hips and across her stump.

-

Naked, they strolled towards the stern then dropped into the water holding hands. They surfaced slowly in a deep lingering kiss with much of the results of their orgasms washed away.

"Don't do anything we wouldn't!" Alice called from the bridge. She watched Lydia's hips float to the surface and the single leg move slowly to help her float. Sam treaded water beside her waist to provide support. "Oh to be like her," she whispered under her breath.

"What'd you say?" Joe asked.

"Nothing, just watching your sister."

"Yeah, quite the looker. They seem to be having a fucking good time."

Alice cupped his crotch over his shorts and played with his balls. "I'd rather be with you than him." She continued to play and reached up with her lips until they kissed his. "You think she's as pretty as before." Her voice soft, she did not expect an answer or need one.

"Missing that leg, huh?"

"It might not be so bad to be that way. You'd still love me, wouldn't you?" She pushed her hand inside the waistband and gripped his growing erection then began stroking it. She lifted her foot and balanced on the other. Her folded knee rubbed his thigh and he swelled suddenly in her hand. "Joe-e," she groaned. "You like her that way ... don't you?"

"One of my kinks." He laughed and began rocking his hips, helping her stroke his cock.

"She seems to like being that way."

"Yeah, she's comfortable with it."

Alice knelt and pulled at the waistband until the head was exposed. She wrapped her lips over it and sucked the precum away then let her lips slide tightly along a few inches of the warm shaft. He could feel her tongue wipe over the dark purple skin stretched tight across the head. He groaned and rested a hand on her head. His fingers rolled some hair around them in idle play. Her head bobbed and he applied a little pressure hoping she'd take more of the shaft. Her lips touched the base for a moment then she resumed working the part near the head. He groaned a few times and unloaded several streams that bounced around in her throat and across her tongue. She gurgled a few times as she swallowed and sucked him empty.

Lydia floated on her back, both hands lazily pushing through the water. Sam settled between her thighs and nibbled her clit while holding his hand under her back. "Oh-h ... god-d," she said as the orgasm quickly overtook her. "Oh-h," she said again, then again.

She let her hips sink as she began to tread water. "That was a first," she quipped as she leaned close enough to kiss him. Her breasts brushed against him and their feet touched.