Boat Deck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe not a last," he joked.

"Darlin', we were made for each other." She broke free and swam for the dive platform off the back of the yacht. She sat and leaned back against outstretched arms. With her foot, she playfully splashed Sam then left her thighs parted wide. "See anything you might want," she teased.

"Hey down there, what you two want for dinner?" Joe yelled. "Besides pussy and cock." He laughed heartedly while holding his stomach. "I'll throw some steaks on the grill. Try dressing for dinner."

"Eat me," she said half-heartedly over her shoulder then looked down at Sam, "Now-w, that's something you could do quite nicely." She scooted her hips forward slightly letting her mound hang over the water. "Maybe a little appetizer." She giggled and held his head in place.

-

Sam wore khaki shorts and a black polo shirt as he talked to Joe and Alice. Each held a beer bottle and sipped slowly. Her blouse had a single button fastened at the bottom and Sam stared at the curves of her breasts.

"Foxy with just one leg, don't you think," Alice said.

"Yeah, but she'd be foxy even with two," Sam said.

Lydia crutched from the hallway wearing a slinky, low cut, black dress, ending above mid-thigh. A black high-heal shoe graced her single foot. Aroused nipples poked noticeable bumps in the silk fabric. "Like I told you," she whispered into Sam's ear. "Nothing under this but me." She giggled.

"Alice was just mentioning how 'foxy' you were with one leg," Sam said.

"She's a woman who knows the future," Lydia replied.

"What, that you're starting a new fad?" Joe teased.

"Can you imagine if there were thousands like me?"

"Sign me up," Alice said.

"I'm going out on the deck for some fresh air," Lydia said. "Sam?" she added as she looked at him before crutching outside.

She leaned against the railing staring at the fireball sun sizzle below the horizon. Her crutches dangled beneath her armpits resting lightly against her hips. "Beautiful, isn't it?" she said without looking away from the scene as he approached.

"You're so beautiful. I can't imagine being with anyone more wonderful."

She turned slowly on her single foot without using her crutches. Her long hair blew in the gentle breeze and she pushed a lock away with a few fingers. Her left breast jiggled and the nipple pushed against the fabric in the process.

"I can't get enough ... sex. You're the only guy that's able to keep up with me. Maybe I can't keep up with you." She laughed. "Today's been one of my happiest days ... 'cause of you."

"I never expected to have days like this one. I can't thank you enough."

"Sweetheart, this isn't going to stop." She laughed and hopped half a step closer letting the crutches fall. Her hands stroked his shoulders and her lips grazed his.

"What was that in there all about?"

"It shouldn't matter why I lost my leg. You seem to like me this way, don't you?"

"Sure-e," he drawled, his hands holding her waist.

"Well ... I like me this way too. Joe does too. He had a young thing like this live with us for a while last year. He likes them that way." She laughed. "Look at Alice." She laughed again. "Maggie had one leg. Even at his age, he stayed erect most of the time." She giggled. "When she found that her missing leg was the reason, she moved out."

"You did this for him?"

"Not really. It was for me. I told you about my neighbor. I never could get her out of my mind. Joe knew her as well. He and I were having sex quite a bit and we would talk about her. We'd both get so turned on...." She paused and watched for a reaction. "I'd pretend to have one leg for him. You know, fold my leg up, and walk around on crutches. I loved it more each time. It became a huge part of my sexual fantasies. And that was long before Maggie showed up." She chuckled.

"I don't have a problem with any of that."

"Thanks. I didn't think you did. I don't know why I thought you'd be okay with what I just said, but I did. I don't talk about this with anyone. Hope you understand. I don't want anyone to think I'm crazy." She giggled.

"So, there wasn't anything wrong with your leg?"

She shook her head and massaged his shoulders. "No. Don't hate me."

"How could I? My thoughts of you with one leg started last Christmas. They're seared in my mind now and ... and now that I've held you so close ... no, there's no way I could hate you. I don't want to let you out of my life."

"When Alice has her leg off, you'll lust after her. She's quite good in bed Joe says. You've heard her."

"She's...."

"It's just a guess on my part. She's watched me a lot ... and I know Joe."

"I'm glad for her, but you're the one I want."

"I'm almost fifty...."

"I don't care. Your sex drive matches mine. I never thought I'd find anyone who wanted to cum as much as I do. I've dated a few girls. Hell, they didn't even want me to touch their pussy, much less give them an orgasm ... or a thousand orgasms."

"I don't know where you and I will end up, but like I said, today has been one of my best days ... thanks to you. It will be nice to have you cuddled up with me as we sleep tonight."

Her mouth moved slowly closer until their lips touched. His tongue parted her lips and explored. She ground against him feeling the erection she suspected was waiting.

"Dinner," Alice called.