Boat Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally as we cooked, ate, and drank a boat would turn into the cove we were anchored in. Sometimes the boat would turn away immediately upon seeing that the cove was occupied however a few times after spying that two of the ladies tits were exposed the boat would do a leisurely loop around us before heading back out to the lake proper. One bass boat with two men aboard had slowed down when it appeared that they had spotted Theresa's additional naked bush and pussy. This time they slowly circled us a second time and all three ladies, bless their horny hearts, stood up and waved at them, Susan and Lacie showing their tits and my sweet little wife Theresa naked from the waist down, snatch on display.

That exhibition by our wives got us guy's attention and Ted and I now had tents on the front of our swim suits and Craig's cock though not erect, had swollen to considerable size. By this time we had finish eating and as we cleaned up we noticed that that Theresa and Craig had their own agenda.

Craig was sitting on the lounge on the sunny open front of the boat and Theresa was kneeling between his out stretched legs. She had his cock in her mouth again and her head was bobbing up and down as she, once again, sucked on his cock. He was lying back relaxing as she did all the work with both her hands on his thighs and her mouth sliding up and down on his shiny meat. She cheeks were hollowed as we could see that she was endeavoring to suck the scum out of him and have him cum in her mouth.

The rest of us sat back and observed her degrading display of cock worshiping. Using only her mouth she was doing her best to masturbate him with her mouth, greedily feeding on his shaft. As we watched them perform, the bass boat with the two fishermen came back into the cove and very slowly started to circle us. When they came around to the front of the boat, were Theresa was blowing Craig in full open view, they throttled back to an idle, stopping maybe 30 feet from where my wife was doing her best to suck off another man.

Craig just grinned and waved at them and Theresa, who had her eyes open and knew exactly what was happening, also gave quick wave with one hand: never interrupting the cocksucking. The four of us and the two fishermen continued to watch as Craig began to thrust his hips up, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth, getting in time with her head movement. That was followed up by him grabbing her head by her hair and holding her head down as he to commenced to thrust himself into her mouth with greater urgency. As he fucked her mouth harder and deeper she gagged a bit but made to effort to control or slow down his assault on her mouth. After a great deal of fucking her face he forced his big cock completely into her mouth and with a groan pumped his load of cum right down my wife's throat to the delight of us four as well as the two strangers.

She continued to nurse on his dick until he became too sensitive and then let his softening dick slid out of her mouth. She remained on her knees between Craig's spread legs planting little kisses and licks all over his sweaty groin. The fishing boat had drifted within 10 feet of our pontoon boat and one of the fishermen called out to us asking who the whore was. I answered that "the slut is my wife and she had never met him prior to today". What could we say, a little applause and some "job well done" pretty much summed it up. With that the fishermen speed away with some laughing and a wave.

The afternoon continued with us slowly exploring the coves and inlets of the lake. Lacie and Susan remained topless and though there were not many boats on the lake they are managed to pass us and check out the ladies charms. Theresa kept her suit top on but left her pussy on display. She also kept close to Craig and two other times when another boat passed by us closely she took Craig's limp cock into her mouth … showing the world she loved his dick. As it began to get late in the afternoon and we realized we would have to call it a day Theresa got on her hands and knees in front to Craig and told us that she didn't know about the rest of us but she needed one hard fucking.

We quickly pull back into the cove where the first fun had occurred and Susan and Lacie also dropped their bottoms and followed Theresa's example. Within seconds the three of us guy once again found ourselves shoving out cocks in a woman other than our wives. Since this was not the first time that day we all had very good staying power and we all managed to bring off our partners multiple times.

As we arrived back to the boat launch there where still some boats and their crews around. I'm not sure if she even checked for kids but as we disembarked I suddenly realized that though the other two women had put their complete suits on and we guys were now decent, Theresa's snatch was still on public display. She climbed up from the boat once it was docked and slowly sauntered down the dock and across the parking lot with her pussy and pubic hair in full view. And most of the dozen or so people in the lot did take in a long look.

Though it was the most exciting day I had ever had, I thought that that would be it until we all got together again. Jealous as I was of Craig's equipment and how well he used it, seeing Theresa worshiping it was just outstanding. However I guess my wife did not have the patience to wait until a possible other day. A couple weeks went by when I received a call at work from Lacie. It seems she had come home early and had gone around back and entered her back yard by their pool. There she found Theresa lying naked on her back outdoors by the pool with Craig and his big cock firmly planted in her twat.

They admitted to her that Theresa had been over every almost every day at noon and Craig had stuck his cock into her someplace. Not only did she suck him off and fuck him but she had managed to take his large cock up her ass! Lacie was astounded because as liberal and experienced she was, he had never been able to do her ass. But it seems that Theresa had not only been able to accommodate his dick in her ass but had acquired a fondness for it as well. Theresa was so bold that when Lacie doubted her she bent over a lounge chair and had Craig demonstrate by giving her a sharp, hard ass fucking right there in front of Lacie.

Lacie told me that she felt like in many infatuations it was better to let it run its course. As far as she was concerned they could do it when and where they wanted just no more sneaking around. She suggested I do the same and also pointed out that at this time I seemed to have only two choices; let them have at it or get divorced. Lacie was positive they get tired of it and Craig has had many lovers and was sure to go back to his fondness for much younger women, not older.

When I got home that evening Theresa knew that I knew and promised not go off behind my back. To demonstrate that what Craig got, I got, she went into the bedroom to retrieve something and when she returned she was naked from the waist down. She led me out into the back yard and got down on her hands and knees on the grass and handed me the Astro-Glide lube she had gotten. Telling me to lube up her ass she asked me to please fuck her asshole. Her asking "please, shove your hard cock up my ass" was more than I could resist and as she spread her ass cheeks for me I mounted her and stuffed my cock entirely into her ass in one plunge. Without any regard for her feelings, I ravaged her asshole out there in out backyard like two dogs in heat.

And that's how it is: Lacie was right, Craig only does Theresa on occasion now but when he does I know it and Theresa makes sure I get everything that he got. I have to admit that I've gotten very found of fucking Theresa's holes after Craig has had his big dick in them, opened her up fully, and filled her with his sperm. Different strokes for different folks.

All comments are appreciated & I'll reply if requested. Post comments or e-mail as you wish.

12