Boat Ho Ch. 07

Story Info
With nothing to lose Butler takes advantage of Alex.
1.5k words
3.74
33.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

Butler was unhappy with being moved to the Chief's Mess. The Captain's Mess was much more relaxed and he basically had to take care of one person. But when the new Captain came in he made a few changes. And Butler was one of those changes. Chiefs on the other hand were loud and obnoxious. At times he felt like he was in a foreign land. Several of them were Filipino and openly spoke Tagalog. Butler felt picked on quite a bit. The only good news he got was when his Division's LCPO told him to come to his Division after he got off work. He rushed to his Division after work to find his LCPO and DIVO in the office.

"You wanted to see me Senior Chief," Butler asked.

"Yes," he replied, "we have some good news for you."

"And what's that?"

"Your request got approved," Senior Chief smiled.

"A School," Butler laughed.

"Yes," the DIVO replied.

"All the information is in this package," Senior Chief said handing over a manila envelop to him. Butler took it as Senior Chief handed over a checkout card with both his and the DIVO's signatures.

Butler spent the next couple of days gathering his things. He realized he didn't have much and could easily pack up and leave. Plus he had received a large sum of money to drive to Pensacola. It would take him about two days to check out completely. And he couldn't be any happier to leave. The USS Tet Offensive was falling apart, and he was going to be happy not to deal with any more of its bullshit.

He'd finally loaded his car with all of his possessions when a friend from his Division approached him.

"So it worked out," Burke asked him.

"Thank god," Butler smiled, "they'll probably be pissed at me for coming back."

As he finally shut the car door he noticed Alex leaving the ship. He was tempted to talk to her but ignored the urge. Burke kept on making small talk. He kept an eye on Alex as she made her way to the Laundromat and gedunk. He tried to ignore her but couldn't stop thinking about their "relationship". He knew it would go nowhere and would be based solely on sex. After Burke left he noticed her walk up to a black sailor around his age. She gave him a hug and a kiss. This set something off in him. He couldn't explain it but it awoke something terrible.

"You've got to be kidding me," Butler said to himself.

Alex walked up to Robinson who'd just gotten off the ship. She noticed that he didn't take that much time getting ready, whereas she'd finally become accustomed to try and look normal outside of work. She was pretty for sure he was wearing his work boots with his outfit.

"You've got to be kidding me," Alex said as she gripped Robison's hand.

"What," he replied.

"Your shoes," Alex laughed.

"Oh," he said standing up, "gotta get some new kicks."

"Yeah," she smiled as she gave him a quick kiss.

"So what do you want to do," he asked.

"I don't know," she smiled, "wanna check out the base club?"

"Maybe," he replied.

They went to see a free movie on base. Butler followed them. He watched them make out. This infuriated him even more. They ended up going to the base club around seven. It was extremely boring there, and nearly empty. Alex and Robinson danced a little bit and eventually stopped. Butler went to the bathroom and entered one of the stalls. He sat down and pulled out a condom. He jerked off until he was hard and put it on his penis. He zipped up his pants and went back into the club. He saw Alex and Robinson sitting far away from him. They did not notice him.

"I have to tell you something," Alex said as she clutched his hand.

"What is it," he asked.

"The deployment," she started, "I can't do it. I just can't. I know you'll be mad at me but I just had to tell you."

"I can't do it either," he said.

"I know," she replied, "but I went off the pill the day I met you, and we've fucked a few times, and I didn't want to tell you."

"You've got to be kidding me," he said.

"Don't be mad," she said, "but I can't do the deployment, I want to be with you, I want to have your kids."

"You trippin'," he said in a stereotyped tone.

"Don't be mad," she said.

"Bitch," he said, "I can't go on deployment either, I popped on the piss test."

"What," she said in amazement.

"So you lied to me," he said, "we fucked like six times and you ain't taking the pill."

"You popped on the piss test," she said.

"Typical white bitch, we've known each other for like two weeks," he said as he stood up, "I got Captain's Mast in the morning."

She watched him as he walked out of the club. She stayed in her seat for a few minutes and finished her soda. She stood up and walked out. Unbeknownst to her Butler had been watching from afar. He could tell they had some sort of disagreement. For a second he felt sorry for her, but he knew he couldn't go back now. He followed her to part of the wooded area by the club.

"Alex," he called out as she made it close to a picnic table.

"Yeah," she said turning around.

"How're you," he said as she looked at him.

"What do you want," she asked in annoying tone.

"Just this," he started.

He punched her hard in the stomach and she fell to her knees. He reached over her and grabbed her by her hair. She thought about fighting back but resisted. He pulled her to her feet and punched her again in the stomach. She winced in pain at having the wind knocked out of her. She slightly fell over again and he quickly lifted her back up and forced her over the picnic table. Her head slightly bounced off the wood.

"Shit," she said as she clenched her teeth.

"Shut the fuck up," he said as he grabbed the back of her neck.

He reached around to the front of her pants and fumbled with her belt. He pulled the belt loose and removed it. He pulled her shorts down her body and noticed she wasn't wearing panties.

"No panties," he remarked, "easier for that nigger to fuck you?"

"Yeah," she replied.

He slapped her ass with his hand and then slowly spread her cheeks.

"What are you going to do to me," she asked in scared tone.

"Everything," he replied as he grabbed her neck with his right hand.

"I'll scream rape."

"You won't do that," he said as he punched her in the kidney.

He had to make this quick, he couldn't get caught. He slowly started to enter her ass with the semi-lubricated condom. She felt the slight burning sensation of being entered. He spread her ass cheeks apart as he did it. A tear fell out of her eye as he jammed his penis deep into her.

"Ow," she said pathetically.

"Shut up," he said quietly as he gripped her neck.

"Okay," she whispered.

"Fuck it," Butler said quickly as he took the condom off.

He flung it on the ground and repositioned himself behind her. He slowly entered her ass. It felt different without the condom. It wasn't well lubricated but he decided he wouldn't be in her for very long. He thrust into her three or four times and he came. Alex felt the warm liquid invade her most precious crevice. It felt unlike anything else. She felt him pull out and was relieved. She felt his hand finally removed from her neck as he began to walk away. She turned around and pulled her shorts up. He was still standing there. Suddenly he slapped her hard across the face.

"Did you like that," he asked.

"Yeah," she smirked.

"Fuck you," he said as he walked backwards.

"Thank you," she smiled as he disappeared into the darkness.

Alex found her belt and pulled her shirt down and refigured her bra. She saw Butler drive off as she made her way back to the ship. The whole ordeal should've scared her, but it didn't. She wanted to experience it again. The quarterdeck people didn't bother her that much. She wasn't drunk or anything. But she felt that they knew something had happened. She made it to her rack and fell asleep quickly.

Alex made it to muster on time, albeit she was slightly limping, a slight breathing problem, and had a small bruise on her head. As usual she found her spot next to Huff. He looked over at her and gave her a look of concern.

"You okay," he asked.

"Couldn't be better," she smiled.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers