Boat Ho Ch. 09

Story Info
While on leave Alex has sex with her brother and her father.
3.4k words
3.75
52.9k
4

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

The news hit Alex hard. The fact that she could never get pregnant tore her up. She knew she was just trying to get pregnant to get out of the deployment. But there could've been a time when she wanted to actually have children and start a family. She could adopt but what was the point of that. She felt like there was nothing much to live for at the moment. In her despair she spent a lot of money. She got more ink work done; she bought a phone and other things. She fucked a few more guys she could care less about anything. The out to sea periods got longer and then shorter. The deployment was inevitable; there was no escape without breaking the law. The only good thing was that Christmas time was coming up and that the ship would be in port and she'd be allowed to go on leave. She had put in for leave; she had about 30 days on the books and was able to get approved for 10. The Commanding Officer was being a dick and didn't want people gone for over 12 days. She was happy when her leave request got approved. She called her brother and he agreed to pick her up from the airport. She decided she'd surprise her father when she got there.

She arrived in Iowa around eight in the morning. It took her brother, Skyler, nearly an hour to pick her up. She sat by baggage claim for most of the wait time; she didn't want to wait in the cold. He arrived in a really beat up red Chevy. He gave her a hug and helped her put her sea bag into the trunk.

"What took you," she asked him as he drove off.

"Long night," he replied.

"You're not hungover or anything."

"No," he said in a hesitant tone as he pulled into traffic.

"Well."

"Don't worry about it."

"I won't."

"Does Dad know you're here?"

"No," she smiled, "I'm gonna surprise him."

"Cool."

They didn't talk much as they drove to their destination. Skyler lived in an RV in a small campground. He had been kicked out of his father's house for using drugs. He inherited the RV when their mother died and had been living there ever since. His life was pretty much a drug filled debauchery. His father had forgiven him and didn't care what he did, but Skyler wanted some freedom. They got to the RV around ten. He helped her carry her bag into the RV. He lugged it up the stairs and into the living room. The RV was small and about ten years old, but it did have a bedroom. Alex sat on the couch in the living room and stretched out.

"I wish I could do this," she said.

"What," he asked as he looked to the bedroom.

"Live here away from the stupid Navy."

"Is it really that bad," he asked.

"Yes," she smiled.

Suddenly the bedroom door opened and a naked man walked out. He was about Skyler's age, 22.

"Shit," the guy said as he stepped out.

"It's okay," Skyler laughed.

"I'm Joel," he said cupping his crotch and extending his hand to Alex.

"Alex," she said as she grasped his hand, "I'm Skyler's sister."

"He was telling me about you," he smiled.

He walked over to Skyler and gave him a big kiss. They stood there and kissed for nearly a minute while she watched.

"Save some for later," she smiled.

"We will," Joel said as he pulled away.

Joel went into the bedroom and got dressed and quickly emerged. He gave Skyler one last kiss as he left the RV.

"So," Alex started, "who's the you know?"

"What," he smiled.

"We trade off," he replied.

"It's his turn to be on top tonight."

Alex sat on the couch for a few and turned on the TV. He didn't have cable of satellite so she had to make due with whatever channels he could get via antenna. She quickly got bored. Skyler sat down on the couch next to her and wrapped his arm around her.

"I miss you," he said.

"I do to," she smiled as she looked back at the TV.

He crept closer to her and put a hand on her leg. He slowly moved it up her thigh and finally to her stomach. He was hesitant to go any further. She looked over at him and smiled. She put her hand on his and guided it to her breast. He leaned in and kissed her. They started slowly but soon furiously began to make out.

"Just like the night before boot camp," she smiled as she stood up.

Skyler led Alex to the bedroom in the small RV. She sat on the bed and removed her sweater to reveal she was only wearing a bra underneath it. He noticed her full sleeve of tattoos and smiled.

"Didn't think you'd have gotten that many tats," he smiled.

"Neither did I," she replied.

He shut the door behind him. He soon closed all the blinds in the room and turned on the light. He reached into one of the drawers and pulled out a condom.

"You don't need that," she smiled.

"I don't want to risk it," he replied.

"I can't get pregnant," she said.

"I've been fucking Joel," he smiled.

"I don't care."

"Without a condom."

"I don't give a fuck," she said as she slumped over onto the bed, "I can't get pregnant."

"Really," he asked.

"I'm infertile."

Skyler walked up to her and kissed her again. He looked her over and smiled. He then pulled out his penis and Alex put her mouth on it. She began to suck it slowly. She kissed it a few times and lightly bit it.

"Owe," he said as her teeth grazed his penis.

"Sorry," she said as she worked her mouth down the length of his shaft.

She pulled his penis out of her mouth and bent over her and took her bra off. Her breast fell out and he admired them for a second.

"I forgot how great your tits were," he laughed.

"I bet," she replied as he pinched her right nipple.

He leaned in and began to suck on her nipple while slapping the left breast. He worked his way down her stomach and noticed that it was in good shape. She did take care of herself very well. He was surprised at that fact. He thought she might come back fat or out of shape. He knew the Navy didn't have good physical standards. He unbuttoned her pants and slid them down her legs. He noticed she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Nice," he smiled as he looked over the small tuft of pubic hair above her pussy.

He was able to get her shoes off of her as well. He pushed her back on the bed and looked at her naked body.

"Fuck," he exclaimed, as he looked her over.

"You like what you see," she asked.

He turned her over and slapped her ass. He ran has hands down her body and finally slid a finger in her.

"Oh," she let out as he worked it in her.

"How does that feel," he asked

"Great," she replied.

"I haven't," he stuttered, "I haven't been with a woman in a long time."

"How long," she asked as he slid his finger deeper into her.

"Almost a year," he said.

"You can fuck me in the ass," she said.

"No," he said, "I need to feel a woman's cunt again."

"Good," she said.

He finally took his clothes off and repositioned himself over her. He entered her from behind. The feeling of her pussy was completely different. He had forgotten the feeling of a woman. She grunted as he dug deeper into her. He tried keeping an erection but he just couldn't do it. He kept at it for nearly five minutes but her kept losing his erection. He couldn't keep it up. He pulled out of her and sat on the bed.

"You can fuck my ass," she said as she placed her head on her folded arms.

"Yeah," he said as he got off the bed.

He walked to the dresser and pulled out a large bottle of lube. He walked back to Alex and lifted her hips up. He grabbed her left cheek and pulled it to the left. She grabbed her right one and pulled it to help him have full access to her ass. He leaned in and began to lick and kiss her asshole. He suddenly got harder. This is what he needed. He then sat up and poured the cold liquid in her ass.

"Cold," she laughed.

"I bet," he replied.

He slowly licked her ass again while he put the lube in her. He then lubed up his finger and entered her ass. He worked it in slowly and was able to get two fingers in her.

"Just jam it in," she said.

"Fine," he replied.

He wiped his fingers on her body and slid his penis in her ass.

"I'm gonna tear your faghole up," he laughed as he forced his penis into her.

"Owe," she said as he probed deeper into her, "faghole?"

"Sorry," he said.

"No," she laughed in pain, "what's a faghole?"

"That's what Joel calls my ass," he laughed.

"Well," she grunted as he slammed into her ass, "whatever you need to get off."

"Yeah," he replied as he began to fuck her harder.

He worked his dick deep into her. He liked the feeling of an ass over a pussy now. He knew he could never truly like pussy again, but he might be able to make an exception for his sister.

"I'm gonna cum, sis," he exclaimed.

"In my pussy," she demanded as he pulled out his dick.

He quickly slid it in her pussy and came. She smiled as the sperm splashed inside her. He pulled out and she sat up as Skyler walked to the dresser. He pulled out a prescription pill bottle and took some pills out.

"What are those," she asked.

"Viagra," he replied, "need to be ready for tonight."

"Is he going to tear your faghole apart," she smirked.

"Yes," he smiled back.

The rest of the day was slow. Skyler finally broke down and took Alex to their father's house. Skyler and their father did not talk to each other. He just dropped her off and drove off. He saw them hugging in the rearview mirror and kept driving off.

"You look good," he said as he led her into the house.

"Thanks," she smiled as she walked to her room.

"Any plans," he asked.

"No," she said as she entered her room.

"Would you want to go to church with me on Christmas Eve?"

"Yeah," she replied, "what time?"

"At seven."

"In the morning?"

"No," he smiled, "at night."

"Sure," she replied.

"All right then," he smiled.

Alex shut the door to her room and found that it was nearly identical to the day she left. Her father didn't change much. He just put a box of supplies in the room. The bed had the same sheets on it from the night she left. She looked over the pictures of her friends and a few other things. She decided not to dwell on them and just gave them a quick glance. Before she knew it her father was waking her up.

"Alexis," he said knocking on the door.

"Yeah," she replied.

"Can you give me a ride to the bar," he asked.

"Yeah, just let me get organized."

She put on some different clothes and met her father in the living room. They didn't exchange that many words as she took him to the bar. He just reminded her of what time to pick him up. Alex decided against drinking it would just get her into trouble. She dropped him off and went back home. She watched TV until it was time to pick him up. When she got to the bar he was completely drunk. He passed out on the ride home. She should've let him sleep; instead she lugged him into the house. He made a mad dash for the fridge and pulled out a beer. He chugged it quickly and turned his attention to Alex.

"You're a dumb bitch," he yelled.

"Dad shut up."

"You dropped out of high school at 14 and you get your GED at 18 and you fucking join the Navy, what a joke!"

"Stop," she yelled as she walked to her room.

He quickly caught up with her and slapped her.

"You listen to me when I talk to you," he yelled.

"Yes sir," she said in defeat.

He looked her over and slid his hand up her shirt. He grabbed her right breast and squeezed hard. Alex reached down and pushed his hand away. He then pushed her sweater up and revealed her bra. He reached inside of it and he breasts burst out. He looked them over as she looked at him. He leaned in and began to suck on her left nipple. He pulled back and looked her in the eye.

"I love you," he smiled.

"I love you too," she said as he ran a hand through her hair.

He leaned in and pinched the nipple he was sucking on.

"Not tonight," she demanded as she pushed his hand away.

"Please," he asked.

"You're drunk," she replied.

"It makes it better," he laughed.

"No it doesn't," she yelled at him as she walked away.

She got in the room and slammed the door. He pounded on the door for nearly a minute before giving up. The next couple of days dragged on, and they never mentioned the incident again.

Alex attended church with her father. She didn't like wearing her uniform but her father insisted. The pastor was an up and coming Televangelist, Stephen Hess, her father had fallen into his fold while watching him on late night TV and realized he was a local pastor. His daughter had even released a CD and it had become successful in the region. She got a few looks but no one really asked her about her life in the Navy. He didn't want Skyler to attend with them. He and several of the parishioners knew of Joel and didn't want to be seen with his son in public. Alex gave her father a ride home after church. When they got home he went directly for the liquor cabinet and took two shots of whiskey.

She changed into her pants and sweater while he was drinking in. She looked over the pictures of her mother she had on her dresser. She realized they looked almost exactly alike. Her parents were very young and stupid when they had Skyler. They wasted no time having another child. She missed her mom and her death took her by surprise. I don't think her father ever truly recovered from it. She finally emerged from her room to find her father standing in front of her door.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey," he smiled back, "you look just like her."

"Who," she asked.

"Amber," he replied, "your mother."

"I know," she said as she began to walk away.

"I want you to do something for me," he said as he grabbed her arm.

"What," she asked as his hand gripped her arm tighter.

"Come with me," he said.

He led her to his room. She sat on the bed as he walked in the closet. He looked around for a few minutes before coming out with a white wedding dress.

"Put this on," he said as he threw it on the bed.

Alex stood up and held the dress to her to see if it fit. She tried walking to the bathroom to put it on. He blocked her way pointed back to the bedroom. She quickly got naked and put the dress on. She didn't want him to see her with her underwear on. She got the dress on and quickly slipped her skimmer shoes back on. She unhooked her bra and set it on the nightstand. She noticed it fit her very well and she looked at herself in the mirror and realized she looked good in it. The tattoos served as a good contrast for the dress. She turned to her father and he looked at her with a smile.

"You may kiss the bride," he said as he walked to her.

He quickly kissed her. She wasn't that freaked out by it, but she should've been. She tried walking out of the room but he kept blocking her.

"Alexis," he said as she tried reaching for the doorknob.

"Alex," she smiled, "call me Alex."

"Alex," he said before kissing her lightly.

"You can do whatever you want," she said as she pulled away from him.

She quickly sat on the bed and looked at her father.

"Anything," he asked in amazement.

"I don't care," she said as a tear rolled down her cheek, "I'm a stupid slut, I have nothing to live for, the Navy sucks, my life sucks, I can't get pregnant, I've fucked niggers, and women, I'm stupid."

He reached out to her face and wiped the tears away and kissed her again. This time he forced him tongue deep into her mouth. He pushed her back on the bed.

"I haven't been with a woman in a while," he admitted.

"It's okay," she said.

He kissed her again and slowly worked his hand down her left arm. He liked the feeling of her tattoos. He kissed her arm softly and then began to suck on it. He pulled back and kissed her again. He grabbed her shoulders and pushed the wedding dress down to reveal her tits. He reached for them and began what he started from a few nights before. He sucked on her right one while pinching and tweaking the left one. He bit down hard on the right one and Alex let out a slight whimper. He stopped with her breasts and worked his way down to her pussy. He pushed the dress and looked at her panties. He let out a few heavy breathes.

"I don't have a condom," he admitted.

"I can't get pregnant," she smiled as he looked up at her.

He reached up and kissed her quickly, before going back down to her crotch.

"That's what I want to hear," he laughed.

He quickly gripped either side of her panties and pulled them down. He looked at her pussy in approval and licked it quickly. He stood up and helped Alex off the bed. She leaned in and kissed him hard. She worked her way down his body and pulled out his dick. It was very hard; she quickly wrapped her mouth around it.

"That feels amazing," he said as light bit his dick.

"Lots of practice in the Navy," she laughed.

"I bet," he said as he took his shirt off.

He flung his shirt towards the bathroom. He grabbed his daughter's head and began to face fuck her. He jammed his penis in her mouth over and over again. He noticed a few tears running down her face. She pulled his penis out of her mouth and looked up at him.

"Fuck," she smiled.

She stood up and he finally took his shoes and pants off. He leaned in and kissed her again. He slightly slapped her face and pushed her on the bed. She slinked up the bed and pulled her dress up revealing her pussy. He got on top of her and slowly entered her.

"Feels so fucking good," he laughed.

"I bet," she said as he thrust into her.

He thrust into her a few times. He kissed her a few times.

"Fuck me daddy," she laughed.

"I will," he smirked.

He kept up the pace and began to sweat a lot.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"In my mouth," she laughed.

"Come here," he said pulling out of her.

He got off the bed and stood up. Alex got on her knees and stood in front of him and opened her mouth. He grabbed her hair and put his dick in her mouth. He shot a few long bursts of cum in her mouth. It was very saltly and did not taste good. But she swallowed it anyways.

"Wow," she said as she swallowed his seed.

Her father passed out on the bed and she crawled in bed with him.

Skyler went to his father's house around 9 in the morning. He opened the door to see Alex naked in the living room. His father walked up to Alex and smiled.

"Merry Christmas," he said as Skyler shut the door.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers