Boat Ho Ch. 10

Story Info
A Chief becomes obsessed with Alex, but she wants something.
1.9k words
4.07
18.5k
2
0

Part 10 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

"You're gonna have to roll those sleeves down," the African American Chief told Alex.

"Yes Chief," she replied as she stood up and rolled her coverall sleeves down.

"Can't have visible tattoos," he said as he walked away.

Alex had come back from leave and was back in the grind. She was only gone for about a week. She decided to cut her time at home short. Her brother and father wanted her more and more. They had even begun fighting over her. She decided it was best for her to go back to San Diego. She spent New Year's Eve downtown, sober. She was able to get a few kisses, but didn't succeed in getting laid. And while she was out it seemed like the work kept piling up. The holiday season only delayed the inevitable work that had to be done. Ironically working hours were not extended and this came as a relief to everybody. But an out to sea period loomed on the horizon and Alex wasn't happy.

Alex was able to go to the vending machines in the galley during a break when Chief Mayes from earlier confronted her.

"Lundz," he asked as he walked up to her.

"Yes Chief," she replied.

"You did a good job with the painting today," he said.

"Thank you Chief," she replied as she took a sip of her soda.

Part of her tattoo protruded from her uniform as she lowered her soda.

"Just got to do something about the tattoos," he smiled as he walked off.

Alex stood there for a few minutes finishing her soda. She went back to the Forecastle the moment she finished it. She noticed a large bag of trash by the Division office. She walked into the office and picked up the bag. She noticed Chief Mayes sitting in the office.

"Get that out of here," he smiled.

She didn't say anything. She just took the bag to the dumpster and walked back to the Forecastle. Muster came quickly and she soon changed into her civilian clothes. She left the ship and began to walk towards the gate when she saw Chief Mayes again. He was in uniform and carrying two boxes. He was having a problem carrying them and looked like he would drop one.

"Do you need help Chief," she asked.

"Lundz," he said, "yeah, my car is on the far side of the lot."

She grabbed the top box and began to follow him. He didn't say much and she kept up with him as they made it to his SUV.

"Here we go," he said as he put the box down.

He opened the back door and Alex loaded one of the boxes in the cargo area. She looked around and noticed that he was far away from the ship and the other cars. She didn't want to ask why. As she turned away he noticed her tattoos.

"Nice tattoos," he smiled.

"Wish I could display them," she said in a low tone.

"New Commanding Officer's bullshit," he remarked.

"Nothing I can do, or whatever," she said.

"Do you need a ride anywhere," he asked.

"I don't know, I don't think so," she replied as she ran her hand down her left arm.

"Did you need to go anywhere," he asked as he put his arm up against the SUV blocking her way.

She looked him in the eye and smiled. She grabbed his arm and leaned in and kissed him. It was quick and awkward. He looked at her and smiled. He moved his hand and slowly worked it down her arm. He felt her tattoos and gripped her arm. He squeezed tightly and let go. He led her to the passenger side and let her in the car. He soon jumped in and they drove off. She reached for his crotch as they drove around base.

"Not yet," he said

"Sorry Chief," she said.

As they pass the front gate Alex began to yawn and shut hey eyes. Before she knew it she fell asleep. Mayes looked over at her as she fell asleep and smiled at her. He kept driving and didn't make any stops. He drove directly to Chula Vista. The traffic was terrible as usual and he let her sleep. He didn't turn the radio on or anything, he just road out the silence. As he made it to the H Street exit he looked over to her and grabbed her left breast. She grunted slightly but not say anything. He smiled as he kept driving. He finally made it to his house and pulled the car into the garage. He looked over at he and noticed she was still passed out. He quietly opened and his door and got out. He walked around to the passenger side and opened her door. He unbuckled her seatbelt and slowly reclined her seat. He then moved the seat back farther and slid in front of her. He lifted her blue shirt and revealed her bra. He noticed the hook was in front. This puzzled him but he was able to unhook it. Her breasts flopped out and he smiled. She let out a slight grunt as he sucked on her right nipple. She slowly began to wake up as he worked his way to her pussy.

"Huh," she said as she finally woke up.

"Let's go inside," he said looking up at her.

"Okay," she replied as he got off her.

He walked into the house and she followed him. He led her to the bedroom and she sat on the bed. She took her shirt off and got her bra off. She unbuckled her pants when Chief Mayes started to get undressed. He got completely naked by the time she got her socks off.

"Wait," she said as she pulled her pants over her skimmer shoes.

"What is it," he asked as he began to stroke his penis.

"If we do this," she started, "I want you to do something for me."

"What is it," he smiled.

"You've got to get me out the deployment," she said in one quick burst.

"I may be able to pull something off," he said nervously, "the CMC was one of my RDCs in boot camp. And he should be able to get things going."

"Thank you," she said as she jumped off the bed and hugged him.

She looked up at him and kissed him. They kissed for a few minutes more before he began to kiss her body and worked his way down to her ass. He sat on the bed as she stood over him. He gripped her ass with both hands and smiled. He slapped it a few times and began to spread it apart. He slid a finger in her pussy quickly and she let out a slight sigh.

"You like that," he asked.

"Fuck yeah," she replied.

He stood up and kissed her. He worked her over to the bed and pushed her on the bed. She fell back on the bed and her breasts jiggled slightly. Mayes smirked a little as this occurred. She moved her arms above her head as he looked over.

"Should I wear a condom," he asked.

"No," she replied, "I can't get pregnant."

He got over her and kissed her again and slowly worked his cock in her.

"Owe," she grunted while closing her eyes.

"You okay," he asked.

"You're big," she laughed as she looked up at him.

He continued to slide his cock in her. She felt warm and different. Mayes was used to fucking his wife, who was black. It had been several years since he had fucked a white woman. And Alex, or Seaman Apprentice Lundz in his view, was just what he wanted. He continued to slide in and out of her at a slow pace. She looked into his eyes and smiled. It had been a long time since Alex had been with a black man. Robinson wasn't much of a man, but he was black, and he satisfied her curiosity. But Mayes seemed much more of what she wanted.

He thrust into her quickly and she could feel all nine inches of him in her. It was unbelievable. He pushed harder and faster into her. She felt a tear slide down her right cheek; it was that intense.

"Fuck," he grunted.

"What," she asked out of breath.

"I'm gonna cum," he exclaimed.

Mayes pulled out quickly and came on her crotch. Alex sat up and ran her fingers in the small pool of semen. She got it on her fingers and licked it up. She stood up and looked at Mayes.

"There's plenty more," he laughed.

"Oh yeah," she replied.

"Just give me a few," he smiled as he walked around the room.

Alex continued to eat the cum that was on her crotch. It was salty and tasted okay. She figured it was the least she could do. She noticed his limp penis and how defeated it looked. A few moments ago it was giving her great pleasure now it was flaccid and broken. He finally walked up to her and jutted his cock in front of her. She gripped it with her right hand and squeezed it. She slowly put her mouth on it.

"Yeah," he exhaled as she began to suck his cock.

He remained limp for a few minutes but she worked him back up to a full erection. She took her mouth off his cock and looked at it in approval.

"Fuck me," she demanded as she turned over.

He got on top of her and pulled her up into the doggy style position. He slammed into her and pushed her forward.

"Fuck," she said as his hips slammed into her ass.

He kept the pace up and slapped her ass and felt her breasts. Soon the sex degenerated to into him slamming into her with no real rhythm. She felt a couple of beads of sweat fall on her. Alex grew bored and now wanted it to be over.

"I'm gonna cum," he yelled out.

Finally, she thought.

He pulled out of her quickly. She knelt down and he shot a decent amount of cum on her face and chin. She was able to get most of it in her mouth. Some of it dripped of her chin and fell onto her breasts.

"You need a ride back," he asked as she began to wipe up the cum.

"Yeah," she replied as she stood up.

They were both very quiet on the ride back to base. Alex didn't want to make small talk and wanted to get back to base. He dropped her off a few ships away from the Tet Offensive.

"I'll talk to the CMC tomorrow," he said as she got out of the car.

"Thanks," she smiled.

She made it back to the ship and got in her rack and passed out.

A few days passed and Alex didn't see Chief Mayes. She started to grow concerned. She hoped he would talk to the Command Master Chief for her. She thought it was odd that he just disappeared like that. Her fears were realized when the Commanding Officer got on the 1MC and addressed the crew. Chief Boatswain's Mate William Mayes and his wife were found dead in their home a few days prior. She had killed him and then set the house ablaze and shot herself.

Alex was trapped there was no way she was getting out of the deployment.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers