Boat Ho Ch. 14

Story Info
Alex has a strange encounter with Lois' husband.
2k words
4.05
23.1k
2

Part 14 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

Alex was glad to be back in San Diego. She wasn't happy with the large cast on her right arm, but at least she wasn't on deployment. And her left arm was left untouched by the accident. Plus with the cast she didn't have to really salute any officers. All of her tattoos were intact. And she had a room on base and not a stupid rack on the ship. The only thing that pissed her off was the investigation into the explosion. She had talked to investigators and didn't recall much of what happened that day. She just remembered walking up the ladder and then the explosion. Lois had been killed instantly and her body was eventually recovered. And fortunately for her the camera was destroyed as well. All Alex knew of the accident was that a flare was ignited during refueling. It killed Lois and three other crewmembers.

After a rather long day at "pass & decal" Alex went back to her room to try and relax. She closed the blinds and peeled of her clean utilities and slumped on the bed in her underwear. She moved her right arm a little and turned the TV on. Nothing was on. She slowly slid her left hand towards her crotch. She heard a vibrating noise and looked over to the nightstand. She pulled her hand out of her crotch and sat up. She saw a restricted number and hesitated answering it. It vibrated again and she answered it.

"Hello," a puzzled Alex said.

"Who is this," the male voice on the other end asked.

"Alex Lundz," she replied, "who's this?"

"Did you know Lois Rivers," he asked.

"I'm not supposed to talk about her," she said quickly.

"Why not," he asked.

"The investigation," she said.

"I need to talk to you," he said.

"I can't talk about her," she replied.

"When can we meet up," he asked.

"Who is this," she asked.

"I can't say."

"Either you tell me or I contact NCIS," she threatened.

"I'll call later," he said before he hung up.

She looked over the phone and put it down. She nearly forgot about the call as she decided to masturbate. She unhooked her bra and her breasts fell out. She looked down at them and worked her hand towards her crotch.

The next day came and went and she went back to her room. This time there was an envelope taped to the door. She took it down and walked into her room. She locked the door and opened the envelope. She pulled out a picture of her and Lois from Singapore. A waiter took it and it was of them at restaurant. The next was of them kissing in the hotel room. Lois must've snuck it in. The next was of her naked on the bed. And the last was of them naked in bed. It was another one that Lois took. Both of their breasts were visible. Lois had a big smile on her face. She put them back down on the table and walked to the bathroom. She peed quickly and noticed her phone was vibrating again. It was a restricted number again. She pulled it out and answered.

"Hello," she said in an angry tone.

"Did you get the pictures," the male voice asked.

"Yes," she said, "who is this?"

"You'll find out soon enough," he replied.

"Seriously," she said as she gritted her teeth, "who the fuck is this?"

He hung up as soon as she finished that sentence.

"Fuck," she said as she dropped the phone.

She picked it up and pulled her pants up and walked back into the main room. She collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

The mystery man was finally revealed on Friday, when she returned to her room. He was standing in front of her room. He was a man around her age. A bit shorter than she was, he looked a bit out of it and disheveled.

"Alex Lundz," he asked as she walked to the door.

"Who are you," she asked.

"I'm William Rivers," he started, "Lois' husband."

"Okay," she replied.

She tried getting to the door, but he blocked her.

"Come on," she said.

"Let me in," he said, "You have something that belongs to me."

"Those pictures," she said in a snide tone.

"Yes," he said.

"How do I know you're her husband," she asked.

"Want to see my ID card," he asked as he pulled it out.

He handed it to her and she looked it over. It ad Lois' name on it and listed his relationship as spouse. She handed it back to him.

"I guess you're right," she exhaled.

She hesitated but slowly opened the door and let him in. She picked up the envelope and handed it to him.

"Is that all," she asked as he took the pictures.

"Almost," he replied.

He walked to the door and locked it and put the chain in place.

Alex seized up and looked him over.

"How was she," he asked.

"Different," Alex replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Just different," Alex started.

"She was my first," he said as he backed into the door.

"She wasn't my first time," Alex said.

"I didn't ask you," he smiled as he slowly reached for his crotch.

"Sorry," she replied as she sat on the bed.

He pulled out his penis slowly and began to jerk off.

"Get changed," he demanded.

Alex walked to the dresser and pulled out some clothes. She quickly took her uniform off and dumped it on the floor.

"Your panties too," he demanded as he squeezed his cock, "keep the bra on, it looks like you need the support."

She complied and pulled off her panties. She looked over to him and watched him slowly play with himself.

"Now what," she asked.

He let go of his penis and walked towards her. She stood there frozen for a second. He quickly kissed her and pulled back.

"I wonder what it was like for the two of you," he said as he grabbed his penis again.

"It was," she started.

"Shut up," he snapped as he worked a finger in her.

"Oh," she moaned.

"I've imagined what it was like. The two of you in bed, fucking, how your pussy tastes. How she felt. I've jerked off several times thinking about it."

"You want to fuck me," she asked as he pulled his finger out of her.

"Yes," he smiled.

Alex walked away from him and fell back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Do it," she smiled.

"No," he said as he jerked off even more, "not here, I have a hotel room off base."

Alex sat up on the bed. She looked at him and felt strange.

"Do you have a skirt," he asked while putting his penis away.

"No," she replied.

"Just get dressed," he demanded.

She complied and got off the bed. She quickly found a pair of pants and a shirt. She slipped on a pair of skimmer shoes. She led him to the door and they walked out together. They got in his Geo Metro. It was older and had a Missouri plate on it. She got in the passenger side and they drove off. They didn't exchange any words on the ride to his hotel. It wasn't very far from base, as he said. He parked the car and led her up the stairs to the room.

"Let's get this over," Alex said as she jumped on the bed.

She kicked off her shoes and pulled her pants off. The cast made it a bit difficult but she was able to do it. She pulled the sports bra off and he smiled as her breasts flopped out.

"Yes," he leered as he pulled his penis out again.

She spread her legs and he climbed in bed with her.

"Lois," he smiled as he quickly kissed her.

"What," Alex said perplexed.

"You were the last person to sleep with her," he said, "her essence is in you. She's part of you now."

"Okay," she laughed.

"It's not funny," he replied, "she's in you. Deep inside you."

"Are you going to take your clothes off," she asked.

"I only removed the body part I intend to use," he replied.

He slowly slid his penis into her. His clothes bugged her and she wanted him to take them off. But he kept going at it. The clothes got worse and worse as he thrust in and out of her.

"Lois," he said as he reached for Alex's breast.

"You mean Alex," she replied.

"No," he said squeezing her breast, "Lois, can you hear me?"

She looked at him in amazement as his hand gripped her. He sat up and grabbed both of her breasts and began to chant nonsence.

"Are you okay," she asked.

"I can feel you Lois," he said.

He let go of her breasts and began to furiously fuck her. He moved faster and faster. He quickly ran out of stamina and collapsed on her. He didn't cum. He breathed heavily on top of her.

"Are you okay," she asked again.

"Yes Lois," he replied, "I can feel you. I can hear you."

"What the hell."

"The camera," he said in a strange tone, "the camera."

"The fuck," Alex said quietly.

"You wanted to show them the pictures," he started, "the ones of Ensign Jones and Alex Lundz."

"Stop it," Alex yelled.

He sat up a bit and continued to thrust in and out of her.

"Please," she said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It was destroyed during the explosion."

"Stop Lois," she said as she began to cry more.

"You can feel her," he said, "can you see her?"

"No," Alex replied as he put and hand on the top of her head.

He thrust a few more times and Alex began to lose it. She had an image in her head of Lois being overwhelmed by the explosion and debris.

"Stop," Alex demanded.

"No," he replied, "I must give Lois my seed."

He thrust a few more times. He kept going and going. Suddenly he exploded inside of her. He emptied his seed into her. She could feel it burning in her as he ejaculated.

"We'll meet again Lois," he said as he pulled out of her.

"Get me the fuck out of here," she demanded as she sat up on the bed.

"No," he yelled as he put his penis away, "you mustn't let the seed out of you."

"Jesus," she said in a strange tone.

She stood up and walked to her clothes. She could feel his semen seep from her vagina.

"Don't let it out," he said as he bent down at her crotch.

He tried catching it and pushing it back in her.

"Stop," Alex yelled.

"You can't," he started.

"Oh my god," Alex started as she pulled her right arm back.

She swung hard with her right arm and struck him with the cast. He was rocked for a moment. He didn't seem like he was going down. She pulled back another time and hit him again. This time he fell to the floor. She looked him over and realized he was unconscious. She looked over the room and gathered her clothes and put them on. She looked over at his body and pulled out his wallet. She took his money first, nearly $200. She then pulled out his military I.D. card. She knew this would hinder his return to base. She looked him over one more time and kicked him in the stomach.

"Fuck you," she yelled.

She looked him over again and searched his front pockets and found a pocketknife and his car keys. She rushed out of the hotel room and found his car. She pulled out the knife and pushed it deep into the front right tire. She felt the air escape from it. She pulled it out and ran to the street. She put the knife and keys into her pocket. She was able to quickly find the trolley. She purchased a ticket and rode it back to bas. She threw away William's keys and I.D. when she made it to her stop. She made it her room in no time.

"Fuck," she said as she ran a hand through her hair.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers