Boat Ho Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

Cindy quickly jumped back on the bed and positioned herself behind Alex. She quickly bit Alex's ass cheek.

"Oh," Alex grunted.

Cindy bent over and began to lick and finger Alex's vagina. She kept working it and watched as Alex began to lose control. Alex soon buried her face into her arms as she kept losing control. Cindy kept staring into Alex's ass. She leaned in and licked it again. Alex let out a slight groan. Cindy spread her cheeks apart and probed Alex's ass with her tongue. Alex kept writhing in ecstasy with each subsequent movement of her tongue. Suddenly Cindy stopped and jumped off the bed,

"Why did you stop," Alex asked as she pulled her head off of her arms.

"Hang on," Cindy said as she walked to her sea bag.

Cindy opened it and searched for a few seconds. She found her bottle of lube. It was small and water based. She walked back to the bed with the lube.

"Ready," she asked Alex.

"Yeah," Alex replied as she put her head back in her arms.

Cindy poured the lube on her index finger and slowly inserted it into Alex's asshole.

"FUCK," Alex yelled out.

Cindy plunged her finger into her. She slid it in and out of her quickly. She went as fast as she could. She tried to bring Alex to orgasm. She poured more lube into her ass. Cindy forced a second finger into Alex. Alex cringed as the second finger went into her. Alex bit down on her finger as Cindy forced the full length of both fingers into her ass. She slowly pulled them out before slamming them back into her. She pulled them out as fast as she could before slamming them back into her. She soon quickened the pace and furiously finger fucked Alex's ass. Alex felt another tear fall down her face. Cindy eventually gave up and pulled her fingers out of Alex and slid down the bed and laid down with her.

"How was it," Cindy asked.

"Good," Alex said out of breath as she pulled her head from her arms.

Cindy leaned in and kissed her again.

"Do you want me to," Alex asked.

"Do what," Cindy asked.

"Um," Alex started, "you want me to fuck you?"

"No," Cindy replied, "the pleasure was all mine."

"Thanks," Alex smiled as she turned towards Cindy, "fuck, I'm tired."

Alex got off the bed and pulled the covers back and slid in. Cindy soon got in with her. Alex kissed her friend quickly and began to drift away.

"I love you," Cindy smiled.

Cindy watched as Alex fell asleep. Cindy soon began to fall asleep too. Cindy woke before Alex. She sat up and realized it was five in the morning. She was surprised she had slept that much. She slid out of bed quickly got dressed. She grabbed the notepad from the room and went to the bathroom. She quickly wrote a note to Alex and walked back into the room. She placed it on the nightstand and quickly kissed Alex.

"I love you," she whispered ever so quietly.

She exited the room without waking her friend. She looked back at the sleeping Alex and quietly shut the door. She walked down the hallway and found the elevator. She caught a cab back to the ship. She met up with the rest of her detachment and soon found herself back on a plane to Norfolk.

"What have I done," she whispered to herself.

"What," the man sitting next to her asked.

"Nothing," Cindy smiled, "just thinking out loud."

Alex woke up the next morning in the bed alone. She sat up and looked down at the spot where Cindy had been. She ran her hand over it, where her friend had been. She gripped the sheet and exhaled. She looked over to the nightstand and found a note. She picked it up. It was a hand written not from Cindy. Alex didn't want to read it.

"Don't read it," Alex said to herself.

She held the note in her hand and placed it back on the nightstand. She looked at the time on the alarm clock. It was eight in the morning. She saw a sheet that had the check out time, which was noon. Alex set the alarm for eleven. She pulled the covers back over her body and fell back to sleep.

"Fuck," Alex said as she was jolted out of bed by the alarm clock.

She turned it off and quickly ran for the shower. She took a rather long shower and quickly toweled off. She found her change of clothes and quickly left the hotel room. She grabbed the note as she left. She placed it in her pocket and left. She made it back to the ship using one of the liberty vans. She found her rack and dumped her bag there. She felt the note in her pocket.

"Don't," Alex said quietly.

She locked it in her rack and left the ship again. She decided against seeing any of the sights San Francisco had to offer. She watched a movie and got some clam chowder in a bread bowl; that was as much culture as this moron would get. She found a cab and got in.

"Where to," he asked.

"The Castro District," she asked.

"Okay," he replied.

The ride was short and she was surprised at how quickly they got there. She tipped him and got out. Alex found the nearest lesbian bar. She walked in and grabbed a seat. She was surprised when she wasn't carded. She had three beers when a reasonably attractive Dyke sat down next to her. Alex looked her over and wanted to get her attention. The Dyke ordered a drink and the bartender quickly returned with it.

"Four fifty," the bartender smiled.

"I got it," Alex said as she pulled out her wallet and handed the bartender a five.

"Thanks," the Dyke said.

"You're welcome," Alex smiled.

"I'm Leah," she said as she stretched her hand out.

"Alexis," Alex smiled grasping her hand, "but I go by Alex."

"Nice to meet you," Leah smiled as she let go of her hand.

"You too," Alex smiled.

Alex had two more beers while Leah had three. They made small talk, Alex explained that she was only in town for the night and just wanted to get off. Leah liked her and decided to take her up on her offer. They shared a cab back to Leah's place.

"Do you have a strap on," Alex asked her as they got out of the cab.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Nice," Alex said as they made their way to the apartment.

She led Alex to her room. They both quickly stripped. Alex kept her skimmer shoes on.

"Are you going to take your shoes off," Leah asked.

"No," Alex replied, "I like to fuck with them on,"

"Okay," she replied as she fell on the bed.

"Where's the strap on," Alex asked,

"Top drawer," she replied.

Alex found a rather cheap strap on dildo. She put it on quickly. It was very uncomfortable. But she was going to make it work.

"You ready," Leah asked.

"Yes," Alex said as she walked towards the bed.

Leah the Dyke had no idea what she was in for as Alex slid the dildo into her.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers
12