Boat Ho Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

Another flash of light occurred and he freaked out. He didn't know what was going on. He started getting agitated. He knew something was wrong.

"Jamie," he said in amazement.

"I knew it," she replied.

Alex flopped to the ground and looked up at both of them. She quickly regained her footing and looked under the bed and grabbed her clothes.

"She was here," he started, "Bitch set me up!"

"Bullshit," Jamie let out.

Alex maneuvered past them and made her way to the bathroom. She quickly changed into her regular clothes. She heard them arguing. They weren't being loud or anything. Nevertheless it was uncomfortable. She looked at the time on her phone and realized it was only 10pm. She took the elevator downstairs. She was in the lobby when she thought she saw her brother.

"What the," she said to herself as she saw the person. She saw him heading towards her. She looked around and saw the ladies bathroom was near the elevator. She quickly entered the bathroom. She cracked the door to see if the person was in fact her brother. She was freaked out; she hadn't seen him since she kicked him out of the apartment. He looked good and didn't want to talk to him. But she wanted to know what her was up to.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers
12