Boat Ho Ch. 30

Story Info
Alex meets a Mormon and fucks her brother.
2.7k words
3.76
29.4k
4

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers

"Shit," Alex exhaled, as she was jolted out of sleep.

"You okay," Furlong asked as he woke up.

"I'm fine," she replied.

"Cool," he said slowly going back to sleep.

"What time is it," she asked.

"One," he replied.

"I still need to do laundry," she yawned.

"I'll take you there," he replied.

Alex sat up in the bed and noticed one of her breasts was out of her bra and her panties were on her left ankle.

"You had fun," she laughed.

"I did," he said getting out of bed.

She repositioned her bra and panties and quickly got dressed and they walked outside. He drove her to the laundry mat, which was extremely close to his apartment. He pulled into one of the parking spots and kept the car running.

"How long do you think you'll be," Furlong asked.

"Probably about 90 minutes," Alex replied.

"Cool," he replied, "I'll come grab you then."

"Okay."

Furlong reached forward and kissed her deep on the mouth. Alex kept her eyes open during the entire exchange. She quickly got out of his car and pulled her large sea bag full of clothing out of the trunk. She walked into the laundry mat and dumped her bag on the ground. She pulled out her wallet and put a ten-dollar bill in the change machine. She bought two boxes of powdered detergent and a box of dryer sheets. She split up lights and darks and put them in separate washers. The laundry mat was nearly empty. A Mexican was loading her laundry into the dryer. A homeless looking person was taking his out of the dryer. She quickly put the quarters in the machine and walked towards the front of the facility and sat down on one of the chairs.

"Let's see," she whispered.

She pulled out her phone and against her better judgment texted her brother. He quickly replied with: How have you been? She smiled and wrote him back with: I've been good. R U still in SD? She waited about a minute before her phone vibrated again. She opened the message. It read: Still here. I got a new RV. Wanna cum over?

"Maybe," she whispered before kicking off her skimmer shoes.

Alex looked down at her near perfect feet. She was proud they hadn't been damaged as badly as the other girl's feet. She hadn't really met any guy or girl, for that matter, who had a foot fetish, but she liked the fact that her feet were in good shape. She flexed her toes and pressed them to the ground and lifted her ankles off the floor. She looked over the cracked nail polish and flexed them again. She looked at her phone and wrote another text: Maybe, where U @ in SD?

"Shit," Alex whispered.

Alex reached over and grabbed a copy of a worn issue of Maxim magazine and began to flip through it. She found a spread on Ke$ha and her heart sped up. She flipped through it quickly and read part of her interview. She felt her phone vibrate. She picked it up and read the text. It was from her brother: In Mission Bay. Alex breathed out and wrote a reply: When can I cum over?

She looked at Ke$ha's trashy pictures and smiled. She felt her phone vibrate. She picked it up. Another message from Skyler: Whenever you want. She typed up her reply: Tonight? She waited for a few seconds. He wrote back: Yes. Alex looked down at her feet again and flexed her toes and wrote a reply: give me directions. She waited a few seconds and got a reply with the directions. She knew Furlong would want to fuck again before he took her back to the ship and she'd likely have to take a bus to and from Mission Bay. But she had a long weekend ahead of her and she'd be able to spend the night with her brother. She looked around the laundry mat. The TV was on CNN. She quickly walked up to it and watched it for a few seconds. She walked back to her bag and looked around.

"Fuck," she whispered before looking at her phone.

Alex stepped outside of the laundry mat. She looked out at the small pond next to it. She watched some cars drive by and looked out onto the houses in the distance. She watched a family pile into a car. She exhaled and looked at her phone

"Can I talk to you," the male voice asked Alex.

Alex turned around to see the young Mormon missionary looking at her.

"Um sure," Alex replied.

"I'm Elder Moore from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints," he shot out in one breath.

"I'm Alex," she replied.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled before extending his hand.

"You too," Alex replied as she grasped his hand.

He stood next to her and rambled on about Jesus and his beliefs. Alex was enthralled with his story. She wanted to tell him to fuck off, but she couldn't he was too nice, and cute. He looked in good shape, perfect teeth, blonde hair, and blue eyes. He was perfect. She wanted to reach out and grab his muscular arm and run her hand down it. She wanted to rip off his thin white shirt and feel his bare chest.

"Would you like to know more," he asked.

"Um," Alex stuttered.

"Well," he started.

"Yes," she said in an ecstatic voice.

"When would you want to meet," he asked.

"Uh," she started, "I'm in the Navy. I live on a ship."

"Well," he started, "maybe you could come to us."

"How would that work," she asked.

"You can check out the Mormon Battalion in Old Town," he smiled before reaching into his pocket to give her a business card.

"Thanks," she smiled while taking the card.

"It's a fun tour," he smiled, "you'll like it."

"How about tomorrow at like five," she replied.

"Perfect," he laughed while pulling out a notepad, "could I get your phone number?"

"Yeah," Alex replied.

He handed her the pad and pen and she wrote down her number. She smiled at him as she handed his notepad back.

"I will see you tomorrow," he smiled.

"You too," she laughed.

She looked down at her phone and saw that her brother texted her. She read his response: Can't wait to see you :). She let out a slight chuckle. She watched as the Mormons walked away from the laundry mat. She watched as they talked to another person. Alex watched as they were quickly brushed off and ignored. They looked back at her and she smiled. They quickly walked around the corner. She walked back into the laundry mat and sat down.

Furlong picked her up right when she expected him to. She folded the last of her clothes, took the magazine with Ke$ha in it, and got in his car. She told him she needed to get back to the ship. He didn't have a problem with that. But he wanted to fuck one more time. Alex agreed, and they made it quick. When they got back to his place he took her from behind and ejaculated in her. He took her back to the ship nearly an hour later. Alex made it back to her berthing and put away her clothing. She stripped down to her underwear and slid into her rack. She woke up a few hours later and got a change of clothes ready and took a shower. She wandered off base and was able to make it to the trolley stop and made it to Old Town. She found a bus that went to Pacific Beach. She used her phone to find the location of the RV Park.

"Shit," she said to herself as she walked to the entrance

Alex found the parking spot and looked over the new RV. It was much better than the one he had.

"Must have sucked a lot of dick," Alex laughed to herself.

Alex knocked on the door and Skyler opened the door quickly.

"Hey," he smiled.

"Hey," she replied.

"Come in," he offered.

Alex climbed the small set of steps and walked inside. They hugged for a moment. She looked into his eyes before turning away. They let go.

"This is nice," she smiled.

"Thanks," he replied, "it cost a bit. But I got a good deal."

"Hope you didn't do anything you would regret," she laughed.

"Just sucked a lot of dick," he laughed.

Alex laughed quickly before sitting on the small couch. She crossed her legs and looked over towards him. She looked directly at his crotch. She exhaled and bit her bottom lip. She moved her hand towards her crotch and slowly rubbed her vagina.

"Well," Skyler coughed.

"So," Alex said, "you wanna do this?"

"Yeah," he smiled.

She got off the couch and looked him over. She quickly stripped off her clothes and smiled.

"Hell yeah," he let out.

Alex lunged forward towards him and kissed him deep on the mouth. After a near two-minute kiss she worked her way down his body and unzipped his pants. She reached into his pants and pulled out his penis. She jerked it slowly to full erection. She wrapped her lips around it and began to suck it. He maintained a full erection. She looked over his average sized dick and smiled.

"I've missed you," she laughed.

"Same here," he laughed as she squeezed his dick.

He let out a quick sigh of discomfort, but she ignored it. She quickly wrapped her mouth around his penis. She looked up at him as his head fell back in ecstasy. He worked his hands on either side of her head and forced her head down the length of his penis. She gagged as her face came into contact with his pants. He held her there for a few seconds before letting go. She exhaled as she looked up at him. He stripped off his shirt and she undid his belt. He pushed his pants off and kicked them off his feet. She looked over his naked body. He stood up while she remained crouched on the floor.

"Bedroom," he offered as he motioned his head towards another part of the RV.

He stood up and walked away. She looked over at him as he walked off. She remained crouched down for a moment before following him. He opened the door to a small bedroom. She pushed him away and jumped on the bed. She spread her legs and looked up at him.

"All right," he laughed.

He steadied his penis towards her waiting pussy. He ran a hand over her slave tattoos. He felt them and let out a smile. He slid his penis into her slowly. Alex looked up at him as he pushed into her.

"Oh my god," Skyler exhaled as he slid deeper into his sister.

"That feel good," she asked.

"Fuck yeah," he replied, "been a long time since I was with a woman."

"I bet," she laughed, "taking too much cock?"

He slid into her a bit more and eventually his hips touched against hers. Alex let her head slid off the bed. She looked out and into the small living room. He slid into her some more. It was only a few thrusts before he couldn't take it. Her warm vagina was too much for him to handle. She felt better than any man could. He looked down at his sister and how her breasts jiggled with each thrust. He pulled back for a few seconds and then it hit him.

"Oh," he exhaled, "I'm gonna cum."

"Don't cum in me," she warned.

She pushed him off of her quickly. He held his dick with his right hand trying to keep the liquid in his body. She quickly reached forward with her hands and gripped his penis. She placed her mouth on it as it exploded in her mouth. His salty seed shot out into her mouth. Alex gagged for a moment and swallowed it all in one big gulp. She cringed for a moment as she opened her mouth and let out a breath.

"That was quick," she laughed as she fell onto the bed.

"Been fucking and getting fucked by men so much forgot what a woman feels like," he said as he rolled over on the bed.

"It's okay baby," she said in babyish voice.

"Thanks," he replied.

"Any niggers fuck you," she asked.

"A few," he replied, "most were married."

"Interesting," she laughed.

"I'm going back to Iowa," he said as he rolled over in the bed.

"When," she asked as she wrapped her arm around him.

"Soon," he replied.

"Why?"

"Too many problems out here," he laughed, "I need to be in a different environment."

"I bet," she replied, "I'm getting out soon."

"Cool," he replied, "what do you plan on doing?"

"I don't know," she replied, "probably move back in with Dad."

"You can stay with me," he offered.

"Maybe," she said while running her hand down his back, "I sort of miss him. The way he fucks."

"You're not missing much," he laughed.

"What do you mean," she asked as she gripped his left ass cheek.

"I went home a few weeks ago," he laughed.

"Did he fuck you," she asked.

"Yeah," he laughed, "he wasn't very good. We got into a bit of a fight afterwards."

"Where did he cum," she asked.

"In me," he laughed.

"We are a fucked up family."

"Yeah," he laughed.

"But it's the only one I have," she replied as she worked her hand up his back.

"Have you seen your friend Huff lately," he asked.

Alex stopped running her hand down his back. She was frozen for a moment. She didn't want to say anything.

"Well," he asked.

"Not in a while," she replied.

"Cool," he replied, "I saw his boyfriend, that old guy George a few weeks ago."

"I remember him." Alex replied as she started to run her hand up and down his back again.

"Said Huff left him after this guy named Joe called him from back home," he shot out.

"Sucks for him," Alex laughed.

"Maybe," Skyler replied.

"Why's that," she asked.

"I met up with him a few weeks later," he replied, "he was practically begging for sex. It was strange."

"Did he pay," Alex asked.

"Yeah," he replied.

"Good," she laughed.

"Yeah."

"I love you," she let out before yawning.

"I love you too," he replied as she fell asleep in his arms.

Alex woke up before her brother. They were both naked in the bed. She peeled herself out of the bed and found her phone. It was seven in the morning. She quickly gathered her dirty clothes and put them in a pile. She found her backpack and pulled out her clean clothes. She quickly got changed and walked to the bathroom. She pissed quickly and walked back into the bedroom. She looked down at her sleeping brother and smiled. She leaned in and kissed him on the mouth quickly. He remained asleep.

"Goodbye," she whispered.

She opened the door and closed it quietly. She wandered out of the RV park and eventually found her way to Pacific Beach and to public transit back to the ship. She had no problem getting on the ship. She looked at her cell phone and checked the time. She found a message from the missionaries. It read: Are you still coming this evening? She looked it over and texted back: Yes! She wandered down the stairs to her berthing. She saw that Asian girl again sitting on the couch. They smiled at each other for a brief moment. Alex wanted to say something, but couldn't muster up the courage. She found her rack and began to take off her clothes. She had taken her shirt and bra off. She kept her panties on.

"I'm Katie," a voice shot out.

Alex turned around to see the Asian girl from the couch.

"Alexis," she said in return, "but I prefer Alex."

"Nice to meet you," Katie started, "finally."

"Bad question," Alex started, "you're not Filipino?"

"Fuck no," she laughed, "half white and half Japanese."

"Cool," Alex laughed.

"You have nice breasts," Katie said.

"Thanks," Alex shot back.

"Yeah," Katie laughed.

"Go ahead," Alex said as she motioned towards them.

Katie reached forward and grabbed her left breast and quickly took her nipple in her mouth. Alex leaned back against the racks and ran her hands through her new friend's hair.

rckplsky
rckplsky
213 Followers