Boat Ho Ch. 24

Story Info
Alex kicks Skyler out.
1.4k words
3.93
16.7k
1
0

Part 24 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 05/01/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers

Alex was glad to be back in San Diego. She enjoyed the trip to San Francisco, but Cindy's abrupt departure had caused her problems. She almost felt sorry for the dyke, Leah, she fucked while she was there. She knew Leah wouldn't be enjoying her life after their encounter. She was glad that Skyler came to pick her up.

"It's good to see you," Alex said as she hugged her brother.

"It hasn't been that long," he replied.

"It seems that way," she smiled as she let go of him.

They walked to the car and drove off base. Alex fell asleep on the car ride home. But she woke up right before they arrived at their apartment. They only had a few more days left there since Huff's time in the navy became extremely short. Alex and her brother were able to get a new smaller place in the same apartment complex. They moved rather quickly, neither had accumulated many things. The only problem with the new place was that it was one bedroom. But Alex didn't mind sharing the bed with her brother.

After the initial rush of the move wore off things soon began to develop into a normal pace. Alex would go to work why Skyler would stay home and do whatever he did. He mostly stayed at home and would have random men come over. Sometimes they'd pay him. Other times he'd sell them drugs or whatever. He still had a lot left over from the RV sale. He ended up wandering around the apartment most of the time.

"What's this," he said to himself as he reached into Alex's nightstand.

He pulled out the letter that Cindy had written her. He read it quickly. He was surprised at how blunt and mean Cindy was. He looked it over again. He let out a deep breath.

"The fuck," Alex said as he quickly turned around.

"Shit," Skyler let out as he put the note away.

"What did she say," Alex asked.

"Haven't you read it," he asked.

"No," she let out as she walked into the room.

She shut the door and looked him over. He stood there frozen. Alex quickly pulled off her utility shirt.

"Strip," Alex demanded.

Skyler complied and Alex did the same. Alex noticed Skyler had a full erection. She walked up to him and smiled.

"Tell me what she said," Alex said as she grabbed his penis.

"She," he started as she dug her nails into his erection.

"What," Alex asked as she leaned in and bit his ear slightly.

"She can't be with you," she said as she dug her teeth into his ear.

"Oh," Alex said as she let go of his penis.

She worked her hand towards his scrotum. Skyler tensed up as her fingers gently touched it.

"Wait," Alex said into his ear.

She pulled back and looked him over.

"What," he said in weak voice.

"Read it to me," she replied, "read me the note. I want to hear it from you."

He walked back to the nightstand and pulled it out. He unfolded it and held it close to his body. He read it out as Alex slowly took her clothes off. A tear fell from her right eye as he continued to read it. He finally finished as she walked up to him.

"That bitch," Alex let out as Skyler put the letter away.

"I'm sorry," he let out.

She hugged him quickly before she jumped on the bed and spread her legs.

"Make it quick," she said, "it'll be your last."

He jumped on the bed and slowly slid into her. He leaned in to kiss her but she turned her head and got her cheek. She looked off to the side while he began to fuck her. She was very uninterested in this. She didn't want him to fuck now, but she wanted to get it out of the way. She felt him go soft a few times. He pulled out and tried to put it in her ass.

"Don't even think about it," Alex yelled at him.

"Sorry," he said as he looked down at her.

He slid his semi-erect penis into her again. He couldn't keep it hard. He kept sliding out of her.

"Can't get it up," she said in a condescending tone.

"Shut up," he said as he pulled out of her again.

He began to stroke his penis and Alex sat up on her elbows.

"I'm not some fag," she smirked.

He continued to masturbate until he had achieved an erection.

"Shit," he said, as he slid back into her.

He continued to fuck her slowly and finally got a good pace going. Alex looked up at him as he began to lose control. She noticed his face beginning to contort and he shut his eyes hard. Alex looked around and looked back up at him.

"Don't fucking cum in me," Alex yelled out.

"Fuck," Skyler let out as he let go.

Alex felt the warm liquid invade her body. It felt different this time. She couldn't tell but it felt different and unlike anything before it. Skyler slowly pulled out and rolled over onto the other side of the bed. Alex got off the bed and cupped her hand underneath her crotch. She could feel his seed seeping down her inner thigh. Alex walked to the bathroom quickly but didn't shut the door. She looked at reflection in the mirror.

"What am I doing," she whispered to her reflection.

She placed her palms on her sink and looked down into the sink basin and exhaled. She looked back up and saw her brother standing behind her.

"Shit," she exclaimed.

"Sorry," Skyler said as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Stop," she said as he worked his hand down her body.

"I," he started as he placed his hand on the small of her back.

"I said stop, GODDAMNIT," she yelled at him.

"I'm sorry," he said as she turned around.

"FUCK YOU," Alex yelled at him as she slapped him hard across the face.

Skyler looked at her and stormed out of the bathroom. Alex remained in the bathroom. She looked herself over in the mirror. She stood there for what seemed like an eternity. She walked back into the living room and saw that Skyler had left. His small amounts of personal items were gone. She walked back into the bedroom and fell asleep.

As the weeks passed Alex's body began to change. She didn't get her period. She threw up several times. She began to think that she was pregnant, but there could be no way that could happen. She was for sure that she wasn't pregnant and that it couldn't happen. She eventually broke down and purchased a pregnancy test.

"Fuck me," Alex said as she held the test.

Alex looked down at the pregnancy test. She stared at the two little bars signifying she was pregnant. This was impossible; it had to be. She was told several times that she was infertile. She just couldn't be fertile all of a sudden. She had missed her period before, but it was never like this. She pulled her panties back up and threw the pregnancy test into the trashcan. She walked back to her room and sat on the bed. She pulled out a picture of Skyler a touched his face.

"I'm sorry."

She was jolted as she heard a knock at the front door open.

"Shit," Alex said to herself as she made it the living room.

She walked out and opened the door only to find Huff standing in the doorway.

"Come in," Alex said, "why are you here?"

"It's about Skyler," he exhaled.

"What," Alex said as he walked in.

"He's," Skyler started.

He stood silent in the room and Alex didn't say anything.

"What," Alex said loudly, "what happened?"

"He's been trying to get a hold of you," he said.

"I don't want to talk to him," she said.

"He really wants to talk to you," he smiled.

"Come in," she said as she led him into the apartment.

They walked to couch and they sat down. Alex looked over at him. Huff looked a bit different now that he'd been out of the Navy. He didn't say much, only that Skyler had been bouncing around from place to place and that he'd been staying with George and him for a bit. Alex slid close to him and hugged him.

"Don't leave me," Alex replied as she quickly kissed him.

rckplsky
rckplsky
212 Followers