Boat Ride

Story Info
The ride doesn't come free.
2.1k words
4.09
64k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers

Everyone at the Marina knew little Suzy. She was the daughter of one of the long-time members and had been hitching rides on boats almost from the time she could walk. She was a pretty and popular young woman and I'd taken her out a number of times.

Don't get me wrong. There'd never been anything improper about what went on. She was seventeen and I was in my thirties. She was just a good crew member, or an appreciative passenger, depending on the boat she was on.

Today she was turning eighteen and I had promised to take her out to where there were rumoured to be dolphins at play. We wouldn't try to approach the dolphins, just turn up in the general area where they'd been spotted and loiter around. If they chose to approach us, that was their right, and the Greenies who scream stay away could just get nicked. They'll find that dolphins make their own rules.

It was a nice warm day and Suzy arrived early in the afternoon. She came skipping on board, wearing a light summer dress thrown over a very nice bikini. OK. I'm just assuming that the bikini was nice but Suzy had a very nice figure and generally sported one of a variety of cute costumes.

I wished her a happy birthday and tossed her the keys, telling her to take it on out. She danced over to the controls, started her up, and took her out like a real pro. That lass certainly knew her way around a boat. I indicated the area where the dolphins were reputed to be and told her to take us there. All smiles she opened the throttle and away we went. (This is not to say I wasn't watching her like a hawk. This was my baby she was driving and I wasn't taking any chances.)

Once we were out on the open water Suzy got rid of her dress, and yes, she was wearing a very nice bikini. When we reached the area of the sightings we throttled down and just cruised slowly around for a while. I took over the wheel and Suzy shot through to the bow to see if she could catch a glimpse.

After just idling around for a few minutes I let out the anchor. We might as well stay in one place and see if the dolphins came to us. Drifting around we were just as likely to miss them if we went one way and they went another.

I stretched and looked around. We were the only boat for a kilometre or so. Unusual on a fine day like this one. I headed up to the bow to join Suzy.

She heard me coming, flashed me a smile over her shoulder and went back to her hopeful search. I stood behind her, admiring her slender figure, her shapely tush, her now eighteen year old figure.

Suzy was bent over arms on the rails, head resting on her arms when I stepped up behind her. I'd already made my preparation and it was the work of a moment to drop her bikini bottom, spread her lips, and place my erection between them.

I didn't try to drive home. Not at that point. She wasn't ready, was probably dry, and it would undoubtedly have been both painful and difficult to just take her. I was just preparing the playing field at this point.

Not unsurprisingly Suzy gave a startled scream, demanding to know what I thought I was playing at.

Even while she was giving out with her first startled protest I was unhooking the back of her bra, letting her breasts swing free.

"Now don't go getting upset," I told her calmly. "This is the way all boat bunnies pay for their rides."

"Not me," she squealed. "I've never had to do this sort of thing."

She was twisting about but I had her firmly pinned against the railing. All she was really doing with her squirming around was polishing my knob, which I found extremely interesting. She could squirm all day if this was what the result was.

"Even you," I said, "or perhaps I should say especially you. I bet you had a whole bunch of offers to go out on boats today."

She finally went still, frozen for a few moments.

"What? You mean they all. . .?"

"Probably," I said cheerfully. "How many offers did you have."

"I don't know," she muttered. "Lots. Um, will you get off me, please?"

"No. I'm taking this nice and slow. Feel free to wriggle against me some more."

By that point I had hold of her breasts and was cheerfully rubbing them, enjoying the feel of her. She tried to start squirming around again and seemed to come to the realisation that she was just rubbing herself against me, to my great delight.

"Don't worry. I'm going to take this nice and slow so you can get a proper feel for what's going on."

I pressed slightly against her, not actually pushing deeper into her, just letting her feel the pressure and know that I would be coming deeper.

She made a protesting little whine and I rubbed her breasts lightly, soothingly. Her nipples were hard against my palms and she was panting slightly. Whether she liked it or not, she was getting aroused.

It was pretty easy to tell that she was still a virgin. Everything I was doing was so new to her that she didn't know how to react. That was to my advantage as she decided to just let her body react naturally.

I pressed a little harder, starting to edge a little deeper into her, and she tentatively pushed back against me, probably not even knowing she was doing it.

"Stop it. You're hurting," she gasped. "Leave me alone, damn you."

"Stop worrying about it," I countered. "You'll find you adjust. It may hurt a little at the start but just a little and just for a few moments."

She seemed to freeze up again when I said that, apparently registering what I meant. I fervently hoped that the initial popping of her virginity wouldn't be too painful. I took advantage of that temporary freezes to find out, pushing quickly forward a little way, feeling her yield to me.

Also hearing her yield. She gave a small squeal and then used a very rude word to describe me. I had no choice. I gave her a quick spank on the bottom.

"Language?" I said, sounding shocked. "You've been listening to too many sailors. What would your mother think?"

"She'd think it was an appropriate way to describe someone who's jumped her daughter like this," came the snippy reply, and I had to laugh.

I was still in no hurry. I just rested on my laurels, as it were, cock nicely placed for a more dramatic push, but waiting. It wasn't long before Suzy adjusted to the new state of affairs. She was starting to move restlessly under me, knowing that there was more to come.

"What are you waiting for?" she finally demanded.

"You. If you're feeling comfortable all you need to do is push towards me and we'll get things started."

"You expect ME to . . ." Her voice broke off. She sounded quite shocked.

"Of course. Who would know better when you're prepared to move to the next step? You haven't had much choice up to this point so it's only fair I give you this chance."

That actually sounded quite reasonable. I just didn't point out that it was a limited time offer and I was coming in pretty damn soon, ready or not.

I guess she knew that she had no real choice and taking what was offered she could pretend she did. I felt a gentle pressure as she tentatively pushed back against me. I simply converted that gentle pressure into a steady push as I made my way down her passage, feeling it slowly give before me. She was aroused enough that I slid along quite smoothly, letting her feel as though she was pushing onto me, rather than being firmly taken.

When we finally came fully together she gave a little sigh of relief, apparently happy to find that everything fitted. I just held myself firmly against her for a moment, rubbing her breasts and letting her know what was going to happen.

"OK, love, I'm going to start moving. Why don't you just see if you can push to meet me as I come? We'll start nice and slow."

Nice and slow was indeed how we started. My intention was to only pull back a little way before returning, giving her the chance to push against me. She was fast off the mark, pushing to meet me from the first stroke.

Nice and slow was not how we continued, and don't blame me for that. I started to lengthen my stroke but when I started in Suzy pushed back to meet me with considerable oomph, driving herself hard against me with a little cry. The same thing happened on the next stroke. She didn't want nice and slow. She wanted what she wanted and she wanted it now.

I found myself increasing the length and speed of my stroke in sheer self-defence. I seemed to go from nice and slow to a full-on ravishment of her body in just a couple of strokes, with Suzy yelling her head off, urging me to go in harder.

One can only go so hard, I found. I wanted this to last and slowed a trifle, ignoring Suzy's pleas. By my way of thinking I could take her higher if we lasted longer. Why put all your effort into a quick frenzied relief when there was no need?

Suzy was up and riding the edge of a climax in no time flat. So was I for that matter, but I had experience and self-control in my favour. I held us at that spot, riding her hard enough to hold her there but not so hard that she went over.

Suzy was putting all she had into it, trying to push me along. I have no doubt that with a bit of experience she'd be able to do it, but right now she was at my mercy. I showed her I didn't have any, ploughing her fertile field but not yet sowing my seed.

I think she was getting quite angry towards the end. Her language deteriorated and her appeals strengthened. I relented (nature insisted) and gave her that last little bit of myself, finally allowing myself to climax, feeling her doing the same with a scream.

Afterwards she slumped over the rails, just breathing deeply. I stood behind her rubbing her back and, incidentally, making sure her bikini was properly off.

After a few minutes she straightened, back to her old self. She quickly spotted the fact that I'd removed her bikini and looked around for it.

"Leave it for now," I told her. "I like looking at you. How about we go in for a quick dip?"

Not surprisingly, she agreed. We were both sweaty and sticky, her probably more so than me. A dip would cool and cleanse. We slipped overboard, swimming around the boat for a while. Back on the boat, Suzy returned to the bow, hoping for the dolphins to come past.

We relaxed for a while, waiting, until eventually Suzy gave a squeal.

"They're coming," she called to me, and I strolled over to the bow to take a look.

"I'm going in," she said. "I want to see if they come over to me."

I still hadn't seen anything, and I was looking hard.

"Where did you see them?" I asked.

She danced back to my side.

"Over there," she said pointing. "I say one deep down, heading this way."

She crossed over to the side and was ready to dive in when I stopped her. It was easy enough to do. I just yelled out, "Shark."

Suzy jumped back from the side of the boat as if the shark was right there snapping at her.

"What? Where?" she demanded. "Sharks don't hand around dolphins."

"Over there," I said, pointing to where she'd seen her 'dolphin'.

She watched where I was pointing and he came up again, cruising slowly, circling the boat. A great white, about twelve foot long. And we'd been in there swimming.

"No dolphins today, I think," I said quietly. "He's all your fault, you know."

"My fault," squeaked Suzy. "What do you mean, my fault?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Virgin, non-virgin. A little bleeding afterwards. Jumping in the water for your swim. Shark smells the blood and comes looking. He thinks you're his dinner."

"He can think again," muttered Suzy. "I'm not going in there ever again. Look at the size of that monster."

"Um, are we still talking about the shark?" I asked.

Ashson
Ashson
8,516 Followers