Boat Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt her passion rising once more and soon she was French kissing Ralph while Joe was palming her cheeks apart and rooting about near her rose bud opening and she absolutely loved it and then her breath came in short gasps as the eroticism of the situation built.

"I'm so excited," she moaned into Ralph's mouth and Joe kissed her bottom and slapped it playfully.

"Ready for it?" Ralph asked.

"Never more so," she replied and she felt Joe leave her and settled back on his own bunk, his resurrected penis in his hand and looking like a cat, about to get all the cream in the world.

"Climb on board my love," invited Joe, "and let's get you nice and relaxed."

She settled with her legs astride him and jiggled herself until she felt the head of his erection at the entrance to her vagina. Then, taking a deep breath, she nodded her readiness and sank down on it and it filled her, just as she'd remembered, and then she experienced a sudden pang of anxiety, wondering if there would be room for Ralph as well.

Joe was soon bucking his hips until he was firmly lodged within her and she began to feel the start of a rising orgasm and kissed him for pleasing her so.

Then the bunk sagged under the weight of another body and she was soon aware of Ralph kneeling to get into position behind her. She paused and so did Joe and waited for the next stage of her conquest.

Joe pulled her down so that her breasts melded into his chest and her bottom rose to a sharp angle and then she felt the force of Ralph's cock being slid up and down her slit, gathering juice and wetting the huge and swollen head. She heard him spit on his fingers and then he was carefully caressing her tiny anal opening and, after a while, she began to relax until a finger entered her slowly, followed closely by another digit.

Again there was pause allowing her to adjust to the unusual sensation and after a while she thought,

"It won't be too bad."

The fingers withdrew and she knew the moment was upon her and, taking a deep breath, she felt the head of his penis at the gate and it slipped and probed for a while until a hand gripped it and, without warning, it slipped within the narrow passage and again rested and throbbed in position.

"Is it okay?" asked Joe, ever concerned about her well being.

"I think so. But be very careful with me," she begged.

"It'll soon be inside and you'll enjoy it, believe me," said Ralph showing supreme patience, for he truly wanted to jab it home as his shaft was throbbing and almost out of control with sexual anticipation.

"Let's try it then!" he said and suddenly pressed forward and her mouth opened wide as she gasped at the invasion.

"Go, Ralph!" said Joe. "Stick it to her, now!"

"Oh, my God!" she cried. "I've never... Oh my God! Yes!"

He was home and secure and her passage felt so tight he thought he would climax immediately and had to say his seven time table to hold it back.

Joe himself began to stir and soon, as the passages lubricated from the natural secretions, and then all three were moving and, as Joe thrust up and in, Ralph withdrew and vice versa.

Mary had a rhythm of her own which complimented her two lovers and she was even able to contract her internal muscles so that both cocks felt as though they were being squeezed by hot and unseen hands.

It wasn't clear who lost the will to continue as all the trio had been skirting the edges of their individual climaxes since the game began, but it was certainly Mary who shouted the first warning,

"I'm there! I can't wait! Are you ready?"

Joe opened his eyes and stared up at Ralph's glazed expression

"I'm on the edge! God it's there!"

"Go for it! Oh yes!" cried Ralph and the three of them lost all thought but the need to finish.

Mary felt the cock in her vagina begin to kick and swell and then Ralph's organ began to ejaculate in hard spurts as she lost her own battle and cried out in a peak of pure pleasure. She lost all sense and reason completely and, when she regained sanity, she was the filling in an extraordinary sandwich of panting, sweating and heaving bodies that slipped and ground out their own rhythms above and below her own.

She was aware of hot liquids shooting up inside her and loud slurping sounds as the trio fought to satisfy the longing in their loins and, as they slowed and finally stopped, she felt a calm satisfaction that was so unique that it brought her into a true state of bliss.

Ralph was the first to groan and move away and the loss of his weight seemed to her like the loss of something precious from her life so she clung to Joe and he held her and she felt his penis twitch, almost involuntarily, inside her.

She heard Ralph pad his way to the bathroom and heard the shower and the sounds of washing beyond her little world and she rolled away from Joe and fell asleep.

When he moved she was unaware of his departure and slept on completely satiated and relaxed.

The start up of the engine brought her awake and she lay there, as the events of that last hour or so were replayed in her mind. She felt her aching and reddened breasts and then her hand moved down to her vagina and she felt the swollen lips and her semen covered pubic hair and thighs and smiled, knowing the pleasure she'd had from her companions.

The cabin door opened and Joe appeared with a cold drink so she sat up and took a sip and he asked her if she wanted a shower.

"How near are we?" she asked.

"About half an hour, I should think, why?"

"Long enough! Give me a cuddle, Joe."

Soon he was between her legs and she was kissing an caressing his back and she held him to her until his newly erect penis slipped inside her and began pumping her ravaged and slippery vagina, and she worked her hips as he reamed her with renew passion.

"God. I can't believe it!" he cried. "I'm nearly there!"

"Go for it!" she cried, thrusting her hips at him and then she felt his cock twitching and emptying into her and she loved it, for it made her feel so happy and desirable.

He left her after a while and later she decided that it was time she cleaned herself up and, as she made her way to the bathroom, she encountered Ralph in the passageway.

"Not yet, my lovely lady!" he smiled. "Haven't you forgotten me?"

"You two are insatiable! I'll be dead unless I get off this boat soon. Come on then, where do you want me?"

"Right here," he said and turned her so that she was facing the narrow steps leading up to the prow of the barge.

"Put you hands on the step and spread your legs, Mary. It won't take long and then I promise, you can get ready to go!"

She leaned forward, her hands flat on the third step and felt him fingering her pussy from behind. She smiled, anticipating his plans and, when she felt his penis at the entrance to her love channel, she pushed back a little and enjoyed the sensation of his swollen cock head slipping so easily inside her.

He began to push his hips forward and the whole stem was soon lodged within her and she moaned with the excitement of it all. It was a lovely sensation and she felt the joy of his thick penis as it reamed such a well worn path and the tingling inside her was so exciting that she was soon heading for another orgasm and began clutching his penis with her muscles.

He was ready once more and warned her of his approaching climax and she moaned out,

"Go for it, Ralph! I'm there!" and they were lost in a whirl of joy as he shot his semen into her, and when they were finally still he pulled away, turned and gave her such a kiss that her head began to spin.

Then they broke off, both tired and done and she moved to the bathroom and enjoyed a cool shower. She used a rough towel to dry herself and her body looked pink and healthy.

Donning her summer dress she located her bikini panties and suddenly heard voices from the towpath. Looking out of the window she saw other people beyond the boat and a flower decorated boating inn. As the barge bumped along the canal side she heard Graham's voice sound as he offered to catch the mooring rope.

She climbed up into the sunlight and smiled when she saw Graham. He shaded his eyes and smiled back and she nodded her happiness at the questioning look in his eyes.

Later they had a meal together, though the events of the late afternoon were never mentioned and, when it was time to go, she was kissed by both Ralph and Joe and later in the car she almost fell asleep.

In bed together, Graham held her and, in the darkness, asked if she was happy.

"Yes. It was every bit as good as I'd hoped."

"You weren't scared then?"

"Only of you not wanting me after it was all over."

"That will never happen," said Graham, "as long as I know and approve."

"Then that's all right," she whispered. "Shall I tell you what happened?"

"Yes please, my darling. I can hardly wait!"

12