Boat Show

Story Info
Girl and guy end up showing off.
2.4k words
4.14
37.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of shopping and site seeing when we finally came around the bend at a little past one in the morning to see the long boat dock ahead of us. The dock, or East Seas Marina as the sign prominently displayed, was a medium size marina, used for travelers up and down the coast to moor their boats while they spent a day or two within walking distance from downtown restaurants and festivities.

Kevin and I started making our way down the main strip and towards the last row of boats. We had decided to get away for the weekend and our little 30 foot boat provided the perfect escape. As we reached the last row and headed down the left hand section to our little corner of the dock, Kevin remarked off handedly, "You know, we never really have tested the full potential of this boat."

I caught a quick glance at his muscular frame silhouetted in the light from the boat dock lamps and saw a smile forming at the side of his mouth. His penetrating eyes were focused at the end of the dock where our destination could be seen in the distance and the breeze was blowing through his short hair. As we came closer to the end of the dock, I noticed the last few lamp posts were out, giving off an eerie sensation as we passed the few remaining boats to get to the one we'd be spending the night on.

I reached to climb on board, but Kevin caught my arm and pressed me up against the nearby lamp post next to the dock. He pressed his mouth against mine and I could smell his faint cologne as he pulled my body up against his and started grinding his hard dick against the tight fabric of my jean shorts. "Damn I want you..." he whispered into my ear as he started kissing and biting at my neck, his stubble playing against my skin.

I pressed my body back into his, moaning slightly, pressing my breasts up against his chest. He pushed his hand down my shorts and made his way to my pussy, sliding his finger through my already wet clit and back between my pussy lips, pushing his finger in and out, fucking my tight little pussy. "Oh don't stop," I moaned as I reached down and groped his hard cock through his pants, "God, your dick is so fucking perfect...all I want to do is suck on it, please let me suck on it... please..." I begged.


He pulled me back and helped me onto the boat. My head was spinning as he sat down on the boat cushion and I kneeled between his legs getting ready to take in his enormous cock like a little girl waiting for a lollipop. I pulled a strand of long wavy red hair out of my face and reached forward towards the massive bulge in his shorts and quickly undid the button, then the zipper. I released his thick cock from its confinement and began stroking it up and down. He put one hand on top of mine, half guiding, half knowing it turned me on to have him do this and he moaned as I leaned forward pressing my breasts on him while I circled my warm tongue around the head of his swollen dick.

I kept toying with him, flicking my tongue on the head then tracing it down to the base, then all at once, I placed my warm mouth over the head of his rock hard cock and slid it into my mouth. "Oh god, your mouth's so fucking hot...mmm, keep sucking my dick..." he groaned.

He reached forward and put his hand through my hair, and I could tell he wanted to fuck my face. I lost all inhibitions at the feel of his hand at the back of my neck, mixed with my long hair, guiding me on his dick. The taste of his flesh and the heat of his dick on my lips and in my mouth was enough to drive me mad. I reached down and started playing with my own pussy while trying desperately to concentrate on his dick pumping in and out of my mouth. I heard him moan a little and looked up to see him with his head back and eyes closed as I let him take the wheel on how fast or slow he wanted it.

I could taste the first trickles of his cum as he continued face fucking me and I began massaging his balls at the same time, trying to take in more and more of his dick in my mouth as he forced me down again and again. He had a fistful of my hair in his hand as he began to climax in my mouth and I could feel the warm jets hit the back of my throat. My pussy began throbbing and I grabbed his dick with both hands and kept sucking while he shot again and again into my mouth with each thrust until he was empty. His hand loosened as I continued to lick off every last bit of cum until finally, I looked up at him and asked "Better?"

"Almost," he replied in a lazy drawl, he reached down and massaged my breasts with his hands and then quickly took off my shirt and bra. "Stand up," he commanded.

I stood up in front of him putting one hand on an upper bar on the boat to steady myself. He leaned forward and latched his fingers in one of my short pockets, pulling me closer to him until I was standing right in front of him, then with one hand on my ass he slid the other up the inside of my thigh till his fingers began pressing at the fabric near my pussy. His warm fingers were rubbing back and forth against my clit and my head fell back slowly as I pressed against him, his mouth kissing my stomach and biting at my sides. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter by the second and knew I couldn't hold out much longer. He withdrew his hands a moment later and moved them to my shorts to begin unbuttoning them and then pulled them down around my ankles. I stepped out of them and he threw them to the side of the boat.

"Mmmm, my turn," he said and he reached up with his hand once more along the inside of my thigh until he reached the small amount of fabric between my legs. He gently tugged the thong panties to one side and rubbed my slit with his finger, pushing neat little circles around my swollen clit. I could feel that my pussy was wet and about to become even more so. He looked up at my face, reading my _expression as I closed my eyes and began moaning. I pressed against his fingers wanting them inside me and hoping he would get the idea, but he persisted in staying away from my hole purposely. I reached up and grabbed hold of the bar on the bimini top with my other hand now, trying to steady myself from falling over as he slid his finger down and into my pussy hole and began gliding it in and out.

With his other hand, he lifted my leg and put my foot up on the side of the boat while he leaned forward and ran his tongue along my slit. I could feel the breeze wrapping my hair around my sides and the coolness of the air in contrast to his hot tongue probing the inside of my pussy and then running back up to my clit. He continued fucking me with his finger while his mouth latched on to my clit and his tongue flicked back and forth and gently bit to add just a little pain. I could feel the orgasm building in me and pressed my pussy into his face wanting more and more of his mouth and tongue. His tongue was lapping at my pussy and the fingers kept pushing in and out until I barely realized in time to hold my scream in while I came and the world exploded around me as waves of ecstasy washed over me again and again. I could barely hold myself up and in fact, had it not been for holding onto the bimini bar, I might have fallen over right there and still he kept licking and sucking at my clit. He slowly leaned back and I opened my eyes a little as I began to remember where I was. I snuck a quick glance down the length of the dock and made sure that no one was coming around the corner. I was about to close my eyes for a few more seconds when I noticed the figure sitting on the back of a boat about three boats down.

Leaning back in a chair on the back of another boat was man with a beer in one hand watching us intently. I almost gasped, but held it so as not to let Kevin know what was happening. I felt myself getting wet again at the thought of this dark haired stranger watching our show on the back of the boat. He had a medium build and was probably in his late thirties and the bulge in his pants was unmistakable. He took another sip of the beer then put it down on the table next to him and began unbuckling his pants. Just the idea of him watching me was making me hornier then ever and I began playing with my nipples and massaging my breasts. I slipped one hand down my stomach and between my legs as I looked down at Kevin and realized that this was turning him on too. His once again, rock hard cock was proof enough that he was enjoying what he was seeing "That's it baby, play with yourself...I wanna see you cum" Kevin murmured.

"You wanna see me cum huh? How bout if I cum all over your dick?" I replied.

I leaned over, and putting one knee on either side of him, I straddled his dick till his whole length was inside me. I heard a sigh escape his lips and from behind him, I saw the dark haired man pulling his own dick out of his pants. His eyes fixed on mine and he began slowly stroking his cock as he watched me ride Kevin's dick grinding into it again and again.

Kevin started greedily sucking my tits and pressing my body into his as I rode up and down taking in the length of his shaft. I wrapped my hands around the back of his head and neck and then along his back with my nails. I could feel his cock pulsing in my pussy and sliding in and out as I thrust myself down on him. The dark-haired man was keeping in pace with my movements, stroking down when I went down and back up as I lifted and I could see the contortions on his face as was pumping himself.

Kevin was tensing up and I could feel he was about ready to come inside me when he lifted me off him, got up and bent me over the side of the boat facing the dark-haired man. Kevin leaned in behind me and put one hand on my hip and the other on his cock as he guided it to my pussy. In one quick thrust, he slid his entire length into my pussy and grabbed my hips with both hands. The dark-haired man now had a complete view of me leaning over the side of the boat with my full breasts pushed up against the side and Kevin pounding me from behind and still he stared right into my eyes stroking his dick harder and faster as Kevin continued ramming his dick into me.

I couldn't keep going much longer and I knew Kevin was about to fill me up with his come. Seeing this man watching every aspect of me being fucked put me over the edge and my body started tensing up in expectation of my orgasm. As Kevin's thrusts became harder and quicker I couldn't hold back and I climaxed so hard that all I saw was stars. Feeling me climax and squeeze my pussy against his cock was almost too much for Kevin, but he pulled out as I voiced my objections. "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet..." he said.

A moment later I felt the head of his cock pressed against my ass, right at the tip. He pushed his way in slowly filling my ass with his hard thick dick, pushing it farther with each and every stroke. I saw the realization of what Kevin was doing show on the dark-haired man's face and the look he had was one of pure ecstasy. Kevin was pumping harder now, fucking my ass with incredible force. I felt yet another orgasm building, the feel of his cock filling me up was almost unbearable. As his strokes quickened, so again did the dark-haired man's as he pumped his cock to our tempo. A few seconds later I felt Kevin tense and hot jets of sperm coated the inside of my ass as he dug his hands into my hips. I came again, trying not to scream, simply holding it in as the waves overtook me and Kevin's cum started dripping down my leg. I opened my eyes and looked at the dark-haired man, I saw his head fall back and his face contort at the sight of our orgasm together and after a few hard strokes on his throbbing cock, he came with us watching us as he spent his load.

The dark-haired man took another swig of beer and then got up from his seat and proceeded to walk into his cabin, no doubt in search of something to clean off with and I have to say that I was a little upset when he went inside but grateful to him too. Kevin pulled out of me and grabbed a large towel. He wrapped me up in it and we sat down on the boat cushion looking at the stars before going inside. I was about to put on my clothes when he whispered in my ear "Do you think he liked the show?"