Boating in the San Juans Ch. 01

Story Info
Husbands swap wives on a boating trip.
4.8k words
4.37
172.7k
37

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lil and I, just got back from our vacation, it was a very sexciting trip. During the early seventies we were swingers but due to having our children we stopped. We continued to involve other people in our sexual actives via fantasy. I loved thinking about her being an exhibitionist and being seduced while I watched. The idea of watching her succumb to another man's advances, always got me hard. During the twenty years since we quit the swing scene Lil has gradually become more conservative in her approach to sex. Her enjoyment of the act is still as strong if not stronger but the idea of involving other people is in her words, "not going to happen ever again." I had given up on the idea of ever having the opportunity to see her with another guy. We have three kids who are either in college or high school and this year we could not co-ordinate all our schedules for our vacation. Lil and I decided that we would go without the kids. She said it would do us some good having the two weeks to our selves. I agreed, hoping that having no kids around would loosen her up sexually.

We hooked up the travel trailer and headed north to a small harbor in Washington state where we are part owners of a thirty-five foot cabin cruiser. We were planning on taking the boat out into the American San Juan islands for eight or nine days. It was the first part of August and hot as hell when we left. Lil dressed in the same old long loose dress she normally travels in when we left home. If I drive long hours each day it would take two days to reach the boat from our home. We decided to take it easy and explore the country, on out way up. The first night found us camped in the mountains. I built a fire and sat down to smoke a joint to relax after driving about four hundred miles. Lil came out of the trailer with a bottle of wine and joined me.

After about an hour of chit chat she stood up and looked at me saying, "Ok, now I'm relaxed."

With that statement she pulled the long dress off revealing a short sun dress under neath.

"This is what I'm going to be wearing for the rest of the trip. Do you like it?" she said.

"Like it? I love it!" I replied.

"Good, you better. I have four more like it. Plus a couple of new swim suits and." she said while lifting her dress, "I did not bring any panties."

She had shaved all the hair off her pussy lips and cut the rest into a heart shape like we had done when we were swinging. I was stunned here was my wife of twenty years ago standing in front of me, she looked delicious. After three kids and at age 42 she still had a great shape. Thirty-six inch legs, thirty-nine inch hips, twenty-eight inch waist and thirty-six inch C cup chest.

As I looked at her, she saw the question in my eyes and said, "I know you have not been happy with my sexual attitude lately so I thought I would try and be little more risque. I am ready to loosen up some with one rule. Others can look but only you can touch, Ok?"

My mouth was dry and my cock was hard, I could only look and nod my head.

"Damn," I thought, "she is beautiful. I wonder if under the right circumstances would she reconsider." I dismissed that thought and decided I was lucky to have her under any conditions.

"Well close your mouth and say something" I heard her say.

Looking into her eyes I said, "your are beautiful, I love you and thank you."

"Well show me how thankful you are." she replied.

I pulled down my shorts and showed her my hard cock, telling her to come hither. She stood in front of me as I ran my hands over her body. Pulling up her dress I proceeded to suck her clit and fingered her pussy to the first of many orgasms she would have during the next two weeks. Untiing the top of her dress exposing her breasts she proceeded to lowered herself onto my cock and we fucked each other for the next fifteen minutes.

The next morning we walked over to the campground showers. Lil wore short bath robe over her naked body.

When we were at the door she peeked in and saw that no one was there, turning to me she took off the robe and said, "well do I still look alright the morning after?"

Smiling I said, "I think I'll keep you around a while longer."

As I said that the door to the mens shower open and two guys in their mid thirties walked out. They stopped dead and just stared at my naked wife.

She looked at them and smiled saying, "Nice day isn't it?"

One of them said, "It is now!"

Then she turned with a wink in their direction and went into the shower.

I smiled and said, "good morning," as I passed them going into the shower.

As the door was closing I heard the other one say, "damn what a babe."

"Yes," I thought "what a babe!" This vacation is looking better and better all the time.

After my shower, I walked back to our campsite. I noticed that the two guys were camped next to us, they were sitting on the ground rolling up their tent and sleeping bags. A few minutes later Lil came out of the shower dressed in another short sun dress which came to mid thigh and was fairly low cut. Her breasts jiggled invitingly as she walked back to our spot. The guys saw her and stopped what they were doing to watch. As she got close enough for her to here them, one of them gave her a wolf whistle. Lil surprised them and me by changing course toward them. When she was standing about five feet from them and next to the picnic table she stopped and said, "thank you." They talked for a few minutes, as I watched the guys try to look under her dress with out being too obvious about it. Lil looked at me and saw that I was watching, she turned back to the guys raised her leg and rested it on the table bench. Leaning forward she said something to them. Her actions did not go unrewarded as both of the guys had big grins on their faces. She laughed at something one of them said which caused one of her breasts to slip out of the dress. On of the guys got up from the ground and put his hand on her thigh and began to run it up toward her shaved pussy. His hand was almost to it's goal when she put her leg down and backed up a step.

Shaking her finger at them I heard her say, "You can look but not touch." She smiled and turned back to our site, as she did she raised the back of her dress giving them a fair well glance at her naked ass.

When she came close enough, I could see excitement in her eyes and in the way her body moved. I took her in my arms and kissed her, boldly stroking her wet pussy. Leaning her against the truck I fingered her to orgasm which took only a few seconds.

Once we were on the highway she exclaimed, "damn, I didn't remember how exciting it was to be an exhibitionist! Did you like my little tease?"

Placing her hand on my hard cock, I asked "What do you think?"

Seeing my condition she asked, "Do you want me to take care of that for you?"

"Damn right!" I replied.

She freed my cock and proceeded to suck me while we traveled sixty-five miles an hour along the freeway. Leaning over I pulled her dress past her hips so I could pleasure her with my fingers. We have a four wheel drive suburban which sits higher than a car so passing cars could not see what was happening. The big trucks however were another story. One trucker came up along side us did a double take and matched our speed for about five minutes. He had a perfect view of my fingers sliding in and out of her shaved pussy. I saw him talking on the CB. Looking in my mirror I saw three other trucks lined up behind him. .When I told Lil what was happening she said, "do what ever you want."

I had her get on her knees, which put her ass and pussy a few inches above the side window. Each trucker got an eye full as they passed us. My wife was moaning that she was close to cumming. I told her that so was I and to let me know when so we could cum together. A few seconds later she came with my fingers jammed into her as far as possible. Two or three seconds later my orgasm burned through my cock. (What a great way to travel)

The rest of that days travel passed much the same way, with Lil flashing truckers and playing with herself. At one point she took off her dress and rode naked for several hours. That evening we found a camp site on Lake Shasta in northern California. After supper before it got dark we went for a swim. She came out of the travel trailer wearing the short robe and I could tell there was nothing on under neath it.

I asked about the two new swim suits and she told me that they are for the boat, "besides I didn't think I would need one this time."

"Good idea" I thought.

We walked through the trees and bushes down to the lake and went skinny dipping for about an hour. Afterwards we sat on our towels as the sun went down. Several boats cruised slowly by while I took some great photo's of her laying on the beach. We made slow passionate love right there for over an hour. I told her how much I had been enjoying our trip so far and she admitted that in spite of her fears she was having a ball. Lil did not bother with her robe as we walked back to our trailer. I'm sure she was seen a few times along the way.

Buy the end of the next day we were within two hundred miles of the boat. We decided to not push through and found a RV park with a pool. Before dinner we went for a swim. Lil appeared wearing the smallest two piece suit I have ever seen on her. She was a bit worried about what I would think but one look in my eyes told her that she had nothing to worry about.

"Wow! I can't wait to see the other one." I said.

"Your going to have to wait for the boat, to see that one." she replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"It's smaller!" she replied.

No matter how much I begged and pleaded with her she just laughed and said, "You will see it tomorrow on the boat."

There were several people at the pool when we got there. Most of the guys gave her the eye but nothing happened while we swam and played some volley ball with a nice couple from California. After a couple of hours we left for dinner.

During and after dinner we drank a bottle of wine and smoked a joint. Knowing that the pool closed at 11:00 we waited until about 10:15 so we could have the hot tub to ourselves. We shared another joint while waiting so when we walked over we were quite high. At the gate we met our volley ball players, they had the same idea we had. They also had the giggles so we decided to share the tub. They were quite friendly and open. The conversation quickly became sexual when the guy asked if we had camped by Shasta Lake last night. Lil and I looked at each other and nodded.

"I thought so." then turning to Lil he continued, "you have a very sexy body, thank you for sharing it with me."

"You are welcome. Just how much did I share with you?" Lil asked.

"Well we were headed to the lake for a swim when we saw the two of you in the water. We spied on you for a few minutes and were just about to move on when you came out of the water. We had my binoculars with us so we could see pretty good. I certainly liked what I saw."

His wife interrupted saying, "and I liked what I saw."

"Anyway after you sat down we moved on for our swim." he continued. "On our way back we stopped again and watched for about ten minutes while the two of you finished making love."

I thought Lil would be upset by their story but she surprised me again by saying, "Well then since you have seen us naked and making love it seems only fair that we see you."

The guy looked at his wife, shrugging his shoulders with a question mark.

She said, "Here?"

"Well we can at least go skinny dipping in this tub." he told her.

"We will if you will, won't we sweetheart?" Lil challenged.

"Of course!" I replied.

Her husband slid around behind her and undid her top letting her large breasts hang naked. Then he stood her up and pulled her bottoms down and off, leaving her totally naked. The water in the tub came to about mid thigh on her. She was very good looking and I told her so. She was a little heavier than Lil but well proportioned. He told her to sit on the edge of the tub and spread her legs a little. The hair on her pussy was cropped short and I could see her enlarged clit. Her nipples were standing hard on her big breasts and she was taking short breaths. I realized that she was sexually excited and my cock started to rise.

I looked at Lil and found her staring at her husband as her pulled down his suit. When his semi-hard cock was free her eyes got big and her breathing increased. He looked to be about an inch longer than my six but about the same thickness. He stroked it several times making it harder.

"Can I see your heart again only a little bit closer?" he asked.

My wife stood up and slowly took her suit off. Sitting next to his wife she spread her legs showing him her heart. He stroked his cock while she stripped and was at full erection by the time she was sitting next to his wife.

"Can you see it ok now?" she asked.

"Not as good as I would like." he replied.

"Well maybe I'll let you have a closer look later." she said.

I looked at his wife to find her looking at me. I took the hint and took off my suit. She smiled and spread her legs farther apart stroking her pussy as I stroked my hard cock. Lil saw her and stroked her pussy while her husband watched her and stroked his hard cock.

"Well," I thought, "here we are all naked and ready to fuck. Who's going to fuck who?"

I knew that Lil was very high on the wine and the smoke. In that condition she might go all the way. The guy and myself watched each others wife play with themselves.

"Who is going to make the first move?" I wondered.

His wife suddenly moaned and shoved two fingers into her pussy as she came. That broke the trance. He looked at Lil, then stepped up to his wife. She pulled her legs up and out, spreading her pussy open for him as he slid his hard cock into her. Lil moved over to sit beside her and fingered her pussy as they fucked. They lasted for about ten minutes then he stiffened and came deep inside her.

As he slid out of her, he said to Lil, "Please will you stroke it a little?"

Lil looked at me and I nodded. She leaned over and grabbed his cock and began to stroke it. When she changed positions for a better grip, I saw my opportunity. Moving behind her I positioned my cock and slid home. Lil was more than ready for me. She came with in the first couple of minutes. She grabbed his hip with one hand and held his cock with the other, as I slammed in and out of her. She bounced back a forth with my thrusts, causing her hand to slid on his cock at the same time. His wife moved over by me and spread her legs. I put one of my hands on her thigh and slid it up to her pussy. Is stroked two fingers in and out of her as I stroked my cock in and out of my wife. His hands went to Lil's breasts fondling them and drawing out her nipples. Lil's pussy went crazy on my cock as she came. Her orgasm was too much for me and my orgasm ripped out.

My thumb found his wife's clit and stroked it, while I slid three fingers in and out of her pussy. I began to work her pussy faster and faster. She responded with moans and a clutching pussy. Grabbing my hand and pushing my fingers in as far as they would go she came. I looked at my wife who was still slowly stroking his softening cock. I could not tell if he had cum again or not, I thought not.

He looked around at all of us and said, "wow that was really fun."

We all settled back into the tub, much more relaxed than before. After about fifteen minutes Lil said she was getting too hot. She climbed out of the tub and laid on one of the lounges. His wife said she needed to use the bathroom, since I did too we walked down the hall together. When we were out of sight of the others she turned to me and said, "you really have some magic fingers."

Stepping close and sliding my fingers back into her I said, "only when I have a magic box to play with."

She sighed as she leaned against the wall spreading her legs and humping her pussy on my fingers, while I sucked her nipples.

I really had to go so I stepped back saying, "I'll meet you back here in a few minutes."

"Ok" she replied.

When I was in the bathroom, it dawned on me what I had just done. I left my naked, drunk and horny wife alone with a naked horny man. My imagination took flight and my cock began to harden as I imagined what I might see upon returning. I walked out of the bathroom to find his wife peeking around the corner. I came up behind her putting my hand on her back and sliding it down around her ass and into her pussy. As I stroked her, I peeked over her shoulder. Her husband was straddling the lounge between my wife's legs, stroking his hard cock while my wife showed him her heart.

My cock jumped to full erection as I thought, "damn all he has to do is lean over a little and move forward 12 inches and he would be buried in my wife's pussy."

His wife turned to me and asked, "do you think they will do it?"

"I don't know. I hope so. Then I can do you." I replied.

"Why wait for them? I'm ready now and it looks like you are too." She said.

She got down on her hands and knees pointing her pussy at me. I looked at her and then at my wife.

"I want to very much, but not until she does." I told her.

She smiled and said, "Now I know why I like you so much. Ok, when you are ready, just put it in."

I kneeled behind her and continued to finger her and stroke my cock while we watched them. Lil asked if he could see alright. He slid a little closer saying he was almost close enough, she laughed.

"close enough for what?"

He chuckled as he put a hand on her leg sliding it up to her pussy. I thought here it comes, time to quit. He held her eyes while sliding his middle finger over her clit and up into her pussy. I figured that the next thing her pussy felt, would be his cock sliding into it. He fingered her for a few minutes and her hips responded with a slight up and down motion.

His wife was doing the same thing to my fingers. Lil was close to cumming and had her eyes were closed as she humped away on his fingers. She did not notice that his cock was an inch away from penetrating her. He removed his fingers from inside her and continued to rapidly stroke her clit. His cock bumped against her pussy each time she moved her hips as she strove toward her orgasm. He leaned forward and the next time she moved, two inches of his cock slipped into her. At the same time my hips shot forward and my hard cock was buried in his wife's hot clutching pussy. My wife's eyes popped open as he pushed his whole cock into her. She looked around wildly, then as he gave her a few quick thrusts her eye glazed over and she spread her pussy as his cock moved inside her. While this was going on I was slamming my cock in and out of his wife. When Lil came so did I and with a scream of pleasure so did his wife. Lil and her husband heard her and Lil pushed him off her telling him she was sorry but she was not ready for this. We came around the corner laughing. Lil and her husband wanted to know who screamed. I told them that his wife was peeking around the corner at the two of you, when I sneaked up and poked her with my hard-on, causing her to jump and scream. It was pretty close to the truth.

"You two must have been doing something exciting since she never heard me. What were you doing?" I asked.

His wife said, "he was getting a close look at her heart."

"And how was it?" I asked.

"Very nice, but I needed a little longer look." he replied.

"Really! I'm sorry but it's time for bed. Ready to go sweety?" I asked my wife.

She nodded her head still a little confused about what just happened. I didn't realize how smashed Lil was until she tried to stand up and almost fell over. I slipped on my suit and draped my towel over her shoulders to walk her back to our trailer. She kept trying to go to sleep on my shoulder, so he volunteered to help me walk her back. Lil fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow. When I came out to say good night, he said his wife had told him what really happened and that he was sorry. He would have never gone as far as he did, if he had known how out of it she was. I told him that it was alright, she appeared to be enjoying it until that moment and probably would not remember much of what happened anyway. I thanked them and we made plans to meet again in eight or nine days on our way back.

12