Boating in the San Juans Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough the next morning I asked Lil how she was feeling. She said she was fine, a little hung over but ok.

"What do you remember of the end of last night?" I asked.

"Well you and her went to the bathroom and I was laying on the lounge. He came over and asked to see my heart. So I let him. I remember he sat between my open legs and that his cock was pretty hard. I put my hand on myself and realized that another orgasm was waiting to cum out. I was really horny last night wasn't I?"

I nodded and she continued, "anyway he must have figured out how horny I was because I remember him sliding closer. When I saw his hard cock so close to my pussy, I was about to move away, but he put his hand on my leg and sliding it down he began to stroke me. It felt so good, so I let him."

She stopped talking and looked at me with a fearful look on her face and said, "he fucked me didn't he?"

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"I remember his fingers in me and then I started to cum."

She stopped again. Then nodding her head, "yes, I remember I was moving with my orgasm when I felt him slip in a little ways. I started to push him away and he pushed all the way in and then my orgasm hit. That's all I remember. What else happened?"

I told her that her orgasm lasted about three or four minutes and that she fucked him the whole time. Then I told her how she got scared and pushed him away.

She was silent for a while and then said with a smile, "that poor guy. Did you get to have sex with his wife?"

I looked at her with a question on my face and she said, "well I hope you did it, would serve him right for taking advantage of poor me."

We laughed and I asked her if she was alright with what happened last night. She told me that she was fine.

"I was having a great time teasing him and from what you told me I had a great orgasm fucking him. So if you are alright then I'm alright."

I pulled her close and told her that I loved her. We went to the showers to get ready to leave. When Lil came out she was wearing a big grin and a short sexy sun dress. When I asked why she was smiling she told me that his wife was in the shower too. She had told her what a great lover I was and how I would not fuck her, until you were. Then she thanked me for sharing you with her and how much she will enjoy seeing us again.

"So why does that make you smile?" I asked.

"Now I don't feel so guilty about letting her husband inside of me. Ready to go Magic Fingers?" She said as she opened the truck's door and pulling up her dress to show me her naked pussy.

I grinned at her and thought, "Oh what a great vacation."

As we were riding along the freeway, Lil told me that what happened last night was an accident and not, to count on it happening again. I told her that is was no problem but that I could hope, couldn't I?

"You can hope all you want but that will not make it so." she replied.

Reaching down to stroke her pussy I asked, "it was pretty exciting though, wasn't it?"

"It was that alright." she admitted.

We were on the water later that afternoon and by late afternoon we were tied to a buoy in Spencer Spit State Park. The day was very warm and muggy we were drinking cold wine coolers and after a couple of those we were feeling no pain. I was sitting around nude reading a book while Lil wore only the bottoms of her suit. She was moving around the boat putting things away and generally cleaning up after the dinner I cooked. I was watching her and thinking about that guys cock slipping into her and her resulting orgasm. My cock began to grow at the thought. My wife notice it's increased proportions.

"I know what you are thinking about?"

"Oh yeah! What?" I asked.

She pulled her suit to the side exposing her pussy saying, "this."

"When you're right, you're right." I replied.

She pulled her suit off and sat on my lap. As my cock was enveloped by her, I began to nibble on her nipples. We took our time and made love for the next hour. The activities of the day and our love making had worn us both out, so we turned in early and slept for the next ten hours.

12