Boating in the San Juans Ch. 03

Story Info
The swapping continues.
4.1k words
4.36
90.8k
12

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So the game was on, it was the girls against the boys. Both girls had on skimpy dresses and the guys had on shorts. The girls won the first couple of hands and had us kiss them both. We claimed foul since they each got four kisses. We won the next hand and decided to have our wives kiss the others husband. Lois kissed me first, sitting on my lap she frenched me and put my hand on her breast. Lil did the same for Clark. They declined the second kiss because of the breast feel. We cried foul again but to no avail. The game went on like this for six or seven hands. The girls won the game but we cried foul since they looked so sexy we could not concentrate. The four of us had emptied two bottles of wine and smoked three joints. We were on the high side of high. I needed to use the bathroom. As I left I heard Clark ask Lil for a dance. As I was coming back to the salon I forgot to duck and smacked my head. The next thing I remember was opening my eyes and seeing their worried faces. Sitting up I felt a small hump forming in my head.

"Are you alright?" They wanted to know.

I told them that my head hurt and that I should lie down for a while. After about ten minutes my head quit hurting and I felt fine but I told them that I was going to back to the boat for a couple excedrine and lay down for a few minutes.

"I'll help you." Lil said.

"No I'll only be gone for about thirty minutes."

"Ok" she replied.

About twenty minutes later I heard Lois say, "I'll go check on him. Be right back."

When she climbed on the boat she was surprised to see me sitting in my chair smiling at her. "Hi, how are you doing?" she asked.

"Fine, high and horny" I replied.

"Well you don't need to knock." she said as she started lifting her dress off.

I held up my hand and said, "not yet, Clark needs to seduce Lil first. Go back over and tell them I passed out. Then go to the bathroom and pretend to pass out yourself. We will see if Clark gets lucky. Then, I will, come knocking." She smiled and went back.

A few minutes more and I heard her tell them she was going to the bathroom. After about tens minutes I heard Clark call out to Lois asking if she was alright. I climbed out of the boat and looked in the stateroom windows. Lois was laying on the bed with her bare ass pointed at the window pretending to be asleep. Clark peeked in the room and saw her. She winked at him and whispered that she was passed out, too. He grinned and nodded his head. I moved to the salon window to see what would happen.

Clark sat down next to my wife and put his arm around her. He told her that Lois had also passed out. Lil said that she should go.

"Not yet I still owe you a kiss." he said.

He started kissing her neck below her ear and moving around to the other ear without touching her mouth. My wife's neck is very sensitive, by the time he was back where he started, she was breathing a little faster. Then he gave her a very sensual kiss on the lips. When he finished she had a glazed look in her eyes. I heard him ask her if she wanted to go now?

"Not yet." she replied.

So he kissed her again only this time his hand went to her breasts and began to caress them through her dress. I could see her nipples harden under the thin material. Her hand went to his chest and she played with the fur on it.

"Do you want to feel something different?" he asked.

"What?" she replied.

Standing up he pulled her up in front of him. Reaching behind her he untied the top of her dress and let it fall to her waist. My wife just stood there looking at him. He stepped up and began to rub his hairy chest on her nipples. Lil smiled and told him that it felt sexy. He pulled her close and kissed her again while he slid his hands down her back under her dress to cup her naked ass. He gently pulled her against his cock while slowly rocking his hips. Clark turned her a little to the side, toward the window and moved his hand around under her dress to her belly. I could see the out line of his hard cock inside his shorts. As the kiss continued he pressed his hard-on into her thigh while slowly moving his hand lower between her legs. My wife's hips began to lift as his hand drifted down. With his other hand Clark gently eased her dress to the floor. I watched as he put one hand in the middle of her back and start kissing her neck and breasts. His other hand was gently stroking her pussy lips and clit. My wife's hips were starting to respond with each stroke. I heard a noise and saw Lois climb out of the forward hatch. Her nude body was silhouetted beautifully against the night sky. She brought a thick blanket for us to sit on.

I helped her spread the blanket on the hard deck of the float. Before sitting back down we embraced sharing a very sensual kiss. My hands roamed her body, cupping her cheeks and breasts. Lois pulled my shorts off and gave my cock a nice long kiss. Looking up she asked if we could watch them before I entered her opening.

"I hoped you would say that." I agreed.

Clark was slowly moving Lil toward the love seat as I resumed my voyeurism. He lowered her to the seat without letting his fingers leave her pussy. Positioning him self in front of her he began kissing the inside of her thighs. Reaching her pussy, he replaced his fingers with his mouth and tongue. My wife closed her eyes and lifted her pussy to him surrendering to the pleasure he was giving her. While Clark's mouth and tongue were occupied he used his hands to remove his shorts. I was able to get a good look at his hard cock. I wondered if my wife realized just how big it was. I turned to Lois with the question on my face.

"Eight and a half inches." she replied.

"That's two inches longer than mine." I though.

"Don't worry it will fit and it won't permanently stretch her out, either." Lois assured me.

Seeing that I was still skeptical, "you'll see what I mean when you are inside of me." she added.

"Oh well! what will be, will be!" I thought.

After Clark was naked he used one hand to stroke himself and the other to drive two fingers into my wife. Lil was humping his tongue and fingers as her orgasm built. Her movements caused her to slip down on the seat until her ass was on the edge and her feet were on the floor. She was using her legs to lift her hips thrusting her pussy on and off of Clark's fingers. Clark lifted his head and began to rub her clit rapidly. At the same time he fucked two fingers in and out of her very wet pussy. Lil moaned loudly, clenching and unclenching her pussy as her orgasm began. With a shriek she grabbed his hands pulling them into her as far as possible. The muscles in her body vibrated with intense pleasure as the orgasm pulsed through her. I knew, that orgasm was a real good one and that after she comes like that she can fuck for a long time.

My wife collapsed like a rag doll. Her legs were flopped open, arms at her sides, head lolled back and a satisfied smile on her face. Clark sat back on his heels gently stroking her pussy and massaging the bar of steel between his legs.

"Wait for her. She will want a cock inside her real soon now!" I thought.

He must have read my mind, Clark just sat and watched her. My wife smiled when she opened her eyes saying, "that was nice."

Clark just smiled and rose off his heels moving his hips close to her. I saw her eyes widen as her gaze moved down his body. He lined his cock up with her pussy. When the tip touched her pussy lips my wife's legs seemed to float farther apart.

"Here it comes, the moment I've been lusting for. My wife is about to be fucked by another guy while I watch. What a great vacation." I thought.

Clark grabbed his cock and jiggled the tip around her open pussy.

"Knock Knock!!" he whispered.

"Cum in!" Lil replied.

Lois and I were barely able to control our snickers.

Clark pushed about half way into her stopping when Lil began to stiffen. He pulled out a couple of inches immediately pushing back in again, this time he stopped when he was three quarters in.

Withdrawing to the half way point, "Ready?"

My wife nodded and he firmly but gently buried his entire eight and a half inch cock in her pussy. His hips twitched forward making sure his cock was completely in then he held it there for ten or fifteen seconds.

I heard my wife say. "It's so big."

Her voice was full of lust and wonder. Clark began to fuck her using slow steady thrusts. His hands went to her breasts massaging them and lightly pinching her nipples. Lil's hands, lifted and spread her legs, giving him maximum access. My cock was rock hard as I watched Clark began to increased the speed and power of his thrusts. Draping her legs over his arms Clark straighten and began to power stroke my wife's pussy. Her body jerked with each thrust and her breasts danced on her chest. Lil reached around him and grabbed his ass pulling him in as deep as possible with each of his penetrations. For the next five minutes I watched and heard my wife fuck Clark, moaning how good it felt. I could tell that my wife was going to cum again, as Clark rammed his hard cock into her. Suddenly she pushed her pussy onto his cock and held him there as she convulsed with her orgasm. I was surprised that Clark was able to control his climax. I knew what his cock was feeling right now and it is very difficult not to cum.

Clark asked her if she liked it from behind, with her agreement, he withdrew his hard cock causing my wife to mourn it's absence. Putting some cushions on the floor Clark directed my wife to them. She place her knees about two feet apart and laid her head on the cushion. The angle in which she was positioned gave Lois and I a perfect view of her pussy and her face. I could see her eyes watching Clark as he moved around behind her, positioning his long cock between her spread legs. Her thighs shifted widening her self even more as the head of his cock touched her. With one quick stroke he was all the way back inside her. She grunted and moaned with the sudden invasion but was quick to return his forceful thrusts.

"Damn you are hot. Go easy on me I don't want to cum too soon" he told her.

I could hear her snicker while she ground her pussy on his cock.

"Oh damn." Clark cried as he strained to keep control, "please have mercy?"

Lil pushed him all the way in and stopped moving, sort of. Her ass would tighten then relax every few seconds. Causing the wall of her pussy to massage the length of his cock inside her. My wife knew exactly what she was doing. It looked like Clark was about to cum when she stopped and slowly moved forward sliding his cock out of her. When he popped free his cock was twitching he grabbed it squeezing hard so he wouldn't cum..

My wife looked back at him with an evil grin on her face saying, "are you ok?"

"Just barely." he managed to croak.

She positioned a pillow under her hips and laid on it. My wife spread her legs wide then slid her hand under her between them and began to stroke her clit and pussy.

"That's beautiful" he growled as he moved forward placing his cock in her hand.

Lil stroked it a few times before stuffing it in her pussy. "Let me close my legs." she said.

With her fingers stroking her clit and his cock trapped inside her my wife asked, "ready?"

"I hope so." he replied as he began to fuck her.

I could see her pussy tighten as he with drew and relax as he slid back in. As the speed and power of their fucking increased Lil's hips began to rise and her pussy would open wide to receive his hard shaft. After several minutes my wife's orgasm was very close. She opened her pussy wide and began to moan "fuck me" over and over. Clark understood and began to really pound his cock into her. Lil's finger was frantically rubbing her clit when suddenly she pointed her wide open pussy at Clark.

"Now do it now." He stiffened thrusting his cock deep into her climaxing pussy.

"Yes-sss!" he cried as his orgasm jammed his cock into her with each ejaculation.

My wife's pussy opened eagerly, taking his cock deeply into her with each jolt, her orgasm matching his. Their bodied where covered with a sheen of perspiration as they strained together milking their orgasms to the fullest. After several moments they collapsed on the cushions exhausted.

Lois and I were stunned by the ferocity and power of their climax. When I looked at her I could see the surprise on her face and she could see it on my face as well. We both looked at each other for a few minutes then I reached over and touched her pussy. She moaned and I slid my finger over her clit a few times then into her.

She laid on the blanket spreading her legs wide saying, "fuck me."

My cock was the hardest it has ever been, I was between her legs in a flash. As soon as my cock touched her she began to moan. Her legs went around me pulling me inside her. She threw her legs back even farther causing her pussy to suck me deep into her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Lois moaned.

I began to pound my cock into her. My whole consciousness was centered on my cock as it buried it's self over and over again in her pussy. In my mind I could still see Clark's cock shooting his cum deep into my wife's cunt. I could see the look of was pure lust on her face, as his cock erupted in her.

"yes, yes, yes-sss make me cum, I want to cum, you feel soooo good in me. Ah-Ohhhhh." The sound on Lois's voice brought me back to her.

Her pussy was alive with tremors and convulsions. The force of her orgasm literally sucked my cock into her and my orgasm blasted out of me like a cannon. It must have ejaculated a hundred times, in the space of several moments or at least it seemed like it did. When I regained my senses I saw Lois looking at me with a self satisfied smirk on her face.

"Well was it too loose for you?" she asked.

"That was wonderful. I'm sorry I couldn't go longer but between what we saw and your incredible pussy I." trailing off I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you kidding. You gave me just what I needed, besides we can have seconds later." she replied as we rolled to our sides and shared a kiss.

"If you guys are through congratulating your selves would you like a drink?" Startled at Clark's voice we looked to find him and Lil peering at us from the back of the boat.

One look at my wife and I could tell she was worried. When Lois and I walked up to them she gave me a hesitant smile. I gave her a big grin and pulling her into my arm.

"Come here you incredibly sexy thing, I love you." Then I gave her a slow sensual kiss while running my hands over her body.

She stiffened as my fingers invaded her soaked pussy, "your pussy feels good and satisfied. Was it as good for you as it looked?"

My finger was gently rubbing her clit as she nodded her head.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." I asked as I slid my finger into her.

"Ye sss!" She hissed.

My wife was getting excited again and I was beginning to get hard. Clark was kissing and fondling Lois while I turned my wife on again. He caught my eye and motioned for us to move into the salon.

"Let's go have a drink sweety." I told her

We sat around for fifteen or twenty minutes having a couple of drinks and talking about every thing except what had happened. But we were all thinking about it. Clark and I were caressing our wives bodies the whole time. The touches were very intimate, my cock was getting harder by the minute and Lil was becoming aroused as well. A look at Clark and Lois showed them to be in the same condition. I caught Lois's eye and she looked pointedly at my cock, I smiled and licked my lips.

"Ok, enough of this pussy footing around, pun intended, stand up Lil. Go sit next to Wil, Clark." Lois ordered.

We all snickered and did what she asked. Kneeling in front of me she indicated Clark's cock and said to Lil, "you get that one."

She then proceeded to slid my cock into her mouth and my wife began to suck on Clark's. After about ten minutes both our cock were about ready to burst. I leaned over and whispered in Lois's ear that I wanted to fuck my wife's pussy while she was sucking on her husband's cock. She smiled and moved over. Lil was so engrossed with Clark's long cock that she did not notice me move until my cock nudged between her pussy lips. As I slid into her she moaned with his cock in her mouth.

"Hey do that again it felt great" Clark said, so I made her moan some more.

Her pussy was as tight as before and did not seem any worst for the wear. She was however very slick. It was very exciting to fuck her knowing that another man had fucked her just a few minutes before.

Lil's orgasm surprised her and she let go of Clark's cock to ride it through. Lois whispered in my ear, "my turn" as she knelt beside Lil. I looked at her inviting pussy and asked Clark if he would be kind enough to take over for me. He figured that it would be a chore but seeing that he was up (glancing at his cock) for it, why not?

The girls snickered when I said, "what a sport."

I moved behind Lois and shoved my cock straight into to her.

"Yeah" she said.

Her pussy felt like a slick silky glove, I fucked with long slow strokes savoring the feeling. I watched as Clark positioned his cock at my wife's entrance and slowly push himself all the way in. It was amazing to see her pussy swallow his big cock. It was an incredible turn on to be less than two feet away from my wife while she was being fucked by this other man's large swollen cock. I noticed that Clark and I's strokes had fallen into time with the beat of the music playing on the stereo. When the song ended I suggested that we turn the girls around and set them on the love seat facing us. Seeing Lois spread out for me and my wife spread out for Clark is a sight I will never forget. Plunging back into Lois I used my thumb on her clit as I increased the speed and force of my thrusts. She began to talk again as her orgasm approached.

"Oh yeah! That feels good! Yes like that! More! Suck my nipples! Stroke my clit! Faster! Stick in! Now fuck me hard! Oh yeah, stick it in! Deeper! Harder! That's it! Pump it! Come on baby cum in me! I'm ready! Do it nooooow!"

Her pussy was alive again and pulsating on my cock. When she told me to cum in her what else could I do. My cock poured it's self into her, "what a great vacation." I thought.

Lois's climax had brought my wife to the edge of hers. She was looking at me as Clark responded to his wife's climax. Her whole body was jerking as his cock worked in and out of her. She looked so beautiful laying there with her breasts bouncing and the look of impending orgasm on her face.

With my cock still deep in Lois I leaned over and kissed her, whispering in her ear, "cum for me sweety"

"Oh Wil, his cock is so big," her eyes widened, "he's swelling! He going to cum in me! I can feel him getting bigger! Oh it feels so good!"

She began to push back at him as her orgasm came. "Ye-sss now! Fuck me! Big dick! Cum in me! Do it!" She moaned.

Clark groaned as he started to cum.

"He doing it! He cumming in me! Oh fuck! That's it shoot it in me! Make me cum!"

Her body arched into her climax shaking uncontrollably. I was so turned on by my wife's orgasm that my cock stayed hard inside of Lois. She was bouncing back and forth on it while watching and listening to my wife and her husband climax. I was surprised that my cock was still hard and even more surprised that I was almost ready to cum again. I grabbed Lois's legs bringing them back almost to her shoulders and pushing them as far apart as they would go. She grabbed them and pulled them back even farther.

"do it fuck me good!"

I began to pound into her. Pulling almost all the way out and them slamming back in. I did that ten or fifteen times when her eyes flew open and she yelped. In a split second I realized what had happened. My cock was fully inside the wrong hole.

12