Boating in the San Juans Ch. 04

Story Info
The foursome explore the island.
2.1k words
4.35
51.2k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I slept until mid morning waking feeling pretty good considering how drunk and high we were last night.

Lil asked, "how do you feel about last night?"

"I feel fine. I loved seeing you with Clark and the sex with Lois was incredible. How about you?" I replied.

"I'm a little sore down there but I bet Lois is worse off."she said.

"Naw I was as gentle as she wanted me to be. Which reminds me, am I ever going to get your virgin rear-end?" I asked.

"A week ago I would have said never but now I don't know, maybe." She answered.

"Do you want Clark's cock again?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm a little confused about that right now. Last night when you and Lois left I was scared of what he might try and I was hopping that he would. Clark was so gentle and he touched me in all the right places. One second I wanted him to stop and the next second my body demanded more. I was nude and stretched out on the love seat when I realized, I was going to let him put his cock in me. After he made me cum with his mouth I decided, to let him do what ever he wanted and deal with it today." Smiling she added, "I did have some great orgasms."

"I am not sure you answered my question?" I replied.

"Maybe! Maybe not! We will see! What about you? Do you want Lois again?" Seeing the look on my face she added, "Never mind that was a stupid question."

"So what do you want to do this after noon?" I asked.

"Let's go explore the island?" she replied.

Lil put on a pair of short tights and an oversized tee shirt. As we were putting our dingy in the water Lois came out saying, "good morning." She was naked carrying a cup of coffee which she put on the rail and proceeded to stretch.

"Damn she is gorgeous even first thing in the morning." I thought.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"We were going to explore the beauty of this island, but now that I have seen you the island's beauty has been severely compromised." I remarked.

Lil hit me in the arm. "Of course the most beautiful part of the island is the part where my wife is standing." I added.

Lois laughed saying, "you silvered tongue bastard."

"Who's a bastard?" Clark said, as he appeared beside Lois.

We laughed at his ignorance and exchanged pleasantries for a few moments. I noticed Lil looking at Clark's cock while we talked, she had a far away look in her eye for a few seconds.

"Do you guys want to come with us?"

Ten minutes later, we were all walking up the dock laughing and talking with each other, the way only intimate friends can. Lois elected to wear a pair of loose shorts and a halter top. When Lil had seen what she was wearing, she took off her tee shirt and wore the top half of her larger bikini with a pair of shorts. Both women looked gorgeous as they walked ahead of Clark and I, we were treated to a great view. We agreed, that we were two of the most fortunate men on the planet. I was pleased to find out, that Lois suffered no lasting effects from last night and had told Clark what a great time she had. He thanked me for getting her back into the swing of things, so to speak. I acknowledged his thanks and returned it to him concerning my wife.

"So she's still game?" he wanted to know.

"She said ‘maybe maybe not, we will see' I told him.

"I guess I'll have to work on her a little more." he said.

"Be my guest." I replied.

A mile or so up the path we came to a fork. We figured, that one led on around the island and other to the top, so up we went. There were only a few trees on the top, with the ground covered with grass and places of thick moss.

"I wonder if there are any wood nymph's around here." I inquired.

In the past when ever I wanted my wife to pose nude in the woods that is what I would say. When my wife heard me, she snickered and whisperer to Lois who nodded her head.

"How about two?"

"That would be great." I replied.

Clark looked at me quizzically.

"Wait and watch." I told him.

Our wives headed off into the woods while Clark and I took in the sights.

A few minutes later we heard Lil call, "u-hoo boys, we have been looking for you."

Turning we saw our nude wives stretched out on a large section of thick moss. Clark and I started taking photo's of them, as they showed off all the parts of their bodies.

As we approached them, Lois said, "you two are way over dressed to sit with us."

We peeled out of our clothes in record time. I noticed that look of desire in my wife's eyes, as Clark stepped out of his shorts. His cock was at half mast, as was mine. Since I did not know if Lil had decided to continue swinging, I hung back a little and let Clark approach the girls first.

"Hello big boy." Lil said, "come and sit by me."

"Well I guess she has decided." I thought, as I smiled at Lois.

Kneeling in front of her and leaning forward to give her a kiss.

"I have it on good authority that wood nymph's, like to have sex on thick blankets of moss. Is that right?"

"It's one of our favorite places, isn't it nymph Lil?" she replied.

"It most certainly is nymph Lois, as you know nymph is short for nympho manic." Lil answered.

"Really?" asked Clark.

"We will show you. Lay down side by side you two," answered Lois.

We did, leaving about a foot between us. Our wives positioned them selves at our heads. Looking up I could see Lois's pretty face smiling at me between her full rose tipped breasts. Leaning down in unison, both girls gave us a kiss and then started trailing kisses down our chests. We were returning the gesture with kisses of our own, as they slowly moved down our bodies. As I felt Lois's mouth descend over my cock, my tongue began an exploration of her charms. After about ten minutes of exploration, I felt the beginnings of an earth quake inside her and from the sounds coming from my wife, her quake was well under way. A few minutes later Lois erupted so violently, that I had to grab the mounds on each side of her lava pit to keep from suffocating.

Our two volcanic nymphs moved on down our bodies until their lava pits were lined up with our temperature control probes. The insertion of our probes was one of the most erotic things I have ever seen or felt. My wife reached between her legs grasping Clark's cock and placing it at the entrance of her pussy. She lowered her self down over it with a moan of pleasure. When her hips came in contact with Clark's, she pulled her thighs apart and pushed him in as far as possible, then she rotated her pussy on his cock to make sure he was as deep as possible. As my wife started moving her hips up and down, Lois's pussy slid over and enveloped my cock. Both girls slowly fucked their respective cocks for several minutes, as they probed for the right angle of attack. They each found their angles and began to speed up. The girls were both leaning over using their thigh muscles to raise and lower their pussies on us. All we could see were two gorgeous rear ends bouncing up and down, what an erotic sight. I noticed Clark, was watching his wife's pussy as she fucked my cock. He had a sly smile on his face. I realized that he was getting as much of a thrill, from watching me fuck his wife as he was from fucking mine. I knew exactly how he felt. Our wives varied the speed and force of their bounces, occasionally throwing in a little rotation. After about five minutes, I felt Lois begin to tense and fuck me with more intensity. I began to massage her ass with my hands, sliding a finger or two between her cheeks. I could hear her saying something, but with her back to me, I could not make out the words. I could imagine what they were though. Her ass would tighten, each time I was fully inside her squeezing me as she moved forward and relaxing as she pushed me back in again. Lois was bouncing on my cock so fast that her hips almost bleared. Then with a scream she spread her self apart and pushed me in as far as possible. She sat up as her hands went to her clit and she ground her self against me shaking with her orgasm.

If my attention would have not been divided between Lois and my wife, I would have never been able to with stand her orgasm, without cumming myself. As it was, her orgasm triggered Lil's and watching my wife ride Clark's cock to orgasm was too much to ignore. With a lite smack on the ass, I told Lois to move forward some, so I could kneel behind her. Clark had Lil do the same. As I positioned my cock in Lois's pussy, I again noticed Clark watching as I slid into her. I glanced at his cock sliding into my wife then up to his face, Clark was looking at me with a big smile.

"They are beautiful aren't they?" he asked.

"Yes they are." I replied.

We high fived and proceeded to fuck each other's wives. By varying our speeds and angles we were able to fuck them though two more orgasms before cumming our selves. After Lois and I finished Clark and my wife were still going at it. I could tell Clark was holding back waiting for Lil, so I reached between her legs and began to stroke her clit. My wife held still while Clark, with his hands on her hips spreading her open, pounded his cock into her. I could feel his cock inside her and his balls bouncing on my hand, as I stroked her clit. I let my fingers slid on his cock as he fucked her. Clark shoved his cock deep into her when his orgasm came. I could feel his cock shooting cum into my wife and at the same time, feel her pussy open and close around him with each burst, as she came with him.

"What a great vacation".

We returned to the dock and were approaching our dingy when Lil said to Lois, "look at those guys."

"Wow!" Lois replied.

There were two guys standing next to a big motor sailor, they were wearing very small swim suits which outlined their cocks very clearly. They were not huge but they were impressive. As we got closer one of them said, "G'Day mates." Yes they were Australian and they had been sailing around the Pacific for past several months. We talked to them for a little while, during which they spent a lot of time looking at Lois and Lil. Their names were Jack and Kevin both 32 years old, who had made a bunch of money mining opals. They helped us climb into our dingy. When we were pulling away from the dock,

Jack said with a lear, "by the way we enjoyed your show on the hill today! We hope to see more of you. G'Day."

I heard Lil take a sharp breath and Lois said, "oh my god they saw us."

The girls looked at each other and started to laugh. "Too bad we did not know they were there, I might have enjoyed another go. What do ya say matey." my wife remarked as she lightly punched Lois on the arm.

"Good on you." replied Lois.

That evening over dinner, Clark told us that they were going to pick up some friends of their's and would meet us in Fossil Bay in two days. That sounded fine with us since we needed to re-provision anyway. After dinner we had a good bye party in the nude. The high light of the party was when we were fucking the girls from behind and would switch, each time a new song started on the stereo. The girls were insatiable, talking about Kevin and Jack, while we were partying. They teased us by moaning their names while we were fucking them. Late the next morning we parted company and headed in different directions. Clark and Lois went to Sidney BC, to pick up their friends and we went to Roche Harbor for provisions.