Boating Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay on my back and watched the few puffy clouds pass across my field of vision. I felt Dana slide over, her head resting on my shoulder. She moved her leg over mine and in a matter of minutes we were both sound asleep.

A noise brought me out of my slumber. I looked to my side and saw Darlene's slim figure atop Jack, much as they were the night before on the boat. His hands cupped her firm tits as she rolled her pelvis against him. The rabbits were at it again!

My movements made Dana stir and she, too, watched intently as our host and hostess fucked just a matter of inches from us. Visualizing how it must feel, my cock began to grow and throb. I felt a small hand grasp my manhood and begin to stroke. Dana looked over at me and smiled as she jacked me off. "I want you," she whispered.

As my wife moved her leg and rolled onto her back, I raised up on one elbow and stared down on my wife in complete awe. She had just invited me to fuck her in front of this other couple we hardly knew! My hand searched her vaginal folds and discovered her sopping wet spot. My swollen cock overcame any reservations I might have had at the time. I rose to my knees and spread my wife's legs and pressing her knees up toward her chest. My cock slid effortlessly into her waiting nest and we both gasped. Buried to the hilt, I could feel the urgency of my sweet wife's need. Her hips rose from the blanket and pressed against me in a frenzied effort to pull more of me into her. "Oh, yes, give it to me," she moaned as I began to pump. "Give me your big cock, oh, baby, yes, yes," she groaned over and over as I slammed into her swollen cunt.

I felt Dana's belly shake and spasm. I knew that she was on the brink of a massive climax. The look of pleasure on her face is something I can't resist. As she let herself go completely, I blew my white cream into her womb, mixing our love juices and sharing the summit of our lovemaking. All else was blocked out as we merged into each other.

"That was beautiful," Darlene exclaimed as we slowly descended back to earth. "You two really know how to please each other," she added sincerely.

"I think you guys were our inspiration," I confided. "I've never known Dana to get so aroused before. We were watching you doing the same thing to Jack earlier. I hope you don't mind."

Darlene smiled at me, then at Dana. "Not at all. It is such a treat to be able to share our hang out with a couple who can appreciate its very special qualities." Jack nodded in agreement.

Dana opened her eyes and looked up at me. "You must think I'm the biggest whore in the world!" She wanted my reassurance and I quickly gave it.

"No, honey. I think you are my beautiful, fantastic wife, and I love you like never before. This is one of the most incredible days of our life. I'm very proud, so don't ever feel bad about what we've done or what we may do, okay? Promise?"

Dana's expression softened and she smiled up at me with a look of pure relief. "I promise, and I love you too," she said with great feeling. "You know, I feel like a bird just released from a cage. Hey, I'm free! Look at me fly high up in the sky. It's just so hard to express how I feel right now."

"Don't try," Darlene interjected. "Jack and I know how you both feel. We went through the same period of discovery. You'll soon find that your lives will be richer in so many ways."

Dana raised her arms and wrapped them around my neck. We kissed deeply and hugged each other for many long minutes.

Jack interrupted our cuddling with a request. "Ken, I could use your help getting all our stuff back on the boat. Do you think you can tear yourself away now?"

Returning to the moment, I untangled from my wife and stood with a cramped effort. "I think you wore poor Ken out, Dana," Darlene accused. "He's limp as a dishrag."

"I can still walk, just give me a minute to get my legs under me," I retorted. "By this evening, I'll be as good as new!"

"I am looking forward to that," Darlene quipped with a sly wink aimed at Dana. Her attitude made me wonder about her precise meaning, but I brushed the thought away and began to pick up the various items of clothing scattered around the area.

A half-hour later, Jack and I had the umbrella, cooler, blanket, and our other stuff stowed on the yacht. Jack invited Dana and I to take a quick shower in their master bath to wash the lake and our lovemaking off. "Don't tarry," he warned. "Our supply of water is limited, and we both need a shower too."

We cleaned up and Dana put on one of my T-shirts. I donned my extra pair of trunks and we sat in the cool cabin waiting for Jack and Darlene to finish with their showers. Darlene stepped into the salon and we were both slightly surprised to see that she was naked except for the towel wrapped around her hair. She opened a cabinet and brought out a bottle of tequila. "It's margarita time," she noted with a wide grin. The blender ground up the ice and mix, producing a full pitcher of potent drink. "Here you go," she said as she poured three glasses, handing them around.

Jack opened the folding door and joined us in the main salon. He, too, was still nude, but his hair was brushed and his face freshly shaven. I had to admit that he looked quite handsome with his all over tan and rugged features. He poured himself a margarita and sat down next to Dana. "Here's to the four of us," he toasted and we all raised our glasses to clink.

We consumed several pitchers of cold margaritas and the conversation became more candid. "I'm so glad that you decided to join us this weekend," Darlene gushed. "Seeing you make love this afternoon was so beautiful. It just might be the highlight of the whole weekend."

"Yeah, watching Dana's tits jiggling while Ken put it to her was really hot," Jack added.

"Jack! Don't be so crude," Darlene scolded. "I don't think Dana appreciates your style of humor."

Dana was feeling the drinks. "Aw, that's all right," she mumbled, "I was feeling so good at the time, I couldn't care less about what was jiggling," she giggled.

Darlene suggested that we have some dinner. She had prepared a big batch of boiled shrimp and a giant bowl of salad. We ate most of the shrimp and more than half of the salad as we continued to sip our drinks and talk.

Jack looked at Dana, then over at me. "Ken, I've got to admit that I'm dying to get a feel of your wife's soft titties," he quipped. "Would you be very upset if she let me cop a little feel?"

Again, Darlene jumped on Jack for his blunt talk. "Quit that, Jack," she warned. "Ken might not like your honesty, and Dana might be deeply offended!"

I held up my hand, requesting silence. "I can fully understand your desire, Jack," I intoned. "Dana's got two of the best tits in the universe. I take no offense at all when you speak your mind. Now, whether your not you get your wish is entirely up to Dana. But, Darlene might have a word or two to say about it also."

Jack put his arm around my wife and leaned into her. "Well, what about it, Dana? Will you let me have a little feel?"

Dana looked over at Darlene for guidance. "He's going to get his way sooner or later," she advised. "You might as well give him a quick feel and get it over with."

My wife nodded at Darlene. "I suppose so. After all, he's seen everything I've got and you've even watched us make love. Why not?"

Dana grasped Jack's right arm and pulled it up under her shirt. Darlene and I watched as Jack spent several minutes fondling my wife's breasts and nipples. "Let me give them a little kiss, okay?" Jack begged.

"You said you just wanted to feel," Dana accused. "Now you want to suck my tits?"

Jack smiled. "You'll like it, I guarantee," he teased. "Your pretty pink nipples look so delicious."

Again, Dana shrugged and slowly lifted her shirt over her head and off. Her nipples were rock hard and erect as Jack bent forward and sucked her right nipple between his lips. The sound of his mouth on my wife's soft tits filled the small salon while Jack's wife and I looked on and sipped our drinks.

Darlene's hand found my leg and her fingers tapped against my thigh. "That's so hot," she whispered in my ear. A moment later, her fingers slipped inside the leg of my shorts and closed around my hardening cock. "Want to see what mine taste like?" she asked quietly.

Without much thought, I bent forward and began to suck on Darlene's firm cone. The feeling was entirely different from my own wife's soft globes. "Suck harder," she urged. "Pull on my tit with your mouth."

I don't remember when or how my shorts came off, but the next thing I knew I was naked and Darlene was on the carpeted floor with my stiff dick in her mouth. She lapped at my balls and let her tongue run up and down my shaft. Her fingers fondled my balls as she sucked the head between her lips. I glanced across the table and saw that Jack was still sucking Dana's boob and her arm was moving between them. She seemed as lost in lust as I was myself.

"Let's go aft," Darlene suggested. "I want your cock in me."

Dana looked up at Darlene's remark. Our eyes locked and she gave me a faint nod. We both knew what was about to happen, and she wasn't going to stop it. "This is crazy," I thought, but I took Darlene's slim hand and we slipped out of the salon and into the master suite. She didn't close the door, but simply crawled up on their large bed and pulled me with her. "I like to be on top," she cooed as she rolled me onto my back. Her slim legs straddled my head and she swallowed my cock yet again. I looked up as my tongue made contact with her rosy labia. Her sticky cream tasted different from Dana's, but it was very tantalizing. I licked and lapped energetically while she sucked my engorged shaft and played with my balls.

Moments later, she reversed her position and I watched in amazement as my stiff rod slipped into her tight cavern. In a moment, our bodies met and she began the same rocking action I had observed earlier as she fucked her husband. Instinctively, my hands went to her breasts and I pulled on her erect nipples as she rode me like a stallion. "Mmm, yes, fuck good," Darlene moaned as we set up a rhythm. "I love the feel of your cock in me," she cooed as she slid on my thick member.

"Ahh, give it to me, give me your hot cream," she begged and I felt her womb become warmer as her climax neared. Grasping her slim hips, I took charge and pulled her to me, then away in a flurry while my prick began to spurt into her hot hole.

Darlene collapsed onto my chest and I felt her breathing slowly return almost to normal. "That was fantastic," she whispered as she kissed me deeply. "I love the way you fuck. I just had to have some."

"You're quite a woman," I said in return. "I've never been ridden like that before in my life."

Darlene rolled off to the side and lay with her legs spread wide open. I slid down on the bed and began to lick her bald, wet slit, tasting our combined juices. The feel and taste were incredible. "Mmm, I love that," she confided, "but leave some of it for Jack. He's going to fuck me next."

When she mentioned Jack, it reminded me that we were not alone. I moved off the bed and looked back into the salon. What I observed was shocking at first. Dana was on the salon floor on all fours with her head down, her hands clutching the carpet, and her pretty ass in the air. Jack was behind her with his big cock buried in her. His hands were pulling her hips to him and her soft tits hung from her chest. My wife's face was toward me. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open as she moaned into the carpet. "Fuck me, fuck me," she kept repeating as Jack pumped into her. My mind filled with a mixture of fear, jealousy, love, and pure lust as I watched her receive sexual pleasure from another man for the very first time.

"He knows how to please a woman," Darlene said as we watched our spouses coupling. "I think she's enjoying my Jack's big cock," she added. I watched wide-eyed and Darlene slipped to her knees and began to suck my sticky cock. "You watch them while I clean you up," she urged. My concern and jealousy quickly abated as I continued to observe them, mesmerized by her obvious desire and Darlene's oral talents.

Jack seemed to go on and on. My wife got louder and louder as she pleaded with him to fuck her more. Finally, she started to buck and grind against him and he was unable to sustain himself any longer. Dana shuddered and I could tell that Jack had just filled her lusty hole with his cum. I could feel what he was feeling at that very moment as Dana's vaginal muscles tightened around him and their hot juices merged.

Jack rose from the floor and silently stumbled past me into the aft cabin. Darlene wrapped her arms around him and they began to kiss and fondle each other. "I'll get you hard again," Darlene stated, "then you can add your cum to Ken's."

I walked back into the main salon where Dana was laying in a semi-fetal position on the carpet. I picked her up in my arms and carried her to our forward cabin. There was no reason to close the curtain.

Looking down on my petite wife, I noticed that her sparse, wet blond bush was matted with a combination of Jack's cum and her own female nectar. I pushed her legs apart and began to lick her from top to bottom, tasting and feeling the sticky product of their recent coupling. Dana's hand on the back of my head pressed me tightly against her mound and she moaned loudly as I continued my ministrations. Her aroma was intoxicating. In the hours that followed, I made passionate love to my wife and learned what 'sloppy seconds' really felt like.

Sunday morning found the four of us in the salon again, hungry and wolfing down breakfast. The coffee was strong and the conversation rather subdued. "Everybody okay this morning?" Jack inquired sheepishly.

His question forced me to focus on what had occurred during the past day. As my wife said earlier, she was a bird who had been freed from her cage for a little while. At that moment, I came to the realization that my previously conservative little bird might never wish to return to her self-imposed cage again. After a short silence, I spoke up. "I'm fine, how about you honey?"

Dana looked around the table. She knew her vote was going to be crucial. "I'm good," she smiled. "That was the second most amazing day of my life. Ken, honey, thanks for being so understanding and supportive. And, thank you, Jack and Darlene, for your, um, participation. I still can't believe that what happened really did happen. I hope you meant it when you said on Friday, "what happens here stays here."

"Absolutely," Jack assured her. "You both can count on that." Darlene smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Wait," I said, "you just told us that yesterday was the second most amazing day. What was the first?"

Dana looked at me with an impish grin. "The most amazing day was the first day of our honeymoon, silly."

"Since you both have guaranteed us that what happens here will remain just between us," Dana said as she squeezed my hand, "I suggest that we have a repeat performance today! This time, let's take two blankets to the beach. That might work better, don't you think? Jack and I can surely beat you two at washers this time."

"You've got a bet," Darlene squealed. "We won't be playing for clothes today. We'll play for cocks instead!"

Jack extended his hand and I shook it as we both grinned in agreement. I couldn't resist saying; "We'll let it all hang out at your special hang out cove!"

END