Bob & Angie Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

As they left the building the doorman said, "May I say that you look particular beautiful tonight Mrs Hall?"

"Yes you may and thank you very much," Angie said to the doorman.

Bob had a limo to take them to Marshal's as it was a thirty-minute ride in traffic. There was a young man in the typical chauffeur outfit standing next to the doorman for the condo. "This is Edward our chauffeur tonight."

"Good evening Mrs Hall," Edward said. "So nice to meet you."

"Good to meet you Edward."

"Edward runs the limo service the firm uses," Bob said. "We also do their books. In spite of his young looks, Edward is quite the businessman."

"Actually, I owe a lot to Mr Hall and his partners," Edward said. "Without their investment, encouragement and assistant, we may not have made it. Mrs Hall, Mr Hall told me he owes a lot of his success due to your encouragement and assistance."

"Thank you Edward," Bob said with a smile. "You know how to get an extra tip."

"Yes sir," Edward said.

The doorman opened the rear door of the limo for Angie as Edward got the door for Bob. She has sure he got a good view up her skirt and she liked that.

As they headed to the restaurant Angie asked, "Tell me a little about your involvement with his business."

"Well a few years ago, just after you stopped helping us, we had grown enough to need a limo service on retainer. Edward happened to have a one car business and made us a good price. Before long he wanted to expand and got our advice. We decided to invest in him and his business. So we made the investment and spent time helping him with business practices. It worked out for both businesses. It makes us look more elite and certainly helped him."

"Sounds like it." They continued to talk about Hall Partners, LLP all the way to the restaurant. She was really interested in catching up on the business. It had been some time since Bob had discussed business with her and she realized she missed it.

At the restaurant, Edward opened the car door for her.

"Thank you Edward."

"Edward, it will be at least two hours before we need you if you would like to grab something to eat. I will text you ten minutes before we are ready."

"Yes sir," Edward said to Bob. He tipped his hat to Angie which elicited a warm smile from Angie.

As they entered, they were greeted by the maƮtre d'. He said, "Good evening Mr and Mrs Hall."

"Good evening Andre," Bob said.

"May I take your wrap, Mrs Hall?" Andre said.

She removed her wrap and she thought she saw a look of pride on Bob's face as her bust line and necklace were now on full display. Andre was clearly impressed.

"May I say you are very beautiful, Mrs Hall?" Andre said gushing. "That is a very beautiful necklace."

"It was a gift from Bob," Angie said with pride while touching her cleavage and necklace.

Andre took them to their table. It was clearly an expensive restaurant.

"Do you come here often?" Angie asked Bob.

"We use this restaurant a lot to impress high end clients," Bob said. "They give the firm a slight discount as a result of the amount of business but the prices are still outrageous. They work with Sam a lot more now that she has taken over most of the client relations."

Angie and Bob, spent most of the meal with Bob telling her how the business had progressed the last last few years. It felt good to Angie to share this again with Bob.

Towards the end of a bottle of expensive wine and a terrific meal Bob said, "Angie, even though I expect you to follow through on the bargain we made, I take much of the blame for our marriage getting off track."

"That helps but you caught me and I have every intention of meeting your challenges. I want this to work but I sure don't want to go back to muddling along which is what we were doing."

"I agree, but know it will get more uncomfortable for you and you are likely to do things you don't want to."

Angie gave him a broad smile, "Bring it on buddy. I am betting I am up to anything you bring except physical abuse. I won't take that. But I know you will never really hurt me. I think I can be your Penelope."

"That is correct, I would never hurt you. Spankings sure and pushing some boundaries but hurt you, absolutely not. I am betting on you also."

They finished dinner about ten. Edward was waiting for them outside the restaurant. He said, "Did you enjoy your meal, Mrs Hall?"

"I did Edward."

She had not put her wrap back on. As soon as Edward closed the door Bob leaned over and kissed between her cleavage saying, "Oh God I wanted to do that all night. You realize that every man and some women took your chest in and I am sure caused many boners including me."

He put his arm around her and kissed her deeply. Before leaving the restaurant she had gone to the bathroom and removed her panties. She thought she really did need prettier panties. As they kissed she took his hand, put in on her leg and slid it up to her wet pussy lips. She unzipped his pants and pulled out an already hard dick. She stroked it while he was playing with her pussy. She was moaning not caring that Edward heard.

She bent over and sucked Bob's penis. She did not know about Bob but she had been excited and wanting to fuck him since he walked in the door and complimented her on how she looked. All the men looking at her exposed bosom added to her heat. She wanted to be fucked and did not care that Edward watched. She decided she liked that he was going to see her fuck her husband.

She licked his dick while he was rubbing her gaping pussy. She could hear the sounds of her pussy suctioning as his finger went in and out of her sopping pussy.

"If you don't want jizzum all over your face, you need to switch holes," Bob whispered.

She pulled her skirt up to her waist, straddled Bob facing him, and slipped his dick into her wanting slit. She unhooked the bodice of her dress holding her tits in and released her bosom for Bob to ravage.

"I have been wanting these nipples sucked all night," Angie whispered. She took the tips of her breasts in her hand and put them in Bob's mouth. "Please suck on these."

Bob bite and sucked her nipples with gusto. He sucked in as much of each of her mammary as he could.

"Oh Bob that feels so good," Angie sobbed. She was near tears it felt so good.

She could feel Bob near his orgasm. She had been in constant bliss since the first kiss. "Have a good one baby," Angie whispered in his ears.

"I will, here it comes," Bob whispered back.

She felt his juices erupting deep inside her. She felt tears running down her cheek. The pleasure was overwhelming her. When Bob finished he left it in waiting for her to finish and recover a little from the tension.

"Baby, that was great," Bob said. "Here is a handkerchief to try and keep it off your beautiful dress. We are almost back at the condo so you need to get back in your dress."

Angie first wiped her tears and most of her mascara off her face and then the sperm running down her legs. She put her skirt back down, put her breasts back in the cups of the bodice and secured the hidden hooks. She had just enough time to kiss Bob and say, "I love you Bob."

"I love you Angie."

Edward pulled up to the front door of the condo. The doorman opened the door for Angie as Edward came around to open the door for Bob. Angie now sans panties gave the doorman a nice shot as he grabbed for her hand.

"Mrs Hall if anything you are more beautiful now," the doorman stated.

"Thanks you Mr McDougal," Angie beamed. "We had a good night."

She heard Edward whisper something to Bob and Bob laughed whispering something back.

Angie said, "Good night Edward and thank you for driving us."

"Any time Mrs Hall," Edward said, "it was my pleasure."

Bob grabbed Angie's hand as they walked to the elevator. "What did he say to you?" Angie asked.

"He said I was a lucky man and I said he was very correct." Angie again melted.

In the elevator they groped and kissed all the way to the condo. Once inside the condo their clothes were almost instantly discarded and they ran to the bed. Angie left the necklace on so Bob could see it on her nude body.

Bob said, "I was right that necklace is best with nothing on at all. Angie you are a sexy beautiful woman. I want to fuck you so bad I can taste it."

"What are you waiting for."

Bob led her to bed and made slow sweet love to her. He touched every part of her body and seemed to cherish it all. He mounted her in the missionary position and took a slow long time to finish. Angie felt more loved than she had since their honeymoon. They fell asleep in the nude, satisfied and slept soundly until morning.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12