Bob & Angie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Bob started erupting into Shan, DeShawn couldn't hold out. It was so sensuous to see Shan being fucked in the ass and Bob masturbating her pussy at the same time. As DeShawn came he placed his head between Angie's massive breasts. You couldn't see the sides of his head he was so deep in her bosom.

Shan kept Bob's softening penis in her anus as he held her breasts and kissed her neck and shoulder. Angie held DeShawn's dick in her still quivering pussy while he nibbled on her erect nipples. After they recovered from the sexual onslaught Angie and Shan stood and hugged each other. DeShawn stood and hugged Angie and then Shan. DeShawn whispered to Shan, "It was beautifully sensual to see you take Bob's penis into your lovely ass."

Bob stood and hugged Angie whispering to her, "You're my wonderful, sexy whore. That was well, ah, beyond word but for want of a better word, incredible."

Angie kissed Bob deeply and whispered back, "Thank you for forcing me to do this. It has been wonderful."

The four had lost track of where they were until they heard clapping outside the cabana. They saw Edward, Ernest and Ernesto looking through the mesh.

"How long have you guys been there?" Bob asked trying to act angry.

"Long enough to be impressed with the four of you and understand why you did not visit our end of the beach," Edward stated. "I was going to have my feelings hurt but after that performance, you would have been crazy to miss it. It almost makes me want to go straight. Almost." Edward smiled at them.

"Okay, glad you enjoyed it," Bob said. "It must be six."

"It is a few minutes before," Edward said. "You guys ready to go?"

"Sure," Bob answered, "There is still beer in the chest. You guys want what's left?"

"Ernest and Ernesto are staying in the cabana tonight and will take care of everything. If there are snacks left you may want to take those."

DeShawn said, "We will take a sandwich and energy bar so we don't have to stop."

Bob and DeShawn split up the snacks, grabbed their bags and DeShawn's stuff and headed to the exit. On the way to the exit there was a large trash can. Angie stopped, reached into her bag, took the old swim suit out and threw it away. She said, "I don't think I will need that old thing anymore."

When they got to the exit Angie said, "Let's take a quick shower before we get into the car." There were two shoulder heads at the sign stating they were exiting the nude beach.

Shan took one shower as Angie took the other. While the girls were washing off Officer Blake came up. "Did you guys have fun today? It sure looked like it from where I stood."

Bob thought he was angling for more money. "We had a ball, I think we need to show you a little more appreciation." Bob was reaching into his bag.

"No need for that Mr Hall," Officer Blake said, "But I would like a favor."

"Name it."

"Let me dry off your beauties and escort them to the car," Officer Blake asked.

"Sounds fine with me and I am sure the girls would be fine with that also," Bob said.

Angie step away from the shower head first as Officer Blake had the towel ready saying, "Bob said it would be okay to dry you girls off and escort you to the car."

"Dry away," Angie said. Shan was cleaning Bob's fluids and the lotion from the crack of her ass as Officer Blake was taking his time drying Angie. He made it a struggle to get her huge tits fully dry and rubbed her pussy a little more than needed.

DeShawn and Bob stepped up to the shower to get cleaned up.

Shan stepped out seeing what was happening and did not object when Officer Blake started drying her off. He really spent a long time drying her ass and top of her thighs.

"Okay girls you need to cover up going to the parking lot but just a shirt will do. They both put on a shirt and buttoned just the bottom button. It barely covered their asses and left a good portion of especially Angie's bosoms showing.

"Are we good?" Shan asked.

"You are both great," Officer Blake smiled. He put an arm around each and started strolling to the exit. Before taking two steps he had moved his hand to grab a butt cheek of each girl. He watched first one of the girl's chest and then the other.

"You know girls you have got me so hot today, I am hurting," Officer Blake said. Angie thought, oh boy he is going to want a blow job in the parking lot. He now had their shirts pulled up so he could rub bare asses.

"Sorry we did that to you," Angie said.

"Sorry, I am going to fuck Mrs. Blake tonight for all she is worth. I'm not going to tell her that I will be thinking of the two sexiest girls I have seen on this beach. You girls are extremely hot."

"This is our car," Angie said.

"Wow!" Officer Blake said. "Mister Hall must have money. Nice." Angie smiled but didn't say anything. "Well, it was a pleasure to be of service today and I hope you will be back."

"Thank you Officer," Shan and Angie said in unison. As he was walking away Shan whispered something to Angie. Angie looked at her nodded and smiled.

As Officer Blake straddled his motorcycle Angie yelled, "Hey Officer Blake think about this." With that Angie unbuttoned the one button and showed her mammoth mounds and bald pussy. Shan turned, bent over and spread her ass cheeks showing her ample ass cheeks and slit between her legs.

Officer Blake smiled, shook his head and gave them two thumbs up. "I feel sorry for Mrs. Blake," Angie said, "She is not going to know what hit her tonight."

"You got that right girlfriend," Shan said.

"You girls are bad," DeShawn said laughing.

"You better believe it buddy," Angie said.

"Where are you parked?" Edward asked DeShawn.

"In a lot about a half mile walk from here," DeShawn said.

"Let me throw your stuff in the trunk and I will drop you off at your car," Edward suggested.

"I would hate to put you out but that would be great wouldn't it Shan?"

"I would appreciate it so much," Shan said.

"Then that is what we will do," Edward said. DeShawn gave him the parking lot number and Edward knew exactly where it was. Edward held the door open for the two girls to sat together facing forward while boys sat opposite them.

As Edward pulled out, Bob said, "We have enjoyed your company today. Let's do it again. Next time we will pick you up."

"We absolutely want to do this again don't we DeShawn," Shan said.

"Absolutely, just let us know when. We are going to be back fairly often."

"Shan, let's talk next week," Angie said, "Bob and I would like to show you a night on the town soon, wouldn't we honey."

"Maybe we could do that when DeShawn comes into town to talk to the partners."

"That sounds good," DeShawn said. "I will set it up next week." Edward had gotten to the lot. DeShawn guided him to their car. Edward stepped around and opened the door.

"I hate to say good bye but I guess we have to," Shan said as she reached across the aisle to hug Bob whispering, "You were great."

He whispered back, "So were you."

DeShawn at the same time hugged Angie, "You are one hot mama, can't wait to do this again. Bob is mighty lucky."

"Thank you," Angie said. "I can't wait either. You are something else."

Angie hugged Shan and said, "Love you girlfriend."

"You too." They both had tears in their eyes.

Shan spun around to get out of the car purposely showing Bob her big ass one more time. Bob gave her a smack. He shrugged and said, "Couldn't help myself."

DeShawn shook his hand and said, "I will call next week. See you later buddy."

"Yep."

Edward had taken their stuff out of the car and placed them on the ground behind the car trunk. He shook DeShawn hand and hugged Shan saying, "Good to meet you."

"You too."

As Edward was driving away, they got one more shot of Shan's ass as she bent over the car trunk putting their stuff in.

"This is the best day of my life," Angie said. "I hate to see it coming to an end but I am exhausted."

"Same with me," Bob said. "Let's eat something and drink a couple bottles of water, I am afraid that the activity has dehydrated us."

"Sounds good I am starving," Angie said. Bob got her a sandwich, past one up to Edward along with a bottle of water and took one for himself. They scarfed them down along with a bottle of water. Bob got them an energy bar and another bottle of water. They consumed those also. Angie laid her head on Bob's shoulder and fell asleep. Bob positioned her head in her lap and she appeared to be in a comfortable position. As she had not buttoned her shirt after flashing Officer Blake, Bob got to rub her tits and look at her lovely ass until he also fell asleep.

"Mr H, ..., Mr H," Edward said repeatedly trying to wake up Bob. Bob finally came to. "We're almost there. You may want to get Mrs H dressed."

"Oh yeah." Bob shook Angie and got her awake. "We are almost there; you may want to put on your shorts before we go in the building."

"Ok," Angie said. She looked in her bag. "My shorts aren't here. Look in your bag."

Bob did but shook his head no. "I bet I threw them out with the swimsuit," Angie frowned.

"Want to wrap a towel around your waist."

"No they are wet and sandy," Angie stated. "I will just button up and keep the shirt pulled down. Besides a big portion of New Jersey has been staring at my twat all day."

"Well hard to argue with that logic."

Edward pulled to the curb. Edward opened Bob's door as the doorman opened Angie's. She swung her leg out of the car door and flashed the doorman big time. She could see him staring so she said, "I lost my pants at the beach. Sorry."

The doorman smiled and said, "Don't be sorry. I am happy with the outcome. You are now my favorite owner."

Angie smiled, turned, reached in the car and got her bag, giving him a shot of her soft fat ass. "Now you have the front and back of me."

"Yes ma'am."

"Good night," Angie said to Edward as she hugged him. "Thank you so much."

Angie and Bob walked to the elevator holding hands.