Bob & Angie Pt. 05

Story Info
Bob and Angie play group strip pool.
6.6k words
4.63
12.1k
6

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is the story of an older couple who shared building a business but ran into trouble with their relationship and are getting back together but in a more open manner.

Edited by WindySwimming

Q gives Angie a massage and Bob enjoys video

Bob went off to work Monday morning as Angie kept her normal routine working out with Mark and then her weekly massage with Q. After lunch with Q she had tutoring sessions. She enjoyed her session with Q but was more excited to see if Bob would watch the video of their session.

Bob got home for dinner around seven. They talked a lot about the weekend. They agreed that Sunday was one of the best days they had together in a long time. Both wanted to see Shan and DeShawn again. Bob told her he had talked to DeShawn about doing business together. He said there was a possibility of a joint customer between the two firms. He was sure that DeShawn would be coming to New York soon.

After Angie cleaned up the kitchen, Bob asked, "How was your session with Q today?"

"It was a regular. Nothing special."

"Did you have orgasms as a result of his massage?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"I couldn't guess but several."

"Then I am going to make a DVD of your session and watch it on TV. You will wear only a thong while serving me. You can't have an orgasm tonight but you will only pleasure me. If you have an orgasm, then you will be punished. Understand?"

"Yes, Lord Hall." Just thinking about the evening was exciting her and thought it unlikely that she could pleasure Bob, yet not get off herself. Angie went to the bedroom, removed all her clothes and put on a thong. She also got a couple of towels for them to sit on. From Bob's office he yelled, "Make me some popcorn."

Angie went to the kitchen made a bowl of popcorn, poured herself a glass of wine, and got Bob a beer. When she came back into the TV viewing room, Bob was inserting a DVD into the player. He instructed, "Penelope remove your Lord's clothes so he can be comfortable." Angie removed Bob's clothes, spread a towel for him, and started to sit when Bob commanded, "Sit at my feet on the floor."

"Yes, Lord Hall," Angie said as she spread a towel at Bob's feet and sat where she could rub his feet and legs. He started the video as he ate popcorn and drank his beer.

The video started with Angie on the massage table on her stomach nude. Q was also nude, deep massaging her shoulders. His dick was within inches of the top of Angie's head. The camera had a view from her feet. With her legs slightly spread, her pussy was clearly visible in the camera. Q really was giving her a professional massage.

"You really have a nice all over tan already," Bob commented. Angie was glad that her skin responded so well to the sun. "You are a bronze goddess. Even your fat pussy lips are tanned."

"Thank you, Lord Hall," Angie said. "Are you enjoying the view?" She very much wanted him to enjoy this.

"I am. I think you are already tan enough to go on our make-up vacation. It is me that needs work." He glanced at his somewhat red stomach.

Angie was getting the idea that wherever they were going she would be nude a lot. Ok with her.

Bob continued, "Q seems to be really doing a good job with your shoulders. Think you could do that to me?"

"Yes Lord," Angie said. "Let me get some massage oil."

When Angie came back with the oil Bob asked, "Do you want me to lie down?"

"No Lord, let me straddle you from behind and I can do your shoulders while you watch your movie. Lord I want you to enjoy this movie."

Bob sat forward and let Angie straddle him from behind. She rubbed oil on his shoulders and back, replicating what Q was doing. Angie was enjoying doing this for Bob. Her big tits were 'accidentally' rubbing his back, getting oil on them and making her nipples hard. Just the pressure of the sitting position was causing fiction against her pussy lips. She thought, no way I can do this and not have an orgasm.

Q had moved to Angie's feet and legs. Bob was getting a very clear shot of Angie's pussy on the TV. Bob said, "That feels good Penelope. Did you like having Q staring at your glistening pussy and bronze ass?"

"Yes Lord, I liked being ogled by handsome men. Are you ogling me?"

"Yes I am and it is making me hard. Get on the floor and massage my feet."

Angie sat back on her floor with Bob's feet dangling over each shoulder. His feet were rubbing against her G sized breasts. She kneaded each foot in much the same way Q had. She moved to his calves still sitting between his legs. Q was now deep massaging his fat ass cheeks, his dick was now fully hard and extended.

"He has a nice long dick, doesn't he Penelope?"

"Yes Lord," Angie asked. "Do you like my ass? I think it is too large. Do you?"

"I think your ass is exactly the right size. It looks like Q likes it also."

Q had rolled Angie over to knead her legs. As he lifted a leg her pussy gapped open on the TV screen and was clearly moistened from excitement. "It looks like your pussy is excited. Were you stimulated enough to make the moisture flow?"

"Yes Lord."

"Are you getting excited now watching the movie?"

"I am but more because you are enjoying the view of me. That is what is exciting me now."

"Show me," Bob instructed. She removed her panties and stood in front of him with her legs spread. Bob rubbed his hand over the outside of her slit as he said, "Remember no orgasms."

"Yes Lord, I will try but that feels so good. Please let me have an orgasm."

"I don't think you deserve an orgasm. Your Lord was working while you were being pleasured by this man."

"Yes Lord, I understand. But I am hoping for your mercy." He was still rubbing her fat lips allowing his middle finger to barely intrude into her slit. "My Lord that feels so good, can I just have one orgasm, I will suck your dick so good for just one."

"I will let you have one so make it a good one." With this Bob let his index and middle fingers enter all the way into her slit. As he moved back and forth on his hand, his finger was hitting the right spot. Angie had to do some pelvic thrusts, causing his finger to hit her sensitive spots and shivered with a good orgasm. When it was obviously done Bob said, "Time for your punishment, lay over my knee."

She lay over his knees. He gave her two whacks per cheek. This only made her more excited, thinking she was going to have another orgasm by the fourth whack. With two more whacks she was right that she had another orgasm. She tried to hide it but the shudder she made was felt by Bob.

"Did you have another orgasm with that last strike?" Bob asked. "Don't lie, I will know."

"Yes Lord Hall."

"Ok that means four more whacks," Bob thought sinisterly. "Or you can place you finger in your pussy and have all the orgasm you can while I give you six whacks. Which is it?" While he was talking he was rubbing Angie soft red ass cheeks.

"Lord Hall, I want six," Angie answer immediately placing three finger in her pussy. Bob gave her six more smacks and she managed one continuous orgasm with the punishment.

"That is all you can have. Your ass is now red instead of brown."

He let her up. She looked up at the TV and saw that Q had both her legs probed on his shoulders with his dick deep inside her pussy.

Bob said, "He has his dick all the way in that beautiful pussy. Spread your legs." He patted her fat pussy several times. "I think that pussy really liked being fucked by Q. Didn't it?"

"Yes it did, and it really likes the attention you are giving it now. It really likes the pats and wants more. It wants another orgasm. Can it please have another?"

"No, it is time to take care of Lord Hall. Suck his dick while he watches Q pound that beautiful bronzed pussy. Your pussy and Q's dick are almost the same color."

Angie knelt between his legs taking his swollen member in her mouth. Angie moaned both on the TV and while slurping Bob's dick.

"Oh yeah, that feels good," Bob said. "You are a great cock sucking whore. Aren't you, Penelope?"

Without taking his dick out of her mouth she said, "Um...ha."

Q was still pounding her pussy on the screen as she worked on Bob's dick. She desperately wanted to touch her hurting pussy but she did not want to make Bob mad. She knew she was being greedy considering how many orgasms she had in the last couple of days. She wanted to please Bob.

"Put some oil on your tits and masturbate my penis with them." She raised up and made an event out of oiling her tits particular between them.

"Would my Lord Hall like to help?" Angie asked smiling.

Bob took more oil and rubbed her tits from side to side and all over. He slumped on the couch so it was easy to position his dick between her breasts and still watch the movie. She cupped her hands on either side of her breast and pulled them up and down on the shaft of his dick. She was able to catch the tip of his penis in her mouth as her breast slipped down his dick. Bob started a thrusting motion up and down her breast so she could stay motionless and allow his tip to enter her mouth more deeply. Even though she wanted to have another orgasm, this felt like a giving thing for her to do for him.

"Did he fill you up when he came?" Bob asked as Q had his orgasm deep inside her.

"Yes, my Lord" Angie barely got out between strokes in her mouth.

"Well get ready, I am about to fill your mouth," Bob warned.

"Give me all you have," Angie said wanting his cum. He groaned an animal sound as his dick erupted into Angie's mouth.

"Take all you can," Bob yelled as he came in her mouth. She got a lot of it but not all. "Clean me up now." She licked the cum that landed on Bob legs and swallowed it. He reached for her, pulling her on the couch and hugged her hard. Then kissed her.

"That was great," Bob said.

"I am so glad you liked it," Angie said.

"Did you enjoy doing that for me?"

"Yes, but I would have liked a couple more orgasms but I know I am being greedy."

"You will have lots tomorrow night. I have something special for you. Think about that."

"What do you have planned?"

"Be patient, you will find out soon enough," Bob said. "Now give me a shower and then we can go to bed."

Bob and Angie showered together with Angie cleaning Lord Hall from head to foot.

Bob and Angie have an erotic pool game

Angie was up early to fix breakfast for Bob. She was wearing a tee shirt only. Bob was dressed for work when he came out of the bedroom. She had his breakfast ready for him and already on the table.

"Good morning, beautiful," Bob said as he observed his sexy wife's readying his meal. He slapped her on the ass as he sat down.

"Good morning, handsome," Angie said with a smile. "Do you have a full day?"

"I do and have dinner scheduled. So don't worry about dinner for me."

"I thought you had a surprise planned for me," Angie said with a frown.

"I do. After I leave you will find a package in the hall closet with instructions. I think you are going to enjoy it but you will need to trust me and do what it says. You won't exactly know what is happening until it happens."

"Yes Lord, I am committed to passing all your tests. Can you show me how to use the camera and make a video?"

"Sure right after I eat. It is easy and will only take a few minutes. Why?"

"If you don't have anything planned tomorrow night I might surprise you. Hopefully for extra credit but you will have to trust me."

"Touché," Bob laughed. "What is good for the goose is good for the gander." Bob finished his breakfast and showed her how to do make a video.

Angie went to the closet and found the package. It read, 'Tonight at seven wearing the enclosed outfit walk to the Irish pub on the corner of 5th and 85th. You can wear a raincoat on the street but not at the pub. There you will find the night's challenge.'

Angie looked at the outfit. It was a halter top and a blue jean skirt. She was running late for her yoga class so she put it aside to try on after she got back from her tutoring classes.

As she got home she had a glass of wine, took a shower and tried on the outfit. The top was a halter top made of a colorful scarf material. It had a string around the neck that held up the scarf material in the middle of her cleavage. It was tied in back with a string attached to each side of the scarf forming a drape over her tits. It covered to her midriff. It's thin material showed an outline of her large areola in the light. The blue jean skirt rode lower on her hips leaving a gap between the scarf and the top of the skirt. The skirt covered to just below the crease of her ass. The skirt was very tight. As she looked in the mirror, the outfit was somewhat revealing standing but walking would make the skirt ride up making it even more revealing. She was glad that she could wear the coat on the street.

She was very curious what Bob had planned but she was determined to make a go of it. So at seven she left the condo and walked to the Irish Pub which was a local pub with a small separate pool/dart hall. She walked in removed her coat and hung it on a rack at the entrance. There were about twenty men and women in the place. The men were all blue collar types and the women were dressed in a similarly slutty as herself only no one was as well endowed.

Then she saw the reason for the night. There at a table drinking beer were Bob with Bart, Jeremy and a young woman. She was a tall bleach blonde, slender with overly large breast for her slim size. Her features were sharp. She was wearing a similar outfit to Angie. She had a ring in the side of her nose and tattoos on the arm.

Angie walked up to their table, put a hand on her hip and said, "Bob, I thought you were entertaining a client?"

"I said I had dinner scheduled. We have been waiting for you," Bob said as he got up. "Of course you know Bart and Jeremy. Jeremy introduce Barb."

"Angie this is one of my girlfriends, Barb."

Barb got up and extended her hand to shake with Angie. Angie sat between Bob and Bart. Bob asked, "What would you like to drink?"

"What are you having Barb?" Angie asked.

"I am having a margarita on the rocks," Barb answered. "I like tequila."

"That is what I will have," Angie said.

Barb smiled and said, "I will go get it. No need to wait for a server."

"What is going on?" Angie asked Bob.

"I was so happy with the work these guys did on the bathroom, I went by to see Bart to let him know. I told him I would like to buy them a beer and after some discussion, I found out that Jeremy thinks he is good at pool." Bob looked at Jeremy with smile.

"You are damn right, Barb and I are both very good," Jeremy said. "We come here all the time and play."

Jeremy did not know it but Angie was also very good at pool. She played a lot in college and had entered and won several open tournaments. Bob also played but he was nowhere close to being as good as Angie. They had a table set up in the condo the day they bought it and played regularly. Bart knew about the table but did not know how good Angie was.

Barb got back to the table with drinks for everyone. "Tell me about yourself," Angie said to Barb.

"I am an artist. I have been trying to make it with drawings and painting but so far not very successfully. I do art drawings for a tattoo shop just down the street. Which is how I make ends meet. Do you have any tattoos?"

"No, I have never considered it," Angie answered. She looked at Bob and he gave a slight imperceptible nod no. She felt a hand reach for her thigh. Then a second hand on the other leg. She looked down noticing her skirt was almost at her pussy and a hand was on each leg. One was Bob's and the other Bart's. She looked at Bob and he gave her 'I planned this smile'.

"Well you should let me do something for you. I have five tattoos. The lace garter around my leg," Barb said as she got up and pointed at the tattoo just below the hem of her pleated mini skirt. Her skirt was shorter than Angie's barely covering her pussy lips. She was so slim it was probably a size two. Angie thought she could see something dangling between her legs but decided it was her imagination.

Barb continued, pointing at her ankle, "My ball and chain." There was a tattoo that had a scene of a chain with a ball attached. She sat as she pointed to her arm and said, "This is my idea of Jesus and the other two are in private places. One is a spider web and the other is hawk's wings."

"Oh come on Barb, go ahead and show them," Jeremy said clearly getting drunk.

"Oh Jeremy, I just met her. Maybe I will when we go to the little girl's room," Barb said giggling and also clearly getting tipsy.

Angie had finished her margarita and wanted to catch up. "Anyone else want another round?"

"Yes but let's get the server over," Bob said as he waved at a young scantily dressed girl. When the girl came over Bob said, "This is Mary. She will take your orders."

This time Barb ordered a shot of tequila to go with her margarita and also ordered one for Angie saying, "This is really good tequila, you will like it." The guys ordered another beer with a shot of tequila also.

Bart and Bob had slowly moved their hands up Angie's leg and were now resting at the V of her legs. They each had moved their little finger to each of her puffy pussy lips and were giving the bald orbs of flesh a gentle massage. Angie was getting wet with excitement, knowing what was coming and decidedly pleased with the attention to her pleasure spot.

Mary delivered the drinks. Bob raised his shot of tequila with the hand not working on Angie's pussy and said, "Here is to the guys who did such a good job on our bathroom floor. And particularly to Bob for recuing our damsel in distress from the flood in the bathroom." They all raised their glass, clinked, and gulped the shots.

Bart and Jeremy smiled as Bart said, "Glad we could help. Anything at any time for our damsel."

"Barb, this is good," Angie said to Barb raising her empty tequila glass. "I did not know chilled tequila was this good."

They all settled in to drink. Jeremy put an arm around Barb, resting a hand where her right boob began to swell. The way the scarf draped from her neck to her arm pit this was skin. Jeremy said, "So you two think you can beat us at pool?"

"I think so," Bob answered. "What do you think Angie?"

"Don't know," Angie demurred. "Never seen them play. What do we get if we win?"

"I was thinking we would play six ball and the winner gets a dare from the other couple," Bob explained. Angie knew that six ball would go quickly so the dare portion would be the main feature.

"What are the dares?" Angie asked.

"Anything, I was thinking Bart would announce it before the game started," Bob answered. "Bart could include himself in this part of the game and keep the absolute score. The team that wins the most games win the evening of pool."

"Where is the pool table?" Angie asked.

"It is in a more private room in the back that I have rented for the evening," Bob answered as he pointed to the back of the pub. She could see the door and the sign. She was relieved that they would have some privacy for what she wanted to have happen. Her pussy was now fully simulated and wanted all three of the dicks she could see were hardening. By now, Bart and Bob were having a finger fight to see who could get their digits into her slit. She had alternated between rubbing the bulges in Bob and Bart's pants and drinking her margarita. She knew they were hard.

Jeremy had slid his hand inside Barb's scarf covering her tits and was now rubbing her right breast. Barb's left hand had disappeared beneath the table, probably rubbing Jeremy.

"Let's finish this round," Bob suggested, "and see who is best."

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12