Bob & Becky And The Visit To A Mist

Story Info
A couple visits a mistress for some instruction.
1k words
3.18
18.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers

Bob and Becky wanted to explore their sexuality.. and went to visit Mistress Ann.

They entered the Mistress' den, wearing the clothing the were instructed to dress in... Bob wore slacks, a button down shirt and boots (of course underwear was NOT allowed), while Becky wore a plaid skirt, heels and a tank top, with not bar, so it showed off her perky nipples.

The mistress' slave – Kay, met them as they entered, asking them to strip and change into the outfit for the night. Kay was a small blond woman, with a large chest, he hair up in a tight bum, who wore a black leather thing and heels.. and a simple metal choker around her neck.

Bob came out naked, except for the choker around his neck, which was attached to a chain that lead to his cock and tire to a cock ring. Kay lead Bob to a chair, and sat him down .. strapping his arms at his sides.

Becky came out wearing a leather thong..but in red, a choker around her neck had a chain with a short dog leash attached. Her reddish-blond hair pulled back in a pony-tail.

With the lights down low ..the Mistress entered the room. She wore high leather boots, with a small leather top that pushed up her chest and just showed a glimpse of her nipples.

She moved towards Bob .. taking his cock in her hand, she instructed Kay to shave around his cock with the clippers, leaving his hair short and trimmed, then with Becky watching, laid Bob's chair back .. instructing him to eat Kay till she had a orgasm, or Becky would be punished.

After only a few minutes, as Kay rode bob's face, shoving her pussy down hard on his mouth, the Mistress moved to punish Becky. Bending Becky over a chair, she moved the thing to the side, and spread lube over Becky's asshole.

Slowly, she pushed a small ass-dildo into Becky, and then used the thing to hold it in place. The Mistress then started to spank Becky, who could still see Bob working to satisfy Kay.

Once Kay had a orgasm, the Mistress stopped and felt Bob needed some instruction on how to eat pussy, because he had taken too long with Kay.

Laying Bob on the ground, the positioned Becky on all fours above him, the Mistress stepping in behind her and started to lick and eat Becky's pussy. As bob watched, his cock started to grow, which brought a whack from Kay how was sanding by with a small paddle. Bob job was ONLY watching his wife cum by another woman.

The Mistress removed the toy for Becky's ass..then as Becky came, pushed her wet pussy and ass down on Bob's face.

The Mistress measured bob's cock and announced it was NOT big enough for Becky tonight, something larger was needed to spread her pussy wild.

Kay came in with a large black rubber dildo.. attached was a hand pump to inflate it's size. Becky was laid back on a bed, with her feet spread, Bob was instructed to cut the thing off his wife, and put lube on her pussy in order to slide the dildo into her.

They tied Becky's arms to the side posts of the bed, as her husband did as he was told. Given the dildo, and under the watchful eye of the Mistress, Bob started to fuck Becky with the rubber cock. Kay was then positioned behind him and he was instructed to be in a doggy position. She reached up under him and stroked his balls and cock, and then as his cock grew, placed an oiled finger into his ass.

The mistress order the toy inflated more, calling out the number of extra "pumps" for bob to do.. as the toy grew in size, each "pump" got a stroke of the finger in his ass and Kay's hand along his cock.

Becky felt full .. and each small increase caused her to fell her pussy stretch and open her wider. Becky squirmed in a mix of pain and pleasure, felling her pussy tighten and suck on the fat dildo as she had another orgasm.

Bob felt his cock explode as he watched his wife's pussy cum on the black dildo sliding in and out of her stretched pussy. His cum ran down Kay's hand and he let out a howl as he exploded...which matched his wife's scream as she came a second time with the dildo inside fucking her.

The Mistress was not happy with Bob's reaching, she had Kay step back, and then spanked bob till his ass was red .. and his cock was hard once more. As Becky relaxed after the two orgasms, the dildo slide out of her.

After the spanking, Becky and Bob were sat down on a couch, across from them was a large bed. On the bed was Kay..and the mistress, as they watched, Kay kissed and touched the Mistress as she was ordered.. then rolled over onto all fours, the Mistress strapped on a large dildo, and started to fuck Kay, first slow .. then pounding her.

Becky reached over to hold Bob's hard cock, and the Mistress told her to suck it while she fucked Kay. Becky took Bob into her mouth, sliding it up and down his shaft, teasing and playing with her tongue.

As bob exploded in Becky's mouth. they could hear Kay moan as she came. gripping the sheets as the waves of her orgasm flowed.

Becky had one last job to do..as did Bob.

The Mistress stripped, and sat on Bob lap, placing his cock into her wet pussy..Becky was instructed to kiss and lick the Mistresses pussy and clit while she fucked Bob till she was satisfied. The couple fucked and licked Mistress Ann for awhile. giving her a number of orgasm, then, she was done..she simply got off Bob, pushed Becky aside, and left.

Kay escorted them to the room to change and then out the door.

When the returned home, Becky could not wait to feel Bob deep inside her wet-used and horny pussy, they fucked till dawn, falling fast asleep after their adventure.

mardrjc
mardrjc
33 Followers