Bob and Becky Ch. 07

Story Info
Becky gets more "hands on".
3.7k words
4.6
108.6k
15
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter 7 of this story. I will label them more clearly from now on, my apologies for the unclear titles. The other stories, in order, are:

1. Seeing my Sister
2. Bob sees his sister's body
3. Bob Discusses things with his sister
4. Bob and Becky get comfortable again
5. Becky likes to watch
6. Bob and Becky watch each other

Please let me know if I should continue this story.

thanks!

__________________________________

I sat and stared at the television, pretending I hadn't just masturbated while looking at my sister doing the same. The thought was surreal, it seemed impossible. It also was incredibly erotic – I was getting a hard on very quickly again, even though I had just gotten myself off. Fortunately I was in loose track pants, sitting on a couch. I could adjust myself to make it unnoticeable. If Becky was having any of the same thoughts it certainly didn't show. I kept stealing glances at her.

"What?" she asked me after the fourth or fifth time I peeked at her.

"Nothing." I said. She looked at me. "Oh come on!" I protested, "we just got off in front of each other. This isn't 'normal!'"

"So...you regretted it immediately?" she asked me.

I just stared at her. I thought about the question. "No, actually, now that you ask me that, I really don't regret it at all." I said to her.

"Well, neither do I. So stop being a weirdo and watch the television instead of staring at me." She replied, looking visibly relieved.

I felt relieved. I didn't regret it. It felt good and she is so beautiful. In fact, I really liked it. I had an erection to prove I liked it! I leaned back in the couch, causing my erection to tent my track pants. It was hard to miss. Becky spotted it at once, as she looked at me to see if I was relaxing yet.

"Oh my!" She said. "I thought men couldn't do that again so quickly! I mean, get hard again after they orgasm."

I laughed. "Well, it depends on the man, it depends on the situation. This situation was incredibly hot and sexy. It feels so...I don't know. Dirty? Something like that. You know what I mean? Because it is so taboo, because we shouldn't be doing it, it makes it way more exciting."

"I completely agree." She said, but her eyes remained on my tented track pants.

I watched her while she looked at me. She really was beautiful! "How exciting do you think the situation is?" I asked her. "I mean, you can see the measure of my excitement, I can't see yours." I didn't really know what I wanted here, but I know it involved her taking clothing off.

She pulled her gaze away from my crotch and looked me in the eye. "What do you want? Do you want to do that again? Are we going to do it often from now on?"

We looked at each other for quite a while, both of us considering. Finally I stood up, my tented track pants sticking straight out in front of me, terribly obvious to Becky's eyes, which were just about at the same level. "Well, I'm going to bed, and I'm going to masturbate and think about you and your body. If you would like to come with me, then do so. If not, I will respect your decision. But I'm going upstairs to get naked now."

Without waiting for an answer I walked up the stairs to my room and, leaving my door open, stripped out of all my clothes and laid down on top of my bed. I reached into my bedside table and got out my massage oil. When I looked up, Becky was in my room, pulling her shirt over her head. She had closed the door. I watched her as she got naked and climbed on my bed. She climbed over me, but was careful not to touch any part of me. Then she sat down and looked at me. Starting at my feet she moved up slowly, as though inspecting something she was going to purchase. When she got to my penis she looked at it, changed her angle, tilted her head, trying to see it from different perspectives. "Why does it bob like that?" She asked me.

"Well," I replied, "when I am really hard like this it bobs in rhythm with my heart beat." I hesitated for a moment, then said, "Would you like to touch it?"

Her eyes darted up to mine, then back down to my penis, then back to my eyes. She was clearly considering this. "Do you think that is wise?" She asked, "I mean, won't that push us down a path we might not want to travel?"

"Well, I'm not suggesting you suck on it, or I put it inside you," I said, she gaped at me. I laughed. "That's fine. I'm going to get off, I just thought you might want to try it, but obviously not. You can watch."

"I didn't say I didn't want to!" she protested. "I just have reservations. Plus I have no idea what I'm doing. I watched you pull it yourself, and I watched Sheryl suck on it, but I don't know what I'm doing."

"Well here is your golden opportunity to learn!" I said, fully controlled by the horny teen-age boy side of myself. I took her hand and wrapped it around my penis. I held her hand like that for a while, unsure if I let go if she would continue to hold it. She just stared at my hands wrapped around hers, wrapped around my cock. Eventually I let her hand go, and she kept it wrapped around me, much to my relief.

She tentatively squeezed it, then she lightly stroked me up to the top where she took her hand off and felt my cock head. Using her other hand she pulled my penis up toward my belly and looked at the underside of it, then down toward my legs and looked at the top of it. With her right hand she made little jerking motions, and with her left she gently touched my scrotum.

"Mmmm, that feels nice." I said. She looked at me.

"What does?" she asked, "the jerking or me touching your balls?"

"All of it!" I said. "but here, if you're going to jerk me, do the whole length of it, especially get to the top, the head and the area just under it are most sensitive." I once again put my hand around hers and jacked myself. This was incredible. It felt really nice, and the idea that I was jacking myself with my sisters hand around my cock made it even more erotic. I let go of her hand and she kept jacking me as I had showed her. I looked at her body. Her breasts swayed back and forth as she worked on my member. I reached out and pinched the nipple of her right breast – not hard, just enough to make sure she felt it and could object if she didn't want me to do it any more.

She inhaled sharply. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just didn't expect my nipples to be so sensitive." She replied. "Don't pinch too hard, I think that would hurt."

That was all I needed. I had an invitation to touch – don't pinch but touch – the breasts I had been lusting after all summer long. I put my hand around her whole right breast. It was so different than Sheryl's small, firm breasts. I lifted it and felt the weight in my hand. I lightly traced around the end of her nipple with my finger. Her nipples were huge, my first estimations of their size were underestimations – as her nipples grew harder and jutted out from her areolas they grew longer and became thicker. I leaned over to get a closer look, laying almost on my side now. Becky adjusted her grip and continued jacking my cock with one hand while her other hand explored my scrotum.

She was clearly responding to what I was doing to her nipples. "Oh jeeze, Bob, that really feels nice. Keep doing that!" I was not going to argue. I continued tracing around her nipples, marveling in their size. They were almost as big as my middle finger up to the first knuckle. They were tantalizingly close to my mouth, but I didn't want her to freak out and stop jacking me.

I rolled back onto my back and savoured the sensations of having Becky's hand gripping my cock and stroking, with her other hand rubbing my balls, or touching the head of my cock. I put my hand on her leg and stroked her inner thigh. I pushed my hand up and felt her closely trimmed pubic hair, fine and wispy. I felt the top of her slit and rubbed across the little hood there, just like Sheryl likes me to do. She responded instantly by gripping my cock harder and moaning a little. I pushed a bit further down, and felt her wetness, but this was very awkward and I could not continue. I went back to touching her breasts.

She leaned over me to look closer at my cock head, which was an angry purple. I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she breathed open mouthed. I realized how close her mouth was to my penis, and that sent me over the edge.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." I moaned as I very lightly rolled her nipple between my thumb and index finger. "Becky, I'm cuming!"

She either didn't think about it or she didn't care. My cum erupted from my cock and hit her in the face. It was a good thing I had cum just a short while earlier, there was not so much volume this time. Nevertheless, my cum was hanging off my sisters forehead and nose, and she didn't seem to mind. She kept on pumping my cock. Eventually I was too sensitive and I held her wrist and stopped the motion. She looked up at me and said, "That was incredible. It wasn't gross at all like I thought it would be. Your, uh, stuff, hitting me as you grunted and thrust your hips up, wow, that was really hot."

She hopped off the bed and cleaned her face off with Kleenex from my desk. She then returned to the bed with Kleenex in hand and carefully cleaned all the cum off my penis and belly. After throwing away the soiled tissues she hopped back onto the bed.

"That was definitely the horniest thing I've ever done!" she said. "And the dirtiest. I guess I didn't do too badly, considering you came."

"Nah," I said blithely, "it wasn't so bad."

She immediately shrieked "WASN'T SO BAD?!?!" and pounced. For a minute we were just brother and sister, having a friendly, funny wrestling moment – just like we did when we were 6 years old. Then suddenly, we both realized we were naked and she was sitting on my chest, one knee on either side of my shoulder, her arms holding mine above my head, and her breasts dangling right in front of my face.

We both froze for a second, then she whispered, "you owe me now, I made you cum, I want to cum from someone else's hand tonight too." On the pretense of removing herself from me she dipped, and her breasts touched my face. I moved my face a bit so I could feel her hard nipple against my lips. Then, she was laying beside me.

"Uh, okay..." I wasn't sure how to proceed, or what she really wanted. Usually if I were going to make Sheryl cum I would either eat her or she would hump herself against me. Neither seemed like a good option tonight. "What would you like me to do? I don't think I can do the same things with you that I do with Sheryl."

"Like what? What specifically do you think is a bad idea?" she asked me.

"Like going down on you and eating you. I don't think we should do that. I'll put my hand there, you use your hands to guide me, okay?" I said.

She agreed and I positioned myself between her legs, which I spread apart. She giggled a little when I did so. "I feel so vulnerable, no one has EVER looked at that before, except my doctor." She said to me as I got into position. As her legs opened to me, so did her vagina. She was clearly aroused. Her labia were swollen, and she was glistening wet. I put my hand over her slit, covering her clitoris as well, and just applied light pressure. Becky moaned lightly and I felt her hips respond. My sister was grinding herself against my hand. Believe it or not, I started getting hard again.

I traced my finger over her clitoral hood, and used one hand to push it back while the other lightly applied pressure in a regular rhythm on the clit itself. Becky was breathing out of her mouth, her hips rocking up, thrusting against my fingers.

"Oh, please, that's so good." She said. "Bob, I want you to put a finger inside me, go slow, but push a finger into me. Gosh I'm horny and I'm feeling dirty. Come on, Bob, finger me, find out how wet I am."

I hardly needed encouraging at this point. I kept pushing on her clit area in a regular rhythm, but took my other hand and lubed up my middle finger in her slit. "If she wants a finger, I'm giving her the big one." I thought to myself.

Slowly, painfully slowly to me, I worked a finger into her. She grabbed my wrist and stopped me a few times, then pulled so I would continue. Finally I was all the way in, and I began a very slight in and out movement that coincided with the rhythm I was applying to her clit.

She liked it, and let me know by hard breathing and some moaning. She was enjoying this, and I was looking up my sister's naked body, between her breasts which fell to her sides, to her face. Eyes closed, concentrating on the sensations, mouth open, breathing heavily.

This continued for a long time. She seemed to be growing frustrated, and a low, almost growling, started in the back of her throat.

"What's wrong with me?" she asked, through clenched teeth.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It feels so good, oh man it feels good. I love what you are doing. I've got your finger pumping in and out of me, jeeze, I love it. But I am not getting any closer to cuming." She said between breaths.

I looked up at her. I wanted desperately to please her, I though of my cum hitting her in the face, of her pumping until I was nearly spent, and I decided I had to make her cum. I threw caution to the wind, and I adjusted my position.

I breathed in her smells. They were different than Sheryls. And it would be different with a bit of hair, but I thought I could manage. I pulled my hand away from her clit, leaving my other hand's middle finger inside her. She gasped, disappointed. Slowly I licked from where my finger was up to her clit. I made my tongue pointy and circled her clit, pushing the hood aside. She opened her eyes wide as she realized what I was doing, and looked down at me. Clearly she had decided this was okay as she grabbed a handful of my hair and tried to get my tongue to focus on her clit.

I kept fingering her, but stayed at the edges of her clit area. She groaned, frustrated and horny. Finally I flattened my tongue out and licked in a steady rhythm against her clit, my finger pumping away. She loved it. She grabbed my hair with both hands and rocked her hips up toward my tongue, which stroked over and over her clit. She gasped, held her breath, and then panted, "Oh Bob, I'm cuming, I'm cuming against your face!"

I felt the same type of contraction around my finger that I felt when I did this to Sheryl, and then something else. I felt some strange pressure from within. I looked up at Becky's face, she had her mouth open, she looked frozen, and her hips stopped bucking. I kept licking, but I slowly pulled my finger out, and felt a spray against my chin that was quite powerful. Surprised I tried to pull away from her, but her hands held my face steady. I kept licking. When the spray stopped (which was quickly), she pulled my face away from her pussy.

"Oh, oh, it's too sensitive. Oh my." She said.

It was my turn to get up and clean my face with tissue. "What just happened?" I asked her.

"Well, believe it or not, some women ejaculate. I had no idea I did, probably I won't every time, but wow, that was the most intense orgasm that anyone ever has had, I'm sure of it." She said.

"You mean, you came on my face?" I asked, with a grin.

"Yeah, that's right." She replied. "You have no idea how good that was. I thought I was going to lose consciousness for a moment. You are amazing. I realized I had your tongue on me and your finger in me, and the orgasm built and built and just washed over me."

We were sitting on my bed, both naked, and the sheets were quite soiled. The room smelled of sex, we both smelled of sex.

"We need to clean this bed and take a shower before mom and dad get home." I said, coming out of my reverie. "No one can know about this. No way. We'd be fucked in so many ways."

"No kidding." She replied. "Come on, I'm putting your sheets in the laundry right now, go warm up the shower."

"You're showering with me?" I asked, incredulous.

"Yup," she replied, "and I'm going to take care of that while I do." She pointed at my renewed hard on.

I got into the shower and let the warm water rush over me. I heard Becky get in behind me and felt her arms wrap around me.

"Thank you for going down on me," she said. "I don't know why I couldn't cum with just your fingers, it really felt nice."

"I'm probably just not so good at it that way." I said. "Maybe I'll get good though..."

I felt her laugh into my back, then I felt her hands close around my semi-hard penis. I sighed. I had a gorgeous naked woman in the shower with me, stroking my cock. Because she was stroking me from behind it almost felt familiar, like when I masturbate. But this was much nicer. With the hot water, the naked body, it was very erotic, and I became fully erect very quickly.

"Did you know that I've been reading erotic stories online?" she asked me. Without waiting for an answer she continued, "It's true. And I've watched you and Sheryl masturbate together. Seems like a lot of people, you included, like dirty talk." Her pace on my penis increased. She stroked the full length, just as I liked it. "How do you like this: tonight I had your cum on me twice. Once when I watched you jack yourself, you came so much you spurted on my leg."

This was having a definite effect on me. I was very aroused, and climax was not far off.

"Then, I jacked you myself. I got my face right over you when I knew you were going to cum soon. Oh yes, that's right. I did it on purpose. I jerked you off so you would blow on my face. I had your cum on my face, and I liked it. Does that make me dirty? Does it make me dirty if I want you to cum on my face again?"

That did it, I came again. Becky helped me steady myself, and my orgasm, while not overwhelming, was a very nice end to the evening. Afterward we washed ourselves and dried off. We each got dressed and then I got new sheets and made my bed while Becky put the other sheets into the dryer. We met in the television room, and sat down on the couch together.

"Becky," I began, "I am glad that this all happened tonight. I have no regrets, it was amazing, you are gorgeous and I can't believe I'm so lucky to be the first guy to really mess around with you."

"I hear a big BUT coming at the end of this." Becky said to me.

"Nope, no but at all." I replied. "I was just wondering where this puts us? Are we going to do this again? This may complicate things. It might affect me and Sheryl."

"Oh no, don't let this affect you and Sheryl." She said, strongly. "She is amazing, wonderful, and you guys are perfect together. She knows that, she's rearranging her life for you. Don't you do anything that will make her pissed with you."

There was a near threat in the end of her last statement.

"Oh, I certainly don't want her to go away." I said. Becky smirked at me. "No!" I protested, "it isn't the fooling around. When I was with you and Sheryl in the kitchen the other night, I realized that you two are my absolute best friends. She is my friend, and maybe my life partner. I dunno. But you have to admit, we just complicated our lives a bit."

"Yeah. Let's sleep on it, we'll have clearer thoughts tomorrow." She said. I agreed.

And so, the night ended where it began. We watched crappy television together, held hands, and enjoyed the intimacy of our evening, which we thought would be our secret to the grave.